look!the booksthe book on the deskk 后什么

The books on the desk, covers are shiny, are prizes for us.A.whichB.whatC.whoseD.that您好,您目前使用的浏览器版本比较旧,无法使用学优题库的新功能,建议您更换firefox或chrome浏览器学优网,成就我的梦想。 |
| 题文The books on the desk, covers are shiny, are prizes for us.A.whichB.whatC.whoseD.that&&&微信扫描左侧二维码,可以将本题分享到朋友圈,或者发送给同学或老师寻求帮助。纠错难度评价:做题心得:官方解析我要解析巩固&&&&&&&&&&Whose books are on the desk?
在沪江关注实用英语的沪友爱吃汽水糖遇到了一个关于少儿英语的疑惑,并悬赏20沪元,已有3人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
Whose books are on the desk?
Whose are those books on the desk?
Whose books are there on the desk?
Whose books are those on the desk?
请问这几个句子都对不对呀,为什么?
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
相比第1句,第2句强调了是whose的,即强调了是谁的,第3句强调了是there的书,不是别的地方的书,第4句强调了是those书,不是别的书。
—— 圣与贤可驯至
我觉得只有第一个句子是对的。翻译为 在桌子上的这些书是谁的?
whose为疑问代词 翻译为 谁的 后面应该跟名词 所以第2个句子是错误的
第3句应该是whose books are on the desk here.翻译为 谁的书在这儿的桌子上
第4句应该是想问
在桌子上的这些书是谁的 those books on the desk are whose
—— 汐颜999
第一句是对的,问的是桌上的书是谁的。
第二句是错的 要问也是 who are these books owner ?
第三句和第四句也是错的 可能他要表达的是强调的语气,但是不是这么个强调法的
我个人的理解应该是 The books there are whose ?
第四句those 是根本错误
—— 北城锦末年
相关其他知识点Yousaidthebookswereonthedeskbut_? - 爱问知识人
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2491531',
container: s,
size: '150,90',
display: 'inlay-fix'
You said the books were on the desk but___there.
but___there.
A there was no one
B there were none
C there were no ones
D there was none
答案是B,为什么不选D啊?
books是复数 谓语动词要一致
不是很通顺。
用完成时没有问题。
用disappear表示东西从什么地方不见了,用介词off.
例如:My keys have disappeare...
——What____on the desk?
——There are some dictionaries.
A.be B.is C.am D.are
比如1本的话就说there are 1 book on the teacher's desk.以此类推。满意给好评哦。
Did you see the books (which are LYING) open on the dest when you we...
大家还关注2016年秋季学期期中考试七年级英语试卷及参考答案_七年级_漠阳资源网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2016年秋季学期期中考试七年级英语试卷及参考答案
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
2016年秋季学期期中考试七年级英语试卷及参考答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 09:19:48
&2016年秋季学期期中考试七年级英语试卷& 命题人:&&&&&&&& & 审题人:(本试卷共86小题,满分120分,考试时间120分钟)
第一部分& 听力测试(25分)
Ⅰ. 听句子选择图片:你将听到五个句子,请你根据听到的内容,选择相应的图片。每个句子后你有5秒钟的答题时间。听一遍。共5题,计5分。&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 略&&&&&&
II. 听对话回答问题:你将听到六段对话,每段对话之后你将看到一个或几个问题。请根据听到的对话内容,选择能回答所提问题的最佳答案。每段对话之后你有5至10秒钟的答题时间。听两遍。共10小题,计10分。请听第一段对话,回答第6小题。(& ) 6. What does the girl lose?A. Her bag.&&&&&&&&&&& B. Her radio.&&&&&&&&&&& C. Her ring.请听第二段对话,回答第7小题。(& ) 7. What does the boy find?& A. A watch.&&&&&&&&&&& B. A box.&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. A pen. 请听第三段对话,回答第8小题。(& ) 8. Where is the boy’s hat?& A. On the desk.&&&&&&&& B. On the sofa.&&&&&&&& C. On the bed.请听第四段对话,回答第9至第10两个小题。& (& ) 9. The man is Cindy’s ________.A. father&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. uncle&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. brother(& ) 10. Cindy is ________.A. eight&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. seven&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. six请听第五段对话,回答第11至第12两个小题。(& ) 11. Where’s Julia’s pencil?A. It’s in her schoolbag.&&&&&&&& B. It’s in her pencil box.&& C. It’s in the bookcase.(& ) 12. What is Dave’s last name?A. Brown.&&&&&&&&&&& B. Hand.&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Miller.请听第六段对话,回答第13至第15三个小题。 (& ) 13. ________ things are in the picture.A. Two&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Three&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Four&&&&&& (& ) 14. What color is the cup?A. Green.&&&&&&&&&&& B. Black.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Blue.(& ) 15. What’s Mike’s phone number?A. 780-4351.&&&&&&&& B. 780-3415.&&&&&&&&& C. 780-3451.
