rea||y后加动词ing形式变化规则什么形式I rea||y enjoying

谁会这道题:用所给动词的适当形式
用所给动词的适当形式填空.
1.It’s important for you_______(read) English in the morning.2.He likes playing and_______(chat) with others after class.3.I want_______(play) football with you.4.My father seldom_______(have) meat.5.What do we need_______(buy)?6.Now we need a lot of money_______(go) to school.7.How often______ he________(write) to his parents?8.My brother________(not have) lunch at home.9.He enjoys________(fish) and skating.10.Thank you very much for________(give) me so much money.
盖纸246374
1. to read 2. chatting 3. to play 4. has 5. to buy&& 6. to go 7. write 8. doesn’t have 9. fishing 10. giving
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语练习题写出下列动词的第三人称单数形式,现在分词和过去式.例:do does doing didtake ____ _____ ____eat ____ _____ ____read ____ _____ ____swim ____ _____ ____go ____ _____ ____用括号内动词的适当形式填空.I didn't_______(dance)last night.I_______(sing)songs.What_______(do)Sarah________(do)yesterday?Thank you for______(send)me a letter.I will_______(write)back to you soon.写出下列动词的过去式.go______ play______ look_______ eat________sing_____ dance_____ take_______ make_______come_____ read______ have_______ fly________row._____ put_______
take takes taking tookeat eats eating ateread reads reading readswim swims swimming swamgo goes going wenti didn't danced last night.i sang songs.what does Sarah did yesterday?tank you for sent me a letter.i will write back to you soon.go-went play-played look-looked eat-ate sing-sang dance-danced take-took make-made come-came read-read have-had fly-flew row-rowed put-put
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码REA Overview
Rural Energy Forum
Online Application Form for Results Based Financing (RBF) Grants
for Renewable Energy Investments in Green Mini and Micro Grids
Latest News
Wednesday, November 16, 2016|Views (89)|, ,
The Rural Energy Agency invites eligible “individual consultants” to indicate their interest in carrying out the assignments for provision of various individual consulting services.
Wednesday, October 26, 2016|Views (848)|, , ,
The Rural Energy Agency now invites eligible consulting firms to express interests in providing the Technical Assistance (TA) to implement “off-grid” renewable energy (RE) rural electrification programs.
Monday, October 10, 2016|Views (296)|
The Annual Report for 2014/15 Rural Energy Agency provides the status of progress and milestones of rural energy activities that were planned for the Financial Year 2014/15.
Friday, September 23, 2016|Views (1921)|,
The Rural Energy Agency (REA) invites renewable mini- and micro grid Project Developers to submit applications for result based grants to support accelerated access to sustainable energy services in un-served rural areas of mainland Tanzania.
Featured Stories
Tuesday, September 20, 2016|Views (753)
Ubalozi wa Norway nchini umeandaa semina ya siku moja iliyofanyika katika Hoteli ya Serena jijini Dar es Salaam tarehe 20 Septemba, 2016 kwa ajili kuelezea fursa za uwekezaji katika sekta ya nishati nchini. Semina hiyo ilihudhuriwa na washiriki kutoka makampuni 14 kutoka Norway na wadau wengine mbalimbali.
Monday, August 15, 2016|Views (337)
Lengo kuu la Mradi wa TREEP ni kuongeza upatikanaji wa umeme vijijini kwa kuongeza miundombinu ya usambazaji wa umeme pamoja na miundombinu ya uzalishaji hasa wa nishati jadidifu vijijini.
Events Calendar
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun9/23/ AM - 11/4/ AMThe Rural Energy Agency (REA) invites renewable mini- and micro grid Project Developers to submit applications for result based grants to support accelerated access to sustainable energy services in un-served rural areas of mainland Tanzania.9/23/ AM - 11/4/ AMThe Rural Energy Agency (REA) invites renewable mini- and micro grid Project Developers to submit applications for result based grants to support accelerated access to sustainable energy services in un-served rural areas of mainland Tanzania.9/23/ AM - 11/4/ AMThe Rural Energy Agency (REA) invites renewable mini- and micro grid Project Developers to submit applications for result based grants to support accelerated access to sustainable energy services in un-served rural areas of mainland Tanzania.9/23/ AM - 11/4/ AMThe Rural Energy Agency (REA) invites renewable mini- and micro grid Project Developers to submit applications for result based grants to support accelerated access to sustainable energy services in un-served rural areas of mainland Tanzania.9/23/ AM - 11/4/ AMThe Rural Energy Agency (REA) invites renewable mini- and micro grid Project Developers to submit applications for result based grants to support accelerated access to sustainable energy services in un-served rural areas of mainland Tanzania.56789101112131415The Rural Energy Agency invites eligible “individual consultants” to indicate their interest in carrying out the assignments for provision of various individual consulting services.17181920212223242526272829301234567891011
Related Websites
Rural Energy Agency (REA) was established by the Act of Parliament No. 8 of 2005 as is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Energy and Minerals of the United Republic of Tanzania. Its main role is to promote and facilitate improved access to modern energy services in rural areas of Mainland Tanzania by working in partnership and collaboration with the private sector, Non-Governmental Organizations, Community Based Organizations and other Government agencies. REA is governed by the Rural Energy Board (REB) and is funded through the Rural Energy Fund (REF), a Trust Agent is responsible disbursement of funds.

我要回帖

更多关于 动词ing形式 的文章

随机推荐