请帮我修正一下这句话的英语语法错误检测:

请帮我修改一下,语法错误(英语)CleanNowadays,clean is coming up in conversation.Because clean is very important word in our life.Actually because of clean we can have a feeling of satisfiction.Furthermore we can breathe in fresh air too.Many scientist say that clean is very important in our life because it can make us healthy.In my opinion,clean means hard-working,because hardworking people are very clean in our life.So if you want hard working you have to clean yourself.And through clean,clean weather can lasts for a long time.So that I am in favor of clean for the simple reason that it can make me happy and healthy.
丁丁硬层墡
CleannessNowadays,cleanness is often heard in conversation.Cleanness is very important word in our daily life.Actually because of cleanness we can have a feeling of satisfiction.Besides,we can have fresh air when we breathe.Many scientist say that cleanness is very important in our life because it can make us healthy and strong.In my opinion,cleanness means hard work,because hardworking people are very clean in our life.So if you want to be hard working you have to make yourself clean .And through working hard we can help make it cleaner and clean weather can last for a longer time.So I am in favor of cleanness for the simple reason that it can make me happier and healthier.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
because of----------because
many scientist ----------many scientists
healthy-----keep health
what? why? where? 这是什么呢???
because of cleaning
扫描下载二维码请帮忙修改一下语法错误.我是个英语初学者Bill Shankly have two famous words.Football has nothing to do with life but is above life.And there are two great teams in England:Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.Have a species of persons is Kop.They are love only one team for ever and this is Liverpool.Have a song is You will never walk alone.It beyond boundary,race and everything.Probably it is the most continuation of song.Have a spirit is give up never.One night in may of Istanbul,we have been very terrible first half time.But Liverpool coach Rafael Benitez said:For those are Liverpool fans from England,you must do something.And after game,we creative a miracle.So,that is why I love Loverpool.And when someone go to Anfield watch game,you can tell him:Look,that is Kop’s singing.
守则护吧组_C44
..有些我不确定.Bill Shankly has (singular) two famous words.Football is nothing to do with life but above life...当说"有个",用:There is/are/was/wereThere is a group of people (plural for person is people) named Kop.They love only one team forever and that is Liverpool.There is a song named You will never walk alone.It is beyond any boundary,races and everything.(后一句我不太确定.大致上可以这样说吧.)There is a spirit that is never give up....不确定...After the game,we created a miracle.So,that is why I love Liverpool.And when someone goes (singular) to Anfield to watch a game,you can tell him that,Look,that is Kop singing.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请各位帮我修改一下英语作文一部分,重点修改下语法错误.感激不尽.I totally agree with one of the author’s opinions that Family members and parents play essential roles in marriages and it is very important to gain their approval.An intercultural marriage won’t happen unless both sides accept each other.For instance,I watched an interview program on TV several years ago.There was a famous Chinese singer whose wife is Ukrainian.They talked a lot about their wonderful marriage and things they have done to let their parents accept each other’s culture.The Ukrainian girl tried to cook Chinese food and the Chinese signer learned a lot of Ukrainian songs.Although the girl’s parents were not satisfied at first because they were extremely traditional people,they eventually accepted the singer when they saw that he was so interested in Ukrainian customs and civilization.Meanwhile,the signer’s parents were very satisfied as well because the Ukrainian girl was gentle and showed enough respect to them.It was the family approval that created this romantic intercultural marriage.On the contrary to the first paragraph,with regard to a couple,no matter how much they love each other,a fabulous marriage will be impossible if their parents can’t stand or respect a different culture.Take the world-famous movie “Titanic” Jack and Rose were from two different cultures.Jack grew up in USA and kept wandering while Rose was the daughter of rich people.Albeit Jack and Rose love each other deeply,Rose’s traditional parents want her to marry a rich businessman.They despise Jack because he was poor and had no popularity and didn’t show respect to Jack’s art gift.They even use despicable means to get Jack arrested.Finally,Jack sunk into the sea with the magnificent ship and their love story came to a bad ending.Here is another example.My aunt once fell in love with a handsome man and they decided to get married three years ago.My aunt is from Southwestern of China and that man is from north eastern of China.Nevertheless,her mom judged the north people as dishonest and irresponsible while the man’s father regarded south people as selfish.My aunt then had a big argument with her mom but was still forced to break up with the man.Actually,my aunt and that handsome man are not bad person.The reason why their parents made wrong judgments is that they didn’t quite familiar with different culture and were unwilling to compromise.My aunt chose to argue instead of trying to get her parents’ approval and eventually ruined this marriage.According to the above-mentioned examples,we come to the conclusion that successful intercultural marriages are based on the family agreements.No one can deny the importance of parents.If all the family understand and show respect to different cultures when they face with intercultural marriages,we will definitely have a world in harmony!
