2016年中考英语词汇表学带读

&||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
2016中考英语复习:如何巧妙有效地记忆词汇
来源:  14:04:50 【】 
2016中考英语复习:如何巧妙有效地记忆词汇,更多2016中考资讯、2016中考报名、2016中考经验技巧等信息,请及时关注中考网或微信搜索公众号“zhongkao566”获取!
  对于学习英语的学生来说,无论处于哪个阶段,最头疼,最难啃的骨头就是词汇,因为英文有浩如烟海的词汇,常用词汇有五至六万。对于初高中阶段的学生来说,如果考试中要取得满意的好成绩初中要求掌握1600个~2200个词汇,高中要求掌握3500个~4000个词汇。那么词汇量缺乏对英语学习将产生什么样的影响呢?
  首先,词汇量不足直接降低学生对英文句子理解深度与广度。因为有些句子含义表面化,易于理解与翻译,但是在面对试题中长、难句是就会力不从心,理解不了作者和命题人的字里行间之义(within the lines and even beyond the lines),就会做出错误的答案。
  其次,词汇量短缺会最直接的影响对英语篇章的理解与把握,落实到考试题型中,对应的就是对完形填空与阅读理解中较难的说明文与议论文篇章的理解。词汇不足使得学生面对这两种题型时处处碰壁,举步维艰,就会产生恐惧感,最后的结果就会是猜题,个性为之。根据句法规则构建的英文句子,最关键的构成要素就是词汇,加之英语的一词多义现象,处于不同语境的词汇具有不同甚至相反的含义。若词汇量不够,阅读时生词增多,那么不但影响阅读的速度,也影响理解的程度与深度。
  再次,词汇不足使得学生在面对写作时产生不满意或者是厌恶的感觉。在初高中阶段的书面表达中多数学生完成的文章汉语影子浓重,就是所谓的ChiEnglish――中国式英语,完全是汉字的英语版本,生硬的翻译与非地道词汇与短语的罗列,那么结果可想而知。为什么?因为很多学生在面对写作要求时,思考的时候思如泉涌,但落实到笔头上的时候头脑当中能用的词汇空空如也,无法写出优美地道英文,只能硬性翻译中文句子。归根到底又是词汇量的问题。
  最后,词汇量不足会极大地动摇学生学习英语的信心,进而降低学生学习英语的动力和乐趣,最后产生恐惧的心理阴影,谈英文而色变。词汇是英文的基本构成要素之一,可以说是英文的原始细胞,它与语法、句法一道构成英文的骨架,而词汇在三者之中最为重要也最为难于攻克,因为任何一种语言都有其独有的逻辑内涵以及更为深层的文化内涵,加之母语对外语学习的干扰,使得学生会产生各种疑惑,比如同义词、近义词、反义词;以及一词多义、引申义、比喻义等各种复杂现象。如果学生陷入词汇记忆的误区,那么最终的结果是厌恶英语甚至憎恨英语。
  那么如何才能巧妙有效地记忆词汇呢?