III. 听短文选择答案:你将听到一段短文,然后你将看到5个问题。请根据听到的短文内容选择能回答所提问题的最佳答案。听完短文之后你有1分钟的答题时间。听两遍。共5小题,计5分。(& ) 16. What can NOT you see in the boy’s room?A. A table.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. A dog.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. A sofa.(& ) 17. Where’re the boy’s books?A. Under the table.&&&&&&&&& B. On the sofa.&&&&& C. On the table. (& ) 18. Where’s the basketball(篮球)? A. Under the chair.&&&&&&&&& B. Under the desk. &&&& C. Under the bed.(& ) 19. Who’s Philip?A. The boy’s cousin.&&&&&&&& B. The boy’s brother.&&&& C. The boy’s dog. (& ) 20. Who’s Philip’s friend?A. A plane.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. A baseball.&&&&&&&&&&& C. A hat.
IV. 听短文填写表格:你将听到一段短文,请根据听到的短文内容完成表格中的有关信息。听完短文之后你有1分钟的答题时间。听两遍。共5小题,计5分。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& FoundThing&A (21) ________.(Mike found it at (22) ________.)Color&Red and (23) ________ .Things in it&A (24) ________, an English book, a notebook and a pencil box.Phone number&(25) ________.
第二部分& 语言知识及运用 (30分)V. 单项选择:从下列各题所给A、B、C、D四个选项中选择一个可以填入空白处的最佳答案。共15小题,计15分。(& ) 26. --- Is that _____ orange? --- Yes, the orange is mine.A. a &&&&&& B. an& &&&&&&&& C. /&&&& &&&&& D. the(& ) 27. --- Is your good friend _____ China now?--- Yes, he is. He likes China very much. A. at&&&& &&&&& B. of& &&&&&&&& C. in&&&& &&&&& D. for(& ) 28. --- _____ they Peter and Tim?&&&&&& --- Yes, Lisa _____ their mother.&& A. A are&&&&&&& B. Is; is&&&&&&&& C. A is &&&&&&&& D. Is; are(& ) 29. --- What’s Jim Smith’s family name? --- _____.A. Jim& &&&&& B. Smith &&&&&&& C. Jim Smith &&D. Mr. Smith(& ) 30. --- _____ is your jacket?--- It’s purple.A. What&& &&B. How&& &&&&&&& C. Where&& &&&& D. What color(& ) 31. --- Is Sam _____ cousin, Jane?--- No, _____ isn’t. He’s my friend.A. his&& &&&& B. he&&&&&&&&&& C. he&&&&&&&&& D. he(& ) 32. --- Can you _____ it in English?--- Yes, I can. It’s a ruler.A. say&&&&&& &&&& B. ask&&&& &&&&&&& C. think&& &&&& D. thank(& ) 33. --- Where’re you? --- My father _____ I are in the room, _____ my mother isn’t.A. and&&&&&& &B. but&&&& &&& C. and&& &&&& D. but(& ) 34. --- Is that your father?--- No, he’s my _____, my cousin’s father.A. brother&&&B. friend&&&&&&&& C. aunt&&&&&&&& D. uncle(& ) 35. --- Here’re some _____. Are they yours?--- No, mine _____ red. They’re in my schoolbag.A. is&&B. is&&&& C. are&&D. are(& ) 36. --- Is your brother’s room _____?--- No, it isn’t. His books are everywhere.A. fine &&&&&&&& B. tidy &&&&&&&&&&& C. nice &&&&& D. welcome(& ) 37. --- This is not ______ watch. I think it’s ______.--- Oh, I see. Thank you.A. my&&&& B. his&&&& C. hers&&D. her (& ) 38. --- Are those books on the desk yours?--- _____. Mine are here.A. Yes, these are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. No, these aren’t&&& C. No, they aren’t&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Yes, they are(& ) 39. --- Oh, your ring is very nice! --- _____.A. Excuse me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. You’re welcome&& C. Thank you&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Oh, no, it isn’t (& ) 40. --- _____ ?--- Under the table.A. Is that your radio&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Where’s your radioC. Can I see your radio&&&&&&&&& D. What about your radio
VI. 完形填空:先通读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各小题所给四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案。共15小题,计15分。Kate White is my friend. She has a big&& 41& . There are&& 42&& people in her family. Her&& 43&& name is James. He is a doctor. Her grandmother’s name is Alice. She is a teacher. They have a&& 44&& and a daughter. They are Thomas and Cindy. Thomas is Kate’s&& 45&& and he is a policeman. Kate’s mother is Jenny and she is a nurse. Kate is 13&& 46&& she is a middle school student.