`你好吗?'`很好,谢谢!'
  `How are you?' `Fine, thanks.'
  你好,史蒂文斯。
  Hi there, Stevens.
  你好,真巧啊!
  Hello there, what a coincidence!
  &你好&是一个习惯问候语。
你好 用英语怎么说
  &How are you?& is a conventional greeting.
  听起来你好像过得挺愉快。
  It sounds as though you had a good time.
  当你在走廊或者电梯上看到他人的时候,说声你好,用你的快乐点亮他人。
  Brighten and say hello when you see people in the hallway and elevator.
  你说再见,我说你好!
  You say goodbye and i say hello!
  我知道他是为了你好才到这儿来的。
  I know he came here on your account.
  你好象感冒了。---是的。
  You seem to have caught a cold.
  &你好吗?&他说。
  &Hello?& he said.
  嘿,你好?
  Hello! How are you?
  她待你好。
  She acts towards you well.
  你好.请问你们这里有(蓝海战略)吗?
  Hi, do you here have Blue Ocean Strategy?
  &你好,&他迟疑地说。
  &Hello, & he said uncertainly.
  &南希你好!&他说道。
  &Hello, Nancy, & he said.
  你:你好,刚刚加入的是谁?
  You: Hello, who just joined?
  你好,你一定是玛丽亚吧。
  Hello, you must be Maria.
  一个你从来没有预期的&你好&却往往可能是你真真需要的。
  A hello you may never have expected but that may just be the one you need.
  对于女人而言,这是一个处于现实生活中的你好得多的个人指标,因为你不是去积极地试图去打动她或者勾兑她。
  To a woman this is a far better indicator of the person you are in real life becauseyou are not actively trying to impress or hit on her.
  参观者:你好!请问我的车该停哪儿?
  Visitor: Hello! Where should I park my car?
  你好。让我一下。
  A: Hello, let me introduce myself.
  你好,朋友,你穿着这件新衣服看起来很不错。
  Hi, my friend, you look very good in this new suit.
  你好,你还在办公室?
  Hi, still in the office?
  你好.我是来看你登广告的那套公寓的.
  Hello. I am here to see the apartment you advertised.
  你好,小羚羊,愿意跟我们一起玩吗?
  Hello little antelope, would you like to play with us?
  你好!记得我吗?
  Hello! Remember me?
  你好,罗布。你能和我们聊天吗?
  Jiamin: Hello, Rob. Can you talk with us?
  他们见面的问候语不是&你好&而是&最近忙吗?&
  Instead of &hello&, they greet each other with &are you busy lately?
  先向一个人主动泼脏水,然后站到一边说:&哟,你好脏。&我是不会这么做的,这样做的话,我和他们有什么区别呢?
  Just like you splash dirty water on others then you stand by saying &How dirty you are!& I will never be them!
本文已影响 人
[你好 用英语怎么说]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
952人看了觉得好
3519人看了觉得好
985人看了觉得好
【英语口语】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有教授:你好。很冒昧地给您写这封信,也不知道您能不能收到。 的翻译是:Professor: Hello. A venture to write this letter to you, nor do I know you can not receive. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
教授:你好。很冒昧地给您写这封信,也不知道您能不能收到。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Professor: Hello. It took the liberty to write this letter to you, do not know that you can receive.
Professor: Hello. Take the liberty to write this letter to you very much, does not know either whether you can receive.
Professor: Hello. A venture to write this letter to you, nor do I know you can not receive.
Professor: Hello. A venture into wrote you this letter, nor does it know that you can receive.
Professor: Hello.Very take the liberty writes this letter to you, also did not know you can receive.
相关内容&auterus 子宫体 & aI'm doing a project on students' usual activities in different countries. 我在学生的通常活动做着一个项目用不同的国家。 & aRemember what is your source of power 记住什么是您的力量的来源 & aI promise you I"ll never hide 我许诺您I " ll从未掩藏 & aThat song is best esteemed with which our ears are most acquainted 那首歌曲最好推崇与哪些我们的耳朵是最习惯的 & ai trust you,pls don't let me dowm. 我信任您, pls不让我dowm。 & aat supermarket ? 在超级市场? & a那个风趣的人拿自己的事故说笑,大家都笑了 正在翻译,请等待... & awere there many other tourists there 正在翻译,请等待... & aAdventure book 冒险书 & a因此我请教了我的老师 因此我请教了我的老师 & a雨是怎么来的?雨是从天上来的 How does the rain is come? The rain is comes from the space & a7月二十二日 On July 22 & a国际社区 International community & a他们的一个朋友 Their friend & aon the micro level 在微水平上 & a为厦门市财富商标食物所有限公司 All limits the company for Xiamen wealth trademark food & a把我的书捡起来你不介意吧 Picks you mine book not to mind & a手表设计的初稿 The wristwatch designs first draft & aRabbits are kind and polite 兔子亲切和礼貌 & alovelybaby lovelybaby & a这本书帮助我们了解了大量的演员 This book helped us to understand the massive actors & a????? ??? ????? ----?? ??????? ???????? ??? 正在翻译,请等待... & aanother problem is that now i am not allowed to watch tv 另一个问题是我现在不允许看电视 & a你有哪些优点缺点 Which merit shortcoming do you have
& a今天我很高兴借此机会欢迎远道而来的嘉宾 Today I very happy here welcome the honored guest who comes from far away & aa dancer 一位舞蹈家 & a两倍多蛋白质 More than two times of protein & a教授:你好。很冒昧地给您写这封信,也不知道您能不能收到。 Professor: Hello.Very take the liberty writes this letter to you, also did not know you can receive. &你好的英文怎么说
沪江词库精选你好的英文怎么说、英语单词怎么写、例句等信息
Hello! / Hi!
&Oh , hello ! &
哦,你好!
&Hello , old chap ! &
你好!老朋友!
Hello, auntie!
姨母,你好!
Hello, Kate.
你好,凯特。
&Hi , Frank . &
你好弗兰克。
Hello,sunshine!
hello, mum !
Hello, there.
喂,你好!
You look downhearted
你好象很消沉。
英文翻译推荐
eight days
the Eight Power Allied Force
the Eight Diagrams
to gossip about
to slander someone
eight thousand
2016你好英文怎么写由沪江网提供。你好用英语怎么说,你好的英语翻译是:hello... - 听力课堂在线翻译你好基本解释&&&&&&&&你好的英文和例句你好 , 我 是 def 公司 的 迪克 史密斯 。Hello . This is dick smith of def company .喂 , 我 想 和 沈 先生 讲话 好 吗 ?Hello . May I speak to mr. shen please ?你好 是 一 个 最 畅销 的 调味 酱 品牌 。Hello is a best-selling barbecue sauce .
英文热门查询
中文热门查询

我要回帖

更多关于 你好的英语怎么写 的文章

随机推荐