  笔者认为首先我们要纠正英语学习的一个误区:轻视英语字母的学问。英文字母为什么第一个是A(a),它有什么含义?它从哪里来?它构成词汇时怎么发音?以此类推,其它的字母呢?其实字母有很多学问隐含其中,所以英美教育界才有一个说法,叫做伟大的字母。此处笔者稍作解释,大写A字母也是象形文字,一开始是倒着写表示牛的两只脚,牛角什么型?带尖儿,那么A就表示朝向、指向的含义以及尖型事物,比如angle,角度,角落;Alps,阿尔卑斯山等等。理解了字母的发音、含义构词规则,我们就掌握了词汇记忆的最基本的方法:音节记忆法。一个词汇首先发音要准确,其次词性是什么,它的词源是什么,最后才是中文怎么翻译。
  其次,了解了字母的学问那么我们就可以由字母去构成英文中最小的音译结合体---语素,就是词根词缀知识,以及由他们共同组合构成的词汇。就像汉语一样,我们有说文解字,英语同样有说文解字,亦即英语的构成法知识:转化法、派生法、合成法、混合法、截短法和首尾字母结合法六种。比如合成法词汇:形容词+现在分词 good C looking “相貌好看的”;副词+形容词 ever C green “常青的”。He is a man of strong build。Build通过转化法变成名词“体格”的含义。等等。
  最后,树根记忆法。例如, view,video,vision,visit 运用构词法知识,我们可以将四个词汇中共同的词素 vi 提出来单独分析,它什么含义? vi → to see or to watch,那么这四个词都和“看”有关系。我们以 view 为起点开启构词法玄妙之门:通过联想我们可以组成新的词汇review → preview → interview。进一步展开:repair、return、retell、由preview可以联想到pretell 、predict、prewar、由interview可以联想到internet、international、interpersonal、intercity。 总而言之,并不是机械的循环记忆法,死记硬背法,而是结合着英语词源故事以及英语说文解字内容在内的逻辑严谨知识丰富的词汇记忆法,使得英语词汇像树根一样相互联系在一起,彼此包容,血脉相连。1&&&  相关推荐:
文章责编:songxiaoxuan& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 11:14:43)?&&( 11:13:04)?&&( 12:07:17)?&&( 17:18:06)?&&( 17:13:10)?&&( 10:45:00)
在线名师:  
毕业于北京师范大学物理系,新东方特聘物理讲师,主讲初中九年级...[]
在线名师:  
毕业于北京师范大学数学系,新东方特聘数学讲师,主讲初中七年级...[]
在线名师:  
党会娥老师毕业于陕西渭南师范学院数学与应用数学专业,新东方优...[]
在线名师:  
毕业于北京大学物理系,新东方特聘物理讲师,主讲初中八年级物...[]
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-2015中考英语复习词汇运用考点跟踪
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2015中考英语复习词汇运用考点跟踪
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2015中考英语复习词汇运用考点跟踪
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M 第43讲 词汇运用
一、根据首字母及汉语提示,完成下列单词的拼写,使句意明确,语言通顺。1.We feel it is our __duty__ (责任) to help each other.(2014,安徽)2.Bob has many story books and he often __shares__ (分享) them with his friends.(2014,安徽)3.What do you like to do in your __free__ (空闲的) time?(2013,安徽)4.I could hear her sweet __voice__ (噪音) from the next room.(2013,安徽)5.Travelling by plane is expensive,but it __saves__ (节省) time.(2013,安徽)6.Would you please make a shopping __list__ (清单) for the picnic?(2013,安徽)&考生在复习的过程中应该注意以下几点:1.动词及动词短语的时态、语态变化;2.名词变复数及变形,形容词、副词及其比较级;3.数词及其相关形式;4.常见短语等。要做好此类型的题,需要注意以下事项:1.先判断句中所缺的是名词还是动词,序数词还是基数词等。2.所填的多为重点单词,不会是特别偏、难的词。3.完成后要检查所填单词的形式以及时态语态等是否正确。&(一)(2012,安徽)1.This bike is a __gift__ (礼物) from my uncle.2.It's __polite__ (礼貌) to use quiet voices in the library.3.The old man started singing,and we all __joined__ (加入) in.4.Reading and writing are two basic learning __skills__ (技能).5.Make sure you put all the answers in you __paper__ (试卷) before handing it in.(二)(2011,安徽)6.She __rides__ (骑) to school on her bicycle every day.7.My grandma often gets up __early__ (早) to do exercise.8.My main __task__ (任务) was to prepare for the meeting.9.Linda is a __smart__ (聪明的) and hard&working student.10.He told me to go out to find some __sticks__ (枝条) for a fire.(三)(2011,芜湖)11.It's __important__ (重要的) for you to keep healthy.12.He __received__ (收到了) a story&book on his last birthday.13.We shouldn't throw rubbish __everywhere__ (到处) to protect the environment.14.__April__ (四月) is the fourth month of the year.15.“Help __yourselves__ (自便) to some fish.” Mum said to my friends.