&& 47&& studies (学习) in No. 19 Middle School. Kate&& 48&& a little brother. Her brother’s&& 49& is Jimmy. Jimmy is three. Coco is&& 50&& dog. It’s very cute(可爱的). The&& 51&& of it is white. Cindy is Kate’s&& 52&& and Charles is Cindy’s husband (丈夫).&& 53&& teachers. They have a little boy.&& 54&& name is Tommy. Tommy is Kate’s&& 55& . Kate loves her family very much.(&& )41. A. room&&&&&& &B. box &&&&&&&& C. ball &&&&&&&&& D. family(&& )42. A. seven &&&B. eight &&&&& C. nine &&&&&& D. ten(&& )43. A. father’s&&&B. father &&&&& C. grandfather’s &&D. grandfather(&& )44. A. son &&&B. cousin& &&C. brother &&&D. sister(&& )45. A. father&&&B. uncle&&&&& C. friend &&&D. teacher(&& )46. A. but &&&B. and &&&C. so &&&&D. well(&& )47. A. We& &&&B. It&&&&C. Her&&&&D. She(&& )48. A. says&&&B. does&&&C. sees &&&&D. has(&& )49. A. baseball &&B. name&& &&C. girl&&&&&& D. bag(&& )50. A. their&&&B. its&&&C. an&&&&D. the(&& )51. A. day&&&B. watch &&C. game&&&&D. color(&& )52. A. aunt &&&B. mother&&&C. grandma &&&D. sister(&& )53. A. She’s& &&B. They’re &&C. He’s&&&&D. Their(&& )54. A. His&&&B. He’s &&&C. Her &&&&D. She’s(&& )55. A. classmate &&B. uncle &&&C. brother& &&&D. cousin
第三部分& 阅读与写作(65分)
VII. 阅读理解:读A、B两篇短文,根据短文内容选择最佳答案;读C篇短文,将其选项中的五个句子还原到短文当中。共15小题,计30分。A Hello! I’m Sally Hand. I’m an English girl. I’m in EEC Middle School. Here’s a picture of my room.A bed, a desk and a chair are in it. They are green. A computer is on the desk. Next to the computer is my telephone. It’s red. My phone number is 523-6851. I always call my cousin in the evening. He is in China. Can you see a ring? It’s on the desk, too. What’s that under the chair? It’s my dog. It’s Kelly. Kelly is always under the chair. Can you see a tape player on the bed? It’s mine. Some tapes are on the bed, too. (& ) 56. What’s the girl’s first name?A. Hand.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Sally.&&&&&&&&&& C. Sally Hand.&&&&&&&&& D. Hand Sally.(& ) 57.Here’s a picture of her ________.A. family&&&&&&&&&&&& B. school&&&&&&&&& C. dog&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. room(& ) 58.What’re on the desk?A. A computer, a telephone and a ring.B. A computer, a clock and a ring.C. A telephone, a clock and a ring. D. A telephone, a radio and a computer. (& ) 59. Where’s the tape player?& A. On the chair.&&&&&& B. Under the bed.&&&& C. On the bed.&&&&&&&& D. Under the chair.(& ) 60.You can know the following(下列事情) EXCEPT(除了) ________.A. her dog’s name&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. her cousin’s name C. her telephone number&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the name of her school&B Hi! My name’s Tina Miller. I am from America. I am ten.Now I want to tell you my life(生活) in China. My mother and father are teachers. They teach English in Yichang. They like their job(工作) very much. I’m a student in my mother’s class, so I can see her from day to night. I think it’s very good. At school, I have a lot of friends. They teach(教) me Chinese, and I teach them English. We are like in a big family. After school, I play sports with my brother or play computer games at home. My home is near the Changjiang River. After dinner, I can take a walk with my parents. I like my life here.(& ) 61. Tina teaches her friends ________.A. Chinese&&&& B. English&&&& C. Japanese&&&&&&&&& D. French(& ) 62. ________ people are in Tina’s family.A. Three&&&&&&&& B. Four&&&& C. Five&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Six(& ) 63. What is the Chinese meaning of “take a walk”?A. 远足&&&&&&&&&&& B. 散步&&&&&&& C. 游泳&&&&&&&&&&&& D. 慢跑(& ) 64. At home, Tina ________.A. reads books&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. watches TV&&&&&&&& C. plays sports&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. plays computer games(& ) 65. What can we learn(得知) from the passage(文章)?A. Tina is not tidy.B. Tina likes Yichang.C. Tina is a student in her father’s class. D. Tina plays sports with her friends after school.