请各位帮我修改一下英语作文一部分,重点修改下语法错误.感激不尽.20 - 离问题结束还有 10 小时 I totally agree with one of the author’s opinions that Family members and parents play essential roles in marriages and it is very important to gain their approval.An intercultural marriage won’t happen unless both sides accept each other.For instance,I watched an interview program on TV several years ago.There was a famous Chinese singer whose wife is Ukrainian.They talked a lot about their wonderful marriage and things they have done to let their parents accept each other’s culture.The Ukrainian girl tried to cook Chinese food and the Chinese signer learned a lot of Ukrainian songs.Although the girl’s parents were not satisfied at first because they were extremely traditional people,they eventually accepted the singer when they saw that he was so interested in Ukrainian customs and civilization.Meanwhile,the signer’s parents were very satisfied as well because the Ukrainian girl was gentle and showed enough respect to them.It was the family approval that created this romantic intercultural marriage.On the contrary to the first paragraph,with regard to a couple,no matter how much they love each other,a fabulous marriage will be impossible if their parents can’t stand or respect a different culture.Take the world-famous movie “Titanic” Jack and Rose were from two different cultures.Jack grew up in USA and kept wandering while Rose was the daughter of rich people.Albeit Jack and Rose love each other deeply,Rose’s traditional parents want her to marry a rich businessman.They despise Jack because he was poor and had no popularity and didn’t show respect to Jack’s art gift.They even use despicable means to get Jack arrested.Finally,Jack sunk into the sea with the magnificent ship and their love story came to a bad ending.Here is another example.My aunt once fell in love with a handsome man and they decided to get married three years ago.My aunt is from Southwestern of China and that man is from north eastern of China.Nevertheless,her mom judged the north people as dishonest and irresponsible while the man’s father regarded south people as selfish.My aunt then had a big argument with her mom but was still forced to break up with the man.Actually,my aunt and that handsome man are not bad person.The reason why their parents made wrong judgments is that they didn’t quite familiar with different culture and were unwilling to compromise.My aunt chose to argue instead of trying to get her parents’ approval and eventually ruined this marriage.According to the above-mentioned examples,we come to the conclusion that successful intercultural marriages are based on the family agreements.No one can deny the importance of parents.If all the family understand and show respect to different cultures when they face with intercultural marriages,we will definitely have a world in harmony!都好
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I totally agree with one of the author’s opinions that Family members and parents play essential roles in marriages and it is very important to gain their approval.An intercultural marriage won’t...
WESDFGHAWSERFVRTGVqawsedrfgvthuyjikw45rfg6t7hyujikQZWAEXSRVTFGBYHUNIMJW3XECVRFGTBYHUJNMI,KOZXSECDRVTFGBYHUNIMJ,KOXSRECDTUYGBNMI,K,OWXSECDRVTFGYBHUNJIMKO,PQZWXEVRTFBGYHNUMJI,KO.LPZXSECDRVFTGBYHNUMJI,KL...
扫描下载二维码请给我看一下这篇英语作文,改一下语法错误,Nowadays,Shanghai is really an attractive city with many landmarks.Every year,many visitors come to visit Shanghai.If someone comes to Shanghai,he may go to the Oriental Pearl TV Tower.It’s one of the tallest buildings in Shanghai,also in the world.Shanghai is a modern city,it’s known as the Shopping Paradise.We can buy many things from all over the world in Nanjing Road.It’s the busiest street in Shanghai.And we will have a Disney Park in Shanghai in the future.At that time,Shanghai must be an attractive city.
Shanghai is a modern city,it’s known as the Shopping Paradise.这句可能有点错误.这句话有两个主语,虽然主语是一样的.但最好中间添加连接词如and,或改为从句形式,如Shanghai,which is known as the Shopping Paradise,is a modern city,文中使用的Shanghai比较多,可用it代替.许多除了用many以外,还可以用lots of、a lot of、much(不可数)、 numerous、 a great many、a large number of等.If someone comes to Shanghai,he may go to the Oriental Pearl TV Tower.本人认为此句比较像中国英语,像用中文直译英文.本人认为可与前一句联系,写成:Every year,many visitors come to Shanghai to visit the Oriental Pearl TV Tower and other tourist attractions.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
个人觉得,这篇文章没什么语法错误,总的来说写的还不错,条理还是很清楚的祝学习进步,更上一层楼!如果帮到你,请记得采纳,O(∩_∩)O谢谢
Shanhai太多,可用it代替
最后一句这样写吧Shanghai will be an more attractive city.你觉得呢?整体来说感觉你的文章不错。
你有字典么?有英语字典的话,你看看有没有帮助,也可以找写书来看看....问老师也可以...