(四)(2010,安徽)16.Do you think this kind of water is __safe__ (安全) for drinking?17.He is writing on the blackboard with a piece of __chalk__ (粉笔).18.Our teachers are all very __strict__ (严格) with us students.19.Tom __invited__ (邀请) all his best friends to his birthday party last Sunday.20.We have to __carry__ (携带) a lot of books in our school bags every day.(五)21.Often we __remain__ (保持) silent when we need to speak.22.Mr.Wang is busy preparing for his grandfather's __ninetieth__ (九十) birthday.23.She's __proud__ (自豪的) of being a volunteer.24.Telephones are down so he can't get __through__ (接通).25.Spending evenings outside is one of the __joys__ (乐事) of summer.(六)26.__Westerners__ (西方人) like travelling when they are free.27.Now more and more teenagers __damage__ (损害) their health through smoking.28.This piece of wood is __thicker__ (厚) than that one.29.Tim doesn't often play chess because he is not __patient__ (耐心的).30.Our parents have been __married__ (结婚) for more than sixteen years.第44讲 书面表达
(2013,安徽)今天是父亲节。假定你是李华,请给你的美国笔友John写一封电子邮件,谈谈你将如何与父亲一起度过这个特别的日子。要点如下:●表述你与父亲间的情感;●为父亲制作一张卡片;●帮助父亲做点事;●陪父亲散步等。注意:1.词数80~100;2.请不要逐句翻译,可适当发挥;3.邮件的开头和结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数。Dear John,It's Father's Day today.It's a special day,isn't it?I think we should do something to show our love for our fathers on this special day.My father and I are god friends.Whenever I meet with difficulties,he is always there,ready to help me.Today I will make a beautiful card for him,with my thanks and best wishes on it.Then I will help him wash the car this afternoon and cook his favorite food in the evening.Besides,I'll take a walk with him after dinner and then play chess with him,for he likes it very much.I'm sure he'll be very happy.What's your plan for Father's Day?I'm looking forward to hearing from you.Yours,Li Hua&书面表达题主要考查学生在特定的语境中综合运用语言进行表达的能力;同时,还考查学生英文书写的规范性、美观性等。一、常见的书面表达题型1.根据文体归类:日记、书信、通知、便条、启事、贺卡、发言稿、调查报告、记叙文、说明文及议论文等。然而许多试题都将记叙、议论、说明等表达方式融为一体,形成复合型的写作。2.根据所提供的材料形式归类:图画作文、图表作文、提纲作文及命题作文等。这样的测试形式既有一定的控制性,又有一定的开放性,为考生展示其写作能力提供了发挥的空间。二、如何写出优美的文章1.选准词语。①语言是交流的工具。要使用通用的、合乎习惯的词语,切忌使用生僻的词汇。②选词要达意,英语有许多同义但用法不同的词汇或短语,切忌混淆用法。③用词要简明扼要,在不确定的情况下,宁可用常用词简单明了地表达信息。2.写好句子。①运用所学词汇、短语,结合一定的语法知识,按照句子的结构特点,直接用英语写出相应句子。②运用固定句式表达信息,把比较复杂的句子分成两个或两个以上的简单句子,减少写错句的几率。③把两个简单句用一个复合句或较复杂的简单句表达出来,这样可提高文章的可读性,但在没有把握的情况下慎用。④遇见生词或不熟悉的表达时,可以在保持原意的基础上,用不同的表达方式写出来。3.设计段落。一个完整的段落要有主题句、拓展句及结尾句。正确运用连接词使语言衔接自然、行文流畅。4.书写规范、卷面整洁。三、如何提升写作1.熟悉五种基本句式及一些使用频率较高的句式。2.收集优秀范文并大声朗读来扩展思路及培养语感。3.坚持常规练习。即:词――词组――句子――段落――篇章。切记:简单句是主菜,要做到运用自如;复杂句是佐料,有之增色,缺之乏味,但不可舍本逐末,以免弄巧成拙。4.仔细审题,要点齐全,人称及时态运用正确。【例1】& 假设你和朋友将在今年暑假参加以“拥抱大自然”为主题的户外拓展夏令营,其中包括小组自由活动。请你为你们小组设计一个活动方案。提示词语:climb mountains;go fishing;pick fruits;have a campfire (篝火晚会)要求:1.写明你们组计划要做的具体活动,并给出理由;2.提示词语仅供参考,可增减内容;3.词数80~100。开头已给出,不计入总词数;4.文中不得出现真实的人名、校名与地名。We are going for a camp this summer.I'm glad to make a plan for our group.________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________解析:第一步:认真仔细地阅读提示,思考所提供的信息,计划文章大致内容。第二步:根据信息要求遣词造句,连句成文。第三步:通读全文,纠正错误,书写整洁。写作要点:1.具体的活动要丰富多彩。2.写出安排这些活动的理由。