想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩11页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢从方框内选出正确的单
从方框内选出正确的单词完成句子.
boring relaxing difficult fun interesting
1.John sits on the chair.It's very _____.2.Sun can play volleyball.She thinks it's very _____.3.I don't like maths.It's _____.4.That book is very _____.I like it very much.5.I can't play computer games.It's very _____.
1.relaxing& 2.fun& 3.boring &4.interesting& &5.difficult
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求老师解答:读一读,选出合适的单
读一读,选出合适的单词完成句子.
What,dishes,Are,can't,cook
1._____________ can you do?2.Amy can _____________&the meals.3.Robot _____________ sweep the floor.4._____________ you helpful at home?5.My mother can do the _____________.
1. What& 2. cook& 3. can't& 4. Are& 5. dishes
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码看下列单词,选择正确的单词完成句子someone somebody something somewhereanyone anybody anything anywhereno one nobody nothing nowhereeveryone everybody everything everywherelook,there is_____in the garden!who is it?there is _____to do in this town.It is boringI can not find my new gloves here then look_____elsehas___washed the dishes yetI can not find my English book____where is itwe have looked______but we can not find your glasses7Karen's new coat was very expensive,so of course________wants to see it!8'It's so quiet.Can you hear______?' No,nothing9I must tell you________.I'm going to get married next summer.10 I haven't been in this country very long._____is still very strang
somebodynothingsomethingsomeoneanywhereeverythingno oneanythingsomethingeverything
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
为你解答。1、Look,there is (someone) in the garden! Who is it?
瞧,花园里有人。是谁?2、There is (nothing) to do in this town. It is boring.
这个小镇上没什么事做。很无聊。3、I can not find my new glo...
7 Karen's new coat was very expensive, so of course (everybody) wants to see it!8 'It's so quiet. Can you hear (anything)?'
No,nothing9 I must tell you (something).I'm going to get married next summer.10 I haven't been in this country very long. (Everything) is still very strange.
1 someone2 nothing3 somewhere4 anybody5 anywhere6 everywhere
回答那4个问题,谁快给谁最佳
扫描下载二维码读一读,选择正确的句
读一读,选择正确的句子完成对话.
A.How much are they B.What size C.Can I help you D.I'll take them E.What colour
A:_____________________________________?B:Yes,please.A pair of jeans for me.A:_____________________________________?B:Size 20.A:_____________________________________?B:Blue.I like blue jeans._______________________?& A:They are eighty yuan.Are they all right?B:OK._____________________________________.
C& B& E& A& D
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 背句子记单词 的文章

随机推荐