用词语的中考动词适当形式填空空

你现在的位置 : &
初一英语用词的适当形式填空
用所给动词的适当形式填空1.Look! A little girl is ____________ (swim) in the river(河).2.Li Lei _________ (join) the League in 2001. 3.Do you like _________ (watch) TV?4.My brother will call me as soon as he __________(reach) there.5.The children won't go to the zoo if it ___________ (rain) the next day.6.I don't like ________ (cook) at all.7.They_________ (go) the Summer Palace six years ago.8.It's eight o'clock. The students are _________ (have) an English lesson.9.I ___(find) my ruler in my desk five minutes ago.10. _______ they often ___________ (make) cakes?11. Where ________ Zhou Nan ________ (teach)? She ________ (teach) in No. 2 Middle School.12. I ___________(see) the film last Friday.13. Her friend _________ (not work) in Beijing. ?14._________ (be) the girls from the United States? ?15.Li Ping ___________ (not watch) TV at home now. ?16. Rebecca___________ (come) from the United Kingdom. ?17. My brother ___________ (like) playing football very much.18.-What ______ he ________ (do) every evening? -He _______________ (watch) TV every evening.19. What ______ you _______ (clean) now? We __________ (clean) our classroom.20.Listen, the birds _____________ (sing) in the tree.21.It's time to play games. The students ___________ (jump) and _______ (run). 22. Don't _______ (read) your books. Please ________ (listen) to me now.23.He is _________ (drive) a car.24.______ he _________ (study) very well?25.Can you help me _________ (carry) the box?26.Can I _________ (borrow) your bike?27.I don't have any pens. I think she ______ (have ) some.28.I want to ______ ( go) to the shop.29.He ________ (like) reading books.30.The little girl likes ________ (play) basketball. She ______ (play) on the playground now.31.The teacher _______ (go) to school on foot every day.32.Let's _________ (speak) English.33.-_______ the man ________ (open) the window? -No, he isn't. He is __________ (close) the window.34 .My mother ___________________(buy) vegetables on her way home every day.35. Look! The boy __________ (put) on his sweater by himself.36. I __________ (lend) her some CDs the day before yesterday。37. A policeman usually ______________ (wear) blue uniform.38. When _____you_____(have) for your lunch? 39. If it ______________(not rain) next Sunday, We'll have a football match.40.He likes ___________ (eat) hamburgers for lunch.41. I ___________(see) the film last Friday.42. I'm sorry ___________ (wake) you up.43.Would you please_________(not play) with the chalk?44.You'd better________________(pass) this book to her.45. My parents are busy __________(get ) ready for the visitors.46. He ________(join) the Party in 1991.47.I think you'd better _______(not go) out alone at night.参考答案:1.swimming 2.joined 3.watching 4.reaches 5.rains 6.cooking 7.went to 8.having9.found 10.Do make 11.does,teach,teaches 12.saw 13.doesn't work 14.Are 15.isn't es 17.likes 18.does,do,watches 19.are cleaning,are cleaning 20.singing 21.jump,run 22.read,listen 23.driving 24.Does,study 25.carry 26.borrow 27.has 28.go 29.likes 30.playing,is playing31.goes 32.speak 33.Is,opening,closing 34.buys 35.is putting 36.lent 37.wears 38.do,have 39.doesn't rain 40.eating 41.saw 42.to weak 43.not play 44.pass 45.getting 46.joined 47.not go
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
人教版八年级英语(用所给词适当形式填空及答案)
下载积分:1600
内容提示:人教版八年级英语(用所给词适当形式填空及答案)
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:779|
上传日期: 07:28:08|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
人教版八年级英语(用所给词适当形式填空及答案)
官方公共微信 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
 用所给词的适当形式填空专项训练
下载积分:300
内容提示: 用所给词的适当形式填空专项训练 相关说明性文字来自网络收集..
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:95|
上传日期: 02:24:55|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
 用所给词的适当形式填空专项训练
官方公共微信七年级英语--用所给词的适当形式填空(含答案)_中华文本库
第1页/共3页
用所给词的适当形式填空(七年级英语含答案)
1.Miss Miao is very _______(friend) to us.
2.He usually sleeps and ________(relax) for 18 hours every day.
3.Rick wants to go to the zoo and _____(enjoy) his day there.
4.The______(leaf) of the trees are green.
5.You can see many ____(kind) of animals in the zoo.
6.Why______your cousin _____(like) koalas?
7.Leo thinks it’s ________(interest) to se animals in the zoo.
8.There are some ______(beauty) flowers in the garden.
9.Let’s _____(is) quiet.
10.Nancy _______(play) with her friends every day.
11.–What is he doing?—He _____(take) part in the chess club.
12.–What are you doing?
--I ______(do) my homework.
13. ---What’s your father doing?---He _____(read) a book.
14. My sister ______(put) on her coat now.
15. It’s 8:00 in the evening. My grandparents ________(watch) TV.
16. Look! Tom ________(not read). He _______(play) with his dog.
17. Where ______she _____(work)? She _______(work) in a school.
18. –Does he want ______(clean) his bedroom?
19. I ______(read) a letter from my friends now.
20. Look! The boy _______(play) computer games.
21. thank you for______(give) me so much help.
22. Look! A girl _______(dance) under the tree.
23. it is quite _______(cloud) today.
24. Listen! Who ________(sing) in the next room?
25. ---How’s the weather?
---It’s cold and ______(snow).
26.Swimming in cold water sounds ________(terribly).
27.Do you speak ______(Japan)?
28. Look at the picture. It’s _______(rain).
29. ---How is the weather?—It’s ______(sun)
30. She often ______(wear) a red skirt in summer.
31. Just ______(go) straight and turn left.
32. _____(be) there any people in the park?
33. Sunday is the ______(one) day of a week.
34. The library is a good place _____(read) in.
35. He ______(like) reading, but his sister ________( not like) reading.
36. Mary wants _____(go) to Shanghai.
37. I enjoy ______(work) in the city.
38. It’s the ______(begin) of the tour.
39. I hope ______(have) a good trip.
40.Can you _______(play) the guitar?
41. Our math teacher always wears ______(glass).
第1页/共3页
寻找更多 ""君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
用所给词的适当形式填空形式,适当,用所给,用所给词的,形式填空
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
用所给词的适当形式填空
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 动词适当形式填空 的文章

随机推荐