Ils font「unereykjavik excursions还是desreykjavik excursionss」?

Chargement en cours...
EditoProvence is a place filled with wonders !
Listen to our guides& tell you about our long and rich history, let them show you the amazing heritage of our region, experience great wines and olive oil, have your breath taken away by spectacular sights you will find nowhere else, learn about the culture and tradition of our region.
Everyone will find what they are seeking in Provence !
Contact us
PROVENCE RESERVATION
33 rue de la Balance84000 AVIGNON
+33 4 90 14 70 00
Excursions from Avignon
Sort by :Price : lowest firstPrice : highest first
27 results match your request
Previous|1|
Departure town :
A sightseeing excursion in Provence to see some of the most beautiful villages of France including the Lavender Museum and the ancient Roman aqueduct
105,00 EUR
Departure town :
The most complete and enjoyable tour in Provence !
120,00 EUR
Departure town :
Sample the prestigious wines of the Rhone valley in Chateauneuf du Pape, discover the extraordinary preserved Roman sites in Orange and Arles & walk on the footsteps of the painter Vincen...
105,00 EUR
Departure town :
Sample one of the finest wines in the Rhone valley, the red and white wines of Chateauneuf du Pape & discover the sites and sceneries not to be missed in Provence
110,00 EUR
Departure town :
Admire the hilltop villages in the Luberon hillrange famous thanks to Peter Mayle and his book 'A Year in Provence' and visit the lavender museum to learn about the production of lavender...
Departure town :
Discover the Roman and medieval architectures with the Roman aqueduct of Pont du Gard and the medieval village Les Baux de Provence
Departure town :
The highlights of Provence and the Mediterranean countrysides in an enjoyable afternoon tour !
Departure town :
See some of the most scenic villages of France and appreciate the architecture of Pont du Gard
Departure town :
See the vestiges of the roman civilization in Provence with the breathtaking site of Pont du Gard and the Roman amphitheatre in N?mes
Departure town :
See the most popular sites painted by the legendary painter Van Gogh when he lived in Saint Remy de Provence and Arles in 1888 and 1889
Previous|1|
Testimonials
PRW003090Privette ChrisI had a wonderful day in Provence!
Our tour guide, Frederic, was very knowledgeable and nice.
I accidentally left my phone in his van after the tour and it was returned to my hotel the next day by another guide.
Thank you, Fred and Provence Tours!PRW002532Hein SilviaA wonderful tour through the mountains to the sea.PRW003075Orekhova KiraThe tour was wonderful: very informative and interesting.
Ms.Natalie Smith was a well experienced guide and an excellent driver. She did her best to show us the most beautiful sights in Verdon. Highly recommended.PRW003086Brundrett EricWe thoroughly enjoyed the trip. Our only improvement
would be to have slightly longer to look around
Our driver was very friendly, chatty and informative.
Thanks for the car sent to pick us up from our hotel 4 kms from Avignon
PRW003062Bonilla CaridadRealmente increíble, la guía muy preparada y con un trato sumamente amable.
Disfrute mucho los paisajes.PRW003083Gorham JeanA great way to see many beautiful sites in a short amount of time.
Frederic, our driver and tour guide, was very informative and kindly showed us special things about Provence.
The tour was on time, with a safe driver, nothing more to ask for!PRW002877K. KasaneeIt was a nice full-day trip.
Nice, good sight-seeing programs with enough timing for each sight visit with no rush.
The tour-guide also nice & friendly.
New, comfortable mini-van.
Highly recommend this full day tour.
PRW002964Hewakapuge MadhuGreat experience and Leonardo was a lovely guide. Would recommend Cassis in the summer, although it is very crowded due to the fact that many are on vacation in the south.PRW002958Barrile LisaWe had a wonderful experience on this tour.
Emmanuel was very friendly and informative. We would recommend this tour and company to anyone! Thank you!PRW002925Hoonthongthas SurachaneeIt was a very good service. We visited lavender fields on the begin of August, also the most of lavender was cut, but the driver could bring us to the field, where still had full lavender and would drop us, where we wanted. For me, I can trust them.PRW003008Trinh ThaoIt was a wonderful tour through the villages and lavender fields.
Please send my many thanks to the nice tour guide (sorry I can't remember his name. can I have his name?) for his knowledge and kindness. PRW003011Talavaskova AndreaThis was a great tour, I absolutely recommend it to everybody. And we all loved our funny and super relaxed
tour guide Greg!:)) Will come back to Provence next year for sure and take other tours as well!:) PRW002896Lawrence H.CIt was wonderful! Can not fault it at all, just wish we had more time at the markets. So much to see and do, but not enough time.
