定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢七年级英语 Unit 4 ....,Unit 1 The Dr...._宇文网
当前位置: >
> 七年级英语 Unit 4 ....,Unit 1 The Dr....
七年级英语 Unit 4 ....,Unit 1 The Dr....
Healthy FoodUnit 3 Language in use导学案(一)学习目标:Enable students to talk and write about food and drink.(二)学习重点、难点:1、some 和any 区别运用2、不可数名词和可数名词的单复数变化(三)问题导学:Ⅰ. 将下列方框内的单词按要求归类noodle, rice, juice, milk, apple, tomato, chicken, melon, onion, beef, carrot, pork1.可数名词: ____________________________________2.不可数名词:____________________________________Ⅱ.用所给词的适当形式填空1. I would like five ______ (tomato). 2. There aren’t any ______ (noodle) in the bowl. 3. Have they got ______ (some) rice? 4. We have got some ______ (banana) on the table. 5. Do you like ______ (hamburger), Daming?Ⅲ.根据括号内所给汉语写出单词的适当形式?1.They'll have (猪肉)with carrots tonight.?2.Sandy likes eating (西红柿)with eggs.?3.Eating much (水果)is good for us.?4.I'm thirsty.I want something to (喝).?5.What's your (最喜欢的)food??6. (汉堡包)are the most popular in America.?7.Don't eat too much (糖果).It's bad for your teeth.?8.Ice cream and candy are not (健康的)food.?9.Potato is one of (蔬菜).We can eat a lot.?10.We often put the food into the (冰箱)in summer.?(四)课堂操练:Activity 1看右边的图进行问答:Have we got any … in the fridge?Activity 2看右边的图根据示例填空。Activity 3看本题的表格,在右边名词后面的空格处填上相应的s(单数),p(复数)或者u(不可数)。Activity 4写出书本中所列单词的复数形式并写出下列单词的复数形式1. shop _______ 2. bag _______ 3. bus _______4. box _______ 5. baby _______ .6. city _______7. knife _______ 8. life _______ 9. zoo _______10. potato _______11. radio _______ Activity 5按分类填写单词。(五)随堂检测:I.完成句子1. 我们有些橙汁吗?______ we got ______ ______ ______ ? 2. 妈妈喜欢吃洋葱和胡萝卜。My mother likes eating ______ and ______ . 3. 我们没有一些冰激凌。We haven’t got ______ ______ ______ . 4. 你喜欢美国食物吗? Do you like ______ ______ ? 5. 冰箱里有一些鸡蛋。There are ______ ______ ______ ______ ______ . Ⅱ.句型转换1. They have got some apples. (改为一般疑问句并作肯定回答)______ they got ______ apples? Yes, ______ ______ . 2. There is some juice in the bottle. (改为否定句)There ______ ______ juice in the bottle. 3. I have got an orange. (改为复数形式)______ ______ got ______ ______ . 4. Tom’s favourite drink is Coke.(对划线部分提问)______ ______ Tom’s favourite drink? 5. has, any, fish, Green, got, Mr. , not(连词成句)___________________________________________.(六)归纳小结:自己能否对比一下在不同国家的食品和饮料有哪些异同?(七)语言拓展:I.根据问句选出相应的答语?1.How many bikes have you got? A.He is a farmer. 2.How much tea would you like? .B.Two cups,please!?3.How old is the boy? C.Only one.?4.Who is the girl? D.He is behind the tree.?5.What is the man? E.It's sunny.?6.What day is it today? F.It's May 1st.?7.What's the date today? G.He is three.?8.Where is the boy? H.At six.?9.What time does Annie get up? I.She is his sister.?10.What's the weather like today? J.It's Monday.?Ⅱ.补全对话A: 1 your favourite food? B: My favourite food is candy. A: 2 it 3 food? B: 4 , it isn’t. It is 5 food. A: What’s your favourite 6 ? B: My favourite drink is juice. A: That’s good. It is a 7 drink. B: Yes. It is good for our health. A: 8 you 9 10 juice here? B: Sorry, I haven’t got any juice here. 1. ______ 2. ______ 3. ______ 4. ______ .5. ______ 七年级英语 Unit 4 Places and activities教案七年级英语 Unit 4 Places and activities教案Starter Unit 4 Places and activities 地点与活动 1 in the park在公园 ★重点词汇 eat吃run跑步rubbish垃圾pick摘,捡play玩,游戏ball球 walk走,散步 grass草地 bicycle自行车football足球bring带来 dog 狗 ★语法聚焦1.祈使句的用法: Look at the sign.看这个标记; 2.祈使句的否定:Don\'t... Don\'t swim here.不要在这里游泳;3.时间的表达法;4.现在进行时be + doing的用法。 课文英汉对照 Look and say At four o\'clock, 4点钟, Eddie and Danny,in the park. 埃迪和丹妮在公园里。 A boy is riding his bicycle in the park. 一个男孩正在公园里骑自行车。 Don\'t ride your bicycle here. 不要在这里骑车。 Why not? 为什么不让? Look at the sign 看这个标志! 1.时间的表达方法有三种: (1)先说几点,再说几分,如seven twenty 7点20分 (2)半小时以内的时间是“几分+past+几点”,如ten past six 6点10分 (3)过了半个小时的时间是,\"(60一原分钟数)+ to十(原钟点数+1)\",如five to二8点55分 [注] 时间前如需要加介词可加at,对时间提问用What time is it?或What is the time? 2. Don\'t ride your bicycle here.不要在这里骑车。 此句是祈使句的否定形式,只需在析使句的肯定形式前加Don\'t,表示“不要……” ①Don\'t close the door.不要关门。 ②Don\'t eat.不要吃。 3. A boy is riding his bicycle in the park一个男孩正在公园里骑车。 ▲ be+动词的ing形式构成现在进行时。be随人称的变化而变化,即(1)用am, (You)用are,(He, She, It)用is,复数人称用are. 动词现在分词的构成方法: ①一般在动词末尾加ing,如:eat-eating drink--drinking go-going ②以不发音的字母e结尾的动词,先去e再加ing,如:come-caming close-closing make-making ③以重读闭音节结尾的动词,中间只有一个元音字母,词尾只有一个辅音字母,应先双写这个辅音字母再加ing,如:put-putting sit-sitting run-running 4. Don\'t bring your dog here.