《六人行》全十季笔记解析和难懂的笑话详解
格式:doc|
浏览次数:1999|
上传日期:
内容提示:论对学生体育运动负荷的认识与实践
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 00:15:48|
下载积分:8001.Peter is my close friend,who can be _______ what he promises.A.relied on to do B.relied on doin为什么B选项不对?
坑爹ucMN33HF61
因为最后面的宾语从句是what he promises to do.Peter is can be relied on
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这是英语习惯用法。
这句话想就是说I can rely on Peter to do what he promises。rely on sb to do sth 是依靠某人去做什么 要去做还没做rely on sb doing sth 依靠某人做的什么 可以表示已经做的或正在做的
扫描下载二维码【小题1】C【小题2】C【小题3】B【小题4】A【小题5】A
试题分析:本文讲述了一个布朗先生抓小偷的故事,布朗先生跑的很快,但是短文最后并没有交代他是否抓到了小偷。【小题1】根据took some of his things and ran out of the house fast 可知选C。【小题2】根据“ Kilometers and kilometers behind .” Said Mr. Brown proudly . “ He thought he could run faster than me , but you see he is wrong .” “还差得很远呢,”布朗先生骄傲地说,“他认为他能跑得比我快,但是你看,他错了。”故选C。【小题3】短文中没有介绍他是否抓到了小偷,故选B。【小题4】根据Mr. Brown found it and ran after him 可知选A。【小题5】根据下文He thought he could run faster than me , but you see he is wrong . “他认为他能跑得比我快,但是你看,他错了。”可以推断布朗先生感到很自豪,故选A。考点:记叙文阅读点评:答题前一定要读懂全文,弄清文章要表达的思想,注意前后段落之间的关系。有些个别句子不易理解,可以结合全文来理解其含义。
其他类似试题
Mr. and Mrs. Long had one daughter. Her name was Lena. She was eighteen years old. Lena lived with her parents and worked in an office. She had some friends, but she didn’t like any of the boys very much.One day she met a very nice man. He was young. His name was Watts and he worked in a post office. They became friends and he came to Lena’s parents house twice. Last week Lena said to her father, “I’m going to marry(嫁给) Watts, Daddy. He was here yesterday.”“Oh, yes.” her father answered. “He’s a nice boy, but has he got much money?”  “Oh, no, both of you are the same,” the daughter answered angrily. I met Watts on the first day of June and the next day he asked me, “Has your father got much money?”【小题1】Mr. and Mrs. Long had a ______.  &&&&A.sonB.grandsonC.daughterD.granddaughter【小题2】Lena worked _________.  &&&&A.in a schoolB.in an officeC.in a factoryD.in a hospital【小题3】Lena had a few friends before she came to know Watts, but she _____.  &&&A.liked no one very muchB.like all of them   C.didn’t know their namesD.didn’t talk to them about their work【小题4】Last week Lena asked her father _______.A.to help her find a good husbandB.to let her marry(嫁给) WattsC.to give her some money to buy a houseD.to let her work in a big city【小题5】Lena got angry because ______.  &&&&&A.her father didn’t like her boyfriend, Watts  B.her father asked her to make friends with money C.her father and Watts only thought of money  D.her parents asked Watts to give them too much money
更多类似试题
Copyright ? 2011- Inc. All Rights Reserved. 17教育网站 版权所有 备案号:
站长:朱建新

我要回帖

更多关于 i have friends who 的文章

随机推荐