A drowning man will catch at a strawman argument

当前位置: &
a drowning man will clutch at a straw中文是什么意思
中文翻译二者择其一门非关即开潜水之人不放过一跟稻草 病急乱投医&&&&vt. 1.使溺死,淹死。 2.使湿透;淹没。 3.使沉 ...&&&&n. (pl. men ) 1.〔无冠词、单数〕人,人类 ...&&&&vt. 1.决心要,立志要。 2.凭意志的力量使…。 3 ...&&&&n. 一次孵的蛋;一窝雏;一捆(书等);一组(人等)。 ...&&&&n. 1.稻草,麦秆。 2.(用稻草,麦秆做成的)东西, ...&&&&急不暇择; 人快淹死时,稻草也要抓; 人快要淹死的时候,连稻草也要抓&&&&快要淹死的人; 迷恋妻; 溺水的人&&&&(危急时)捞稻草; 捞救命稻草, 依靠完全靠不住的东西&&&&谷草扎成的人&&&&稻草人, 假想的对手; 假想的对手&&&&名义上的业主&&&&1.稻草人。 2.无足轻重的人物。 3.(为了制造取胜的假像而假设的)易于击败的敌对论点。 4.被用来作挡箭牌的人。 &&&&授手援溺&&&&沉醉; 溺死; 水侵; 淹溺, 淹死; 遇溺&&&&n. 1.稻草,麦秆。 2.(用稻草,麦秆做成的)东西,(吸冷饮用)麦秆状吸管;草帽〔又叫 straw hat〕。 3.不值钱的东西,琐细无聊的事情;一点点 ...&&&&落水的男孩&&&&非典型溺死&&&&迟发溺死&&&&淹死老公&&&&溺死鬼&&&&梦娜之死; 溺死梦娜; 淹死恶婆娘; 淹死莫娜&&&&溺水者&&&&潜管&&&&溺水池&&&&淹比
例句与用法A drowning man will clutch at a straw .将要溺死的人连一根稻草也要去抓。A drowning man will clutch at a straw快溺死的人连一根稻草也要抓。 Eg . a drowning man will clutch at a straw溺水者连稻草也要抓。 &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
a drowning man will clutch at a straw的中文翻译,a drowning man will clutch at a straw是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译a drowning man will clutch at a straw,a drowning man will clutch at a straw的中文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved试图抓住;死命抓住;渴望获得
他抓住每一个机会练习弹钢琴
抓住员工最好的一面
处于比某人有利的地位
记录最棒的我
分年龄组渔获量
更多收起网络短语
They catch at every opportunity to make money.
他们抓住一切机会来赚钱。
试图抓住;攫取:
The drowning boy caught at a rope thrown to him, but missed it and sank.
落水的男孩试图抓住抛向他的一条绳子,但是没抓住而沉没。
抓获;发现(某人)在干(坏事):
I've caught you at your tricks again!
我又抓到你在耍花招!
以上来源于:《21世纪大英汉词典》
Waves of sand, firmed by an overnight rain, flow along the route of a fisherman pedaling his catch at dawn to trade it for supplies.
一夜的雨水使流动的沙浪变得坚固。 拂晓,一名渔民骑车驼着捕获物前去换取日常用品。
A drowning man will catch at a straw.
快淹死的人一根稻草也会抓.
Then they sell their catch at prices too low for the local fishing industry to compete.
VOA: special.
There may be some inefficiencies, and at some point, if you catch me in the hallway, I can give you a sermon on what goes on inside that reactor.
可能会有某些损耗,如果你能在过道上遇到我的话,我会给你详细讲讲,里面到底发生了什么。
Sorry, I should reward you. Thank you for that statement. Anybody have an opposing opinion? Everybody's answering these things and sitting way up at the back. Nice catch. Yeah.
一边倒的辩论啊,抱歉,我该给你奖励来着,多谢你的观点,还有人有反对意见么?
However, he also saw receivers that he was covering catch at least a half-dozen touchdowns.
In return, the Russians offered Pacific Andes their catch at a cheaper rate.
But his luck ran out on 29 as Brad Hodge grabbed a catch at short-leg off Warne.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!A drowning man will clutch at a straw.
将要溺死的人连一根稻草也要去抓。
But he is 'continually pushed back into nothingness like a drowning man whose head is pushed under the water'.
但是他却不断地被推向虚无,就像有人把一个溺水的人的头推入水里一样。
Nor should she have had to, her aides insist. Fumed one: "That's like telling a drowning man that you are not going to help him until he asks for a life preserver."
有人甚至愤怒的说:“这就好比像是要求一个溺水的人必须说出他要一个救生圈,不然你不帮他一样”。
In 1974, on the same beach, Roger was out on a raft when he pulled a drowning man from the water - amazingly, the man he saved was Alice Blaise's husband.
1974年还是在那个海滩罗格坐着小筏出海他把一个男人从水中救了上来——令人惊讶的是这位获救的男子是爱丽丝·布雷斯的丈夫。
Rescuing a drowning man earned him the respect of all.