不要把狗带到这里来。 ▲bring表示带某人或拿某物到说话人处。如:Please bring some water tome.请给我拿点水来。 Please bring your guest here.请把你的客人来。 2 After school 放学后 ★重点词汇 sing唱歌swim游泳paint画画;涂料 cook做饭run跑步write写dive跳水Jump跳draw画 read阅读table-tennis乒乓球volleyball排球tennis网球 ★语法聚焦 1.情态动词can(表示掌握某技能)的用法;Can you swim?你会游泳吗?‘ 2. but连接两个表示转折关系的句子。I can swim but I can\'t dive.我会游泳但不会跳水。 课文英汉对照 Look and say Kitty, can you swim? 基蒂,你会游泳吗? Yes, I can. 是的,我会。 Danny, can you draw? 丹妮,你会画画(描细边)吗? No, I can\'t. 不,我不会。 What can you do? 你会做什么? I can paint. 我会画画(用扁笔直接画)。 3 Can I do this 我能做这个吗? ★重点词汇 classroom hall noise now library office let playground toilet cross ★语法聚焦1. 情态动词can(表示被允许)的用法: You can sit down.你可以坐下。 2.祈使句Let\'s的用法; Let\'s go.让我们出发吧。3. There be句型表示某地有某物。There is a car.有一辆桥车。 课文英汉对照 Look and say At home在家 Can I go out, Mum?我可以出去吗,妈妈? No, you can\'t. It\'s raining.不,你不可以。正下雨呢。 Can we watch television?我们可以看电视吗? Yes, you can.是的,你们可以。 At school在学校 You can\'t make a noise in the library.你不可以在图书馆发出噪音。 I\'m sorry, Miss Li.对不起,李老师。 You can\'t play ball games in the classroom你不可以在教室里玩球。 I\'m sorry, Miss Li.对不起,李老师。 In the street在马路上 Look! There\'s the red man.看!红灯亮了。Lpok!There\'s the green man. Let\'s cross the mad now. 重点难点解析 l . Can I go out, Mum?我可以出去吗,妈妈? ▲句中的can是情态动词,表示“可以”,用来征求对方的意见。 2. Let\'s cross the road now.让我们现在过马路。 ▲let\'s是let us的缩写形式,但是他们有区别;let’s指包括说话者在内的“我们”,let us指不包括说话者在内的“我们”。 ▲let被称作使役动词,其后要求跟动词原形,即let sb do sth让某人做某事,如: 1)The teacher lets us read English every morning. 老师让我们每天早上读英语。 2)Let him go at once.让他马上去。 3) There\'s the red man.有红灯。 ▲There be句型表示“有?一,”be随其后面的第一个名词而变化,如: 1)There is a book and two pens.有一本书和两个钢笔。 2) There are two pens and a book.. 有两个钢笔和一本书。 4 how do you go to…? 你如何去……? ★重点词汇bus公共汽车car小汽车school bus校车bicycle自行车taxi出租车swimming pool游泳池 ★语法聚焦1.特殊疑问句How do you go to.. .?的用法;2.介词by表示乘交通工具。 课文英汉对照 Look and say How do you go to the swimming pool? 你如何去游泳池? I go to the swimming pool by bus. 我乘公共汽车去游泳池。 I go by bicycle. 我骑车去。 Kitty goes to the swimming pool by bus. 基蒂乘公共汽泳池。 Danny goes by bicycle. 丹妮骑车去。 How do you go to the park? 你如何去公园? I go to the park by car. 我乘小汽车去公园。 I go by taxi. 我乘出租车去。 Peter goes to the park by car. 彼得乘小汽车去公园。 Alice goes by taxi. 艾丽斯乘出租车去。 How do you come to school? I come to school by school bus.我乘校车来学校。 I walk.我步行。 Eddie comes to school by school bus,埃迪束校车来学校。 Kally walks to school.凯利步行来学校。 Do a survey做一个调查 How do students in your class come to school 你班的学生如何来学校? Write a report.写一个报告。 重点难点解析 1. How do you go to the park?你如何去公园? ▲ how是一个特殊疑问词,引导特殊疑问句,表示“如何”,“怎样”的含义。如:-How do you go to school? -By bus.一你怎样上学?一乘公共汽车。 2. I go by taxi.我乘出租车去。 ▲by是“乘坐”的意思,后面可加交通工具,如:by ship乘船 by plane乘飞机 Unit 1 The Dragon Boat Festival教学案一、选择并抄写单词1. We have Dragon Boat _____ (competition, races) on the 5t h day of the 5th lunar month.2. Kitty likes sweet dumplings, but she ______ (hates, hate) salty ones.3. Chinese people ______ (real, really) love the Spring Festival.4. He was a good poet, and he was ______ (poor, good) at writing poem.5. I could not take any ______ (photographs, books), bec ause my camera was lost.二、根据汉语提示写出英语单词的正确形式1. Our teacher often gives ______ about our study to us. (建议) 2. I will ______ you some pictures of my family soon. (邮寄)3. Many people lost their lives in the ______. (战役)4. How do people in England do to ______ the Christmas Day? (庆祝)5. Little children prefer the ______ very much. (小甜饼)三、对话配伍( ) 1. Which food would you like best? A. N o, thanks. I’d rather have some tea.( ) 2. I like sea food. How about you? B. Only one is OK.( ) 3. Would you like some coffee?C. I like it, too.( ) 4. Do you know how to make dumplings?D. Sorry, I’m not sure( ) 5. How many app les would you like?E. Pizza.四、阅读理解 阅读表格中的内容,然后完成句子。Mr. LiMrs. LiKittyBencoffeesweetdumplingsmangofish ballsmilkSaltydumplingsmangoice-creammeat balls1. Mr Li loves ______ , but he hates ______.2. Mrs Li loves _____ _ dumplings, but she hates ______ dumplings.3. Kitty loves ______, but she hates _______.4. Ben loves ______ balls, but he hates ______ balls.五、书面表达给你远在美国的笔友Bill写一封信,向他介绍你如何过端午节。