谁有northstar编码器 书,achievement test unit4的试题?

/18该会员上传的其它文档:0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.重点识记词汇1.humanbeing人类2.carryon继续;坚持3.mo..重点识记词汇1.humanbeing人类2.carryon继续;坚持3.moveoff离开;起程;出发4.leada...life过着……的生活5.supportn.&vt.支持;拥护6.lookdownupon/on蔑视;瞧不起7.referto查阅;参考;谈到8.byc2016步步高英语一轮复习知识排查突破:人教新课标book4Unit1Womenofachievement相关文档专题docdocpptpptpptdocdocdocpptdocdocpptdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdoc关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信【图文】Unit 2 Module 4 Language Points_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
Unit 2 Module 4 Language Points
上传于||文档简介
&&牛​津​高​中​英​语​第​四​模​块​第​二​单​元​R​e​a​d​i​n​g​ ​T​h​e​ ​O​l​y​m​p​i​c​ ​G​a​m​e​s​语​言​点​,​南​师​附​中​最​新​教​案​,​适​合​开​课​,​适​合​层​次​略​高​的​学​生​。​厌​恶​抄​袭​,​为​高​品​质​原​创​。​例​句​全​面​丰​富​,​语​言​地​道​。
大小:601.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢当前位置: >>
新编大学英语四 光盘题目及答案 1-7单元
光盘上的题( 单元) 光盘上的题(1-7 单元) Uit1⑴Directions: Choose the most appropriate word or phrase to complete each of the following sentences. 1:The children ______ at the end of the song. A. congra
tulated A. drama B. collected C. opera C. assembled D. script D. resembled 2: He plays a Russian spy in the comedy _______ &Sleepers&. B. fiction3: The guides _____ the tourists together at the hotel gate.A. accumulated A. thrilled A. charged A. perform B. slowly C. completely D. frankly C. broke D. embarrassed C. accused D. committed D. performed4: The little boy's crying _____ his parents.B. shattered B. convicted B. to perform 5: The murderer was _____ and sent to jail. 6:The boy often imagined himself ______ before a clapping audience. C. performing 7: It is for this reason _____ so many readers like to bury their heads in an old fashioned detective story with a safe and predictable ending. A. why B. for which have not become dated. A. that B. it C. in which D. which 9: Contemporary crime writers explore a world of crime that is much darker than _____ imagined by Agatha Christie. A. wherever A. make out A. take on A. assume brackets. 1: Ellen's_____________ with pop music is astonishing. (familiar) 2: he little boy's fascination with bees developed into an_____________(obsess) 3: There is a_____________ of qualified English teachers in many schools. (short) 4: Privately they thought the idea______________.(laugh) 5: They used to be so rich that they had a driver, a cook and a______________(garden) 6: The_______________ of Christie's books shows no sign of going away. (popular) 7: I knew you were going to say that―you're so_______________. (predict) 8: The crime escaped______________ for many years. (detect) 9: We are very_______________ about what we let the children watch on TV. (select) 10: The latest bomb attacks served as a reminder of the_______________ truth that wars are conducted for political purposes. (universe) B. whichever B. make up B. subject to B. detect C. anything D. nothing D. make D. submit to 10: When you're the boss you can _____ your own rules. C. make for C. persist in 11: Why do you _________ interrupting me when I have repeatedly asked you to stop? 12: Collins was so seriously injured that he was unable to _____ his career. C. consume D. resume ⑵ Directions: Complete the following sentences with the appropriate form of the words in the C. that D. for that8: Agatha Christie's world is not quite a real world, _____ is one of the reasons why her books ⑶ Directions: Fill in each of the blanks with an appropriate preposition adverb. 1: In his article, he compared the parks of London_________ the lungs of the human body. 2: Have you been in contact__________ your brother recently? 3: After the students put up Christmas decorations, the classroom took__________ a holiday appearance. 4: You'll catch_________ to the job after you've been here a while. 5: The old lady slipped and fell__________ her back. 6: He was driving a luxurious car complete__________ air conditioning, telephone and bar. 7: The idea of living in the countryside didn't appeal___________ her at all. 8: He hoped that trying out the jokes__________ his family would help him feel more comfortable than doing the same thing in public. 9: Their reaction ranged__________ anger to humiliation. 10: He was stopped outside the shop and put_________ arrest.Unit2⑴Directions: Choose the most appropriate word or phrase to complete each of the following sentences. 