types implementing or defining怎么qq没找到pgort100.dll函数

A simple yet useful approach to implementing UML Profiles in current CASE tools_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
A simple yet useful approach to implementing UML Profiles in current CASE tools
上传于||文档简介
&&A​b​s​t​r​a​c​t​.​ ​U​M​L​ ​P​r​o​f​i​l​e​s​ ​a​l​l​o​w​ ​d​e​s​i​g​n​e​r​s​ ​t​o​ ​c​u​s​t​o​m​i​z​e​ ​t​h​e​ ​U​M​L​ ​t​o​ ​t​h​e​i​r​ ​p​a​r​t​i​c​u​l​a​r​ ​d​o​m​a​i​n​ ​o​r​ ​p​u​r​p​o​s​e​.​ ​M​o​r​e​o​v​e​r​,​ ​t​h​e​y​ ​p​l​a​y​ ​a​n​ ​i​m​p​o​r​t​a​n​t​ ​r​o​l​e​ ​i​n​ ​M​D​A​.​ ​T​h​e​s​e​ ​p​r​o​f​i​l​e​s​ ​m​u​s​t​ ​b​e​ ​i​m​p​l​e​m​e​n​t​e​d​ ​i​n​ ​t​h​e​ ​C​A​S​E​ ​t​o​o​l​s​ ​t​h​e​ ​d​e​s​i​g​n​e​r​ ​e​m​p​l​o​y​s​ ​t​o​ ​g​a​i​n​ ​t​h​e​ ​b​e​n​e​f​i​t​s​ ​o​f​ ​t​h​e​i​r​ ​u​s​e​.​ ​T​h
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩9页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢StellarisWare - Implementing a World of GUI.ppt_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
StellarisWare - Implementing a World of GUI.ppt
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩32页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢java - How to find where an abstract method is implemented in Eclipse? - Stack Overflow
to customize your list.
Join the Stack Overflow Community
Stack Overflow is a community of 6.4 million programmers, just like you, helping each other.
J it only takes a minute:
I would like to find where an abstract method is implemented, in which class? Is there a link in Eclipse like call hierarchy/open declaration or something like that that shows where the method implemented is?
Quick methods:
Hold Ctrl, hover over the method name, and select "Open Implementation".
Click on the method name and press CtrlT.
Right-click on the method name & "Quick Type Hierarchy".
For more navigation power, see .
31.4k34154291
45.5k54698
Great answers here! I found an additional trick to quickly navigate from implementation to implementation.
It is rather strange that Eclipse uses a temporary pop-up to show "Types implementing or defining 'Class.method()'" instead of a permanent view that can be pinned to the sides.
The advantage of this pop-up is, when you click on an implementing type, you are taken directly to the method implementation. The disadvantage of this pop-up is that it closes as soon as you do so, and there is no way to pin it permanently.
The Type Hierarchy shows the same list of implementing types (as they are subclasses of the abstract class). Since it is a view, it can be pinned permanently on the side. However, if you double-click on a type name here, you are taken to the declaration line of the type. You then have to find the implementation of the abstract method yourself.
Except, you don't have to, with the following trick:
Right-click on the abstract method and click Open Type Hierarchy.1 In the Type Hierarchy view, you will notice the following:
All the subtypes of the abstract class type are listed in the primary list (P).2
All the members of the abstract class are listed in the secondary list (S).3
The abstract method you right-clicked on is selected in the secondary list.4
Click on the Lock View and Show Members in Hierarchy button (1) above the secondary list.
The selected method and its implementations will be listed in the primary list under each of the subtypes as well as the parent type.
You can now quickly navigate between implementations by clicking or double-clicking on the methods listed in the primary list.
1 You can also click on the method name and press F4.
2 If they are not listed, click either one of the Show the Type Hierarchy (2) or Show the Subtype Hierarchy (3) buttons above the list.
3 If there's no secondary list, click on the View Menu (4), choose Layout > [any option other than Hierarchy Only].
4 If it is not selected, just click on it to select it.
You can use the TypeHierarchy view for this. Here's an example of the type hierarchy view for the Spring framework abstract class FrameworkServlet:
In the left pane you see the class inheritance tree.
The 'A' icon next to the class name in the left pane indicates that FrameworkServlet is an abstract class. In the right pane, the highlighted method doService( request, response ) also has the 'A' icon, indicating that this is an abstract method.
Now if we click on the class DispatcherServlet, which is a concrete (not abstract) class, you see this:
In this case, the DispatcherServlet's doService method does not have the 'A' icon and instead has the up triangle, indicating that it overrides a superclass method.
If you Ctrl + mouse hover over a method you can see a popup where you can choose from an array of options and one of them is "Open Implementation". If you click you will be presented with a list of all implementations.
It can also be used to see the declaration and/or super implementation, so it is pretty useful.
If you have the cursor over the method you can simply press Ctrl + T for the same effect.
If you want to display the results in the "Type Hierarchy" view use the F4 key.
15.4k1356110
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
The week's top questions and answers
Important community announcements
Questions that need answers
By subscribing, you agree to the
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled查看: 1241|回复: 0|关注: 0
符号函数程序错误求助
<h1 style="color:# 麦片财富积分
新手, 积分 10, 距离下一级还需 40 积分
我写的程序为什么出现这个提示:
错误使用 sym/subsindex (line 663)
Invalid indexing or function definition. When defining a function, ensure that the body of the function is a SYM object. When indexing, the input must be numeric, logical or
出错 bengkongmadabiancheng (line 15)
F=(kpq*dm)/((ctm+Ctp+v0/be*j*omega)*(jt(j*omega)^2+bm*j*omega+g)+dm^2*j*omega);
程序如下:
syms r0 omega v b c d t l a z p u11 u12 u21 u22 kqp kp wp ctp Ctp F dm ctm v0 be jt bm g Aabs
r0=0.007;v=0.0001;l=20;a=896;p=870;kp=0.0001;wp=52.3;ctp=0.;dm=0.000012;ctm=0.;vo=0.00015;be=;
jt=2;bm=0.;g=10000;
b=1j*r0*(1j*omega/v)^(0.5);
c=besselj(1,b);
d=besselj(0,b);
t=1j*omega*l/a*(1-2/b*c/d)^(-0.5);
z=p*a/(pi*r0*r0)*(1-2/b*c/d)^(-0.5);
u11=cosh(t);
u12=z*sinh(t);
u21=sinh(t)/z;
u22=cosh(t);
kpq=(kp*wp)/(u22+ctp*u12);
Ctp=(ctp*u11+u12)/(u22+ctp*u12);