【试题答案】一、1. races2. hates3. really4. good5. photographs二、1. advice2. send3. battle4. celebrate5. cookies三、1~5: ECADB四、1. coffee, milk2. sweet, salty3. mango, mango ice-cream4. fish, meat新目标七年级英语上册全册教案和练习(含答案) 英语:Unit 1《y name is Gina》教案和练习(人教版七年级上)一、学习目标:知识目标:1. —What’s your /her /his name? —y /Her /His name is… 2. I’m …3. Nice to meet you.4. —What’s your /her /his telephone number? —It’s… 5. What’s your family /last name? 能力目标:1. Introduce yourself 介绍自己 2. Greet people 问候他人3. Ask for and give telephone numbers 询问和给出电话号码 二、重点、难点:重点:形容词性物主代词难点:be 动词的用法(一)三、知能提升:(一)重点单词1. 形容词性物主代词【概念】形容词性物主代词具有形容词的特性,表示与后面名词的物主关系。【词义】……的 my 我的 your 你的,你们的 his 他的 her 她的 【使用】常放在名词前面作定语,不能单独使用。y name is Gina. 我的名字叫吉娜。Your schoolbag is big. 你的书包很大。His father is a teacher. 他的爸爸是老师。Her friend is tall. 她的朋友很高。【拓展】形容词性物主代词单数复数第一人称myour第二人称youryour第三人称her / histheir【强化】—What’s what’s what’s your name? —y name is Gina. —What’s what’s what’s his name? —His name is Jack. —What’s what’s what’s her name? —Her name is Amy.2. nice [nais] adj. (1)adj. 好的,美好的,令人愉快的It's a nice day. 天气真好。 Nice to meet you. 见到你很高兴。Nice to meet you too. 见到你我也很高兴。(2)adj. 漂亮的That’s a nice bag. I want it. 那是一个漂亮的书包。我想要一个。(3)adj. 友好的,好心的y English teacher is nice. I like her very much. 我的英语老师人很好。我非常喜欢她。3. look [luk] vi. vi. 看;望;看起 vi.=不及物动词看某物、某人,要用look at sth./sb.=动词+介词+某物/某人 Look at the boy. He is cool. 看这个男孩。他很酷。Look at the blackboard. There is a nice picture on it. 看黑板。有一张漂亮的图片在黑板上。 4. telephone n. (1)n. 电话,电话机 telephone number 电话号码 —What’s your telephone number? 你的电话号码是多少?—y telephone number is 123456. 我的电话号码是123456。(2)vt. 打电话I know your telephone number. I can telephone you. 我知道你的电话号码。我可以给你打电话。5. answer (1)n. 答案,回答 You are so clever. Your answer is right. 你真聪明。你的答案是正确的。(2)vt. 回答 —Can you answer the question? 你能回答这个问题吗?—Yes, I can answer the question. 是的,我能回答这个问题。 Look at the picture and answer the question. 看图回答问题。—Answer the telephone, please. 请接电话。—O, I’m coming. 好的,我了。6. first (1)adj. 第一的 y name is Cherry. This is my first class. 我的名字叫Cherry。这是我的第一节。 This is my first song tonight. 这是我今天晚上的第一首歌。(2)n. 第一You are so clever. You are the first in our class. 你真聪明。你是我们班第一名。(3)反义词:last [la:st] adj. 最后的first name 名字last name 姓氏 英语中姓名的顺序是:名字+姓氏y name is Jenny Brown. Brown is my last name. Jenny is my first name. 汉语中姓名的顺序是:姓氏+名字 y name is Zhang Lan. Zhang is my last name. Lan is my first name. 7. family 家;家庭 (1)family name=last name 姓氏(2)复数形式:familiesThere are three families in the room. 房间里有三个家庭。(3)family 作为一个整体时,谓语动词用单数形式。 I have a big family. 我有一个大家庭。family作为家庭成员,指代个体时,谓语动词用复数形式。All his family are very tall. 他的家人都很高。 (二)重点句型1. what pron. 用引导特殊疑问句的代词,称为疑问代词。英语中用于提出疑问的句子叫疑问句。句尾用“?”。如:What’s your name? What color is it? 其中what 叫特殊疑问词,以特殊疑问词开头的句子叫特殊疑问句。以what开头的疑问句,是英语中常见的句型。(1)询问姓名What’s your name? y name is Gina.(2)询问是什么东西What’s this in English? It’s a clock.(3)询问颜色What color is her jacket? It’s black.(4)询问号码What is your telephone number? y telephone number is 2. What’s your name?进入新环境,结交新朋友时必会的句子。(1)回答方式也是多种多样的。y name is … 缩写形式:y name’s …I am… 缩写形式:I’m… (2)更为礼貌地询问别人姓名的表达方式ay I know your name, please? 请问我能知道你的名字吗?ay I ask your name, please? 请问我能问一下你叫什么名字吗?Could you tell me your name? 请你可以告诉我你的名字吗?3. 英语问候语(1)—Good morning! 早上好! —Good morning!—Good afternoon! 下午好!—Good afternoon! —Good evening! 晚上好!—Good evening!(2)—Hello, Bob! 你好, Bob! —Hello, Bill! 你好,Bill! —Hi, Peter! 你好,Peter! —Hi, Frank! 你好, Frank!(3)How are you? 你好吗? 英美人见面打招呼时的问候语。用询问对方的心情和身体健康情况。—How are you?—I’m fine, Thank you. —Fine, thanks.反问对方 —How are you?—I’m fine. How about you? —Fine. And you? (4)Nice to meet you. 认识你很高兴。初次见面相互询问或经介绍与人相识后的问候语。—Nice to meet you, too.(5)How do you do? 你好。用于初次见面,是非常正式的打招呼用语。—How do you do?(三)重点语法1. be 动词的用法 (1)动词原形:be(2)一般现在时态中be动词的形式:am ,is, are (3)词意:“是” (4)使用方法:① 第一人称单数作主语+am: I am… I am Jim. / I am a student. / I am eleven. ② 可数名词 / 不可数名词的单数形式作主语+is: The clock is green. 人称代词he, she, it+isShe is ary. He is cool. It is red. ③ 复数 / 表示复数的词作主语+are: Jack and Nick are good friends. These pictures are very nice. 人称代词we, you, they+are We are friends. You are nice. They are students. 2. be与其他单词的缩写形式be 动词在某些名词、代词和极少数副词之后可用缩略形式。① I am → I’m I am a student. = I’m a student. ② my name is → my name’s y name is Tony. = y name’s Tony.③ what is → what’s What is your name?= What’s your name? ④ where is →where’s Where is your car?= Where’s your car? ⑤ is not → isn’t / are not→ aren’t It is not right. = It isn’t right. They are not English. = They aren’t English.