A. can call you at once (立即)
C. looks for (寻找) it everywhere
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
This morning, Alice lost her pencil box. She __66__, but she can’t find it. Alice __67__. Ms. Miller is in the office. Alice says to Ms. Miller, “I __68__, Ms. Miller. Can you help me?” Ms. Miller says, “OK, Alice. What color __69__?” Alice answers (回答), “It is purple.” Ms. Miller asks, “What are in it?” Alice answers, “A pen, three green pencils and an eraser are in it.” “What’s your phone number?” Ms. Miller asks. “I __70__ when I find it.” Alice says, “It’s 891-2307. Thank you, Ms. Miller.” “You are welcome,” Ms. Miller says.VIII. 写作:本大题共三部分,计35分。 A.根据所给音标、首字母或汉语提示写出下列句中所缺单词。共10小题,计10分。71. Excuse me, is this eraser __________ /jɔ:z/?72. Look! He puts(放) the bag on his __________ /hed/.73. --- Where’s my baseball?&&&& --- I don’t __________ /nəʊ/. You can ask mum.74. Three and five is e__________.75. I like English. How a__________ you? 76. Tu Youyou is a scientist(科学家). Youyou is her f__________ name.77. The white __________ (模型) plane is my little brother’s.78. --- How are your __________ (父母) ?&&&& --- They are fine, thanks.79. In the __________ (下一张) picture are some nice girls.80. Tony isn’t at home, and he is in the __________ (图书馆).
B. 用所给汉语和句末英语单词提示完成下列句子。共5小题,计10分。81. 约翰,你可以找你的叔叔要一个游戏机。(ask)John, you can _________________________ a computer game.82. 那些钥匙是海伦的吗?(key)&&& _________________________ Helen’s?83. 给我发电子邮件到。(e-mail)& _________________________ .84. 这儿有一些我朋友们的照片。(photo)&&& Here _________________________ my friends.85. 珍妮,多谢你的帮助。我找到了我的学生卡。(thanks)Jenny, _________________________. I found my school ID card.
C. 书面表达。共1题,计15分。86. 假设你是安娜(Anna)。你的手表丢了,请你写一则寻物启事,必须包含以下信息:(1)手表颜色;(2)遗失时间(上午或下午);(3)可能遗失的地点;(4)你的电话号码:686-0752或者电子邮箱地址:。参考句型:I think I lost it …要求:1、除包含所给的信息提示外,可适当发挥,使文意连贯、通顺;2、不少于30词。
Lost:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
2016年秋季学期期中考试七年级英语试卷参考答案及评分标准听力部分答案1~5 FDAEB&& 6~10 BACAB&& 11~15 ABBAC& 16~20 CCACB&(1~20每小题1分。与所给答案不符的不得分。) 21. schoolbag& 22. school& 23. white& 24. dictionary& 25. &(21~25每小题1分。与所给答案不符的不得分。)
笔试部分答案26~40& BCCBD&&&& DABDC&&& BCCCB41~55& DCCAA&&&& BDDBA&&& DABAD&&& (26~55每小题1分。 与所给答案不符的不得分。)56~70& BDACB&&&& BBBDB&&& CEDBA(56~70每小题2分。 与所给答案不符的不得分。)71. yours&&&& 72. head&&&& 73. know&&& 74. eight&&& 75. about76. first&&&&& 77. model&&& 78. parents&& 79. next&&& 80. library(71~80每小题1分。 与所给答案不符的不得分。)
81. ask your uncle for82. Are those keys83. E-mail me at84. are some photos of85. thanks for your help(81~85每小题2分。单词拼写错误一处扣0.5分。)
86. 评分细则: 1. 本大题共15分,& 按4个档次给分。评分时先根据短文内容和语言表达的准确程度进档, 然后根据细节确定分数。2. 准确表达5个要点,各得3分。3. 书写工整1分。词数不够扣1-3分。&&&&& 评分档次:第一档:(13―15分) 能涵盖所有要点, 行文连贯, 语言流畅, 无语法和习惯用法错误。能根据提示完整表述。第二档:(9―12分) 能涵盖所有要点, 行文基本连贯, 语言比较流畅, 但有少量语法和习惯用法错误。 第三档:( 5―8分)& 能涵盖大部分要点, 但行文不够连贯, 并有少量语法和习惯表达错误。第四档:( 0―4分)& 只表达了一、两个要点, 语言错误比较多, 但有个别句子可读。One possible version:Lost:&&& I’m Anna. I lost my watch in the morning. I think I lost it in the school library. It’s a blue watch. My telephone number is 686-0752. Please call me. You can e-mail me at . Thanks.
试题录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇试题: 下一篇试题: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 on the desk 的文章

随机推荐