It was one of the highlights of my 3 days bookings with your company.PRW002624wang yizhieverything is goodPRW002704Li Kaia nice trip, we have seen the fields of lavender. The tourist guide introduced the difference between lavender and lavadin, it is interesting.PRW002979Gallion KatherineGreat tour- the olive oil taste testing was amazing! I just wanted more time to enjoy the olive oil taste testing!!PRW002947Kelemen
Juan Excelente excursión con un gran guía. Muy atento y amable.
Recorrimos lugares de ensue?o.
La recomiendo PRW002971M. LaurensA very nice day excursion. We had the luck that we booked a group tour and got a private tour instead. Our driver/guide Remy shed some interesting light on the history of the Provence and also took us to some of the last blooming lavender fields.PRW002703Aroonrusmeechote KritI did half day Lavender tour in Valensole with Simon. He's really great. Hope to have a tour with him next time. PRW002915Xu BowenIt's a very nice trip. I hope next time we can stop in sunflower field to take photos.PRW002880Woong ParkActually I attended two spereated toures insted of this Full day toure.
One of your colleagues assigned those toures and consequently it was very worthy!PRW002863KURIYAMA KeikoWe
were pleased to see many things in provane. It was best season to see Laveder.
Please say hello to Emilie, she did very nice to us.
Best regards,
KeikoPRW002806Belyakova ElenaIt is a very special experiance.
The countryside with lavender fields is wonderful. PRW002442Alves Gutierrez Simone MariaJe l'ai fait le tour 1/2 journée de Van Gogh avec Melanie et je pensais que le trajet était court ... il y a beaucoup à voir ...Arles, Le Baux en Provence et St Remy.
PRW002441Alves Gutierrez Simone MariaJ' adore mon tour!!!Guide Julian Fernandez attentif, amical et bien informé sur l'histoire des lieux. Je voyageais seul, mais me sentais pas à la maison. Félicitations pour le professionnalisme des guides de l'agence! Je vais vous parler à mes amis!PRW002431Alves Gutierrez Simone MariaLe script était parfait Nous savons toutes les villes et une dégustation de vin à la finLe guide Victorine est très professionnel: patient à comprendre mon petit Fran?ais, habile conduite du véhicule, compétent et bien informé sur l'historie de regioPRW002827Wang AmberIt was a wonderful trip. Stunning beautiful. The group was 6 persons, flexible and joyful. PRW002890wong wai lokVery good
PRW002468Cheng LiChunGood trip and professional tour guide. I enjoy it, thanks~PRW002467Cheng LiChunGood trip and professional tour guide. I have a nice day.PRW002821Irene ChanGood service and nice driver.PRW002464Wong KarenEmily is a very good guide and explained everything in details during the tour. The car is clean and comfortable. This tour just fulfilled all my wishes!PRW002843HSUAN-YUN KAOI love these excursion!!!The tour guide was good and we have a wonderful time in Provence.PRW002542Hansen RachelSince we didn't rent a car and were traveling through the area by train, this day-trip was a great choice for us. It allowed us to get off the beaten path a bit and visit places that are very worthy of visiting, but somewhat harder to reach. Thanks!PRW002558Tien CelineMy guide was Remy and he was an awesome guide. Even though this is a Lavender Tour, he shared with us interesting history and facts about Aix En Provence beyond just the lavender fields and products, which made this trip a more holistic one.PRW002527CAMUS ROSELYNEJ'ai passé une magnifique journée en CAMARGUE organisée par votre agence "PROVENCE R?SERVATION". Nous avions une guide sympa, accueillante,
disponible. Elle nous a appris beaucoup de choses intéressantes sur la région. Séjour à recommander. Merci. PRW002655Lam MinhThe tour was wonderful that I can go to several lavender fields. The tour guider was so great and friendly. Absolutely recommend! PRW002499Leach JaniceGreat PRW002603Leong CherylWe enjoyed the tour very much. Many thanks to our lovely guide, Anna for keeping us comfortable and happy! :)PRW002426Lipman ErinA fabulous tour, our guide Anais was incredible. Gordes + Roussillion were incredible + I am thrilled we did this.
I would recommend it 100%.PRW002474Zabani MarileiMagnifique organisation !!