⑥ 不能缩写的情况:this is, am not, those are, these are在一般疑问句的简略答语中,作肯定回答时,代词不能与 am, is, are缩写。如:Is this a bus? Yes, it is. 预习导学一、预习新知1. 学习单词:pencil , ruler 等表示学习用具的单词2. 学习句型:Is this your pencil? —Yes, it is. / No, it isn’t.Is that his book? —Yes, it is. / No, it isn’t.二、预习点拨思考问题1:看看自己的书包,想想你能用英语说出哪些物品? 思考问题2:你能在家里找到一本English-Chinese dictionary吗? 同步练习(答题时间:45分钟)Ⅰ. 请根据汉语提示写出单词。 1. ______(令人愉快) to meet you!2. ______ (他的)jacket is white.3. Look! That _____(电话)is red.4._____ _____ ______(你的姓)is Green.5._____ _______ ______(她的名字)is Gina.Ⅱ. 用所给单词的适当形式填空。1. ______(she) is my friend. _____(she) name is Lily.2. Nice ______(meet) you.3. _____(I) answer is right.4.Gina______(not be) in Class One.5. ______(his) is a Chinese boy.Ⅲ. 单项选择1. _____ name is Gina iller.A. She B. Her C. He D. His2. ______ his telephone number? A. What B. What’s C. How’s D. How3. —What’s your family name? —______ family name is Tina.A. I B. y C. His D. Her4. She is a _______. He is a _______.A. boy B. girl C. girl D. boy5. y telephone number _______ 2023678.A. is B. are C. am D. be6. This is _____ ID card.A. a B. an C. a my D. an my7. —What’s her name? —________.A. You are ary B. I am ary C. y name is ary. D. Her name is ary.8. —______ this? —It’s a pen.A. How’s B. How are C. What is D. What are9. The boy is Nick ing. Nick is his______ name.A. first B. last C. family D. a10. — Nice to meet you. —________.A. Good morning B. Fine, thank you C. How do you do D. Nice to meet you, too.11. —What is his telephone number? —______ 4358976.A. It’s B. He C. It D. He is12. —What ____ your name? —I_____ Allan.A. is B. are C. am D. are13. y car number is 98765. It read(读作)_______.A. nine eight six seven five B. nine eight seven six five C. eight nine seven six five D. nine eight seven five six14. She is Wang Xin. ______first name is______.A. H Xin B. H Wang C. H Wang D. H Xin15.—Is your name ary? —______.A Yes, it is B. No, it is C. Yes, I am D. No, I am notⅣ. 句型转换 1. y name is Jack. (对划线部分提问)______ ______ name?2. I’m Jim. (改为同义句)______ ______ ______ Jim.3. She is Gina. (用I改写句子)_____ _____ Gina. 4. y telephone number is 678459. (对划线部分提问)______ _______ telephone number?Ⅴ. 连词成句1. is, what, name, your (?) ______________________2. her, is ,what ,telephone, number (?) ______________________3. name, last ,what, is, his (?) ______________________4. you, to ,nice, meet (.) ______________________5. what, in, this, English, is (?) ______________________Ⅵ. 完形填空Hi! I’m Linda Green. I’m 1 English 2 . Linda is my 3 . y family name __4__Green. I’m in China no y Chinese name is 5 . I have a 6 . It’s 7 . It’s 3:00 no What’s this? It’s a key. What’s that? It’s a ruler. 8 key and the ruler 9 blue. __10__ is that pen? It’s black. It’s my pen. 1. A a B. an C. the D. / 2. A. name B. number C. girl D. boy3. A. first name B. last name C. family name D. name4. A. is B. am C. are D. be5. A. Zhangxiaohui B. zhang xiaohui C. Zhang Xiao Hui D. Zhang Xiaohui6. A. pen B. ruler C. clock D. key7. A. color B. red C. red color D. what color8. A.A B. An C. The D. /9. A. is B. am C. are D. /10. A. What color B. What C. How D. What’sⅦ. 阅读理解Hello! I’m Jim Green. I’m English. This is my mother. Her first name is ary. This is my father. His name is Steve. y telephone number is seven six zero nine one seven six. y friend is Li Lei. His English name is Tony. He is a Chinese boy. His telephone number is 2815248. y English teacher is Jenny Brown. She is a good teacher.1. What is my first name? _________.A. Jim B. Green C. Jim Green D. Green Jim2 .y father’s last name is ______. A .Jim B. Steven C. Green D. Tom3. y telephone number is______.A.7609176 B.6879716 C.2815248 D.70696714. What’s Li Lei’s English name? _______.A. ary B. Jim C. Lei D. Tony5. Jim’s English teacher is______.A. r Brown B. r Jenny C. rs Jenny D. rs Brown 试题答案 Ⅰ.1. Nice 2. His 3. telephone 4. Your last/family name 5. Her first nameⅡ. 1. S Her 2. to meet 3. y 4. isn’t 5. HeⅢ. 1~5 BBBDA 6~10 BDCAD 11~15 ACBAAⅣ. 1. What’s your 2. y name is 3. I am 4. What’s yourⅤ. 1. What is your name? 2. What is her telephone number? 3. What is his last name?4. Nice to meet you. 5. What is this in English?Ⅵ. 1~5 BCAAD 6~10 CBCCAⅦ. 