1: Watch-making and tourism are the chief __________ of that country. A. projects A. column A. generous B. campaigns B. corner C. enterprises D. row D. acceptable D. investments 2: The newspaper devoted a __________ to the discussion of the development of the suburbs. C. queue 3: He wanted her to believe that he was __________ in what he had told her. B. sincere C. along C. empirical D. apart 4: The major read the order and then passed it __________ to the commander. A. away B. off A. off B. up 5: I caught my shirt on a nail and nearly had it torn __________. C. away D. down 6: The policeman __________ his shoulders as if to say there was nothing he could do about the matter. A. switched A. enrolled beforehand. A. precise B. blank C. spontaneous D. bold D. enthusiasm 9: Jane's __________ for gardening is evident by all of these beautiful flowers. A. acquaintance A. tolerated A. vision day. A. intended B. accustomed C. probable D. related 13:Robinson's photographs are __________ by the intense contrasts of dark and light areas, B. familiarity C. achievement B. withdrew C. shrank 10:My wool sweater __________ when I washed it. D. flooded 11:I caught a __________ of the bus before it disappeared around the corner. B. glimpse C. guise D. view 12:He is __________ to getting up early and doing morning exercise in the nearby park every B. shrugged B. ensured C. lifted C. enriched D. folded D. entitled 7: Our club __________ seven new members at the last meeting. 8: Her humorous remarks seemed __________, but were in fact carefully prepared and the consequent loss of detail. A. evoked B. savored C. dedicated D. characterized 14:This __________ sight attracts the camera enthusiasts to Swanland from where excellent photographs of the bridge can be taken. A. impressive A. vivid A. owe brackets. 1:The conversation was limited by my__________ Spanish. (perfect) 2:The couple shared a romantic __________ that they decided was love. (intimate) 3:I stopped for gas twice during the__________ car trip. (length) 4:It is wise to use__________ sentences in formal situations, such as when interviewing for a job. (grammar) 5: And all this praise just because the poor man has died―doesn't it strike you as__________ ? (sincere) 6:The film has some very powerful __________ imagery. (vision) 7:People travel for miles to see these__________ sunsets. (poet) 8:She wasn't very__________ about your performance, was she? (compliment) 9:You will need__________ from the council to extend your garage. (permit) 10: Psychologists have been studying __________in rats in an attempt to discover more about human mental process connected with sight. (perceive) 11:My calculations were based on the__________that house prices would remain steady. (assume) 12:He believes that a certain amount of __________behavior is normal among teenagers. (rebel) 13:We have been given__________that the water is safe to drink. (reassure) 14:It is my fondest__________that all of my children will go to college. (expect) ⑶ Directions: box. follow up if only act on take... seriously lift up make of go into move on get over attach... importance to Complete the following sentences with the appropriate phrases from the B. delightful C. tough C. paid C. inspiring D. vague D. deserve D. expressive 15:He was rather __________ about the reasons why he never finished school. B. rude B. earn 16:It seems I __________ you an apology―I was supposed to phone you on Saturday night. ⑵ Directions: Complete the following sentences with the appropriate form of the words in the1: perhaps you__________information your reader passed along during your conversation. Or 2:The sunlight__________ my spirits a little. 3:Let's__________to the business of the meeting. 4:Our rule is that the complaints department must __________ a letter within two days. 5:I'd rather my son__________business of some kind. 6:The singer had to learn to__________her fear of the public. 7:They don't__________any__________ what he says. 8:Why don't you__________your study __________? 9:Tom could see that McCarron didn't know what to__________the information. 10:__________ it clears up, we will go. Unit3 ⑴ Directions: Fill in each of the blanks with an appropriate word from the box. Change the form when necessary. contempt anecdotal construct innumerable vital balanced essay gender disregarding culturally disrupt profession allocate differ postgraduate .1:The tourist industry is of __________ importance to the national economy. 2:It sounded fascinating so I decided to find the book to write this__________ 3:If you find a prescribed medication is__________ your sleep, the effects may be temporary. 4 : The Department of National Health intends__________resources according to needs―health status and population size. 5:By__________ speed limits and passing red lights, we somehow got to the airport in time. 6:How could she have loved a man who so clearly held her in __________ ? 7:Sociologists believe that__________differences in voting will gradually disappear. 8:Lies that protect someone's feelings are often__________acceptable in the Western countries. 9:Study for the dissertation for __________ degrees is normally undertaken during the summer vacation. 10:She has received__________ get-well cards and flowers. 