Linda is ta∥五年级按要求改写句子子怎么改

举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“Linda is writing a letter to h...”,相似的试题还有:
句型转换1. Why not buy a new computer for your brother?(改为同义句)&&&&_________ _________ _________ _________ a new computer for your brother72. How about going shopping this afternoon?(改为同义句)&&&&_________ _________ going shopping this afternoon?3. He is a lucky guy.(改为感叹句)&&&&_________ _________ he is !4. I got my pet dogon my sixth birthday.(对画线部分提问)&&&&_________ _________ you _________ your pet dog?5. Yesterday I got a letter from my pen pal.(改为同义句)&&&&Yesterday I _________ a letter _________ my pen pal.
句型转换。1.&Jim&is&writing&a&letter&to&his&pen&pal.&(变为否定句)&& &Jim&______&______&a&letter&to&his&pen&pal2.&I&want&to&read&that&book&.&(就画线部分提问)&&& &______&______&you&want&to&______&?3.&They&are&arriving&this&afternoon.&(就画线部分提问)&&& ______&______ they&______?4.&The&teacher&is&coming.&(变为同义句)&&& && ______&______the&teacher.&&&&5.&My&father&gives&many&books&to&me. (变为同义句)&&&& & My&father&gives ______&______&______.
按括号内的要求改写句子。l. They must finish their homework on Friday. (改为同义句)&&&& They _____ _____finish their homework on Friday.2. You can't take your computer game to school. (改为祈使句)&&&&&&& _____ _____ your computer game to school.3. She has to write a letter to her pen pal. (改为一般疑问句)&&&&&&& _____ she _____ _____write a letter to her pen pal?4. You can't run in the street. (改为祈使句)&&&&&&&& _____ _____in the street.5. Can we take photos in the museum? (作否定回答)&&& _____, you _____.试看已结束,文档全文共10页,需要完整内容请下载查看。该会员上传的其它文档:41 p.24 p.25 p.40 p.20 p.13 p.15 p.13 p.18 p.20 p.29 p.13 p.41 p.19 p.16 p.30 p.11 p.11 p.31 p.40 p.38 p.84 p.Unit 3
A day out第1课时
Welcome to ..Unit 3
A day out第1课时
Welcome to the unit练习反馈一、翻译下列词组1.需要锻炼 ___________________
2.保持健康 ______________________________3.爬山Eiffel tower is in F_________, it’s very wonderful.Now Mr Gor相关文档docdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocmp3mp3mp3mp3pptpptpptpptpptpptpptppt关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信

我要回帖

更多关于 五年级按要求改写句子 的文章

随机推荐