新标准大学英语_视听说教程1 2册 listening in
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩16页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢help me to modify itAfter three months’ studying English in Web,I make progress,especially in listening and speaking.I studied hard in my courseware,I need listen and speak once and again.My tutor told that the method how to study English well was listening and speaking once and again.When I was in school I must pass the exam,but now I need think about my future.I liked English Corner,because the teachers in English Corner were the foreigners,they had the local accent,they came from different countries such as America,England,Australia,Canada and so on.The teachers asked us to work together,so sometimes I put questions to them,especially when I was interested in the topic what they talked.Each time they answered them as much as possible.The private class which I liked best and I hated most.The content of the private class was the course which I did very well.The teacher asked the questions,each of which I knew the answer.Some of the students didn’t know the answer,when the teacher asked them,they said nothing.In that case I wanted to answer for them,I just wanted to communicate with teacher as possible as I can.There were enough students in salon class.We played small games in class.I was good at ‘guess the word’,the teacher said I was a very good student for several times.All of us speak one sentence in English in the meeting of plastic department,I think we can play the game about ‘guess the word’.All of us can improve our listening and speaking in English.But compared with manager Yuan,there is a big gap between me and him,because we studied in Web for three months,he studied harder than me.This distance can inspirit me study English harder and harder.I think I can make great progress in English.Everyday I get up at about 6:00,and then I read something about English for or listen ‘Crazy English’ for half an hour.After I come back home,I write diary about what happened today or what I had learned what was my sentiment today.I hardly watch TV at home,so I can study English after dinner.About the diploma,it needs the sign of the headmaster,and the headmaster goes to Web on Monday.My tutor thought I would be back to our company on Monday.Once my diploma is done,she will call me.If I have time,I will go to take it.Throughout this training,I gain a lot of experiences.I think it’s very helpful for my job.Thank you!我不需要翻译 我要修改啊~
捏捏是坏人0251
我仔细的修改过了,在word里把修改的地方变成红字了,可以复制到网页上之后就自动变为黑色了,没办法!给你作个参考吧,希望可以帮到你.After three months’ studying of English in Web, I have made some progress, especially in listening and speaking. I studied hard in my courses and I needed to listen and speak repeatedly. My tutor told that the method of how to study English well was listening and speaking repeatedly. When I was in school I had to pass the exam, but now I should think about my future. I liked English Corner, because the teachers in English Corner were foreigners, who had a local accent and came from different countries such as America, England, Australia, Canada and so on. The teachers asked us to work together, so sometimes I brought questions to them, especially when I was interested in the topic what they were talking about. Each time they answered them as much as possible. The private class is the one I liked best and hated most. The contents of the private class were the course which I did very well. The teacher asked the questions, and I knew the answer of nearly each of them. Some of the students didn’t know the answer, when the teacher asked them, they said nothing. In that case I wanted to answer instead of them, because I just wanted to communicate with teacher as possible as I can. There were many students in salon class. We played small games in class. I was good at ‘guess the word’, the teacher said I was a very good student for several times. All of us spoke one sentence in English in the meeting of plastic department, and I think we can play the game of ‘guess the word’. All of us could improve our listening and speaking in English. But compared with manager Yuan, there is a big gap between him and me, because although both of us studied in Web for three months, he studied harder than me. This distance would encourage me to study English harder and harder. I think I could make greater progress in English. Everyday I get up at about 6:00, and then I read something about English or listen to ‘Crazy English’ for half an hour. After I come back home, I write diary about what happened today or what I had learned and about my emotions today. I hardly watch TV at home, so I can study English after dinner. About the diploma, it needs the signature of the headmaster, who goes to Web on Monday. My tutor thought I should be back to our company on Monday. Once my diploma is done, she will call me and then I will go to take it if I have time. Throughout this training, I gain a lot of experiences. I think it’s very helpful for my job. Thank you!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
第一句把make改成have made第二句need后面的动词改成ing……太长了后面偶就不看了
在网络学习英国语的三个月之后,我表现进步,尤其在听而且说方面。 我在我的 courseware 中认真学习了, 我需要听而且说一次和再一次。 我的指导教师告诉方法该如何把英国语学习得很好正在听和说一次和再一次。 当我是在学校中的时候,我一定通过考试, 但是现在我需要想我的未来。 因为在英文角落的老师是外国人,所以我喜欢英国人角落,他们有了当地的口音,他们来自了不同的国家 , 像是美国,英国,澳洲加...
您能别逗号连两个句子么?
扫描下载二维码 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
【精品】新标准大学英语视听说教程3listeningin1-7单元(听力材料文本及答案)
下载积分:680
内容提示:新标准大学英语视听说教程3listeningin1-7单元(听力材料文本及答案)
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:395|
上传日期: 07:59:03|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
【精品】新标准大学英语视听说教程3listeningin1-7单
官方公共微信

我要回帖

更多关于 especially specially 的文章

随机推荐