他因救助溺水者而博得众人的尊敬。
They say a drowning man rises three times.
据说一个快要淹死的人会浮出水面三次。
As the saying goes, a drowning man clutches at a straw.
俗话说,溺水人连一根稻草也抓住不放。
A drowning man will clutch at a floating straw.
一个即将被淹死的人会连一根漂浮的稻草也要抓住的。
She once tried to give a drowning man mouth-to-mouth, and he refused.
有一次,她想为一位溺水的男士做人工呼吸,他死活不肯。
They say that a drowning man will snatch at a straw.
据说快要淹死的人连一根稻草也要抓。
its arms turning like a drowning man's.
它的手臂旋转着就像有人在向你呼救。
The Sabian symbol for 11 Scorpio is both a warning and a solution – "A drowning man is being rescued, " with the keyword RESUSCITATION.
萨比恩占星学,天蝎座11度,是警告和解决之道两者本身,溺水的人被救起,关键字”复活、复苏”。
A drowning man will clutch at a straw.
快溺死的人连一根稻草也要抓。
"Looking back, " he said, "I am inclined to think he was literally obsessed with the idea of some miraculous salvation, that he clung to it like a drowning man to a straw.
“回首往事,”他说道,“我倾向于认为:他确实对某种神灵拯救的想法着迷,他死抱住这个想法,就像落水人死死抓住一根稻草那样。”
He acted like a drowning man trying to catch at a straw.
他那样做好像一个快要淹死的人拼命想捞救命稻草一样。
《新英汉大辞典》
I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little. — The Crown of Embers.
我对你的爱有如溺水的人需要空气一样,如果太少我就会死亡。
There in the highest blaze my solitude lengthens and flames, its arms turning like a drowning man's.
我的孤独的烈焰伸展在强光中,像溺水者的双臂扭转翻动。
As the saying goes, a drowning man clutches at a straw.
正如俗话所说,溺水的人见到一根稻草也要抓。
A drowning man plucks at a straw.
溺水的人连稻草也要抓。
A drowning man catches at a straw.
一个快淹死的男人拼命抓住一根稻草。
他那样做就好像一个快要淹死的人拼命捞救命稻草一样。
A drowning man will clutch a straw.
面临死亡的人将不会放弃一线生机。
A drowning man ill catch ata straw.
快淹死的人一根稻草也要抓。
They will seek the enemy as if searching for a lost son; they will attack the enemy as if rescuing a drowning man, with haste.
寻求敌人要象寻找丢失的孩子那样志在必得,进攻敌人务象抢救落水的人那样奋不顾身地迅速行动。
All this was seen in a moment, as the vision of a drowning man, orof any human creature at any very great pass, could see a world ifit were there.
他们看到一大群男女:人数不多,没有挤满院子,总共不到四十或五十人,距离也不近。是占领大厦的人让他们从大门进来使用磨刀石的;
Well, I will ask that person this: If I see a man drowning in the river should I dive in and help?
我想问这个人这样一个问题:如果我看到一个人在河里快淹死了,我是否应该跳下去救他?
When a man is drowning, the thing to do is to pull him out of the water; afterward there will be time for talking it over.
当一个人溺水时,所要做的就是先将他从水中拉出,以后要谈论此事有的是时间。
When a man is drowning, the thing to do is to pull him out of the water; afterward there will be time for talking it over.
当一个人溺水时,所要做的就是先将他从水中拉出,以后要谈论此事有的是时间。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!Waves of sand, firmed by an overnight rain, flow along the route of a fisherman pedaling his catch at dawn to trade it for supplies.
一夜的雨水使流动的沙浪变得坚固。拂晓,一名渔民骑车驼着捕获物前去换取日常用品。
快淹死的人一根稻草也会抓.
Waves of sand firmed by an overnight rain flow along the route of a fisherman pedaling his catch at dawn to trade it for supplies.
尽管通宵的雨水把沙浪浸得比较结实,可是还在沿着渔民蹭自行车所经过的道路流动着。黎明时分,他急匆匆地要把所捕捉到东西赶往市场。
Basically, you're feeling for any kind of catch at the point of contact,' Gray tells me.
大致说来,你要感觉接触点上的任何一种接触。
Then they sell their catch at price too low for the local fish industry to compete.
然后,他们把捕获物以极低的价格卖出,以至于当地的渔业无法无其竞争。
A cormorant returns with its catch at dawn in the Pantanal, a vast wetland that sprawls across Brazil, Bolivia, and Paraguay.
在横跨巴西,玻利维亚和巴拉圭的潘塔纳尔(Pantanal)沼泽地,黎明时分,一只鸬鹚在捕食。
A drowne man will catch at a straw.
溺水的人连一根麦杆也会牢牢抓住。
Now a report in the Journal of the Royal Society Interface [see Harold Thimbleby and Paul Cairns, http://bit.ly/cqcD83] shows how devices can be programmed to catch at least some mistakes on the spot.
