意思是“50kg”means是什么意思

2014年滨海第一初中八年级英语10月调研试题(牛津版附答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M 2014年滨海第一初中八年级英语10月调研试题(牛津版附答案)一、&。(共20小题,每小题1.5分,计30分)Ⅰ.听对话回答问题。& 本部分共有10道小题,每小题你将听到一段对话,每段对话听两遍。在听每段对话前,你将有5秒钟的时间题目;听完后,你还有5秒钟的时间选择你认为最合适的备选答案。在听到“嘀”的信号后,进入下一小题。&(&&& ) 5.Who is the youngest of all?&&&&& A.Liu Tao&&&&&&&&&& B.Ann&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Peter(&&& ) 6.What’s wrong with Tom?&&&&& A.He is sleeping.&&&&& B.He is ill in bed.&&&&&&&&& C.He feels lonely.(&&& ) 7.What’s Jim wearing?&&&&& A.The school uniform.& B.A brown jacket.&&&&&&&& C.A black coat.(&&& ) 8.How was Jane’s school trip?&&&&& A.Boring.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Tiring&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Great.(&&&& ) 9.What is Daniel’s favourite subject?&&&& A .English&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Science&&&&&&&&&& C. Maths(&&& ) 10.Where is Peter now?&&&& A. In the playground.&&&&& B. At home&&&&&&&&&&& C. In a coffee shop.Ⅱ. 听对话和短文回答问题。&& 你将听到一段对话和两篇短文,各听两遍。听每段对话和短文前,你将有时间相关小题,每小题5秒钟; 听完后,每小题你仍有5秒钟的时间选择你认为最合适的备选答案。听第一篇对话,回答第11-12小题。(&&& ) 11. What place are they going to visit?A.& A school.&&&&&&&& B. Xuanwu Lake Park.&& C. Mochou Lake Park.(&&& ) 12. When will they meet?A.& At 8:00 a.m.&&&&&& B. At 7:00 a.m.&&&&&&&& C. At 7:30 a.m.听第一篇短文,回答第13~15小题,请根据短文内容,选择正确答案,完成信息记录表。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Mary’s family &&&&&&&& Father&● a(an) 13__● short and fat with short black hair&&&&&&&& Mother&●&a nurse with long golden hair ●&can14__ well&&&&&&&& Sister &●&15& years old●&wears glasses and likes playing sports(&&& ) 13. A. worker&&&&&& B. officer&&&&&&&& C. teacher(&&& ) 14. A. play sports&&& B .sing and dance& C. sing and skate&&&&&&&& (&&& ) 15. A.14&&&&&&&&&& B.16&&&&&&&&&&&& C.18听第二篇短文,回答第16~20小题。二、& 单项。(共15小题,每小题1分,计15分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个可以填入句中空白处的最佳答案。(&&& ) 21. China is one of ______ countries in the world.&A. large&B. larger&C. largest&D. the largest(&&& ) 22.I have a wonderful friend _______ Max. &&&&&& A. call&&&&&&&&&& B. calls&&&&&&& C. called&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. calling& (&&& ) 23. Jimmy and Timmy are both 50 kg, that is to say, Jimmy is ______ Timmy.A. so heavy as&& B. as heavy as&&&& C. so heavier as&&&&&&& D. as heavier as(&&& ) 24. She will try her best _________ people in the future.&&&&&& A. help&&&&&&& B. helps&&&&& C. helping&&&&& D. to help (&&& ) 25.______ you& ______ to share your toys with friends?A. A willing&&&&&&& B. Do; willing&&&&&&&& C. A will&&&&&&& D. Do; will(&&& ) 26.People in Britain say “football” while people in the USA say “____”. &&&&&& A. American football&&&&&&&&& B. soccer&&&&&&&& C. recess&&&&&&&&& D. eraser (&&& ) 27. I have ________ to tell you about my best friend.&&&&&& A. something other&&& B. other something&&&& C. something else&&&& D. else something(&&& ) 28. Why not&&&&&&&&&& TV at night?A. watch&&&&&&&& B. see&&&&&&&& C. to watch&&&&&&&&&&& D. to see(&&& ) 29. -&&&&&&& do you go to the Drawing Club? C Twice a week.&&&&&&& A. How often&&&&&&& B. How far&&&&&&& C. How long&&&&&&&&& D. How soon(&&& ) 30. There&&&&&&&&&& an exciting football match on TV this morning.&&&&&&& A. will have&&&& B. are going to have&&&& C. are going to be&&&&&& D. is going to be(&&& ) 31.The boy didn't go to school ____________his illness(疾病)。A. because&&&&&&& B. because of&&&&&&&&& C. if&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. but&(&&& ) 32.David is taller than _________ in his class.A. any student&&&& B. the others students&&&& C. any other student&&&&&& D. the other student(&&& ) 33. The weather in Heilongjiang is much colder than _______ in Hainan.