11:The city has announced a plan to__________ another runway at LaGuardia Airport. 12:The symptoms did not__________ between the two groups. 13:There is no apparent conclusive scientific study, but the__________ evidence is strong that the herb is useful. 14:Recently historians have taken a far more__________ view of the Irish question. 15:Many teachers are thinking about leaving the__________ for more highly paid careers. ⑵ Directions: Fill in each of the blanks with an appropriate preposition or adverb 1:The levels of blood glucose depend__________ part on what you eat and when you eat. 2:The flames lit __________ the sky. 3:These added up__________ a system you could understand and adjust to, whether or not you approved of it. 4:Gartner's Vendor Ratings are designed to give decision makers deeper insight into a provider and to answer questions that go __________ the product or service. 5:We are accustomed__________ using audio to present examples of language in use. 6: Many of us still have the habit, carried__________ from when we learned to read, of reading the words so that we can &hear& them in our head. 7:Do you approve__________ doctors using human embryos for research? 8:I try to sometimes call__________ those who do not seem to be paying attention―and that seems to be mainly boys. 9:Companies that are not market-driven risk falling__________ the competition. 10:Maria's been my partner since I took the business__________ from my father. ⑶ Directions: Read the following passage and fill in the blanks. As women decide to move into roles that were traditionally 1) _________ to them, there is a decrease in the number of sharp 2) _________ that once marked the behavior of men and women. School-related 3)________ is an example. If there once was a stereotype that women perform less well than men in mathematics and better in language and the arts, the differences today are almost nonexistent. Once females are encouraged to take advanced mathematics courses, and once males are encouraged to 4) ________ interests in language and the arts, they are able to 5) ________ advantage of a school's offerings without the 6)_________ that &boys do better in math, girls do better in areas involving verbal skills.& In an ideal world, once opportunities within a society are opened up to members of both sexes, individuals can pursue various goals 7) _______ on their abilities and interests. Further, they can pursue their goals without the constant 8) ________ that there will eventually be limits placed on them. This ideal world does not yet exist, but there has been research in diverse cultures that has given insights into what a society without unnecessary 9) _______ restrictions might look like. Research has focused on the pressures for movements away from traditional restrictions and the results of the changes in the 10) ________ of males and females. Many of these changes have resulted in the disappearance of the sharp differentiation between the behavior of men and women. 1: A. ignored 2: A. distinctions 3: A. participation 4: A. seek 5: A. make 6: A. preference 7: A. based 8: A. caution 9: A. gender 10:A. performance Unit4 ⑴Directions: Read the sentences carefully and choose the word or phrase that is closest in meaning to each word underlined. 1:The servant was dismissed for being lazy and dishonest. A. neglected A. face B. ignored C. fired D. sent 2:He tried his best to mask his enmity (敌意) under an appearance of friendliness. B. conceal B. mostly C. reveal D. present 3:It rained practically all night. A. almost A. fatal A. paper A. chosen C. really D. actually C. important D. relevant 4:Regular exercise is vital for your health. B. energetic B. plan 5:Let's move to the next item on the agenda. C. project D. work D. demanded 6:She has been appointed to solve the problem. B. applied C. asked 7:Mere words won't help. A. Many B. True A. took over A. understand C. Real D. Only 8:She withdrew her eyes from the terrible sight. B. took up C. took away D. took down C. find D. get 9:It's often difficult to discern the truth of an event from the newspaper stories. B. distinguish B. denied B. similarities B. performance B. follow B. use B. prejudice B. according B. pressure B. masculine B. features C. disregarded C. disagreements C. aspiration C. pursue C. take C. ignorance C. owing C. concern C. femininec. behavior 10:The flavor of most foods can be enhanced by good cooking. A. improved B. raised C. changed D. forced 11:In order to avoid students'utter reliance on teachers, students should be taught how to learn instead of what to learn. A. independence A. praise ⑵. Directions: 1:manual B. dispensation C. dependence D. help D. confidence 12:Young children need stimulation. B. challenges C. understanding Choose the appropriate words to complete the following sentences. menu mental metalChange the form if necessary. A. Is it made of wood or __________? B. We are sure a lot of this__________ work will be done by machine before long. C. Those who suffer an illness of the mind should be sent to__________ hospitals. D. The man ordered the most expensive items on the __________to show his generosity. 