现在,《皇家学会界面》杂志上的一篇报导告诉我们如何将机器程式化,从而让它在当场发现至少一部分错误。
He failed to hold a catch at cricket.
他在打板球时有一只球没有接到。
他们抓住一切机会来赚钱。
《21世纪大英汉词典》
We waded into the bustling crowd, some shopping, and some selling their local harvest or catch at rustic wooden stalls or just out of baskets lined up in the church square.
他们有些人在采购,有些人在简陋的木头搭建的货棚里卖当地的农产品或者猎物,还有人在教堂前的广场上把装着货物的篮子排成一行。
Jim failed to hold a catch at cricket.
吉姆打板球时有一个球没有接住。
他那样做好像一个快要淹死的人拼命想捞救命稻草一样。
《新英汉大辞典》
Try and test your Theme across browsers to catch at least a few of the problems the users of the Theme may find later.
试着测试你的主题跨越浏览器至少发现几个,未来主题用户可能碰到的问题。
A drowning man will catch at straw.
人快淹死时,稻草也要抓。
He will catch at any chance to make money.
他抓住一切机会赚钱。
Around Lake Ohrid young lads, selling fish stood on the side of the road waving eels and their freshly caught catch at the passing motorists.
奥赫里德湖周围年轻小伙子,卖鱼站在路旁挥手鳗鱼和刚捕获的渔获物在过往车辆。
Then they sell their catch at price too low for the local fishing industry to compete.
然后,他们把捕获物以极低的价格卖出,以至于当地的渔业无法无其竞争。
This is another kind of thinking that gives you catch at right Swadhisthana.
这是另一种思考使你的右腹轮阻塞。
快淹死的人连草也要抓。
They would likewise arrive as rapidly as the water is moving, as long as they did not catch at the bottom, and snag.
同样,只要它们没有触底搁浅,它们会跟与海水移动得一样快。
He will catch at any chance to practice English.
他设法抓住一切机会来练习英语。
A drowing man will catch at a straw .
溺者求生心最切,一根稻草也要抓。
A drowning man will catch at a straw .
在沉溺中的人会攀援于一条麦秆。
A drowning man will catch at a straw .
在沉溺中的人会攀援于一条麦秆。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!试图抓住;死命抓住;渴望获得
C.J奉献-大学六级考试必考核心词组及固定搭配(最新整理 ... put in花费,付出(时间,精力等); catch at试图抓住 check up(on)检查,核实 ...
基于674个网页-
at中文是什么意思 ...
at times有时;间或;不时;偶然
catch at试图抓住;抓住;想抓住;渴望取得
at best充其量;至多;最多;最好的情况下 ...
基于605个网页-
理工类职称英语词汇学习辅导(02) ... build up积累;堵塞;树立,逐步建立;增进;锻炼 call forth唤起,引起;振作起,鼓起 catch at抓住(东西): ...
基于464个网页-
爸爸短暂性失眠怎么办好_早睡早起翻译英语短语(二)_早睡早起翻译 ... cast oneself on委身于,指望 catch at想抓住;渴望取得 catch at想抓住;当即接受 ...
基于371个网页-
他抓住每一个机会练习弹钢琴
抓住员工最好的一面
处于比某人有利的地位
记录最棒的我
分年龄组渔获量
更多收起网络短语
他们抓住一切机会来赚钱。
试图抓住;攫取:
The drowning boy caught at a rope thrown to him, but missed it and sank.
落水的男孩试图抓住抛向他的一条绳子,但是没抓住而沉没。
抓获;发现(某人)在干(坏事):
I've caught you at your tricks again!
我又抓到你在耍花招!
以上来源于:《21世纪大英汉词典》
Waves of sand, firmed by an overnight rain, flow along the route of a fisherman pedaling his catch at dawn to trade it for supplies.
一夜的雨水使流动的沙浪变得坚固。 拂晓,一名渔民骑车驼着捕获物前去换取日常用品。
快淹死的人一根稻草也会抓.
Then they sell their catch at prices too low for the local fishing industry to compete.
VOA: special.
There may be some inefficiencies, and at some point, if you catch me in the hallway, I can give you a sermon on what goes on inside that reactor.
可能会有某些损耗,如果你能在过道上遇到我的话,我会给你详细讲讲,里面到底发生了什么。
Sorry, I should reward you. Thank you for that statement. Anybody have an opposing opinion? Everybody's answering these things and sitting way up at the back. Nice catch. Yeah.
一边倒的辩论啊,抱歉,我该给你奖励来着,多谢你的观点,还有人有反对意见么?
However, he also saw receivers that he was covering catch at least a half-dozen touchdowns.
In return, the Russians offered Pacific Andes their catch at a cheaper rate.
But his luck ran out on 29 as Brad Hodge grabbed a catch at short-leg off Warne.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 straw man谬论例子 的文章

随机推荐