Félicitations !PRW002592VALLET Irène et PaulExcellente visite sortant des sentiers battus, jeune guide très sympathique qui devait pour la première fois jongler entre les commentaires en anglais et en fran?ais (très bien pour une première !) Dégustation de vin a la fin du circuit très sympa .PRW002545May JimNatalie was a great guide.
I felt that the tour visited too many sites with too short a stay at each site.
For Pont du Gard, perhaps a visit on the other side of the river where the museum is located.
Then in St. Remy, a visit to the hospital. PRW002344Butcher Cathy and TimOur tour of the Stone Monuments was fantastic.
Our guide S and extremely knowledgeable re: & other aspects of France as we discussed throughout our drive.
Lots of free time. Would highly recommend.PRW002372Ananin RachelI highly recommend the Luberon, Markets and Villages Tour. It was one of the highlights of my 2 month trip around Europe. This tour enabled me to visit remote villages with spectacular views. Our tour guide Florence was friendly and knowledgable.PRW002374Monfort RobertExcellent, with a great guide. See my Tripadvisor post.PRW002552Sandgren
G Emmanuel, our guide, was so personable with a wealth of knowledge of the sites
and history. The only thing we would have wanted different was more time
to sit for lunch or glass of wine to soak in the feel of the villages. Otherwise great tour!PRW002470Serravalle NormaIt was perfect. Beautiful places,
very good and plenty of
information. I really enjoyed it.
The guide was helpfull and a nice person.
Thnak you.PRW002366Heitman LucilleThis excursion exceeded our expectations in every way. Our guide was knowledgeable, congenial and willing to answer questions. The countryside on the drive from Aix to the wineries was so beautiful. The Luberon villages were breathtakingly gorgeous! PRW002422Gross/Franzen Ernie/GrossWonderful tour with Melanie for St Remy, Les Baux & Arles!
Melanie was so passion, delightful and dedicated
to take us around when it was pouring rain which we didn't mind. We would recommend this Provence tour company
again!PRW002339Widjaya JenniferWe had a wonderful trip with Gaelle, our guide for Monaco, Eze and Nice. She was knowledgeable and professional. The places were beautiful. We will not hesitate to recommend Tylene Tour to anyone!PRW002354Geza MikocziWe did enjoy our second trip with Victorine, it was the same very simply organized event which went smoothly! We enjoyed the wine and the explanations given in one of hte wineyards of Chateauneuf-du-pape. We spent a nice morning with the group.ThankPRW002353Géza MikócziWe enjoyed the tours we attended, our guide was very nice (Victorine). We can recommend the tours if you are looking for a very simple way of organizing with just a few people on board. It is more liking you have a nice driver than a guide. Thanks!PRW002327Wong HyacinthWe had a great day tour with Adeline. She was an excellent guide, very knowledgeable and helpful. Pick up was on time and she was able to give us enough time to visit and enjoy the various places of interest in Provence in one day. PRW002310Chi ReginaThank you Melanie for a wonderful 1/2 day tour on 27/10/15. You were very informative about the towns and villages we visited without overdoing it. And we loved that marvelous view of Gordes from the cliff and the lavender museum best!PRW002317yip wendyWe had a great time in Aix En Provence, just wish we had more time since there are so many shops and stores.PRW002320POTTS DAVID & MERIELA most enjoyable half-day tour. The guide was very informative as well as being
an excellent driver. Timing was excellent and we thoroughly recommend it.PRW002309Kostenkova
MarinaNous exprimons la reconnaissance pour l'organisation excellente de l'accompagnement d'excursion. Merci séparé de Lie, sa bienveillance et la bonne humeur ont fait notre voyage selon les petits villages traditionnels de la Provence l'inoubliable! Merci beaucoup!
PRW002304Kodama MarikoThis tour was great!
I really enjoyed this tour. PRW002313K JuneThe tour was fantastic, good value for money. Sarah our tour guide was wonderful. Loved the Luberon markets!PRW002160Macharete VanessaI loved the tour!!! Excellent guide and a wonderfull way to know better the cities of Provence. They pick you up and leave you at the right time. The guide Fred was very kind and told us everything there was to know about the region. I reccomend!PRW002198Bertram DawnFantastic tour. Sara was a great guide and very informative. Loved the towns - especially Rousillon. I would have liked more time in that particular town.PRW002213Roberson JanetFantastic guide. Knowledgeable, professional, fun, flexible. She brought the group together quickly. When part
of the tour was affected by a road closure, Leah improvised and found a way to keep the tour meaningful and enjoyable. Loved the tour!PRW002061Raiti JoeGreat day away from the hustle of Marseille.