&&&&&& A. this&&&&&&& B. that&&&&&&&&&& C. these&&&&&&&&& D. weather(&&& ) 34. I’m going to _____ them something about our new school.A. say&&&&&&& B. tell&&&&&&&& C. talk&&&&&&&&& D. speak(&&& ) 35. We are all ________ at the ________ story.&&&&&& A. exciting&&&&& B. exciting&&&&&& C. excited&&&&& D. excited三、&完形。(共15小题,每小题1分,计15分)&阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。Miss Hunt is a beautiful girl. Her father& 36& two years ago and her mother made a terrible mistake and was sent to the prison(监狱). She began to live a& 37 life. When she& 38& her middle school, she couldn’t go on studying. Her uncle found a job for her. Mr Baker, a rich shopkeeper, hired(雇佣) her. Her work was to clean the rooms and sweep the floors. She tried her&&&& 39& and worked hard. Mrs Baker liked her and paid her 40& than the other cleaners.It wa s Sunday. Mr Baker was reading and Mrs Baker was watching TV in the sitting room. T he girl& 41& and said, “I’m& 42 , Mrs Baker. I have to tell you I can’t work for you any longer. I ...”&& It& 43& Mr and Mrs Baker. The woman asked, “What makes you say that? Aren’t we& 44& to you?”& “Yes, you are, madam,” the girl said.&“Do you find a piece of& 45 work?” Mrs Baker asked.& “No, I don’t,” Miss Hunt said,“46& I don’t think you trust(相信)me.”&& “No, you’re& 47& , Miss Hunt,” said Mr Baker. “I always think you are a 48& girl. And I often leave my& 49&& in my office.”& “It was true that you often left the keys in your office,” said the girl. “But I could use none of them to& 50& the safe(保险箱)!”& “Well,” said Mrs Baker. “You can go right now!”(&&& ) 36. A. hurt&&&&&&& B. died&&&&&&&& &C. slept&&&&&&& &D. fell(&&& ) 37. A. boring&&&&& &B. happy&&&&&&& &C. easy&&&&&&&& &D. hard(&&& ) 38. A. finished&&&& B. stopped&&&&&& &C. end&&&&&&&&& &D. over(&&& ) 39. A. better&&&&&& B. good&&&&&&&& &C. best&&&&&&&&& &D. well(&&& ) 40. A. much&&&&&& B. more&&&&&&&& &C. little&&&&&&&&& D. less(&&& ) 41. A. looked out&& B. came in&&& &C. jumped into&& &D. ran& away(&&& ) 42. A. glad&&&&&&& B. happy&&&&&&& &C. pleased&&&&&& &D. sorry(&&& ) 43. A. excited&&&&& B. interested&&&& &C. surprised&&&&& &D. worried(&&& ) 44. A. friend&&&&&& B. bad&&&&&&&&& &C. kind&&&&&&&&& &D. cold(&&& ) 45. A. bad&&&&&&&& B. better&&&&&&&& C. well&&&&&&&&& D. badly(&&& ) 46. A. so&&&&&&&&& B. if&&&&&&&&&&& C. but&&&&&&&&&& D. or(&&& ) 47. A. wrong&&&&&& B. right &&&&&&& &C. real&&&&&&&&& &D. really (&&& ) 48. A. good&&&&&&& B. terrible&&&&&& &C. lazy&&&&&&&&& &D. forgetful(&&& ) 49. A. bags&&&&&&& B. keys&&&&&&&& &C. safe&&&&&&&&& &D. husband (&&& ) 50. A. find&&&&&&& B. make&&&&&&&& &C. close&&&&&&&&& &D. open四、&阅读理解。(共15小题,每小题2分,计30分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳答案。(A)Sydney Tower Address: 100 Market St, Sydney Phone: 02
Open time: 9:00 am to 10:30 pm (Saturdays to 11:30 pm)Ticket: $ 60 (for an adult) $ 30 (for a child) Website: www. sydneytower. com. cn How to get there: train to Town Hall Station and a short walk along Market Street How to book tickets: by phone / fax or through the Web Attraction: Sydney's best views are just the beginning!&Sydney Tower takes you to the highest point about Sydney for exciting 360° viewsof our beautiful city.(&&& ) 51.Sydney Tower is _________ in Sydney ,Australia.&&& A. the busiest street&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. the biggest station&&& C. the most beautiful park&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the highest point(&&& ) 52. If you want to book a ticket to Sydney Tower, you can’t __________ .