注意:此文是计划打算,应用将来时态。切忌写成流水账。【参考范文】We_are_going_for_a_camp_this_summer.I'm_glad_to_make_a_plan_for_our_group.First of all,we plan to climb mountains in the morning so that we can enjoy fresh air and watch beautiful sunrise.After that,we'll have a fruit&picking competition between boys and girls,which will help us know each other better.What's more,there will be a campfire.We can enjoy ourselves by singing,dancing and telling stories.Won't it be fantastic to share the relaxing moment with friends?We are looking forward to the summer camp because we can forget the busy work at school,and I believe we'll have a wonderful time together.精彩再现:①文章内容完整,叙述清楚,要点一目了然。②使用了first of all,after that,what's more表顺序的副词来使文章条理更清晰,更流畅。③经典句型:❶we plan to climb mountains in the morning so that we can enjoy fresh air and watch beautiful sunrise.❷Won't it be fantastic to share the relaxing moment with friends?❸I believe we'll have a wonderful time together.【例2】 近年来,“光盘行动(Clean Plate Campaign)”悄然流行,提倡“节约型社会(economized society)”已成共识。请你根据下列表格中的信息,用英语为某英语报社写一篇短文,谈谈作为一名中学生,在日常生活中应该如何勤俭节约、反对浪费,并作简要评论。What to do&What not to do◆turn off the light&◆save as much paper as possible&◆…&◆not use one&off chopsticks (一次性筷子)◆not spend money buying unnecessary things&◆…&注意:(1)短文须包括上述要点,应适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;(2)词数:80词左右,短文的标题和开头已给出(不计入总词数)。Let's Start with the Things Around Us!Recently,the “Clean Plate Campaign” has been very popular with many people.Our government is doing its best to build an economized society.As a middle school student,I think ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________解析:第一步:认真阅读题目要求,仔细观察表格中的内容。第二步:根据提示内容,把握好文章的中心,适度发挥。选用合适的副词使文章条理清晰。第三步:通读全文,检查要点是否遗漏,纠正错误,书写要整洁。注意:不仅要写出生活中“勤俭节约,反对浪费”的实例,更重要的是“作简要评价”,这才是文章的点睛之笔。【参考范文】Let's Start with the Things Around Us!Recently,the_“Clean_Plate_Campaign”_has_been_very_popular_with_many_people.Our_government_is_doing_its_best_to_build_an_economized_society.As_a_middle_school_student,I_think we should join in the campaign.We can start with the things around us.Firstly,make sure that the lights are turned off when we finish our work and leave the room.Secondly,we can save as much paper as possible.Thirdly,it is important for us to form the habit of turning off the tap after it is used.What's more,we must not spend money buying unnecessary things.When we eat,we'd better not use one&off chopsticks and we mustn't waste food.In a word,saving energy is very important.Let's work together from now on!精彩再现:①整篇文章结构完整,内容详尽,要点清晰。②层次清晰。先表明自己观点,后用firstly,secondly,thirdly,what's more表顺序的副词把作者观点一一陈列,清楚明了,条理分明。后又用in a word作出总结。③经典句型:❶We can save as much paper as possible.❷It's important for us to… ❸saving energy is very important.&(一)(2014,河南)你身边的每个人对你来说都具有特殊的意义。请以“My special ______”为题用英语写一篇短文,描述你家庭的某个成员或你的朋友、老师、同学等。要求:1.在题目空格处填入你要描述的对象, 如grandma,teacher 或friend等;2.文中不得出现真实姓名和学校名称;3.80词左右。My Special __Grandma__My grandma is special to me because we're like friends.She always helps me out whenever I am in trouble.There are no secrets between us.When I am with my grandma,we spend a lot of happy time together.I know my grandma is very smart because she seems to know everything.My grandma is good at many things.One thing she's best at is cooking.She often cooks delicious food for me.I know my grandma loves me and I love her as well.