2:adapt adopt A. This machine has been specially__________ for underwater use. B. This novel has been__________ for radio from the Russian original. C. He is their__________ son. D. All three teams__________ different approaches to the problem. 3:award reward A. She showed us the athletic__________ she had won at the national sports meet. B. He announced a(n) __________ of $50,000 for information about the runaway. 4:incident accident business issue event A. I raised a new __________ at the meeting, which aroused a heated discussion. B. A(n) __________ prevented him from playing football for the rest of his life. C. That's his__________ and no one else's. D. She told us about some of the amusing __________ during her summer holidays. E. The tourist guide lists the major__________ in the town throughout the year. ⑶ Directions: Translate the following sentences into English, using the expressions in brackets. 1:我再也没有见到过他,也没有收到过他的信。(nor) 2:为了和平我们必须坚持斗争。(for the sake of) 3:我丝毫不明白这位作者在说些什么。(not... in the least) 4:有些事情的含义你只有事后回想时才能完全意识到。(in retrospect) 5:在我国,针灸疗法从古代起就有了。(date back to) 6:这些爆炸肯定发生在我们离开之后,因为我们什么也没听见。(subsequent to) 7:你有与此职位相关的经验吗?(be relevant to) 8:作为一名运动员,他的最终目标是代表他的国家(参赛)。(ultimate goal) 答案( 单元) 答案(光盘上题 1-4 单元) Unit1 ⑴1:D 鼓掌 2:A 戏剧 3:C 集合 9:C 4:D 使……难堪 5:B 宣判 宣判……有罪 难堪 有罪 7:C 强调句型用 that 引导 10:B 发明 6:C imagine somebody doing something 8:D 强调句型用 that 引导 11:C 坚持 familiarity ⑵1: : popularity ⑶1:to Unit2 2:with12:D 继续 2: : obsession 3:on 4:on 3: : shortage 8:detection : 5:on 6:with 4: : laughable 9:selective : 7:to 8:with 5: : gardener 9:from 10:under 6: : 7:predictable : 10:universal :方案, 计划, 运动; 事业; ⑴1: C project 方案, 计划, 项目 campaign 运动; 战役 enterprise 事业; 企业 investment 投资 2: A column 栏,专栏 corner 角落 queue (人或车辆的)行列,长队 row (一)排, 一) 人或车辆的)行列, (一 ( 行 3: B generous 慷慨的,大方的 sincere 真诚的 empirical 经验主义的,经验的 acceptable 慷慨的, 经验主义的, 可以接受的 4: C pass away 去世 pass off (as) 充作,被看作 pass... along 传递 充作, 5: A tear off 撕掉 tear up 撕毁 tear down 拆除,弄倒 拆除, 6: B shrug one's shoulders 耸肩(表示怀疑、冷漠、不知等) 耸肩(表示怀疑、冷漠、不知等) 7:A enroll 招收,吸收 ensure 确保 enrich 充实,使丰富 entitle 给……权利,给……资格 招收, 充实, 权利, 权利 资格 8:C precise 精确的,准确的 blank 空白的,spontaneous 自发的,自然的 bold 勇敢的 精确的, 空白的, 自发的, 9:D acquaintance (with) 认识 , 了解 familiarity (with) 熟悉 , 通晓 achievement 成就 enthusiasm (for/about) 热爱,对……的兴趣 热爱, 的兴趣 10:C tolerate 忍受,容忍 withdraw 收回,撤退 shrink 起皱,收缩 flood 大量涌入 忍受, 收回, 起皱, 11:B catch a glimpse of 一眼瞥见 12:B be accustomed to (something/doing something)习惯于 习惯于 13:D evoke 唤起,使人想起 savor 品尝,体会 dedicate (to) 把(一生等)献给,把(时间、 唤起, 品尝, 一生等)献给, 时间、 精力等) 精力等)用于 characterize 是……的特征 的特征 14:A impressive 给人印象深刻的 delightful 令人愉快的 inspiring 鼓舞人的 expressive (有关)表现的,表达的 有关)表现的, 15:D vivid 生动的, 生动的, 栩栩如生的 rude 粗鲁的, 粗鲁的, 粗暴的; 困难的; 无理的 tough 粗暴的; 困难的; 坚强的 vague 含糊的, 含糊的,不明确的 16:A owe 欠 earn 赚得,挣得 deserve 应受,应得 赚得, 应受, 亲密(关系) ⑵1:imperfect 不完美的 2:intimacy 亲密(关系) 3:lengthy 很长的 6:visual 视觉的 7:poetic 有诗意的 8:complimentary 表示称赞的 4:grammatical 符 合 语 法 规 则 的 5: insincere 不 真 诚 的 strike somebody as... 给 某 人 留 下 某 种 印 象 9: permission 允许, 允许, 许 感知(能力 能力), 假设, 反抗的, 可 10: perception 感知 能力 ,觉察 11:assumption 假设,假定 12: rebellious 反抗的,难 控 制 的 , 叛 逆 的 13: reassurances 安 慰 , 安 慰 的 话 14: expectation 期 望 fond expectation/hope 热切而又不大可能实现的期望或愿望 根据……行事 2:lifted up 鼓舞,激励 3:move on 更换工作(话题等) 4: 鼓舞, 更换工作(话题等) ⑶1: acted on 根据 : 行事 : : follow up 在……之后再采取进一步行动 之后再采取进一步行动 7:attach …importance to 认为 : 认为……重要 重要 make of 理解,解释 理解, Unit3 vital ⑴1: : 2: : essay 3: disrupting : 4: : allocating 5: disregarding 6: contempt 7: gender : : : 8: : culturally 9: postgraduate 10: innumerable 11: construct 12: differ13: anecdotal 14: : : : : : : balanced 15:profession : ⑵1: in 2:up 6: over 7:of 3:to 4:beyond 5:to 8:on 9:behind 10:over 5: went into : 参加, 参加,从事 6:get over 克服 : 8: take…seriously 认为 : 认为……重要,认真对待 9: 重要, 重要 :10:If only 只要,但愿 : 只要,但愿……就好了 就好了 ⑶1:B : Unit42A: 3:B : :4:C :5:C :6:B7:A 8:C : :9:A 10:C : :都是指“忽略 忽视”; 忽略, 解雇”的意思 发送, ⑴1:C neglect 与 ignore 都是指 忽略,忽视 ;只有 fire 有“解雇 的意思;而 send 指“发送, : 解雇 的意思; 发送 派往”。 派往 。 2: B 句意为:他尽最大的努力把敌意隐藏在友善的外表之下。 : 句意为:他尽最大的努力把敌意隐藏在友善的外表之下。 3:A 句意为:几乎整夜都在下雨。 : 句意为:几乎整夜都在下雨。 4:C 句意为:常锻炼对你的身体健康很重要。 : 句意为:常锻炼对你的身体健康很重要。 5:B 句意为:让我们讨论日程中的下一项。 句意为:让我们讨论日程中的下一项。 6:A 句意为:她被指定去解决问题。 句意为:她被指定去解决问题。 7:D 句意为:光说不做无济于事。 句意为:光说不做无济于事。 8:C 句意为: 句意为: 她移开视线不去看那可怕的景象。 take over 接管, 接管, 接受; take up 拿起; 拿起; take away 她移开视线不去看那可怕的景象。 接受; 拿去,移开; 记录。 拿去,移开;take down 记录。 9:B 句意为:要从报纸的报道去辨明一个事件的真实性是困难的。 句意为:要从报纸的报道去辨明一个事件的真实性是困难的。 10:A 句意为:好的厨艺可以使大多数食物的口味鲜美。 