sleeping mask rosy prism

硬件及软件
亲爱的用户,你好:为了提升您的访问速度,我们根据您的IP地址,为您推荐直接浏览Dealmoon中文站。
隐藏过期折扣
众测产品:
参加活动:
现在数码相机市场已经非常成熟,市面上有着不同档次、玲琅满目的相机供不同需求的消费者各取所需。说是评测其实有点言过其实,毕竟网上更详细专业的评测有很多,我也没有必要再把一堆数据在这里重复一遍。在这里我只是想把自己使用过程中的一些心得体会跟大家分享一下,顺便推荐给我觉得合适的用户群。...
众测产品:
参加活动:
非常开心这次有机会测评英特尔电脑棒。电脑棒对于我来说还是一个比较新奇的产品,因为一直都在用台式电脑或者笔记本,没成想现在的技术已经把电脑主机微缩到了U盘大小的程度。...
参加活动:
首先非常感谢众测君和西集网给我这个机会,下面我来汇报一下我这次的购物心得。
众测产品:
参加活动:
很荣幸也很开心的得到了北美众测君这次体验福库电饭煲的机会!现在还在激动!本人留学党一枚,但是酷爱做饭,因为本人是吃货,且生活在美国某农村,好吃的亚洲餐厅少之又少,所以练就了一身五花八门的厨艺。米饭,对于大部分中国人来说是午餐、晚餐必不可少的主食。而我,又恰巧是无米不欢的典型。所以北美君,我想大声对你说的话如下图!
众测产品:
参加活动:
一直关注北美省钱快报,但是作为国内用户,折扣很多都用不了,但是自从有了&海淘&这个高能的渠道,我们国内的用户也方便了很多!天暖了打算送老爸一双舒适的散步鞋,前些日子在专柜看好一双Skechers的男款Performance Go Walk 专柜¥599还没折扣。
刚好最近运气爆表被北美君选为Amazon的众测员,十万个幸运之余,将海淘体验分享给国内的朋友们,原产地购买的商品,不但价格优惠质量还有保障!在小编和我联络之后,我就开始了淘货之旅。给需要的盆友们分享一下步骤。我觉得最开心的是我整个购物过程在手机上就轻松完成了,都不需要用到电脑!...
起因是之前北美省钱快报的微信公众号(dealmoon)发了一个高大上的见霸总活动,赶着去报了名,结果上上周日的时候,手机刚连上WIFI,好多微信提醒。
我的朋友们说:&你你你!公布中奖人名单了!是你啊!你运气太好了吧!&我看着一等奖那个地方放着我微信朋友圈大大的截图,那个可以免费参观Peter Thomas Roth总部还能和CEO聊天的人是我啊,我运气确实太好!
众测产品:
参加活动:
谢谢北美君赠送的600元购物金,让我又成功拔草了购物车几件心爱之物,虽然女生购物车的东西只会有增无减!!!
像我这次败回来的Shiseido臻美柔润唇膏RD142,Spalding篮球,DC明星款Chris男滑板鞋,不仅性价比高,而且美国直邮13号下单15号发货,24号就到手才用了短短11天时间,比找代购省心还更省钱,先给大家看看我的买家秀实拍图:...
众测产品:
参加活动:...
众测产品:
众测产品:
参加活动:
众测产品:
参加活动:
被北美众测君选中参加Topshop牛仔裤测评,真的是非常的开心呢!!!我一收到code就在Topshop的官网下了单,用100刀code买了一条牛仔裤和一件新款上衣,超划算!如果赶上他家打折的时候应该会更爽~...
众测产品:
参加活动:
亲们!今天为您介绍的是&乐视TV盒子U3&。顾名思义,&乐视&是一家几百亿市值的上市公司,&TV&是电视机,&盒子&一般指四方形的物体,当然也有人做成三角形、圆形。&U&是英文字母,&3&是阿拉伯数字。好了,亲!关于乐视盒子,深奥的东西就讲那么多,说得那么专业怕你们看不下去,下面就简单点介绍这个乐视盒子:
众测产品:
参加活动:
一开始说我中了测评,我是不信的,而且还是我虎视眈眈了很久的追剧神器北美版乐视电视盒子。再次感谢君君给这个机会让我测评追剧神器乐视电视盒子!先介绍一下我的看电视习惯,我有一个Apple tv,有时候会连着iPad和电脑手机看视频,但是后来因为比较耗手机和iPad的电,用了一阵子也就不用了。...