1~5 ACADD Unit 3 Language in use学案Unit 3 Language in use学案【Learning Objects学习目标】1、知识目标:(1)会读、会写本课的新词汇和短语;能理解并流利朗读本课的对话。(2)总结并巩固一般现在时态的动词形式和用法。2、能力目标:(1)了解一些有关中国的动物的情况。(2)能够和同学合作,制作出有关介绍动物的宣传画。3、情感目标: 热爱动物,关爱动物。4、学习策略: 积极与他人合作,共同完成学习任务; 能充分利用图书馆或网络上的学习资源。5、文化意识: 了解常见动物在英语国家中得文化含义。【Learning Procedures学习过程】 Preview(预习?导学):1. Books closed and try to translate the following phrases.一次去欧洲的旅行____________来自澳大利亚______________ 许多更多的_______________欢迎来到合肥动物园___________ 生活在沙漠里______________在森林里吃树叶______________在草原上奔跑______________一只欧洲的狼_____________一头非洲的骆驼 _____________在丛林里旅行____________ 2. Read the passage in the part of Around the world by yourself, try to translate the following phrases, and then write them down.in the wild________________ 12 hours a day______________ 6 kilos of meat________________stay healthy_______________3. Write the names of animals. 1) People call me the king of the animals. I like eating meat. I'm a_________. 2) I come from Australia, I can't climb. I can jump very high. I am a_________. 3) I come from Africa. I live in the desert. I don't often drink. I'm an _________. 4) I come from China. I like eating bamboo. People all love me very much. I'm a_________.【Class Activities 课堂活动】Step 1 Feedback on the preview1. Check the preview.2. Review the words, phrases and useful patterns in Module9.Step 2 Speaking --- Work in pairs and do Activity 1 1. Read through the dialogue between Daming and Tony and the information about the animals. 2. Ask and answer about the animals after Daming and Tony’s dialogue with partners.3. Act out the dialogues in front of the class.Step 3 Around the world.1.Underline the new words and phrases,and try to get their meanings.2. Read it after the teacher, and be sure to understand it.3. Read aloud the passage individually.4. Pair Ss to read it out in class, and each reads one paragraph.Step 4 Writing drills1. Activity 5: Work in pairs and talk about your favourite animal.2. According to the information from Activity 6, make sentences of your favourite animal.3. Write down a short passage according to your sentences.Step 5 Exercises 1、根据单词提示,完成下列句子1) The snake __________(come) from America. 2) Snakes _________(live)in Asia, Africa, America, Australia and Europe.3) The monkey _________ (eat )fruit.4) Monkeys _________(come)from South America.5) The wolf _________(live) in the European forests.2、根据首字母,写出单词,使句子意思完整、通顺1) I want to stay h___________, so I do sports every day.2) China is a country in A___________.3) W_________ like eating meat. They live in the forest.4) The l_____________ on this tree are yellow.5) Dogs and cats are my favourite a____________.6) Camels live in the d____________.7) Look! The park is so beautiful. The flowers are red and the g_________ is green.8) He has four apples. I have five. I have m________ apples than he.9) He comes from Sydney. He is A____________.10) How many animals are there in the w____________?3、根据句意,用括号中词的适当形式填空1) ________the panda ________ (come) from China? 2) _______ (be) the kangaroo Australian? 3) Monkeys ________ (live) in South America. 4) The wolf lives in the ________ (Europe) forest. 5) They usually eat 15_________ ( kilo) of bamboo. 6) Tiger will stay_________ (health). 7) The monkey likes_________ (climb) trees. 8) They live in North_________ (American). 9) My favourite activity is _________ (watch) animals in the zoo. 10) He_________ _________ (not take) children to the zoo every week. 11) When do you finish_________ (make) the plan? 12) ________your mother_________ (do) sports every day? 13) What about __________ (visit) the museum? 14) What __________Jim__________ (do) now? 15) Lucy _________ (want) to play tennis with you. 16) I__________ (not do) my homework at home. 17) We __________ (not like) documentaries. Let him____ (help) you. 18) Who__________ (have) an eraser? 19) _________ (your) mother and father often _ (watch) TV? 20) European __________ (wolf) live in the forest.4、选择填空:( ) 1) My sister is a secretary. She _______________ in this hotel. A. workB. worksC. working ( ) 2) Where are the _______________, do you know? A. monkeyB. monkiesC. monkeys ( ) 3) Is the elephant ________________? A. ChinaB. AfricanC. Europe( ) 4) This is _______________ European wolf. A. aB. anC. /( ) 5) ___________ the camel eat grass?
