斜沟竖弯钩怎么写田字格写

君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
南大教师公寓d区,济宁高新区教师公寓,辽工大北校区教师公寓,福大新区教师公寓,西湖区教师公寓,南大教师园地,宁波南大公寓,南大留学生公寓,南大港西湖公寓,南大港教师招聘
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
南大教师公寓d区
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口弯钩的写法|斜钩的写法|卧钩的写法|竖弯钩的写法|横折弯钩的写法
弯钩的写法|斜钩的写法|卧钩的写法|竖弯钩的写法|横折弯钩的写法
弯”的笔画的写法&弯钩的写法&&&&
下笔稍轻,由轻到重向右下弧弯行笔,到起钩处略顿笔向左上钩出,收笔要出尖。书写时下笔处和起钩处上下应在一条垂直线上。&&斜钩的写法&&&
下笔梢重,向右下弧直行笔,到起钩处向上钩出,收笔要出尖。写戈钩关键是要呆持一定的弧度,大直、太弯都会影响整个字的美感。&卧钩的写法&&&
下笔稍轻,先向有下(笔画由轻到重),再圆转向右水平方向行笔,到起钩处向左上钩出,钩要出尖,但不宜过大。&竖弯钩的写法&&&
在竖弯的基础上,收笔时向上方钩出,笔画比竖弯要长一些。&横折弯钩的写法&&&
下笔写横,顿笔折向下写竖,然后圆转向右写横,到起钩处略顿笔向上钩出。注意弯处要圆转,下面的横要平,钩要小,要出尖。&横折弯的写法&&&
下笔写短横,略顿笔折向下写短竖,再圆转向右写短横,收笔较重。
弯钩写法来源报名网,转载注明出处
发表评论:
TA的推荐TA的最新馆藏“横折斜钩的写法”_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
“横折斜钩的写法”
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢592招聘-北京翻译.重点国内项目例如神华集团40台锚杆机,斜沟3000万吨洗煤求职找工作-招聘首选592招聘网
国内大型优秀人才招聘网站,企业服务专线:400-
北京翻译.重点国内项目例如神华集团40台锚杆机,斜沟3000万吨洗煤招聘相关分类:&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|
&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|
北京翻译.重点国内项目例如神华集团40台锚杆机,斜沟3000万吨洗煤求职 job592(工作我就爱)
--& ----&--&北京翻译.重点国内项目例如神华集团40台锚杆机,斜沟3000万吨洗煤求职找工作
&kevin&马超&&mobile:&15010******&email:&roy****@***.***&&add:&28&th&f.&citic&building&no.19&jianguomenwai&street&beijing&10000*&&gender:&&age:&30;&exp:&7&skill:&professional&&height:&176cm&weight:&72kg&&建国门外大街&19&号国际大厦&28&层&&性别:男&年龄:&30&工作经验:&7&年&技能:&精通&&身高&176cm&体重&72kg&&pererrorformance&and&ability&能力及表现&&&&翻译业务水平&translation&&interpretation&skill&&1.&翻译的准确率和效率都很高,一场数小时的标准商务或技术谈判在无准备情况下误翻译单词数小于&2&处。翻译时反应迅速,即刻英汉互译,语速快捷干脆不吞音,节省双方交流时间。&&high&efficiency&and&accuracy&in&translation&&interpretation&that&makes&the&communication&between&two&parts&more&efficient.&without&preparation,&less&than&2&words&were&translated&improperly&by&me&as&an&interpreter&in&any&business&and&or&technical&conference.&quick&reaction&to&any&english&or&chinese&conversation&and&speech.&fast&speech&rate&with&clear&pronunciation&and&pure&intonation.&&2.&专业领域的英语技能纯熟,掌握液压,电气,机械英语,地质英语,矿产英语,采煤工艺和设备,洗选的流程和设备英语,地下巷道设计英语,合同英语,商务法律英语。&&professional&translation&&interpretation&skill&in&specific&errorareas,&such&as:&hydraulic,&electric,&pneumatic,&machinery,&geology,&ore&mining,&coal&mining&theory&and&associated&equipments,&coal&preparation&process&and&equipment&technique,&underground&tunnel&design,&contract&,business&law.&&3.&翻译量,笔译:英汉互译专业领域的技术和商务资料约&200&万字词,审译其他同事成果&400&万字词。&口译&各种谈判及会议超过&100&场,重大项目的出差陪同翻译大约&50&次。&&about&2&million&characters&and&words&in&business&and&technique&errorarea&have&been&translated&as&well&as&4&million&characters&and&words&translated&by&colleagues&have&been&checked&by&me.&participated&in&more&than&100&conference&and&negotiations&as&interpreter.&travelled&to&visit&the&important&projects&sites&as&an&interpreter&accompanies&the&leaders&for&more&than&50&times.&&4.&翻译业务水平&pk&掉公司所有海龟,和其他翻译,成为现任公司首席翻译。&&the&translation&&interpretation&skill&wined&the&chief&translator&position&in&jfe&group&competed&and&defeated&the&other&translators&and&overseas&returnees.&&5.&超越海龟的纯正英语,被老外一致评价为近乎母语英语人士的口音和习语。普通话标准,一级乙等,文章写得好,曾高考作文&56&分,工作后大量写作。&&the&professional&pure&english&language&ability&is&superior&to&overseas&returnee’s.&native&speakers&always&comment&my&intonation&and&pronunciation&as&a&native&speaker.&excellent&mandarin&with&certificate&of&mandarin&test&for&chinese-&grade&b&in&band&a.