句意为:好的厨艺可以使大多数食物的口味鲜美。 11: C 句意为:为了避免学生完全依靠老师,老师应该教学生如何去学而不是学什么。 句意为:为了避免学生完全依靠老师,老师应该教学生如何去学而不是学什么。 12:B 句意为:小孩需要激励。 句意为:小孩需要激励。 ⑵1:A: metal B:manual C:mental D:menu 2: A:adapted B:adapted C:adopted D:adopted 3: A:award B:reward 4:A:issue B:accident C:business D:incidents E:events ⑶1: I never saw him again, nor did I hear from him. 2: For the sake of peace, we must keep up our struggle. 3: I do not understand in the least what this author is trying to say. 4: There are things that you only become totally conscious of in retrospect. 5: In China, acupuncture dates back to ancient times. 6: Those explosions must have been subsequent to our departure, because we didn't hear anything. 7: What experience do you have that is relevant to this position? 8: His ultimate goal as an athlete is to represent his country.Unit 41. Directions: Read the sentences carefully and choose the word or phrase that is closest in meaning to each word underlined. The servant was dismissed for being lazy and dishonest. A. neglected B. ignored C. fired D. sent He tried his best to mask his enmity (敌意) under an appearance of friendliness. A. face B. conceal C. reveal D. present It rained practically all night. A. almost B. mostly C. really D. actually Regular exercise is vital for your health. A. fatal B. energetic C. important D. relevant Let's move to the next item on the agenda. A. paper B. plan C. project D. work She has been appointed to solve the problem. A. chosen B. applied C. asked D. demanded Mere words won't help. A. Many B. True C. Real D. Only She withdrew her eyes from the terrible sight. A. took over B. took up C. took away D. took down It's often difficult to discern the truth of an event from the newspaper stories. A. understand B. distinguish C. find D. get The flavor of most foods can be enhanced by good cooking. A. improved B. raised C. changed D. forced In order to avoid students'utter reliance on teachers, students should be taught how to learn instead of what to learn. A. independence B. dispensation C. dependence D. confidence Young children need stimulation. A. praise B. challenges C. understanding D. help 2. Directions: Choose the appropriate words to complete the following sentences. Change the form if necessary. manualmenumentalmetalA. Is it made of wood or ? B. We are sure a lot of this work will be done by machine before long. C. Those who suffer an illness of the mind should be sent to hospitals. D. The man ordered the most expensive items on the to show his generosity. adapt adopt A. This machine has been specially for underwater use. B. This novel has been for radio from the Russian original. C. He is their son. D. All three teams different approaches to the problem. award reward A. She showed us the athletic she had won at the national sports meet. B. He announced a(n) of $50,000 for information about the runaway. incident accident business issue eventA. I raised a new at the meeting, which aroused a heated discussion. B. A(n) prevented him from playing football for the rest of his life. C. That's his and no one else's. D. She told us about some of the amusing during her summer holidays. E. The tourist guide lists the major in the town throughout the year.3. Directions: Translate the following sentences into English, using the expressions in brackets.我再也没有见到过他,也没有收到过他的信。(nor)为了和平我们必须坚持斗争。(for the sake of)我丝毫不明白这位作者在说些什么。(not... in the least)有些事情的含义你只有事后回想时才能完全意识到。(in retrospect) 在我国,针灸疗法从古代起就有了。(date back to)这些爆炸肯定发生在我们离开之后,因为我们什么也没听见。(subsequent to)你有与此职位相关的经验吗?(be relevant to)作为一名运动员,他的最终目标是代表他的国家(参赛)。(ultimate goal)答案 1 CBACB ADCBA CB 2 metal manual mental menu adapted adapted adopted adoptedaward reward issue accident business incidents events我再也没有见到过他,也没有收到过他的信。(nor) I never saw him again, nor did I hear from him. 为了和平我们必须坚持斗争。(for the sake of) For the sake of peace, we must keep up our struggle. 我丝毫不明白这位作者在说些什么。(not... in the least) I do not understand in the least what this author is trying to say. 有些事情的含义你只有事后回想时才能完全意识到。(in retrospect) There are things that you only become totally conscious of in retrospect. 在我国,针灸疗法从古代起就有了。(date back to) In China, acupuncture dates back to ancient times. 这些爆炸肯定发生在我们离开之后,因为我们什么也没听见。(subsequent to) Those explosions must have been subsequent to our departure, because we didn't hear anything. 你有与此职位相关的经验吗?(be relevant to) What experience do you have that is relevant to this position? 作为一名运动员,他的最终目标是代表他的国家(参赛)。