扫描下载二维码帮我修改一下我的英语演讲稿包括常识上的错误 语法句子的错误 内容 结构 还有句子地不地道等 My presentation today is mainly about recreation,recreation is the time spent to do things that will refresh your mind and body in a healthy and positive way.For example:RecreationFitness and SportsTravelDanceMusicTelevision the most popular recreational activities is fitness and sports体育有分几大类 分别是:Aerobic activitiesConditioning activitiesStrength activitiesIndividual sportsRacquet sportsTeam sportsOutdoor sportsWater sportsA trend in the U.S is that people are getting more health conscious.So are exercising more for fitness.They are doing some sports ,such as BowlingRunning/Jogging Treadmill ExerciseStretchingFishing campingHiking Walking for FitnessBilliards/PoolBoxingDartsGolforseback RidingIce Skating Martial ArtsRoller SkatingScooter Riding Skateboarding And some of the most popular sports based on attendance are Football,basketball,Baseball.Hockey.Soccer.Today more and more girls are beginning to participate in sports,they may play soccer,volley ball,some play basketball,they also watch sports games,but not as many girls watch as guys.The proportion is about two to three times as many guys watch sports as girls.It used to be that it was considered un-feminine for girls to be involved with sports...but that has changed...
诗音翩然V5849
Hello everyone,my presentation today is mainly about recreation,【which】is the time spent to do things that will refresh your mind and body in a healthy and positive way.For example:Recreation,Fitness and Sports,Travel,Dance,Music,Television【,and so on.】The most popular recreational activities 【are】 fitness and sports.【Sports fall into serval catalogs as below:】 Aerobic activities,Conditioning activities,Strength activities,Individual sports,Racquet sports,Team sports,Outdoor sports,Water sports【,and so forth.】【Currently,there is a trend in the U.S】that people are getting more health conscious【,so they】 are exercising more for fitness.【The common sports people usually do are:】Bowling ,Running/Jogging ,Treadmill Exercise ,Stretching ,Fishing ,camping ,Hiking ,Walking for Fitness ,Billiards/Pool ,Boxing ,Darts ,Golf ,orseback Riding 【这里如果指的是起码的话,可以用equestrian】,Ice Skating ,Martial Arts ,Roller Skating ,Scooter Riding,Skateboarding,and some of the most popular sports that require teamworking are Football,basketball,Baseball,Hockey,and Soccer.Today more and more 【ladies】are beginning to participate in sports,【such as】 soccer,volley ball,【and】 basketball.They also watch sports games,【although not as many as men】.【The male audience is about two to three times as many as female audience.】 It was once considered to be improper for ladies to be involved in sports,but this has changed now.建议:楼主的listing太多,这样造成的后果一是读起来听众会觉得很无聊,再者也会令整篇文章的内容显得有点苍白.可以多结合一下实际的例子来阐述现况,譬如可以说说地方之间的受欢迎运动的不同:美国喜欢篮球、棒球、美式足球;英国足球最狂热,但是没人打篮球;中国乒乓球是国球,羽毛球、跳水等世界第一……然后可以分析一下为什么会出现这种现象.原因可以从场地、人文文化、体育发展趋势等方面来辩论.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我爱莫能助
My presentation today is mainly about recreation,recreation is the time spent to do things that will refresh your mind and body in a healthy and positive way. For example: FitnessRecreation ...
recreation is the time spent to do things 应为 spend on doing things...They are doing some sports 这里最好是说doing
exercises.And some of the most popular sports based on attendance are Football, b...
润色: Hello, everyone! My presentation today is mainly about recreation. Recreation means you spend time on what will refresh your mind and body in a healthy and positive way. For example: Rec...
阴沟里头去的东西,不懂
My presentation today is mainly about recreation,(which can be defined as)the time spent to do things that will refresh your mind and body in a healthy and positive way. For example: the most pop...
你好~ 我是美国学校的学生, 以下的修改希望会对你帮助:My presentation today is mainly about recreation. Recreation is the time spent on doing things that will refresh your mind and body in a healthy and positive way. doin...
不好意思,我心有余力不足啊~
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 如何检查英语语法错误 的文章

随机推荐