&good&at&writing&chinese&composition.&got&56&scores&for&chinese&composition&in&entrance&exam.&write&a&lot&composition&after&graduation.&&6&完全听懂无字幕美剧,完全听懂印度,波兰,南斯拉夫等人士不标准的非母语英语。&&totally&understand&american&soap&without&subtitle&as&well&as&understand&the&english&spoken&by&non-native&speakers,&such&as:&indian,&polish&and&yugoslavian.&&7&在极吵闹环境都正常水平进行翻译,说明优秀的听力。例如在井下,洗煤厂车间等大于&110&分贝环境中英语听力和口语都没问题,沟通准确,迅速,确全。&&interpretation&could&be&carried&out&normally&in&extreme&noisy&environment.&such&as&underground&tunnels,&workshops&in&coal&preparation&plant&where&the&noise&is&more&than&110db.&it&shows&the&excellent&listening&comprehension&ability.&&8&严守公密和国内外法律。&&complied&with&the&domestic&and&international&laws&seriously.&&办事水平&interpersonal&relationship&and&liaison&skill&&1.&气质外形佳,有丰富的陪同视察翻译经验。在&4&年内数十次担任,矿务局正副局长,国家煤矿安监局领导,煤炭央企董事长,我公司中外方&ceo&的翻译和陪同考察翻译。成功地完成了每次任务。&&good&appearance&and&temperament.&rich&experience&in&accompany&leaders&and&foreigners&to&engage&business&trip.&i&have&been&the&interpreter&for&the&director&of&datong&mining&bureau,&the&director&of&huaibei&mining&bureau,&the&leaders&of&state&administration&of&coal&mine&safety&and&the&ceo&of&large&state-owned&enterprises&for&dozens&of&times&during&4&years.&&2&.百余人次陪同外籍技术人员进行售前技术交流,商务谈判,安装调试,售后维修,足迹遍及山西,安徽,内蒙&,&陕西的所有产煤市、县、旗地区。&&as&an&interpreter,&i&have&travelled&more&than&100&times&with&the&foreign&technical&person&for&the&pre-sale&technical&exchange,&business&negotiation,&installation&and&commissioning,&after&sale&service&purpose.&our&footprints&are&all&over&the&towns,&qi&and&cities&which&produce&coal&in&shanxi,&anhui,&inner&mongolia&,&shaanxi&and&etc.&&3&多次做为中间角色化解中外方矛盾。游刃自如的沟通技巧,深刻掌握外籍人士的工作生活方式和心理,同时掌握央企及大型国企的办事规则,为领导们提供优质服务。提供经验给其他同事并共同在团队中和谐工作。&&&&as&a&middleman,&i&have&defused&the&contradictions&and&crisis&many&times.&flexible&and&balanced&communication&skills.&gasp&the&psychology,&life&style&and&working&attitude&of&foreigners&as&well&as&known&the&rules&of&large&and&medium&state-owned&enterprise.&i&offered&excellent&service&for&the&leaders&and&worked&hard&and&happily&as&a&team&member&with&other&colleagues.&&&&&&employment&工作经历&&&john&finlay&eng&tech&group&of&companies&&约翰芬雷工程技术集团公司&&january&200&8&–&&now&&&chief&translator&首席翻译&&&&目前所在公司是一家澳大利亚独资的从事煤炭行业的企业。主营业务有海内外洗煤厂设计,建设总承包,运营。矿山井工和露天开采设计。洗煤厂成套设备和井下设备生产和供应。我工作于国际合作执行部。主要工作为去项目现场出差从事商务谈判,技术交流翻译以及售后外籍工程师安装调试维修的现场翻译。在北京办公室期间的工作为翻译合同,付款,通关相关英文资料以及设备操作手册,公司海外项目文件,技术资料的翻译。主要翻译的领域有矿区地质勘查,露天矿井和井工矿井设计,洗煤厂成套设备,井下采煤成套设备,设计,总承包,运营,设备,贸易合同,运输及公司海外并购项目的评估,交易,合同类英语。专业性强,涉及范围广。在公司对初级翻译进行培训,及内部会议翻译。&&工作四年以来,担任各种谈判及会议的翻译超过&100&场,重大项目的出差陪同翻译大约&50&次。为&200&余名外籍管理和技术人员担任翻译&.&重点国内项目例如神华集团&40&台锚杆机,斜沟&3000&万吨洗煤厂供货总包运营,澳大利亚奥贝特角矿区勘察,蒙古国泰国和澳大利亚各有一项矿产项目收购中,其余国内外合同金额&1&亿元人民币以上项目共参与翻译&40&余个。负责从发邀请信办理签证,机票,国内住宿交通到项&目现场翻译,会议谈判翻译。并为公司董事长与几个大型矿务局局长,央企总经理担任考察陪同翻译。工作高效,准确,稳妥,周到。获得部门领导和上级领导的赞赏,并成长为公司首席翻译,承担起公司首要的翻译任务,与国际合作部同事一道努力为公司的壮大而工作。&&the&company&i’m&working&for&is&an&australia&company&which&engaged&in&coal&mine&industry&over&the&world&wide&range.&the&main&businesses&are&coal&preparation&plant&design,&general&contract&in&construction,&&open&pit,&underground&mining&&sourcing&and&supplying&a&series&of&equipment&for&coal&preparation&plants&and&coal&mines.&i’m&working&in&international&cooperation&department.