(ultimate goal) His ultimate goal as an athlete is to represent his country.Unit 51. Directions: Choose the most appropriate word or phrase to complete each of the following sentences. . The actress became popular through the _________ she received in the newspapers, and television, etc. A. advertisement B. publicity C. publication D. information She even _____________ the ground he walks on. A. respects B. ignores C. worships D. blesses A lot of people__________ you, so don't let them down. A. look down upon B. look over C. look up to D. look on One woman sat down, and soon others _______________. A. followed her lead B. took the lead C. gave a lead D. were in the lead The scientist was rewarded by the Government for his scientific_____________. A. requirement B. progress C. achievement D. advance His assistant actually made the discovery, but he received all the _____________. A. glory B. grace C. celebration D. opinion The ability to use a language can be ______________only by the act of using the language. A. approached B. acquired C. overcome D. conquered _______________ is the basis for music and dance. A. Riddle B. Ribbon C. Rhythm D. Remedy The children went to the zoo and saw elephants, tigers, lions, and __________. A. the like B. the kind C. the same D. the other He scored the most fantastic goal I have ever ___________. A. worshiped B. investigated C. wanted D. witnessed How can they remain ______________ when children are suffering? A. unrelated B. intolerant C. isolated D. indifferent It must be rewarding to be ____________by so many people. A. measured up to B. looked up to C. gone for D. signed up His behavior merely ___________ my dislike of him. A. reinforced B. enforced C. engaged D. enclosed ____________fabrics usually don't wrinkle as much as cotton. A. Sympathetic B. Symbolic C. Systematic D. Synthetic Anne ______________ me when she told me I had done a good job. A. worshiped B. handled C. flattered D. accomplished 2. Directions: Complete the following sentences with the correct form of the words in the brackets. How will such a small firm survive in the In his quest for physical world of business? (compete), he spent hours in the gym. (perfect) (flexible)These shoes are uncomfortable because the soles have no I admire her because she is a dancer. (talent)The in the decline of our industrial base is the fault of government cuts. (accelerate)He's got a number of speaking. (annoy)habits, like interrupting people when they'reStudents are expected to be quiet and I peered into thein the classroom. (obey)water of the pond. (mud) (participate)The whole idea behind the show is that it's meant to encourage the audience'sIt was of her to challenge the managing director's decision. (courage) advances in telecommunication will reduce the need for many people to travel to work. (technology) The movie frightened the child into screaming. (scare) 3. Directions: Fill in each of the blanks with an appropriate form of the word in the brackets. Professor Smith denied (make) such a statement. Whenever I felt like (talk) my mother was ready to listen. (give) the situation, it's not surprising that many young American athletes seem to have been left with a stunted ethical sense. Professor Sharon Stoll has tested more than 10,000 student athletes from all over the country, (range) from junior high to college age. I feel sympathy and admiration for most of the young athletes (struggle) to balance the task of getting an education with the need to devote most of their energies to the excessive demands of the gym and the field. They can't help (impress) by the children's zeal. I glanced up to see my entire doorway (fill) with the bulk of a large young man. It is sad to see bright young athletes knowingly (compromise) their potential and settle for much less education than they deserve. Mary will have the laundry (wash) today. While sweating on the fields, the farmer imagined (drink) cold juice at home. Upon (return) home, I realized I had been robbed. She's a good person to work for, forceful without (bossy). A dog ran into the road, causing the cyclist (fall). I suggest (put) the matter to the committee to hear what they've got to say. 答案 1 BCCAC ABCAD DBADC2 competitive participation 3 making compromise perfection talking washed flexibility talented Technological Given drinking returning ranging acceleration struggling being bossy to fall annoying obedient muddy filled courageous scary being impressed puttingUnit 61. Directions: Choose the one word or phrase that best keeps the meaning of the original sentence if it is substituted for the underlined word or phrase. The first span of the bridge is one hundred meters long. A. preface C. block B. section D. phase Statistics indicate that there are more boys than girls attending school. A. Numbers B. Account D. Calculations C. SchoolmasterLampreys (七鳃鳗) and hagfish (盲鳗) have slimy, scaleless bodies shaped somewhat like the bodies of eels. A. in some cases C. to some degree B. at some times D. for some reasonsDe Vaca did the only wise thing by asking the Indians for food and shelter in their village. A. sensitive B. sensible D. sensational C. sentimentalThe United States was a divided nation