(二)(2014,江西)阅读使人明智,阅读使人充实,某英文报为了了解中学生的课外阅读情况,向广大中学生做调查。请根据下面图表信息写一篇短文,介绍课外阅读的益处、你的课外阅读情况及阅读计划。提示:1.短文应包括图表中的全部信息,条理清楚,行文连贯;2.短文中不能出现真实的人名和地名;3.词数不少于80,开头已给出,不计入总词数。&Reading Outside ClassAs we all know,reading has a lot of benefit.It can open up our eyes because books are full of knowledge,and it makes us wiser and richer in life.I like reading newspapers and magazines,from which I get lots of fun and learn about what's going on around the world.I also read story books and novels in my spare time which make me relaxed and happy.I seldom read e&books because they're bad for eyes.On weekends,I usually spend a whole afternoon reading in the library.And I also read for about half an hour before going to bed every night.Summer vacation is coming.I plan to do more reading.I am going to read more classics and more English books to improve my language skills.I'm sure reading can make a difference to my life.(三)(2014,陕西)在日常生活中,你看到身边有哪些不良现象?请列举一些并就某些方面说说你的做法和想法。提示:speak loudly,cut in line (插队),waste food,unfriendly (冷漠的),offer no help...要求:1.参考提示语,可适当发挥;2.语句通顺,意思连贯,书写工整;3.文中不得出现真实姓名和地名;4.词数:不少于80词。(开头和结尾已给出,但不计入总词数)In our daily life,I usually see some bad behavior around us.For example,I_often_hear_people_speak_and_laugh_loudly_in_public.It_is_too_noisy.Some_people_cut_in_line_while_others_are_waiting.It_makes_me_unhappy.And_in_our_school_dining_hall,I_often_see_students_waste_food.At_times,people_seem_unfriendly_and_offer_no_help_when_others_are_in_trouble.For_me,my_parents_are_strict_with_me.They_often_tell_me_to_behave_well.So_I_never_drop_litter_about.And_I_never_draw_on_the_desk_or_on_the_wall.I_am_polite_to_old_people.I think if everyone can think more of others,we'll have a better living environment.(四)(2014,鄂州)不久前,全国有部分省市出台一项新政策:高考英语将由150分降为100分,此事在国内引起极大争议。有的人认为此举很好,有的人则认为不妥。作为一名中学生,你的看法是什么?请分析其原因。注意:1.词数80词左右;开头已给出,但不计入总词数。2.文中不得出现自己的姓名和所在学校的名称及其他相关信息,否则不予评分。3.参考词汇:reform改革;master掌握;advanced先进的Not long before,a new policy aroused a heated discussion that the mark of English will be reduced from 150 to 100.As a student,in my opinion,it is of the same importance to learn Chinese and English well.We Chinese certainly should learn our mother language well.At the same time,English is an international language and tool.We should master it to better know about the world and learn advanced technology abroad to serve our motherland.What's more,as China is developing quickly,we have more chances to communicate with foreigners in English.In a word,whether the mark of English will be reduced or not,we students should learn it well.(五)(2014,玉林)我们的生活中处处充满着爱,有父母的爱,有老师的爱,有同学的爱,有朋友的爱……请以“Love Around Me (我身边的爱)”为题,写一篇短文,内容要点如下:爱你的人&爱的体现父母&为你做早餐;送你上学……老师&传授知识;照顾你……同学&一起学习;和睦相处……朋友&在网上交流;分享快乐与烦恼……参考词汇:1.receive love;2.cook;3.teach knowledge;4.get on...with;5.chat online,share (分享);6.thank要求:1.题目开头已给出,不计入总词数内;2.包括所有内容要点,不要逐句翻译,可以适当发挥。(参考词汇仅供参考);3.