&&英​文​作​文
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢您所在的位置:
& 写作实战 & 正文
写好英文作文简单易懂的20字诀
日10:01  
Agreement: 主语和谓语在人称、数上的一致,关系代词与先行词的一致。 Ambiguity: 尽量不去使用可能引起歧义的词语或句子。 Brief: 文章"简为贵",要抓住要点,简明扼要。 Coherence: 文理通顺,前后连贯。 Development: 主题的发挥应当充分、合理、正确。 Division: 词汇、句子、段落要分配使用得当,划分要清楚,避免使用重复字句和种子片段。 Figures: 正确合理使用各类修辞格式。 Inflated diction: 不使用做作的语言。 Key: 用适当的关键词突出主题,每段都应有主题句。 Logical: 内容要符合逻辑。 Message: 信息要新鲜、确实、可信。 Omit: 合理删除多余的不必要部分。 Proposition: 主张、观点、论述要清楚肯切、合情入理。 Punctuation: 正确适时使用标点符号。 Relevant: 文章一定要要题。 Sentence pattern: 句型要尽量多样化。 Strait: 开门见山,直来直去。 Style: 文体恰切,适合内容要求。 Tense: 动词时态要正确、一致、变化合理。 Theme: 选题得当,主题突出。
希望与其他英语爱好者进行交流?
[责任编辑:judycai]
更多关于“”的新闻
( 09:59:03)
( 10:44:26)
( 10:03:54)
( 09:04:38)
( 09:52:44)
( 10:07:59)
( 07:09:44)
( 09:44:24)
请您文明上网、理性发言并遵守
频道精彩内容推荐
Copyright & 1998 - 2016 Tencent. All Rights Reserved20年后的我英语作文
- 英语作文 】
作文网小编为你精选的作文:
|   【20年后的我篇一】
  20 years later I was a flower to experts, in order to let the flower garden to bright, delicate and charming, I try my best, tactful, and I'm hard work and for no pay for people appreciate a string of vision, one happy face.
  In 2026 China expo is showing a big tree peony, the tree peony is more than ten square meters, and has hundreds of flower peony: red, yellow, blue, green, purple, brown... , each flower a basin so big, send out an inviting fragrance, it's amazing! That's my new derived, in order to it, I neglected, read a lot of books about planting flowers, consult the dozens of experienced teacher, study the flowers in the world of thousands of growth process, using the latest grafting technique, use the most suitable for sunshine, the most suitable humidity, temperature, the most appropriate fertilizer cultivating and into. This is me, a love ideas, does not fear the difficulty, and willing to accept challenge and climb the peak of science, the I.This is 20 years of I, in the ordinary post, be a brave and honest, can withstand the temptation, observant, attentive hard-working, selfless dedication, thinks, does not fear the difficulty, and willing to accept challenge and climb the peak of science, of me, in the ordinary self, made proud achievements!
  【20年后的我英语作文篇二】
  I will become more and more richer after twenty years .Everything will change.For example: I will not go to schoool for study,I won't go out to work. Because I will become an egineer in computer.I will only stay at home to teach ourselves with computer.And I will go to work by my computer. No matter where I want to go, I will only have a thought.I will buy anything without anyone's help. I will buy all kinds of things by internet. I will let my robbet help me do some house work.I think our life will be more interesting and wonderful after twenty years.  想了解更多关于英语作文网的资讯,请访问:
本文来源:/z/2739331.html
下页更精彩:1
英语作文频道点击量排行1
英语作文频道最新更新1
英语作文频道编辑推荐1

我要回帖

更多关于 20年后的我作文200字 的文章

随机推荐