ltain/on/in on under 图片/near the的回答

ltisin/on/under/nearthe怎么读_百度知道求解in,under,on,at常用方位介词的用法_百度知道1.请介绍你所居住小区各建筑物的位置关系,使用如下方位介词:on, in, next to, across form, between…and…,…并画出简图。
2.请用适当的语言介绍你所居住地区的bank, post office, supermarket, park等的位置关系,并画出简图。
用合适的介词(in, on, at, of, with)填空。1. Have you got a film (胶卷)&_____ the camera?2. The bank is _____ the right _____ the street, next to the supermarket.3. There was something wrong _____ his car.4. How are you getting on _____ your friends _____ school?5. Did they get any good photos _____ the Great Wall?
用恰当的介词 (in, on, of, at, with, beside或below) 填空。 1. Jim was surprised to see a foreigner go out&&&&&&&&&&& &the lift.2. "How many ways have you thought&&&&&&&&&&&&&to solve the problem?" the teacher asked. 3. Mary stood&&&&&&&&&&& &the desk while her mother was explaining the problem to her. 4. Who sits&&&&&&&&&&&& &front of you in the classroom? 5. Do you often help your mother&&&&&&&&&&& &the housework?6.&— When will the guests arrive here?&&&& —&&&&&&&&&&& &five minutes.7. I live on the fifth floor. Linda lives two floors&&&&&&&&&&& &me, on the third floor. 8. They planted some trees and flowers&&&&&&&&&&& &every&side ___________ the house.
I get up ______ six ______ the morning every day, but
______ Sunday morning I get up a little later.
A.at, in, on&&&&&&&&& B.at, in, in&&&&&&&&&& C.at, on, on&&&&&&&&& D.in, on, at
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!介词又称前置词_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
介词又称前置词
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢to on at in of for 怎么区别?~~~_百度知道

我要回帖