&&& A.e-mail &&&&&& B.fax &&& C.search &&&&&&& D.call (&&& ) 53. Frank wants to go to Sydney Tower with his two children, he will pay _________.&&& A.$60&&&&&&&& B.$90&&&&&&& C.$120&&&&&& D.$150(&&& ) 54. Last Saturday, Johnson went to visit Sydney Tower. He had to get down the tower _____.&&& A. after 11:30pm&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. before 11:30pm &&& C. at 10:30 pm&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. by 10:30 pm(&&& ) 55. The passage above is probably______.&&& A. a piece of news&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a conversation( 会话)&&& C. a story&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. an advertisement (B)One day Jack met his good friend Sue in the park. A dog was looking up at the woman beside her.&  & Jack walked up to Sue and said, “Hello, how are you? May I sit and talk with you for a moment?” “Of course, please sit down,” Sue said. Jack sat down next to Sue on the bench, and they talked quietly together. The dog continued to look up at Sue, as if( 似乎) waiting to be given(给)some food.  “That's a nice dog, isn't he?” Jack said, pointing at the animal.  “Yes, he is. He's handsome. He's strong and healthy.”“And hungry,” Jack said. “He hasn't taken his eyes off you. He thinks you've got some food for him.”  “That's true,” Sue said. “But I haven't.”  They both laughed and then Jack said, “Does your dog bite(咬)?”  “No, ”Sue said, “ He's never bitten(咬)anyone. He's always gentle and friendly.”  Hearing this, Jack decided to hold out his hand and touched the animal's head. Suddenly it jumped up and bit him.  “Hey!” Jack shouted. “You said your dog didn't bite.”  Sue answered in surprise, “Yeah, I did. But this is not my dog. My dog is at home.”(&&& )51. Jack and Sue were ________.  &&&& A. friends&&&&&&& B. neighbors&&&&&&& C. classmates&&& D. brother and sister (&&& )52. The dog looked at the woman because _______.  &&&& A. the woman wanted to feed him&&&&& B. the woman was friendly  &&&& C. he was strong and healthy&&&&&&&&& D. he was hungry(&&& )53. Jack touched the dog because he believed _______.  &&&& A. the dog was handsome&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Sue's dog was unfriendly  &&&& C. the dog was Sue’s&&&&&&&&&&& D. Sue's dog was at home(&&& )54. We can guess fr om the story that _______.  &&&& A. Sue gave a wrong answer&&&&&&&&& B. Jack made a mistake(错误) &&&&  C. the dog wasn’t dangerous&&&&&&&&& D. both Jack and Sue liked the dog(&&& ) 55. Which of the Following can be the best title of the passage?  &&&& A. A Wrong Question&&&&&& B. Sue's Dog&&&&&&& C. A pleasant talk&&&&&& D. Sue's Friend(C)&(&&& ) 56. Tom and Joseph went on a trip in ________.&&&&&&& A .Europe&&&&&&& B .America&&&&&&& C. Africa.&&&&&&&&&& D .Asia(&&& ) 57. Tom slapped Joseph because ________.&&A. he wanted to play a trick on Joseph&&&&B. he argued with Joseph and got angry with him&&C. Joseph took him the wrong way in the desert&&D. Joseph played with sand (&&& ) 58. When they found a small lake, they decided to ________.A. buy some sand and stones for their friends&&&&&&&& B. find something delicious to eatC. have a swimming competition&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. have a rest and wash themselves(&&& ) 59. The underlined sentence means that we should ________.A. let others know we are angry with themB. forgive(原谅) others for bad things as time goes byC. make sure what we write will always be thereD.keep important things in sand but not on stone(&&& ) 60. The most suitable title(题目) of this article may be ________.