查看这次活动的更多相关文章:
众测产品:
参加活动:
本人25+岁,混合偏油皮,夏天皮肤比较油。鼻翼两侧毛孔比较明显,眼下有晒斑,脸颊有痘印。皮肤不敏感,基本不会过敏。
GLAMGLOW发光面膜新品,GravityMUD Firming Treatment紫罐面膜,主打紧致皮肤,提拉轮廓,同时提高皮肤细腻度。创新性的配方可以将面膜从白色变为银灰色,从而可以直接撕拉下来,留给皮肤紧致提拉的效果。和其它GLAMGLOW发光面膜一样,售价$69/1.4 oz。...
众测产品:
参加活动:
Glamglow发光面膜新品,主打紧致抗老的紫罐撕拉面膜,终于等到你,一颗赛艇。首先介绍一下本人的皮肤情况,刚刚满20的年纪,用过一些别的基础初期抗老化产品;毛孔粗大,超油皮,平时一不注意就冒痘痘,而且还手贱喜欢挤,所以毛孔越来越大&看到包装还是那种熟悉的感觉,但是居然多了一个毛刷,后面细讲!这款Glamglow发光面膜好用又有趣!
参加活动:
先在这里谢谢北美君给我机会参加这次Ole Henriksen官网的测评活动!记得去年圣诞节,在Sephora看到它家的面霜时,就很心动要试试,但由于还没有做足功课,就把这事放一边了& 正好这次的众测活动就是Ole Henriksen官网的产品,所以就毫不犹豫报名了!嘻嘻~~~...
参加活动:
我算是一个唇膏囤积控。这一两年入手了不少唇膏,有开架的也有大牌唇膏,有合适的有难看的。买了这么多,真心觉得大牌唇膏不一定完美,开架也会有惊喜。总而言之,买唇膏最重要的就是,一定要在自然光下试!...
先来介绍一下自己的皮肤状态:今年31岁,不油不干不敏感无红血丝孔无明显皱纹,额头上有6个痘印。一直将护肤作为每天的头等大事,认真护理超过十年,皮肤挺好的,周围的朋友也都这么说。护肤目的:美白保湿抗皱,以及如何淡化痘印。非常喜欢美白亮白净白等等一切,能让皮肤白皙的护肤产品。中国人那句&一白遮三丑&绝对是真理。用过大多数品牌的美白产品,也算是致力美白事业近十年。如何淡化痘印、并达到持续美白的效果呢?我非常幸运的能有机会尝试北美众测君送出的这款伊丽莎白雅顿精华胶囊,主打净白修护,希望能够对大家有所帮助。
众测产品: 手镯三件套
参加活动:
大家好,谢谢你们长这么漂亮还选择阅读我的文章。 文章中若有不合你们心意的地方,照片拍的不好的地方,请多包涵~同时在11.11这个日子,我要大声表白北美众测君,谢谢君君给我这个机会,让我免费拥有Baublebar首饰,自此成为他的脑残粉,爱你,么么哒!
包装是有鳞片状花纹的那种,质地比较光滑的,有很细小的亮片,三个系列里这个最润,相对也就略微比较不显色;
包装是光面儿的,质地很细很润,solid color,没有闪闪的那种效果,也很滋润,很显色;
包装就是磨砂的,这个系列感觉更受欢迎,可能是这一两年都比较流行丝绒质地的口红,我看到断货最多的色号很多都是这个系列的。
参加活动:
UPS快递,必须亲自签名,或Pre-sign才能够拿到手机。楼主周五的时候由于上班,华丽丽错过了收货。等到周六中午,终于盼来了这个小盒子!&&从郑州寄过来的。...
