泰剧破碎的心国语版无法愈合英文

帮忙翻译achy breaky heart (疼痛破碎的心)歌曲.把歌词翻译成 中文和英文对照的.谢谢!
乖乖492etb
(Don Von Tress)You can tell the world you never was my girlYou can burn my clothes when I'm goneOr you can tell your friends just what a fool I've beenAnd laugh and joke about me on the phoneYou can tell my arms to go back onto the phoneYou can tell my feet to hit the floorOr you can tell my lilps to tell my fingertipsThey won't be reaching out for you no moreBut don't tell my heart,my achy breaky heartI just don't think it'd understandAnd if you tell my heart,my achy breaky heartHe might blow up and kill this manOooYou can tell your ma I moved to ArkansasOr you can tell your dog to bite my legOr tell your brother Cliff who's fist can tell my lipsHe never really liked me anywayOh tell your Aunt Louise,tell anything you pleaseMyself already knows that I'm okayOh you can tell my eyes to watch out for my mindIt might be walking out on me todayBut don't tell my heart,my achy breaky heartI just don't think it'd understandAnd if you tell my heart,my achy breaky heartHe might blow up and kill this manOooBut don't tell my heart,my achy breaky heartI just don't think it'd understandAnd if you tell my heart,my achy breaky heartHe might blow up and kill this manOooDon't tell my heart,my achy breaky heartHe might blow up and kill this manOoo伤痛破碎的心你可以告诉世人你根本不是我的女友你可以趁我外出时把我的衣服烫出洞你可以告诉你的朋友们我是个多愚蠢的傻瓜在电话里尽情地嘲笑和挖苦我你可以拒绝我的双臂让它们回农田里去耕作你可以让我的双脚老老实实地踏在地上你可以警告我的双唇还有我的手指头它们不会再来骚扰你但是不要来告诫我的心我那伤痛破碎的心它也许不会理解但如果你非要这么干我那伤痛破碎的心它也许会爆炸把我也一起毁灭.你可以告诉你老妈我已经搬去了阿肯色你可以吩咐你的狗让它狠狠咬我的腿或者告诉你的兄弟克里夫他会用拳头来教训我因为他从来都不喜欢我你也可以告诉你阿姨路易斯说你想说的任何事我已明了自己并不在状态你也可以告诉我的眼睛小心提防我的心灵也许总有一天它会带我走向疯狂给分啊
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 泰剧破碎的心国语版 的文章

随机推荐