What---we---(do)we own tonightt?--we---(go)to the cinena

君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
英语:module 6 an invitation to the cinena》同步练习(外研版七年级上)
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英语:module 6 an invitation to the cinena》同步练习(外研版七年级上)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
w:Why don’t we go see a movie tonight?A good comedy might cheer you up.m:I would.But I the reason that I've been so down is all this work I have to do.Q:What can be inferred about the man?(A) He doesn't have time to go to a movie.(B) He's upset with the woman.(C) He doesn't usually enjoy comedies.(D) He has almost finished his work.请翻译并解析
专属味道840
w:为什么我们今晚不去看电影呢?一部好看的喜剧能够让你振奋.m:我也想.但是我这么伤心是因为我还有很多工作要做.Q:从男人的话我们能得到什么?A他没有时间去看电影B他对那个女人感到失望C他不喜欢喜剧D他快要完成他的工作了解析:从男人的回答“他有很多工作要做”可以得知他很忙,所以没有时间去看电影,所以答案选A
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您要找的是不是:
去海边;出海
When you go to the a new country, you must change your money.
当你到一个新国家,你必须兑换钱币。
But if irrigation fells fails, the best thing to do is to go to the a health care provider for professional assistantsassistance.
但是如果冲洗法没有达到效果,最好的办法就是去专业卫生保健机构寻求帮助。
Teenagers visit the cinema more often when they are in the lower end of teendom (13 and 14) but as they approach 15 they go to the cinema a lot less.
他们在13、14岁时很经常去电影院,而到了15岁就明显去得少了。
Friends and relatives do not even have to go to the store to choose a gift from the registry.
VOA: special.
So I'm so happy that it's finally time for us
to go to the airport, get on a plane and just take off.
所以当我们终于到了机场,坐上了飞机并起飞后,我真是太高兴了。
He is in the middle of Chicago and they go to a coffee store in the middle of Chicago.
他们可能在芝加哥市中心,的一家咖啡店。
Aside from the lost income to the agency, the client also suffers a loss by needing to go through a learning curve with a new agency aside from the two to three months it typically takes to go through the process of a properly managed agency review.
We felt a great opportunity to go out in the second half to have a go and we scored the goal.
She got a chance to go to a gathering of the International Special Events Society and to meet a lot of people there.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 tonight we hunt 的文章

随机推荐