语句通顺,语法正确,80个词左右;4.文中不得出现考生真实的姓名、地点和所在学校的名称。Love Around MeThere is lots of love around me in my everyday life.Every day I can receive love from my parents,my teachers,my classmates and my friends.In the morning,my lovely mother cooks delicious food for me.Then my father drives me to school.At school all the teachers not only look after me well but also teach me lots of useful knowledge.My dear classmates and I study together happily,getting on well with each other.I chat online with friends in my spare time.They often share my pleasure and trouble.I often feel happy and excited when I get love from them.I make a decision to study hard and make great progress.Here,I should say to them,“Thank you for all your love.”(六)(2014,绥化)放学回家的公交车上,你看见一位老爷爷和他十岁左右的孙子上了车,老人拿着书包,你给老人让座,老人的孙子却坐了下来,还大声喊着向老人要水喝,并在窗户上乱写乱画,对此请写一篇短文,谈谈你对这件事的看法。参考词汇:grandson,shout to,respect (尊重)On my way home on the bus,I saw an old man get on with his grandson of about ten.He was carrying the boy's schoolbag.I gave my seat to the old man at once.However,the boy sat down first.The old man had to stand nearby.After a while,the boy shouted to his grandpa for water,then drew something on the window of the bus.When I saw this,I got very angry.I think the boy should not only respect and take care of the old man but also keep the environment clean.(七)(2014,滨州)假如你校将举行以“中学生自我保护”为主题的英语征文活动,请根据下面的提示写一篇短文。提示:1.不带管制刀具(restricted knives)到校;2.上下楼梯不要拥挤;3.注意饮食安全;4.注意交通安全,遇到紧急情况(emergency)要报警。要求:1.短文应包括所提示的内容,可以适当发挥;2.短文中不得出现真实的人名、地名及能够透露个人身份的信息;3.词数:80词左右。开头已给出,不计入总词数。How To Protect OurselvesHow to protect ourselves is especially important to us students.Firstly,don't take restricted knives to school.They might hurt our classmates or ourselves.Secondly,there are too many students at school,and our hallways are too narrow.So don't crowd with each other especially when we go upstairs or downstairs.Or there may be an accident.Thirdly,we should eat more healthy food and we'd better keep away from junk food,At last,we must pay attention to the traffic.Remember to call the police for help when we have an emergency.It's our duty to protect ourselves.Let's start from today.(八)(2014,台州)根据下面图片的内容,以“Mother Stops Him”为题,用英语写一篇短文,向某英语报社投稿。要求如下:&(1)描述图中发生的事件;(2)简单分析妈妈的行为对孩子可能产生的不良影响;(3)指出老人若不被扶起可能出现的后果;(4)倡议人们彼此信任、互相帮助;(5)词数:80~100。标题和开头已给出,不计入总词数。参考词汇:lift...up扶起 knock...down撞倒trust信任Mother Stops HimHere is a picture from a news report.In the picture,we can see three people.An old woman is lying on the ground.A boy is trying to lift her up,but his mother stops him at once.“Don't do that!Others may think it's you who have knocked her down,” she says.In my opinion,the mother's behavior is not right.A mother should encourage her child to give others a hand.How can a child become warm&hearted if he is educated in such a way?And the old woman might feel worse or even be hit by the traffic unless we move her away in time.I hope it won't happen again.Let's trust each other and help anyone in trouble. 文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M
上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 中考英语词汇 的文章

随机推荐