The guide was great in his knowledge and the places we went to where awesome.PRW002057Babayants EleonoraThe guide was wonderful, absolutely the best. She provided historical, cultural, art, and local information. Excellent
tour. My only wish was to have more time in Arles. PRW002281Solar RichardVictorine was fabulous with her enthusiasm & information AND English. We would recommend your company with high regard. She did not rush us. The entire experience was superb. She suggested restaurants. We chose ChristiEntienne. Thank you very much.PRW002245Chen YING fang It's a wonderful tour, our tour guide Carlo speaks English very well and had a detailed guide
for us. Would totally recommend friend to join your next time PRW002167Wicks DaveSarah was a really good guide to the hilltop villages of the Luberon. She was informative and friendly and made sure that everyone on the trip was ok. I was pleased with this trip, as you would never find all the places travelling alone! Super!PRW001656Wong LoisEverything is GOOD
very like and friendly
PRW001627Duchesne Danielleune journée très agréable. Les horaires et les programmes sont respectés, nous avons établi un bon dialogue avec le guide. Le circuit a vraiment répondu à mon attente.
PRW002145Peterson KathrynThis tour was terrific! It was a very good mix of seeing the lavender fields and visiting the hilltop villages of the Luberon. Highly recommended!PRW001937CHAN YIN TINGThis is a wonderful tour, everything is perfect.PRW002038Chow Pamelai had a unforgettable tour in Provence! Anne, my tour guide was wonderful and she knows everything for the place, history, people... i went to the Friday market, the lavender field, the old ville Gordes. i will definitely join the tour again PRW002011BOROWSKA FrancoiseNous avons été ravis de cette excursions. De superbes paysages et un très gentil guide nommée saraPRW002161Bechard HelenBonjour,
We had a great time on our Hilltop Villages tour.
Our guide was excellent and very informative.
We recommend their tours to anyone.
You will not be disappointed.
Merci BeaucoupsPRW001898RATO DominiqueExcursion très riche avec la découverte de quelques villages typiques de Provence.
Notre guide, Marc, nous a fait passer une très bonne journée gr?ce à ses nombreuses connaissances et à sa grande disponibilité.PRW002026Ayotte LoriWhat a great tour! Our guide Julien was fantastic -- he was pleasant, professional, and very knowledgeable about the area, and we learned a lot from him. We definitely would recommend the tour to others visiting Provence. Thank you! PRW002059Kam Ka Lai The best season to see lavender is at the first week of July. Worth to join tour if you are not renting a car to go by yourselfPRW001980Ringlespaugh LEonardOur driver was very good, very safe, and knew all of the best lavender locations.
Good advisor of where to go for lavender and laventine products.
PRW002078Emily MarvinMy husband and I booked this tour of Provence on a whim after deciding not to rent a car to tour the region. We really didn't know what to expect (maybe a big bus full of other tourists??) We were thrilled when a young woman showed up in a Mercedes van and told us one other person would be joining us. The tour guide was great! She spoke English very well, and provided just enough information about each attraction (not too much, not too little). She took us to awesome sites and told us the history, then gave us time to explore on our own. She even went out of her way to let us stop at a small shop in Avignon that we really wanted to go to. This tour was one of the highlights of our 2 week trip to France. It is a great tour at a great price!PRW002102YANG CONGYUANThis is really a wonderful trip! Fantastic lavender sea!PRW001575Lai MsExcellent tour - our guide was courteous and on time.
He provided great info of each site we visited, and pointed out many interesting sights in the area during the drive. Luberon is beautiful and we enjoyed our time on the lavender field a lot.PRW001929Pilt NataliyaLavender Tour had been marvelous, the guide very helpful and amiable. However it's a pity I did not know in advance that there could be possibility to have a swim (no bathing suit with me). That would have been very pleasant in such a weatherPRW001999Lanius DeborahI enjoyed the tour very much. I got to see my goals: Lavendar and sunflower fields. We were given time to take pictures and explore several small picturesque villages. I was very pleased with the experience !PRW001957suksut bunchaIt was awesome! I did enjoy the program. The timing was perfect. The driver was friendly, polite and helpful, i like him a lot.
Hope to be again next time.
Thank you. PRW001933barker richardAs expected. Well organised. Very good guide.PRW001981Borger ChristianWe enjoyed a lovely day with Remy, a native of the area who knew the best lavender fields as well as some other must seelocations in the Luberon.
Remy was new to the job but was very kind, considerate and accommodating of his our group.
