Professionaldiversity 翻译中文翻译

network professional
网络工程师
网络工程师(Network Professional)是能按照行使部门的条件举行网络体系的规划、策画和网络设备的软硬件安设调试做事,能举行网络体系的运转、保护和管理,能高效、...
基于27个网页-
求翻译:m imagino 是什么意思? ...
王林要和谁一起去观光?他要和他的朋友们一起去 Wang Lin, who wants to go sightseeing? He and his friends go
网络专业 Network Professional
处男村 Virgin village ...
基于3个网页-
收集工程师
由于只要书上的学问才比拟细致 下面是一些关于收集工程师的一些材料,供参考: 收集工程师(Network Professional)是能依据应用部分的请求停止收集系统的规划、设计和收集设备的软硬件装置调试工作,能停止收集系统的运转、维护和办理,能高效、...
基于3个网页-
基于1个网页-
专业组织网络
网络管理专业
计算机网络技术专业英语
信息网络安全专业人员认证培训体系
网络工程师
认证的资深网络工程师
资深网络工程师
远程控制软件
网络监控管理员专业版
监控远程电脑屏幕软件
计算机网络专业
合格的网络专业人员
执照网络技术员
网络专业实践教学
更多收起网络短语
A network professional can easily use this type of interface to analyze this data.
一个网络专业人士,可以很容易地从这种类型的介面里分析数据。
Chinese embassy in embassies of bend by business institutions and investment promotion network professional audiences and invited.
通过中国驻各国大使馆商务机构及境内外招商网络邀请专业观众。
Network analyzers further provide the ability to create display filters so that a network professional can quickly find what he or she is looking for.
网络分析器可以更进一步的,利用创建显示过滤器的功能,为网络专业人士快速找到他或她所想要看的东东。
Just two technology firms have held initial public offerings this year: "smart grid" energy company Silver Spring Networks Inc. last week and social network Professional Diversity Network LLC the week before.
Suddenly our alumni network became our professional network, or both, kind-of.
Professional Diversity Network fell after the professional-networking website operator's initial public offering on the Nasdaq Stock Market.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!Google 翻译
Google 应用主菜单清新英语怎么说,清新的英文翻译,清新英文例句和用法
单词清新的汉英翻译
[qīngxīn] Qingxin county in Qingyuan 清远, Guangdong
[kaunti] n.县,郡 [gwa:?'du?] 广东(位于中国南部)单词清新的英汉对照例句这些山区里的空气格外清新。The air is so pure in these mountains.空气很清新, 我觉得精神焕发!I feel invigorated by all this fresh air!清新的微风在吹拂,翻过一页,故事展开了——今天,开始了一个新篇章:是以团结、多样化和宽宏为主题的短小而辉煌的篇章,——我们大家都参与并共同书写。The new breeze blows, a page turns, the story unfolds---and so today a chapter begins: a small and stately story of unity, diversity, and generosity---shared, and written那个星期,天气闷热,我一直希望好好下一场大雨,使空气清新一下。In the sultry weather of that week I longed for a real storm to break and clear the air.早晨清新的空气使我感到十分愉快。The morning fresh air makes me feel quite frisky.愚昧像个妖嫩奇异的水果,稍一触摸,就会失去其清新。Ignorance is like a delicate exotic fruit: touch it, and the bloom is gone.头一天下过一场暴雨,这时空气仍然很清新。The air was still fresh following a downpour the day before.不过,我上山是来看月出的,因为这可以让我的内心重新得到被城市肆意挥霍的宁静与清新。But it is the drama of the moonrise that I come to see. For that restores in me a quiet and clarity that the city spends too freely.松松的短发造型实在不敢恭维,干净利落的中发让松松看上去更加清新脱俗!Bingle modelling of song song dare not flatter really of efficient in send pine letting a pine to look more pure and fresh and free from vulgarity!必要时,便会带着清新馥郁和露水般晶莹纯洁的思想迈步走出来,正如许多人所说,使他们感受到天使般的言辞。Coming forth when occasion was with a freshness and fragrance and dewy purity of thought which as many people said affected them like the speech of an angel.春天,院子里呈现出一派清新的景象。In spring the yard has a freshening aspect.春天到了,繁花似锦,百鸟和鸣,我朋友房间里的窗户欢乐地打开了,窗户朝着花园,花园里清新的气息一阵阵向他袭来。Spring had dispensed its flowers leaves birds and harmonies in abundance and my friend's window cheerfully overlooked his garden which wafted its healthy draughts up to him.岛上独特多样的地质、地貌景观,优越的地理位置,宜人的气候,清新的空气,迷人的阳光、沙滩,幽静的环境,种类繁多的现代珊瑚及丰富的海洋资源,美丽的海岛风光,不仅是观光、旅游、休闲渡假的理想场所,也是火山地质学、地貌学、海洋生物学、环境生态学等多种学科的科研、教学、考察基地。Thc island has so pcculiar and various gcologic landforms cxccllcnt locality comfortablc climale clash air charming sunshine and sand bank sequestered environmenl various modem coralline abundant sea resources and beautiful lisland sceneries that it's not onlyan ideal place for sightseeing traveling and leisure vocation but alsoa science researching educating and surveying base for lots of subjecls such as volcanic geology geomorpny marine biology and environmental eclogy.丰富且平衡的柑橘香为这些迷人的香味锦上添花,回味清新,令人难忘。These enticing aromas are rewarded with rich well-balanced flavors of citrus and a remarkably clean finish.广东省清远市清新县石坎镇得成精细瓷件厂是一家具有二十多年专业电子电器陶瓷零部件产品的企业,现拥有固定资产650万元,厂区占地5000平方米,职工250余名其中技术人员10余名,并于1999年增设有加工装配车间和模具车间。Decheng fine porcelain factory which is located in shikan tower qingxin county qingyuan city guangdong province is a professional enterprice which produces eletron electric machine porcelain and accessories.with twenty-year history it now possesses capital asserts of6.5million rmb occupying an area of5000square meter and having more than250employees including10technicians.and in1999it increase processing fitting shop and molding tool car.提交更多清新的相关例句
Copyright &
&萨鲁词典版权所有

我要回帖

更多关于 cultural diversity 的文章

随机推荐