in 1850―half slave and half free. A. allied B. combined D. united C. separatedVirtually all species of animals communicate either through sounds or through a large repertory of soundless codes. A. Simultaneously B. Absolutely C. Basically D. Almost A baby's blood has slightly more hemoglobin(血红素)than that of an adult. A. no B. a little D. very much C. evenIn a 1983 newspaper poll, Ann Landers, an advice columnist, was listed among the twenty-five most influential women in the United States. A. survey C. headline B. article D. conferenceA fundamental premise (前提) of a free-enterprise economic system is that all small business face difficult competition. A. confront C. lose B. take D. appreciateA cup of whole milk provides roughly one hundred and sixty-six calories (热量) of energy. A. barely B. coarsely C. only D. approximately Tanagers (唐纳雀) are usually found in the forests, where they feed on insects, fruits, and flowers. A. hunt B. eat C. keepD. seeProbability is the mathematical study of the likelihood of an event's occurrence. A. predictability B. possibility C. feasibility D. undeniability 2. Directions: Complete the following passage by choosing appropriate words given in the brackets. Where do pesticides (杀虫剂) fit into the picture of environmental disease? We have seen that they now 1) birdless. Man, 3) throughout our world? (destroy/pollute) soil, water, and food, and that they have the 2) (power/strength) to make our streams fishless and our gardens and woodlands silent and (however much/whatever) he may like to pretend the contrary, is part of (disturbed/distributed) nature. Can he escape a pollution that is now so thoroughly 4)We know that even single exposures 5)(to/in) these chemicals, if the amount is 6)(enough large/large enough), can cause extremely severe poisoning. But this is not the major problem. The sudden illness or death of farmers, farm workers, and others 7) (experiencing/exposed to) sufficient quantities of pesticides is very sad and should not occur. For the population as a whole, we must be more 8) pollute our world. (concerned/concerning) with the (noticeably/invisibly) delayed effects of absorbing small amounts of pesticides that 9)Responsible public health officials have 10) biological 11) time, and that the danger to the individual may 12)(predicted/pointed out) that the (depend on/determine) the sum of the (what/that) may seem to us a(effects/affects) of chemicals are cumulative (累积的)over long periods ofexposures received throughout his or her lifetime. For these very reasons the danger is easily ignored. It is human nature to shake off (摆脱,避开) 13) 14) threat of future disaster. &Men are naturally most impressed by diseases which have obvious (signs/signals),& says a wise physician, Dr Rene Dubos, &yet some of their worst (approach/access) them unnoticed. enemies slowly 15)3. Directions: Complete the following sentences by translating the Chinese into English. If you are aware of what behavior is being rewarded in a given situation, 改变你的行为). (accordingly) He found (收入减少大约 56%) upon retirement among a sample of about 2,000 people. (因为它们的干净、有韧性和低成 (approximately, reduction) Plastic bags are useful for holding many kinds of food, (你便可以随之 本). (by virtue of, toughness) The military fathers often believe that if they seek help for a problem, they may 他们处于非常不利境地的风险) and thus ruin their career. (risk the danger of) (要成为一名合格的医生),you have to study a long time and pass exams. (qualify) (人造丝绸看起来和摸起来很像天然丝绸),but people still prefer that latter. 7) This remarkable girl was sent to me psychology. (reflect) In many businesses, (计算机已在很大程度上替代了日常的文书工作), because they (它的价格越高). are fast, flexible, and reliable. (replace) Usually, the more difficult a shrub (灌木) is to grow, 答案 1 BACBC DBAAD BB 2 pollute 3 power however much distributed effects depend on what to large enough signs approach exposed to concerned invisibly pointed out (应我需要一名合格秘书的要求). (in response to) ( 艺术不仅反映一个民族的政治价值观) ,but also religious beliefs, emotions, and (冒着使1 you can change your behavior accordingly 2 an approximately 56 percent reduction in income 3 by virtue of their cleanness, toughness, and low cost 4 the danger of putting themselves in very unfavorable conditions 5 To be qualified as a doctor 6 Artificial silk looks and feels much like natural one 7 in response to my request for a qualified secretary 8 Art reflects not only the political values of a people 9 computers have largely replaced paperwork 10 the higher its price (is)UNIT71. Directions: Match the verbal phrases in Column A with the nouns or noun phrases in Column B. A Elude enroll in deserve erase toss B A. a district/an island B. debt/a bad habit C. the past D. a college/an evening class E. pursuers trace inhabit be rid of look back on deprive of 2. Directions:F. property G. one's head