&the&duty&of&my&work&is&doing&business&travel&to&projects&sites&as&an&interpreter&for&business&negotiation,&technical&exchange,&and&installation&&commissioning&with&foreign&technical&staff.&while&in&beijing&office,&i&translate&the&contract,&payment,&customs&documents&and&manuals&of&various&kinds&of&machine.&the&design&for&overseas&projects&is&also&translated&by&me.&the&main&errorareas&i&engaged&are&mining&errorarea&geological&&open&pit,&shaft&mining&&series&of&equipment&used&in&open&pit,&underground&and&coal&preparation&&general&contract,&operation,&trading,&business&contract,&&evaluation&of&overseas&&train&the&junior&translator&and&interpret&the&company&conference.&&during&the&four&years&of&work,&i&have&participated&in&more&than&100&conference&and&negotiations&as&interpreter.&travelled&to&visit&the&important&projects&sites&as&an&interpreter&accompanies&the&leaders&for&more&than&50&times.&be&the&interpreter&for&more&than&200&foreigners.&the&key&projects&i&have&participated&are&40&sets&mobile&bolters&for&shenhua&coal&group,&design,&supply&equipment&ccp&and&operation&of&xiegou&coal&preparation&plant&(capacity:&30&mt/p),&design&for&shaft&mining&of&a&coal&mine&owned&by&huainan&mining&bureau.&angchuanzhou&hong&kong&sewage&treatment&plant&design,&geological&exploration&of&albert&cape&mining&errorarea&in&australia,&i&have&also&been&working&on&three&merge&projects&(didn’t&mention&the&name&for&maintaining&secrecy)&respectively&in&mongolia,&thailand&and&australia.&i&have&participated&in&more&than&40&projects&(&domestic&or&abroad&)&which&single&contract&number&is&over&rmb&100&million.&service&for&sending&invitation&letter,&dealing&with&visa&issue,&booking&air&tickets,&organizing&domestic&hotel&and&food&and&interpret&the&conference&&negotiation&and&sites&interpretation.&as&an&interpreter,&i&have&serviced&the&ceo&of&my&company&with&several&directors&of&mining&bureaus,&some&ceo&of&large&state-owned&enterprise.&my&job&has&been&praised&by&the&leaders&and&became&the&chief&translator&that&loads&the&main&missions&of&my&company.&i&worked&diligent&with&colleagues&to&contribute&to&my&company.&&&&&&beijing&national&day&school&&北京十一中学&&september&200&4&–&&jul&200&7&&&junior&middle&school&english&teacher&&初中英语教师&&&&taught&grade7,&8,&9&students&english&language.&&教授&7&、&8&、&9&年级英语。&&&&internship&实习经历&&china&national&radio&&中央人民广播电台&&apr&2004&–&&jul&200&4&&&trainee&assistant&in&the&foreign&affairs&department&外事部行政助理实习生&&&&i&mainly&deal&with&documents&and&receive&telephones,&assist&department&manager&to&arrange&the&leaders&of&cnr&visiting&abroad&or&the&foreign&visitors&errorform&radio&stations&come&to&cnr.&&处理文件接电话助理外事主任协调台领导出国考察和外国电台来访事宜。&&&&&&&&&&&education&and&qualifications&教育&&dalian&university&of&foreign&languages&&english&language&department&&大连外国语大学&英语学院&&200&0&-200&4&&&&&ba&d&egree–&in&the&field&of&english&language&&英语专业学士学位&&&&i&had&learned&three&general&courses&during&my&studies:&english&&english&&&french&language&for&university&students.&the&scores&of&main&courses&are&a.&&大学主要课程有英语国家文化、英语文学英语语言学和大学法语&.&主要课程成绩均在&88&分以上。&&&&certificates&证书&&英语专业八级、普通话一级乙等、口译资格证书二级、笔译资格证书二级&&tem-8&;&mandarin&test&for&chinese-&grade&b&in&band&a;&catti&band&b&(both&oral&and&written&in&chinese&and&english&translation);&&interests&特长及爱好&&&volleyball,&skiing&and&music&&排球,***,音乐。&&
个人基本信息 就上592招聘网
学士学位大学
现居住地:
北京北京市
(会员登录可见 )
北京最新招聘
北京最新简历
深圳腾讯计算机系统有限公司
全媒广告有限公司
北京潘家园旧货市场有限公司
中国建筑技术集团有限公司
橡果国际电子科技(上海)有限公司