A. DoesB. IsC. Are( ) 6) Please give me __________________. A. a kilo appleB. a kilo of appleC. a kilo of apples( ) 7) These pandas eat about fifteen ________________ a day. A. kilo bambooB. kilo of bamboos C. kilos of bamboo( ) 8) This giraffe _______________ from Africa.
A. isB. comeC. is come( ) 9) The panda is ________________ favourite animal. What about you? A. theyB. themC. their( ) 10) We study _______________ about six hours a day. A. forB. atC. in5、按要求完成句子1) Linda comes from London. (改为一般疑问句) _________ Linda _________from London? 2) Lucy's father watches TV every day.(改为否定句)Lucy's father _________ _______TV every day . 3) There are about 1600 pandas in the wild in China. (就划线部分提问) _________ _________pandas_________ _________in the wild in China? 4) They usually need 6 kilos of meat. (就划线部分提问) __________ _________meat _________they usually need ? 5) The animal often drinks. (改为否定句) The animal ___________ __________. 【Homework】1、To revise the key phrases and structures in this module. 2、To do the exercises of Module 9 Unit 2 in基础训练.【Check after class】(本节课不懂之处)【Reflection】7B Unit5 Abilities导学案7B Unit5 Abilities导学案Grammar C班级: 姓名: 自我评价: 【学习目标】1. 知识目标:学习句型:What a beautiful flower! What beautiful flowers!What an interesting book! What interesting books! What nice music!How nice!2. 技能目标:掌握以What 和How引导的感叹句。。3.情感目标:养成遵守 的良好素质。学习过程【预习指导与检测】一、 预习导航(一)预习P85,掌握感叹句的两种构成方法。(二)请试做P85的练习。二、预习成果(一)用what 与how完成下列句子。1. _______a big fire!2. _______dangerous!3. _______ a brave girl she is!4. _______brave the girl is!5. _______ a beautiful flower!6. _______beautiful flowers!7. _______ beautiful snow!(二)单项选择( ) 1. ______ good kind girl she is!A. How B. What a C. What D. How a( ) 2. ______ bad weather! I hope it won’t last long.A. How B. What a C. What D. How a( ) 3. ______ interesting book he has in his hand!A. How B. What an C. What D. How a( ) 4. ______ wonderful time we had yesterday!A. How B. What a C. What D. How a( ) 5. ______ wonderful the movie is!A. How B. What a C. What D. How a(三) 同学们, 在完成上面练习以后请你思考下列问题。1. 感叹句的概念:感叹句表示说话的 、 、 等情绪.很多感叹句是用 和 引起的.2. What用来修饰 . How用来修饰 、 (句子)。【课堂导学与互动】任务一:呈现1. 教师选取几样学习用品进行如下呈现:What a big pencil box!What an interesting story book!教师将what 引导的感叹句结构写在黑板上: What + adj. +noun !学生按照例句开展练习: tall, boy ( What a tall boy !)1)short, a pencil2)beautiful, pictures3)delicious, bread4)amazing, a story 2. 教师请学生将上面练习题的答案写在黑板上。 3. 教师说:We can express the same meaning in another way. For example: How short! How beautiful! 请学生改写另外两个句子。 教师将how引导的感叹句的结构写在黑板上: How + adj. !任务二:练习1. 学生独立完成课本85页C部分的练习。集体核对答案。2. 两人一组讨论,完成课本85页C部分的Work out the rule. 3. 翻译练习。1)多么漂亮的一朵花呀! _________________ flower it is!2)他听得多认真呀! _________________ he listens!任务三:知识拓展 用what构成感叹句是,what作名词修饰名词。1) What + a(n) + 形容词+单数可数名词(+ 主语 + 谓语)!2) What + 形容词 + 复数名词(+ 主语 + 谓语)!3) What + 形容词 + 不可数名词(+ 主语 + 谓语)!e.g. What an exciting game it is!What interesting books they are!What bad weather it is today!2. 用How构成感叹句时,How做状语修饰形容词或副词。 How + 形容词/副词 + 主语 + 谓语!e.g. How wonderful the film is!How beautiful the dress is!练一练: 3. What引起的感叹句都可以转换为how引起的感叹句1) What good news it is! ---How good the news is! 2) What beautiful flowers they are! ---How beautiful the flowers are!4. How引起的感叹句修饰形容词时可以转what引起的感叹句.How clever the boy is! ---What a clever boy (he is)!.【提升】1.你是如何掌握本课的学习内容的?____________________________________________________________________【当堂反馈】一、根据首字母及句意填空。1. Millie may go to the f_____-show this weekend.2. I caught the chance after w________ for a long time .3. He can catch a fish w_______ five minutes.4. What’s the w_______ like today ? It’s sunny.5. I’ll go walking i_______ of swimming.二、What 与How 的转换1. What a pretty girl she is! ---_______ _______ the girl is!2. How difficult the questions are !---_______ ______ ________ they are!3. How big the factory is! ---______ ____ big factory _____ ____! 4. What a clever boy! ---_______ _______ the boy _______!5. How tall the trees are!
