急求一般纳税人公司英语作文

急求一篇英语作文!!!Life in Senior_高考吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:2,275,966贴子:
急求一篇英语作文!!!Life in Senior收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
有哪位老大帮帮忙?要一篇英语作文,讲高三生活的。急!急!急!
高考一对一,扎实巩固基础,吃透必考点,1对1高考冲刺辅导,提升能力有妙招,冲刺名校!众多家长力荐,来电即赠《高考白皮书》,独家内部资料!T:400-883-8052
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
总体印象:激动、快乐、辛苦。实际生活:时间紧、常熬夜、作业多考试多,克服困难不断前进、设法放松、看书,打蓝球。展望未来:充满信心,快乐高三
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或急求英语作文假如你是李华,刚从学校安排的“加拿大之行”返回,你现在要给在加拿大借住的家庭写信,内容:1)你已安全返回北京2)表达你的谢意3)邀请他们来北京做客词数120~150
dear family
I am lihua. I have returned my home safely. Don' t worried about me.
Thank you very much for your good care.I was very happy to live in Canada with you.You took good care of me and taught me a lot .You told me your country's culture and history.You also taught me a lot of life experience.I was attracted with your words and askde you to take me seeing the interests.You made
me see your country 's beauty.I was very excited.
Now Ihave returned my country.Ihope you can come to visit my country.At that time I will introduce you many places of interest.Let you go without regret.
The best wishes to you. I am looking forward your coming.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码急求一篇写自己喜欢的颜色的英语作文,在线等你们知道我喜欢的颜色是 - 爱问知识人
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2491531',
container: s,
size: '150,90',
display: 'inlay-fix'
急求一篇写自己喜欢的颜色的英语作文,在线等
、粉色的文具·······
帮我翻译出来这段好吗
,然后在帮忙写下为什么喜欢粉色的原因,谢谢叻~~
My favourite colour is pink. Because it is lovely colour, many girls like it. I like pink clothes. when I wear it,a romantic feeling flew in my blood. And the colour of pink representative warm love. I like this feeling.
呵呵。不知道你要写多少的字的? 不够的话,再觅我:)
我喜欢白雪公主.I like Snow White.
喜欢里面那个美丽善良的公主和七个可爱的小矮人.I like that
beautiful kindh...
DoctorisanattractiveprofessionManyadoctorgetahighsalarynowadays,Apartfromthat,do...
您好,很高兴为您解答!
兴趣是最好的老师,因为有兴趣才会主动学,对于学习兴趣的培养,我们的老师通过多年的授课经验总结出了很多好的方法,比如:孩子不...
Computers are becoming more and more important in modern life. One of the reason...
大家还关注急求英语作文大陆法系与英美法系的比较500单词今天下午前要解决的话我全部分都贡献
初見专属7xXz
大陆法系和英美法系的比较It is commonly believed that there are several classifications of legal system,according to various standards and criterions,among which historical traditions and law modalities could well be deemed as one universal practice.As is much accepted,there could be 2 prominent legal systems in the world of capitalism.One is Civil law system,and the other is Anglo-American law system.More details would come as follows:Civil law system (also named as Continental law system,Roman law system,or Codification law system).It started with the Rome lex,but its solid foundation is French or Gallo Civil Code.It is no doubt that French law and German law should be its two profound feature lex.--------Based on Civil Law and codification oriented Anglo-American law system (Also called as common law system or British law system) It started with the Norman Conquest (11-14 century),with the common law as its sole and most important foundation.America and Great Britain are the two outstanding leges.-------Great emphasis is put on the Case law,not the statutory law.The fast development of society has witnessed great progress in law,much more mature and stable .Different legal systems have come to understand each other,and learn from others.But their inner distinctions should never be neglected.Herein is the general comparison between Civil law system and Anglo-American law system:1.Different sources of law .The former tends to give authority to Constitutional Law and other statutory ones ,though it respect the important role cases play,never would it credits cases to be one source of law.While the latter thinks the other way,both cases and statutory laws as well are treated as sources of law,which delivers the massage-----Judges could make law rules .2.Different inner structure or classification The former tend to put its law into Public law (Constitutional Law,Administrative Law,Criminal Law ,and Procedure Law) and Private one( Civil Law ,and Commercial Law) ,but the latter makes no such categories,and it comprises the common law as the staple and equity law as a supplement for inadequate remedy.3.Different compilation methods The former has a special favor for codex,easily put,the codification .While the latter takes to singular rules.That is to say,the compilation of the former is much strict,compared with the flexibility enjoyed by the latter.4.Different legal procedures and formulae The formal adopts the inquisitional proceedings ,with the judge be the anchor .The latter choose the adversary system ,the judges and jury plays the role of impartial fact-finders.5.Difference in legal terminology and concepts For example ,the civil law system rules that the common law should be the whole set of laws except the Constitutional L while the latter thinks the common law is equal to case laws ,with some trivial distinctions ( the interpretation made by judges).All in all ,their difference is narrowing down ,but it is absolutely impossible for the two to achieve absolute accord .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
The United States has “judicial protection” as its only form of legal relief. Judicial protection is either civil or criminal. China’s judicial protection is, of course, also either civil or criminal,...
大陆法系和英美法系国家关于要约和承诺规定的特点和区别 刘金华律师 要约和承诺是合同订立的基本规则,也是合同成立必须经过的两道程序、两个阶段。任何一项合同,都要经过这两个阶段。使得协议双方取得意思表示的一致,始告成立。这一过程被称为交易磋商。西方两大法系,即大陆法系和英美法系国家因为各自的法律传统和理念不同,表现在这两方面的程序的规定上也有各自的特点和不同,在世界范围内产生了广泛...
中文的意思是美国有“judicial protection”作为其唯一的法律安心的形式。 司法保护是民用或犯罪的。 China’s司法保护是,当然,也民用或犯罪,和对此没有巨大分别。 美国人版权法的第504部分阐明,权利持有人也许被授予损伤,包括在504的违反获取的实际损失和赢利(b)和在504的法律损伤(c)。 这项建立的版权原则的目的,即,损坏惩罚,相当数量损伤超出直接经济损伤被造成...
天,有5000字拉
怎么这么着急啊
心急吃不了热豆腐啊
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 急求贷款 的文章

随机推荐