他已经做好了去参军用英语怎么说的准备的英语

英语翻译翻译成英语1.这个杂志每月出一期.(come out)2.没人能代替他去参军打仗.(take sb’s place)3.主要的原因之一是我喜欢动作片.(one of the main reasons)4.如果你完成作业,我们随时可以出去.(be reay to)5.她装扮成一个老太太去参加聚会.(dress up)釆纳回答最全的人.
狸爱娅汐0435
1.This magazine out of a monthly2.No one can replace him to join the army to fight3.One of the main reasons I like action movies4.If you finish the job, we can always go out.5.She dressed as an old lady to go to the party.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码然而,他总是准备好去尽其所能
用英语咋说?
用户651483
He always try
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
However,He is always trying his best.
哦了8(⊙o⊙)哦
Though,he always try to do best .
However , he always already do as his better as possible .
不确定啊=」=
However,he was always ready to try his best
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码完成句子阅读下列各小题, 根据每句后的汉语提示, 用句末括号内的英语单词完成句子.1. He tried enthusiastically to join the army but to his disappointment ended up ______________
because of poor eyesight.(turn)他满腔热情地想要参军, 但令他失望的是最终因为视力不好被拒绝了.2. ____________________in the annual report, the number of Spanish speakers in the US will be higher than that of English speakers by the year 2090.(state)正如年度报告里所陈述的, 到2090年, 美国说西班牙语的人数将会超过说英语的.3. It was desired by the professor ____________________all the participants when there was even a
slightest change in the state of the virus. (ring)一旦病毒状态有任何变化, 教授要求他给所有的参与者打电话.4. ____________________could Holmes settle down and dive into his logical deduction.(leave)直到他独处时, 福尔摩斯才能静下心来投入到他的逻辑推理中.5. With piles of problems ____________________,
his father set off earlier for his office.(attend)因为有一大堆的问题要处理, 他父亲很早就出发去办公室了.6. If only we ____________________ some money when we were young, we would be able to afford
a journey around the world after retirement.(set)要是我们年轻的时候能存些钱就好了, 那样的话退休后我们就能支付得起去环游世界的费用了.7. It is your ambition, rather than encouragement from others, ____________________assist you to
succeed in time. (bound)最终必定会帮助你成功的是你的志向而不是别人的鼓励.8. It was a pity for him and the literature world ____________________hidden in a napkin, otherwise he would make history. (have)让他的天分被一张餐巾纸掩盖, 对于他和文学界来说都是一件遗憾的事;否则的话他就能创造历史了.9. He couldn't have been threatened by any danger as he ____________________nurses and doctors at hospital when we were out of the hospital.(accompany)他不会有任何危险的, 因为我们离开医院时, 有护士和医生陪着他.10. Smoking does great harm to your lung as well as your family members, eventually ____________________ your quality of life.(affect)吸烟对你的肺和你的家人造成巨大的伤害, 最终会影响你的生活质量. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:完成句子阅读下列各小题, 根据每句后的汉语提示, 用句末括号内的英语单词完成句子.1. He tried enthusiastically to join the army but to his disappointment ended up ______________
because of poor eyesight.(turn)他满腔热情地想要参军, 但令他失望的是最终因为视力不好被拒绝了.2. ____________________in the annual report, the number of Spanish speakers in the US will be higher than that of English speakers by the year 2090.(state)正如年度报告里所陈述的, 到2090年, 美国说西班牙语的人数将会超过说英语的.3. It was desired by the professor ____________________all the participants when there was even a
slightest change in the state of the virus. (ring)一旦病毒状态有任何变化, 教授要求他给所有的参与者打电话.4. ____________________could Holmes settle down and dive into his logical deduction.(leave)直到他独处时, 福尔摩斯才能静下心来投入到他的逻辑推理中.5. With piles of problems ____________________,
his father set off earlier for his office.(attend)因为有一大堆的问题要处理, 他父亲很早就出发去办公室了.6. If only we ____________________ some money when we were young, we would be able to afford
a journey around the world after retirement.(set)要是我们年轻的时候能存些钱就好了, 那样的话退休后我们就能支付得起去环游世界的费用了.7. It is your ambition, rather than encouragement from others, ____________________assist you to
succeed in time. (bound)最终必定会帮助你成功的是你的志向而不是别人的鼓励.8. It was a pity for him and the literature world ____________________hidden in a napkin, otherwise he would make history. (have)让他的天分被一张餐巾纸掩盖, 对于他和文学界来说都是一件遗憾的事;否则的话他就能创造历史了.9. He couldn't have been threatened by any danger as he ____________________nurses and doctors at hospital when we were out of the hospital.(accompany)他不会有任何危险的, 因为我们离开医院时, 有护士和医生陪着他.10. Smoking does great harm to your lung as well as your family members, eventually ____________________ your quality of life.(affect)吸烟对你的肺和你的家人造成巨大的伤害, 最终会影响你的生活质量.完成句子阅读下列各小题, 根据每句后的汉语提示, 用句末括号内的英语单词完成句子.1. He tried enthusiastically to join the army but to his disappointment ended up ______________
succeed in time. (bound)最终必定会帮助你成功的是你的志向而不是别人的鼓励.8. It was a pity for him and the literature world ____________________hidden in a napkin, otherwise he would make history. (have)让他的天分被一张餐巾纸掩盖, 对于他和文学界来说都是一件遗憾的事;否则的话他就能创造历史了.9. He couldn't have been threatened by any danger as he ____________________nurses and doctors at hospital when we were out of the hospital.(accompany)他不会有任何危险的, 因为我们离开医院时, 有护士和医生陪着他.10. Smoking does great harm to your lung as well as your family members, eventually ____________________ your quality of life.(affect)吸烟对你的肺和你的家人造成巨大的伤害, 最终会影响你的生活质量.科目:最佳答案1.being turned downend up doing sth2. As is statedas3. that he (should) ring up4. Not until he was left alone5. to attend to6. had set aside7. that is bound to8. to have had his talent/that he should have had his talent9. was being accompanied by10. affecting解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心当前位置: &
求翻译:现在,即使我英语学得很好了,我也会在考试前做好准备是什么意思?
现在,即使我英语学得很好了,我也会在考试前做好准备
问题补充:
Now, even if I learn English very well, and I will be prepared before the examination
Now, even if I learn English Very well, I will also be ready before the examination
Now, even if my England language study very good, I also can prepare for before the test
Now, even if I learn English very well, I would be ready before the exam
Now, even if I learn English very well, I would be ready before the exam
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 参军用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