---_______ tall trees ______ ______!6. What interesting books they are!---_____ _____ the books _______!三、根据要求完成句子1.多么勇敢的孩子们啊!2.他学习多么用功啊!3.多精彩的音乐啊!4.多么有趣的一个故事啊!5.多美的花儿啊!6.多大的一场火啊!四、同义句转换1. You can go home after you turn off the lights.You _____go home _______you turn off the light.2. He won’t go swimming , he will go walking.He will go walking _______ ________ swimming.3. It takes him a lot of time to help the others.He ______a lot of time _________ the others.4. Amy is in the Swimming Club .Amy is _________ ________ _________ the Swimming Club.5. She is a good swimmer.She is ______ ________ __________.【课后拓展】完形填空Dear Mr. ZhangI would like 1 Tao Lei for this year’s Youths Award. Tao Lei is 2 boy. He often helps clean the classroom and do many other things after class. He is very good at swimming. 3 he teaches other students to swim. H e is also a member of the Helping Hands Club and he spends a lots of time 4 others.Tao Lei is very 5 and he works very hard at school. He does well in every subjects(课程). Every student in the class likes him very much.He is very kind and brave .Last month ,when he was on his way 6 , a boy fell into the water and cried for help. He quickly jumped into the water and 7 his best to save this 8 boy .We will be very happy if Tao Lei 9 the award .We look forward to 10 you soon. ( ) 1. A. recommend B. recommends
C. to recommend D. recommending( ) 2. A. a helpful young B. a young helpful
C. a help young D. a young help ( ) 3. A. Sometimes B. Some time C. Some times D. Sometimes( ) 4. A. help B. helping C. to help D. helps( ) 5. A. care B. careful C. carefully D. careless( ) 6. A. home B. to home C. at home D. the home( ) 7. A. do B. does C. did D. is doing( ) 8. A five years old B. Five-years-old
C. five-years-old D. Five-year-old( ) 9. A. can receives B. can receiveC. may receive D. may receive ( ) 10. A. hear B. hear from C. hears from D. hearing from【预习指导与检测】二、预习成果(一)1. What 2. How 3. What 4.How 5. What 6. What 7. What(二)BCBBA【当堂反馈】一、1. flower 2.waiting 3. within 4. weather 5. instead二、1. How pretty 2. What difficult questions3. Wit is 4. H is5. W they are 6. H are三、1. What brave children !. 2. How hardworking he is! 3. What wonderful music! 4. What an interesting story!5. What beautiful flowers!6. What a big fire!四、1. can’t, until 2. instead of 3. helping4. a member of 5. good at swimming【课后拓展】CAABB ACDBDMODULE 4 My family ODULE 4 y family Part 1 Teaching Design第一部分 设计FunctionDescribing familiesStructureHave /has got (affirmative, negative, interrogative)Listening/SpeakingIdentifying family membersDescribing your familyReading/WritingDescribing families D using punctuation: full stops, capital letters, question marksCultureFamiliesTaskWriting about your familyUnit 1 How many people are there in your family?■Warming up Good orning, class. Do you see the picture on page 20? It is a picture of Tony’s family. How many people are there in this picture? How many children are there in this picture? There are eleven people in this picture. There are two children in this picture. Tony is the little boy in the picture. Who is the little girl next to Tony? She is Tony’s sister. Has Tony got any aunts or uncles? Has Tony got any grandmothers or grandfathers? ■Vocabulary and listening1 Look at the picture. Label Tony's family.We can see many people in the picture. They are Tony’s family. Now please look at the picture carefully and try to label Tony’s family. Who is Tony’s aunt? Who are Tony’s parents? Who are Tony’s grandparents? Family: aunt→6 brother→5 father→8 grandfather→4 grandmother→3 grandparents→1,2 mother→7 sister→10 uncle→9 parents→7,82 Listen and check (√) in Activity 1 the people Tony mentions.Now I will play the tape for you. Look at the picture and listen to the tape carefully. Pay attention to the people Tony mentions. Check (√) next to the people Tony mentions in the picture. 3 Listen and read.Now let’s go on to page 21. Let’s read the dialogue first. In the dialogue you hear two people talking. While reading try to cut (断句)/ the sentences into parts, blacken(涂黑) the predicates, shade(加影)the connectives and underline(划线)the expressions. Norite all the expressions in your Expression Book.Noe read the dialogue. It’s time to listen to the tape. I will play it twice. For the first time listen and look at the dialogue. For the second time close your textbook and only listen to the tape carefully.4 Complete the sentences.From the dialogue we know about Tony’s family. Noe complete the sentences about Tony’s family. Do you know the answers? There are four people in Tony’s family--- Tony, his (1)sister, his mother and his(2)father. His mother and his father are his(3)parents. Tony's also got four (4)grandparents, two uncles, and one(5)aunt. He hasn’t got any(6)brothers.■Pronunciation and speaking5 Listen and repeat. Now class, we practice pronunciation of four sounds.For the first time, listen and repeat after me three times./ / family father four/ / have / / thirty/ / mother brother thereFor the second time, listen to the tape and repeat after it. Please listen and repeat carefully. Try to learn the pronunciation of the native speaker.6 Work in pairs. Talk about your family.Boys and girls, everyone has a family. We all love our family. How many people are there in your family? Do you like to talk about your family with your classmates? Have you got any sisters or brothers? Have you got an aunt? Now look at the following example. Work in pairs and talk about your family. Use the sentences in the boxes on page 21. How many people are there in your family?There are four---my mum and dad, my sister and I. Have you got any grandparents? Yes, I have. I’ve got four grandparents. Have you got any brothers? Yes, I have. I have got a brother. His name is Wei Wei.Have you got any sisters? No, I haven’t.Have you got any aunts? Yes, I’ve got two aunts. Their names are Xiao Hong and Xiao ei.Have you got any uncles? No, I haven’t.Unit 2 I’ve got a small family.■Warming up Hi, everyone! Today I want to introduce my family to you. I’ve got a small family, not a big family. There are three people in my family, my father, my mother and I. I have got no sisters or brothers. I am the only child of my parents. y family is a happy small family. We love each other very much. Have you got a small family or a big family? Do you like to introduce your family to us? Now let’s go to page 22 to learn some interesting things about family.