size: '150,90',
display: 'inlay-fix'
谁有简单一些的英文小故事?
&The Country Bunny and the Little Gold Shoes&
向你推荐《乡村兔子和小金鞋》。我看过,挺好的,真的。原版假如你想要,我可
以试试帮你找一下。简单又有教育意义,老少咸宜。薄薄的,翻译出来只有A4纸的4
页,画多字少。不过,好像市面上我没见过有卖的。这是我读的第一本英文书。
The dog and the fox
Some dogs found the skin of a lion and began ...
发挥出你的潜能吧,这东西只有你能帮自己
大家还关注小学生,简单的,有趣的英语小故事|儿童英语故事
&&&&&&In ancient times a giant was wandering along the highway when suddenly a stranger jumped toward him and shouted, Stop! Not one step further! What? said the giant. You, a creature that I could crush between my finge...
&&&&&&When Adam and Eve were driven from paradise, they were forced to build a house for themselves on barren ground, and eat their bread by the sweat of their brow. Adam hoed the field, and Eve spun the wool. Every year...
&&&&&&A merchant had done well at the fair. He had sold all his wares, and filled his moneybag with gold and silver. He now wanted to make his way toward home, and to be in his own house before nightfall. So he loaded hi...
&&&&&&A tailor and a goldsmith were journeying together when one evening, just as the sun had sunk behind the mountains, they heard the sound of distant music. It grew more and more distinct. It had a strange sound, but ...
&&&&&&This story was actually made up, young ones, but it really is true, for my grandfather, who told it to me, always said whenever he told it, it must be true, my son, otherwise it couldn't be told. Anyway, this is ho...
&&&&&&village in a little house, and earned her living with spinning, weaving, and sewing. The old woman took the orphaned child into service and gave her a pious upbringing. When the girl was fifteen years old the godmo...
&&&&&&Once upon a time there were a fisherman and his wife who lived together in a filthy shack near the sea. Every day the fisherman went out fishing, and he fished, and he fished. Once he was sitting there fishing and ...
&&&&&&In past times there were a king and a queen, who said every day, Oh, if only we had a child! but they never received one.以前,有个国王和王后一直没有孩子,他们为此非常伤心苦恼。 Then it happened one day while the q...
&&&&&&Once a king made the unfortunate mistake of joking about the large nose of an enchantress who lived in the forest. Instantly the enchantress appeared before the King. Fixing her angry eyes on him and wagging her fi...
&&&&&&There is gossip wherever people gather. The participants of the gathering go home with bags of gossip.Each has a way to dispose of them.凡有聚会,便有闲话。参加聚会的人带着一袋袋闲话回家后,各自以不同的方式处理...
&&&&&&The wind and the sunThe wind and the sun were disputing who was the stronger. Suddenly they saw a traveler coming down the road. The sun said, Whoever can make the traveler take off his coat will be the stronger. S...
&&&&&&One day the staff members of a zoo called a meeting to discuss the problem--how to deal with the kangaroos that were found out of the cage. They came to the conclusion that the cage was placed too low and decided t...
&&&&&&A Woodman came into a forest to ask the Trees to give him a handle for Ax. It seemed so modest a request that the principal tree at once agreed to it, and it was settled among them that the plain, homely Ash should...
&&&&&&In days of yore, a mighty runmbling was heard in a mountain. It was said to be in labor, and multitudes flocked together, from far and near, to see what it would produce. After long expectation and many wise conjec...
&&&&&&原文: A Man and a Satyr having struck up an acquaintance, sat down together to eat. The day being wintry and cold, the Man put his fingers to his mouse and blew opon them. What's that for, my friend? asked the Sat...
英语小故事导航
英语小故事推荐简单英文小故事大全
【百度文库 - 少儿英语】这篇关于简单英文小故事大全,是无忧考网特地为大家整理的,希望对大家有所帮助!

我要回帖

更多关于 简单的英文故事 的文章

随机推荐