&&A. Tom saved Joseph&&&&&B. Tom slapped Joseph&&C. A friendship saved in stone &&&&& D. Travel in Africa第Ⅱ卷 ( 非 共60分 )五、&任务型阅读。(共10小题,每小题1分,计10分)阅读下面短文,根据短文内容完成表格中所缺信息,每空一词。What do you think of the most important inventions in the world? The TV? The printing? The telephone? Or the computer? A report shows that they are not the only important inventions. Here are three other important inventions.One of the simplest inventions is the toilet. Before toilets, waste ran into rivers from people’s houses. Illnesses were common in big cities, and it was often difficult to find clean drinking water.Animal food is another important invention. Before the invention, most animals were killed every autumn because there was not enough food for them in winter. After hay became a kind of common animal food, animals could live through the long winter.The third great invention is glasses. Glasses help people read, write and do “close work” after the age of forty-five. Without glasses, the world would be difficult for the people above forty-five.Important _______1__ ______Some most important inventions&The TV, the _____2______, the _____3______, the computerThree other important inventions &Before the inventions. The _____4_____, one of the simplest inventions&____5____ ran into rivers from people’s houses.&____6_____ were common in big cities.&It was often difficult to find ________7______ drinking water.Hay, animal food&Most animals were killed in _____8_______ because there wasn’t enough food in winter._______9_____&Reading, writing and “close work” would be difficult for the people ______10_______ than 45.六、&词汇。(共25小题,每小题1分,计25分)A.&根据句意和中文提示写出单词,完成句子,每空一词。1. Tom isn't h__________________, we never believe what he says.2. L______________________,I got to the meeting room on time.3. It is a very useful book for ________________ (语言) learners to improve their writing skills.4. Let's __________________ (讨论) what to wear tomorrow.5. Most of us don’t know the _________________(高) of the Yellow Mountain.&C根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词,使句子意思完整。I don’t like to get up early, so my i 1&&& school starts at 8:30 a.m. It f 2&&&& at 3:50 p.m. There’s a beautiful park near the school. We can eat lunch and chat there. We can also e 3&&& walking there. I have English lessons every day. I work hard at it because I think English will be very i 4&&& for me in the future. We don’t have to w 5&&&& uniforms at school. The school has a cinema on one side and a supermarket on the&& o 6&&& , so we can go to the movies or buy things we need easily. We have a big l 7&&&& with lots of books and magazines in the school. We can do a lot of after-school a 8&&&& . I like playing c 9&&&&& , so my ideal school should have a Chess Club. Every spring, we go on a school t 10&&&&& to the countryside.This is my ideal school.1.______________ 2._____________ 3._____________ 4._____________ 5._______________6.______________ 7.___ __________ 8._____________ 9._____________ 10.______________七、&翻译句子。(共5小题,每空一词,计10分)根据所给提示完成下列句子。1. 长大后我想成为一名歌手。I want to be a singer when I ____________& ________________.2. Kate 面带微笑,看上去开心。Kate ____________ a ________________ on her face and looks happy.3. 志愿者们总是愿意帮助那些需要助的人。Volunteers are always _____________& ________________ help people in need.4. 你可以信任他们,因为他们从不说谎。You can ______________them because they never tell ______________.5. 约翰比丹尼尔学的课程少,所以他的空闲时间比丹尼尔多。John studies&&&&&&&&&&& subjects than Daniel, so he has ___________ free time than Daniel。八、书面表达。(共1题,计15分)根据表格提示,以“My Best Friend”为题,写一篇短文。词数:70词左右。Name&Jack&Face&roundEyes&bright, smiling&Nose&bigHair&black, short&General appearance&handsome, sportyPersonality&helpful, patient&Abilities&hard-working, excellentHobbies&playing basketballlistening to music&Future plans&be a doctor