■Reading and vocabulary1 atch words in Box A with the words in Box B. First let’s match words in Box A with the words in Box B. Can you find the correct answer?aunt→ uncle grandma→ grandpa gralndmother→ grandfather mother→ father mum→ dad sister→ brother2 Work in groups. Talk about your family.This time I’d like you to work in groups and talk about your family. Have you got a big family? How many people are there in your family? Who are they? Use the words big and small in your conversation.big / small---Have you got a small family or a big family? ---I’ve got a big family. There are ten people in my family. I’ve got four grandparents, my mum and dad, two uncles, an aunt and a brother.---Have you got a small family or a big family? ---I’ve got a small family. There are three people in my family. They are my father, my mother and I.3 Work in pairs.Read the email and answer the questions.On page 23, we can see an email from Lingling to Diana. What can you learn from this email? After you read the email, please answer the four questions belo How many people are there in Betty’s family? → There are five people in Betty’s family.Is Betty’s family small?→ No, It isn’t. It’s a big family. Has Betty got any brothers or sisters?→ Yes, she has. She has got two brothers. How many people are there in Tony’s family?→ There are ten people in Tony’s family.Let’s read the email. While reading try to cut (断句)/ the sentences into parts, blacken(涂黑) the predicates, shade(加影)the connectives and underline(划线)the expressions. Norite all the expressions in your Expression Book.Read the email once again. This time pay attention to its meaning. Try to understand the passage yourself. ■Writing4 Look at this passage. Underline the capital letters,full stops and question marks.In our writing, it is important to know the use of capital letters, full stops, question marks and other punctuations. Now please underline these things in the passage. capital letter full stop question markLingling has got a small family. How many people are there in her family? There are five---Lingling, her two parents and her two grandparents. She's got an aunt. She hasn’t got any uncles. She hasn't got any brothers or sisters.5 Put capital letters, full stops, and question marks into this passage.Do you knohen to use the capital letters? Do you know the difference between full stops and question marks? Please put these things into the passage belo Unit 3 Language in use■Warming up Hi, class. Language is something for use, for communication. And language can be learned in use, in communication. Today we shall learn about the English language in use. We shall learn about English Grammar and English Vocabulary.■GrammarWe’ve got a small family.He hasn’t got any brothers.Have you got a big family?Yes, I have. / No, I haven’t.1 Look at the pictures.Write questions about the two families.Good morning, class. What can you see on page 24? Yes, there are two pictures on this page. They are two family pictures. Look at these pictures carefully. Do you have any questions about the two families? Who is the little girl in the left picture? Has she got a big family? Has she got any sisters? Has she got any brothers? Who is the little boy in the right picture? How many people are there in his family? Has he got a small family? Now please write your questions about the two families on your textbook.The girl is Sara. The boy is Taotao.Has she got a big family? Has he got a big family? Has she got any brothers? Has he got any brothers? Has she got any sisters? Has he got any sisters?2 Write answers to the questions in Activity 1.After you wrote your questions, do you have the answers to your questions? You can find out all the answers in the pictures. I am sure you have got your answers. Please write them on your textbook.Has she got a big family? Yes, she has.Has she got any brothers? Yes, she has got two brothers.Has she got any sisters? No, she hasn’t.Has he got a big family? Yes, he has.Has he got any brothers? No, he hasn’t got a brother.Has he got any sisters? No, he hasn’t got a sister.3 Write about the differences between the two families.What are the differences between the two families? Can you tell us the differences? Sara has got two brothers.Sara hasn’t got any grandparents.Taotao hasn’t got a brother. Taotao has got two grandparents.■Vocabulary4 Label the family tree.We learn a lot of new vocabularies in this module. They are words about family, such as mother, father, grandmother, grandfather and so on. Please label the family tree beloith these words. Grandparents grandpa grandma grandfather grandmother uncle aunt father parents mother aunt uncle brother Sam sister■Around the worldLet’s go around the world on page 25. This time we are going to meet three families from different parts of the world. Let’s say hi to them! ■odule task →Writing about your familyIn this module task, we shall learn to talk about our families and ask others about their families.5 Work in pairs. Ask and answer.There are sentence examples in the boxes belo Please work in pairs. Ask and answer. How many people are there in your family? →There are five people in my family.Have you got any brothers or sisters?→Yes, I have. I have got a brother. His name’s Dagang.Have you got any aunts or uncles? →Yes, I have. I have got an aunt and an uncle. Their names are Xiao ei and Zhi Zhong.Have you got any grandparents?→No, I haven’t.6 Write about your family.Would you like to talk about your family with your classmates? What do you want to say about your family? Please write about your family. Use the following sentence patterns on page 25. I have got a big family. There are eight people in my family. They are my four grandparents, my mum, my dad and my brother. I’ve got an uncle and an aunt. Their names are Li Wei and Liu Ping. y father is a worker. y mother is a teacher. y brother is six years old. His name is Benben. I haven’t got any sisters.I have got a small family. There are three people in my family. They are my father, my mother and I. I’ve got no sister or brother. y father’s is Zhao Deyuan. y mother’ name is Huoqing. y mother is a worker. y father is a lawyer. They are both forty years old. y name is Zhao Yuting. I am thirteen. I am a student at No. 3 iddle School. ake a family tree for your family.After you wrote about your family, please make a family tree for your family. In this way, we can know your family clearly.Grandparents→Uncle→ father →mother→ aunt→Brother →I
上一篇: 下一篇:
相关文章推荐
兴趣文章推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 我的房间画画 的文章

随机推荐