Magnifique!PRW001942Brandon GrahamWe
both very much enjoyed
the tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable
and helpful. Full marks!PRW001762TC LoThe tour is wonderful and expertise serviced proviedPRW001564NG Wai YinVery satisfied with the tour (5-July).
Driver is professional and have introduced us the background of different spots we visited. He is a nice person and willing to answer our questions. I will recommend this tour to my friends.PRW001953Voronova VictoriaMerci beaucoup for such a wonderful trip! Our driver Renault was nice and gentle, my mom was realy charmed by him! Lavander in bloom is an amasing spectacle and despite the summer heat is definitely worth seeing! Made so many gorgeous photos! PRW001706Lai SylviaI love all the spots that we went that day and the guide controlled the time very well. The view of lavender is spectacular and gorgeous. I still can't believe that the sound of the bees can be so loud. I probably recommend this tour to my friend!PRW001598Fung StephanieWe really enjoyed the lavender tour hosted by Matthew! He was a great tour guide who really took time to go over the areas that we visited and went out of his way to make sure everyone was comfortable. We loved that the group was small-only 8 per vanPRW001604Gunaydin SedaVillages are worth seeing. And our guide was also kind. Especially, if you want to visit fantastic lavender fields please consider that this tour will be not satisfy you. Lavender tour to Valensole is better for this aim.PRW001903Pasternak MariahNotre guide Anne était incroyable!
Elle était gentille et a partagé sa connaissance de la région.PRW001678Meister MartiOur tour guide Leah was very knowledgeable, a great driver and very nice. The villages were all different and the market was very nice. The day was rather long. More information on thie history of each village would have been welcome. PRW001841Li
LindaThe lavender fields and the city Gordes are so beautiful. It is recommended to visit the city (w/ morning market) and the fields before the lavender museum.PRW001843Li LindaIt was interesting to visit the wine cellar. However, the morning market was near to close when we reached the city Orange. It is recommended to visit the city first before the wine cellar.PRW001945josh changood trip and nice driver/guidePRW001870Orti Maria-Josemagnifique le tour. le guide tres sympathiqye et gentil, on vous contacter pour une prochaine fois!
PRW001955josh
CHANGood trip and nice driver/tour guidePRW001912Ivanova MartaEverything was perfect, big thanks to our nicest guide Fred. The tour was
even better than we expected.
One little remark - it would be better if someone told us to bring swimming suits as we had the whole hour at the lake with nothing to do (PRW001930Winnie
TseThe tour itself is great and the guide is good too~PRW001889LAURENT EvelyneTrès belle excursion, ambiance sympathique, chauffeur aux petits soins pour ses passagers. PRW001853Kei KayunOlivier is very humorous and helpful, enjoy the tourPRW001778Rogan MichaelIf you have limited time in Provence, this is the tour for you! We were picked up in Avignon by Mercedes van. The timing of the tour was perfect, just the right amount of time in each location without feeling rushed. Gordes could be skipped.PRW001667Elias Rochelle and AlOur tour guide was fantastic!
Very knowledgeable. Wonderful disposition. Five stars for him. PRW001683Padalikar MilindExcellent all-round package ''All provence in one day''
Lovely-knowledgeable-professional guide/driver (Victoria, if I heard name right)
I loved Pont du gard/Gordes and Roussillon...very charming.
Comfortable minivan, Me and my family enjoyed well.PRW001798Mai PhamTout etait bien, la voiture, le climat, les paysages et le guide. Le guide est tres responsable, elle parle bien anglais et francais. Elle nous a suggéré un bon restaurant à Les baux de Provence. PRW001821Wang ShihWenWe had been to the tour, The Lavender tour to Valensole. Amazing lavender blossom and interesting tour guide! It would be better If she could introduced aix en provence more .PRW001743Crandall LynnMelanie was our guide. She was wonderful always attentative to food and restroom stops and locations for those services. We became friends during the day so the excursion was very personable. It seems we were riding through the fields and villages PRW001630Loo TinaI enjoyed my half day with Anne and the others on the tour: she was prompt, knowledgeable, and very personable. I especially enjoyed being able to visit Gordes and Roussillon on my own - 45 minutes of free time in each to do what I wanted!PRW001569Los Banos ColyBest way to spend a day!PRW001597Ma joyceHelpful guide. Comfortable minivan. A small cellar is visited. Orange theatre was a must-see.

我要回帖

更多关于 reykjavik excursions 的文章

随机推荐