done-1981-well done是什么意思思

one and done
这就是思科提出的&一步到位(one and done)&理念,即第一次与客户联系时就满 足他们的全部需求而不受客户所使用媒体类型的影响。
基于2个网页-
打一年就走
The procedure-based handler is best used for result set consumption or "one and done" type SQL statements such as MERGE.
基于语句的 Handler 程序最适合使用结果集或 MERGE 之类的 “一气呵成”型 SQL 语句。
While I wrote with the intention of it being one and done, it reminded me of how much I loved to write and how much I missed the forum.
虽然是抱着一锤子买卖的心态来写文章,但整个过程还是让我感受到自己有多么喜爱写作,有多么想念这个专栏。
But there's a little part of me that's saying, You know, it could be one and done here.
但是我的内心还是有个声音,也许这就是唯一的一部,无法继续。
And that we did not believe that enough was being done to make sure that no one had impunity from prosecution,".
VOA: standard.
Or a subset with the maximum value, there may be more than one, and you're done.
或者是有最大值的子问题集,可能不只一个子问题符合条件,然后就解决问题了。
It's one element like I claimed before it's sorted and so there's no work to be done.
当有1个元素时,在比较前就知道它是有序的,那就没必要再进行比较了。
But the new proposal will surely motivate teams to finish first and avoid a preliminary one and done round.
The National Basketball Association has a rule called "one and done" that requires players entering the draft to be 19 or have completed their freshman year of college.
It all tends to add up to a very major military effort -- not the simple "one and done" raid Israel carried out on Iraq's Osirak nuclear reactor in 1981.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!苹果手机6s下载qq显示done和retry是什么意思_百度知道done-to-death什么意思_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 done retry 什么意思 的文章

随机推荐