我理想中的班级级英语作文不少于60词

求一篇关于描写班级的英语作文,不少于80词
This is my classroom. It's bright and clean. There are two blackboards in our classroom. One is on the front wall. It is for our teachers to write on. The other is at the back. It is for our wall newspaper.
There are forty-five students in our class. We all study very hard. Our class is like a big family. We always help each other.
Our monitor is a boy. He studies hard, and he is always ready to help others. We have four groups. I am a group leader.
My class is a happy group, which was full of laughter, we all do their best, work together and make progress together, create a good atmosphere for learning.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码写一篇介绍你班级或教室的英语短文(50词)
I like my classroom.There are two blackbords.There is a computer in my classroom.There are six lights and four electric fans in our classroom.There are many desks and chairs in the classroom.The foolr...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Come in please.This is my classroom.It is on the third floor.There are four windows.there is a blackboard and fifty desks and chairs.The blackboard is in the fornt of the classroom.There are many pictures on the wall.Look!This is a picture of my friends. we are the best group of the class.
扫描下载二维码介绍自己的学校,班级和学习的英语作文50--60词
任务ekCS44RW76
介绍学校的:I am a student of a beautiful school.We have classes from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., We have three classes in the morning and four classes in the afternoon. I like study. I am happy to study in our school. And we have a lot of extra activities ater school. I like playing badminton with my friends. I like sport. I like our school very
much.介绍班级的:I like my classroom.There are two blackbords.There is a computer in my classroom.There are six lights and four electric fans in our classroom.There are many desks and chairs in the classroom.The foolr is clean.Ahd the windows are clean ,too.we can ease study in it.I love my classsroom!(55个词)介绍学习的:English is one of the useful and important languages in the world so we should learn it well. Firstly, we shouln't be afraid of making mistakes. We can learn from our mistakes so be confident and don't be shy when we learn Engllish. Secondly, try to speak English as often as possible. Learning English takes take so we should read English everny morning because our brain is fresh in the morning. We should listen to the tape and English programs. When I began to learn English, I found it difficult for me to understand the listening. I listened to the tape again and again, little by little I could understand what they said. Thirdly, "Practice makes perfect". So we should practice speaking English with our classmates every day. If we can, we'd better join an English corner so that we can have more chance to speak English. We should remember at least ten words every day because large vocabulary is necessary for us to learn English. If we want to writh a good composition, we'd better try to recite some passages every day. I am sure if we put our hear into English learning, we can learn English well.望采纳,谢谢.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码写一篇六年级水平的英语作文,30~40词题目是我的班级我的班级在六年一班,有40人。
my classhello,i'm very glad to tell you sth.about my classthere are 40 poeple in our class.everybody is friendly and glad to help each other.although sometimes we have difficulties,we can try our best to solve it.i'm proud of my class,i really do不小心写多了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Please copy these sentences to your Qzone,and invite your friends to your Qzone to see it.Then you'll see what you need.#include int main(){scanf("%d",&a);...
I am in Class One,Grade Six. There are forty students in our class.We are all friendly. We often help each other.We often play games together after class.I like my class. 共三十四个词。
扫描下载二维码有关班级筹款之类的英语作文60字左右
有筹款原因吗
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 我理想中的班级作文 的文章

随机推荐