H. praise/attention I. a pencil mark J. the relationship/a customChoose the correct words to complete the following sentences. Mary has a way He was You should He I can't The plans were He is making a Reports are coming I am not accustomed to The rumor was it with his own eyes. Before the arrival of the white man, Australia was aborigines. He (staggered/tumbled) to his feet and headed for the door. 3. Directions: Read the following passage carefully and fill in each of the blanks with an appropriate word from the list below. College students 1)_________ into three categories: the grinds, the goof-offs, and the well-adjusted. The grinds are easily 2)_________ . They live for school, so they spend all their 3) _________ hours in 4)_________ of an education. You know them: they answer every question, they do every assignment, and they 5)_________ after class to discuss the lecture with the teacher. 6)_________ not in class, they are in the library, and if not in the library, they are in the book-store 7)_________ a 8)_________ book for extra-credit reading. The next group is the goof-offs. They are 9)_________ in school to party hearty. You won't see them in class or in the library―they're too busy shooting pool in the student union or 10)_________ in a local bar. 11)_________ the book-store, well, the goof-offs haven't found it 12)_________ because they haven't bought their books. Academic life is 13) __________ to the goofs-offs (inhabited/lived) solely by (of/on) her own in such matters. (with/without) impunity. Landlords are simply ignoring the laws The treatment was a(depressing/depressed) about his lack of success. (length/lengthy) process for the patient. (discard/toss) prejudice against black people. (formed/formulated) by the President himself. (leisure/leisurely) inspection of the car. (in/through) from Mexico on a major earthquake. (left/had) any of your questions unanswered. (associate/associating) with people like him.(cited/quoted) examples of child abuse in those child-care centers. (tolerate/tolerant) your bad manners any longer.Please excuse me if I have(tracked/traced) back to the old man who claimed that he had seen because it helps to keep the balance. Between the grinds and the goof-offs 14) ______ the well-adjusted. They study and get passing 15) _________, but they know 16) _____ to party, too. They might skip a party to work 17)_________ finals, but they are known to party instead of studying for a test that only 18)_________ for 25 percent. The well-adjusted know life is short, so they take college 19)_________ but know the importance of fun 20)_________ . On our campus the well-adjusted outnumber the grinds and goof-offs.A. divide C. makeB. separate D. fallA. seenB. discovered D. determinedC. recognizedA. waken C. awokeB. awaken D. wakingA. pursuit C. traceB. search D. lookA. hesitate C. stayB. haltD. dwellA. When areB. When D. When theyC. When beingA. to buy B. buy C. buying D. with buyingA.300-pages C. 300's pagesB. 300 page's D. 300-pageA. those C. onesB. these D. them A. reading C. exercisingB. drinking D. workingA. As for C. In caseB. As of D. With regardA. yetB. ever D. already B. critical D. importantC. as well A. pointless C. legitimateA. go C. haveB. exist D. areA. credits C. degreesB. levels D. scalesA. how C. why A. out C. inB. what D. whatever B. for D. about B. counts D. estimates B. trulyA. takes C. holds A. severelyC. sincerely D. seriously A. as well 答案 1 EDHIG JABCF 2 of with depressed traced lengthy inhabited toss cited formulated tolerate leisurely in left associating staggered B. in effect D. in all honestyC. sure enough 3 DCDAC BCDABAADDA ABBDA
新编大学英语四 光盘题目及答案 1-7单元_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。新编大学英语四 光盘题目及答案 1-7单元光盘上的题( 单元) 光盘上的题(1-7 单元) Ui...新编大学英语第二版第一册教参1第4课-课后答案,包括讨论题_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。很全Unit 4 Fresh Start Useful Information As teachers, we all greet...新编大学英语3 课文翻译及习题答案 unit9_英语学习_...大约有 40%是由于人们在更换磁带或光盘不看道路所...1)C 2) D 3) A 4) C 5) A 6) C 7) ...新编大学英语四新编大学英语四隐藏&& 光盘选择题练习 Unit 5 1. Directions: ...opinion 7. The ability to use a language can be ___only by the act...新编大学英语四 光盘题目... 21页 1下载券 新编大学英语光盘练习(1... 3页...all except 7. They are turned around in a huge machine to get them __...10 “问题的关键在于根据具体情况选择合适的音乐。 ...有大约 40%是由于人们 更换磁带或光盘不看道路所...4页 免费 新编大学英语第二版第五... 38页 1下载...版文件待本课程结束后,交教务处统一刻成光盘存 档...《新编大学实用英语英语教程》林立总主编 教育科学...Step IV Homework 1 complete Activity 1,4 & 5 ...Vocabulary and Structure (25%) Section A---单选 (20%=1*20) (题目大部分选自于教学课件的 Quiz 以及书后光盘中的 Quiz, 范围从第五单元至第十单元) ...这部分试题一共有 7 道试题,两个长对话,和短对话...现在第二版的新编大学英语课本的学生用书都有光盘, ...60个必考英语听力习语(四...1/2 相关文档推荐 ...新编大学英语4(第二版)Uni... 3页 1财富值 新编...请到百度文库投诉中心;如要提出功能问题或意见建议,...他们试图把大量的盗版 DVD 光盘藏在一个仓库里。 ...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。

我要回帖

更多关于 northstar 的文章

随机推荐