My Best Friend__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&2014年秋学期八年级第一次学情调查英语试卷答题纸五、&任务型阅读。(共10小题,每小题1分,计10分)1. _______________2. _______________3. _________________4. _________________ 5._______________6. _______________7. ______________ 8. _________________9. _________________ 10._______________六、&词汇。(共25小题,每小题1分,计25分)A. 根据句意和中文提示写出单词,完成句子,每空一词。1. _______________2. ______________3. _________________4. _________________ 5._______________B. 根据句意用所给单词的适当形式,每空一词。6. ______________ _7. ______________8. _________________9. _________________ 10.____ ___________C. 根据句意用所给词的适当形式填空。11. ______________12. _____________13. ________________14. ________________ 15._______________D. 根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词,使句子意思完整。1. _______________2. _______________3. _________________4. _________________ 5._______________6. _______________7. ______________ 8. _________________9. _________________ 10._______________七、&翻译句子。(共5小题,每空一词,计10分)1.________________&&&& __________________&&&& 2.___________________&&&& __________________ 3. _______________&&&& _________________&&&&& 4. ___________________&&&& _________________ 5. ______________&&&& __________________八、&书面表达。(共1题,计15分)My best friend________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
八年级英语材料&第二部分&& 听对话和短文回答问题。&& 你将听到一段对话和两篇短文,各听两遍。听每段对话和短文前,你将有时间阅读相关小题,每小题5秒钟; 听完后,每小题你仍有5秒钟的时间选择你认为最合适的备选答案。&& 听第一篇对话,回答第11-12小题。W:Billy! We’re going to have a trip tomorrow afternoon. Do you know where we are going?M:Yes. We’re going to visit Xuanwu Lake Park.W:Where shall we meet?M:We’ll meet at the school gate at 7:30 in the morning.W:How shall we go there?M:We will go there by bus.W: Thanks a lot. Goodbye!M:& Bye!听第一篇短文,回答第13~15小题。请根据短文内容,选择正确答案,完成信息记录表。Dear Tom,& Thanks for your e-mail. I am happy to know about your family. I hope I can visit you one day.&& Let m e tell you something about my family. My father works in a language school as a teacher. He is always very busy and he works hard. He loves his students. He is short and fat. He has short black hair.&& My mother is a nurse. She has long golden hair. There is always a smile on her face. She is good at singing and dancing. She often helps my sister and me with our lessons. I am sixteen years old, and my sister is two year s younger than me. She wears a pair of glasses. We are fond of playing sports.听第二篇短文,回答第16-20小题Dogs are people’s friends. They will do their duty very well.Curly is my black dog. He likes running and playing with me. Sometimes he also follows my father.&& One day my father took off his coat and put it on the ground under a big tree. Curly stood there and looked at him. My father said, “Watch my c oat ,Curly.”&& Curly sat down on the coat. Later my father remembered he had to cook dinner for the family.So he went home and forgot all about his coat and dog.&& Late in the evening Curly still did not come.&& Soon my father wanted something that was in his coat. Then he remembered what he had done. Quickly he went back to the tree. What do you think he& saw? Curly was still sitting on the coat!&&文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?实务答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩8页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢请问健身中RM的意思?_百度知道