首先,感谢众测君小编给我这个机会让我分享我的MAC唇膏产品。其实从没出国开始就对MAC唇膏非常感兴趣,因为它丰富的产品种类和相对便宜的价格。作为一个也算属于high-end的品牌,总的来说MAC唇膏的性价比非常的高。
参加活动:
Le Creuset 酷彩珐琅铸铁锅到手,先上实物图满足我炫耀的欲望~包的很严实,没磕没碰美美哒,给美亚快递点个赞~为了对得起这个赞,我要认真写人生中第一篇长篇购物体验!
众测产品:
众测产品:
感谢君君能给我这次机会和大家一起分享这款USB便携式香薰加湿器的使用体验。现在正好是换季时节,眼看春天就要到了,过敏大军强势来袭...平时开窗通风都觉得有点不好了呢。所以想要保持室内不干燥,再带点芳香,常备一台加湿器准错不了。...
参加活动:
其实Charlotte Tilbury设计师彩妆已经出来很久了,不过西雅图最近才有专柜。每次经过专柜的时候都能看见所有的sales都在帮感兴趣的客人试用彩妆,特别是眼妆。而且每次她们试出来的眼妆都是颜色很跳但是又不会太夸张的感觉。先来一张Charlotte Tilbury设计师彩妆全家福:
CT专业彩妆有一个特点就是它把眼妆,唇妆,腮红的组合按照十种不同的风格分别组合了起来。The ingenue, The golden goddess, The uptown girl, The sophisticated, The rock chic, The dolce vita, The bombshell, The vintage vamp, The glamour muse和The rebel。不知道怎么搭配彩妆的姑娘可以直接让柜姐试一整个风格的CT专业彩妆。现在Bergdorf Goodman正好在打折,感兴趣的可以考虑一下。...
参加活动:
感谢北美君赞助的$100刀礼卡让我有机会买到这个Stuart Weitzman帅气短靴~人人都抢的SW5050美腿神器确实美腻,但素,喜欢一切可以有点不一样的我,在偌大的Amazon终于找到这双有点不一样的麂皮小短靴,它还是吉赛尔.邦辰海报御用款哦!11天直邮到手,而且价格低到你想不到,看到之后你一定会竖起拇指说:完~美!首先上一张短靴实拍图:
众测产品:
(无网易清洗系列 CTS-1078S)
参加活动:
欣赏完局座那比我还娴熟的补妆技能之后,我深刻地意识到身为一个女人自己实在活得太粗糙了,于是赶紧祭出厨用神器&&九阳豆浆机&&植物雌激素补起来!...
众测产品:
众测单品:
参加活动:
一、个人肤质
我是超级大干皮,皮肤很薄,很容易过敏,两颊有红血丝,冬天如果不涂任何护肤品会感觉明显的干疼。这次正好碰上Rice force 这个天然系护肤品牌真的很幸运,因为正好适合我的肤质。...
众测单品:
参加活动:
Rice Force(下面都简写为RF)这个牌子之前没有使用过,只关注过它家保湿水,由于价格不便宜,加上不太了解这个牌子,所以一直没有下手&这次看见有测评活动,里面正好有我种草的保湿水,就注册了试试,没想到很幸运被小编抽中。谢谢小编,么么哒~...
参加活动:
本人是一名20岁的学生,使用碧欧泉已经快四年了,一直觉得很温和效果很好,男士的洗护做的也很专业,按不同功效分得很详细。个人认为碧欧泉的水动力系列比较适合年轻男性。在美国并不常见碧欧泉家的专柜,所以碧欧泉也是我每次去机场的必买单品,跟着北美君网购也是一个很好的选择。...
水合动力系列
御庭兰花系列
125ml/$105
4.2oz/$140
众测单品:
参加活动:
作为一个偏爱日韩个护产品的粉丝,对RICE FORCE这个品牌略有耳闻。此次能有幸参与测评活动,感谢北美众君。那我们就一起来看看这款化妆水究竟怎么样吧。
NATURE'S MIRACLE& Advanced Double Door Pet Suite Pet Carrier
Bergan Voyager Large Pet Carrier in Pink & Gray, Medium/Large
参加活动:
希望这个攻略可以帮助到更多的人,养了狗狗就是一种责任。虽然把狗狗带过来比较麻烦,最终我还是决定带狗狗坐飞机来美国。...
众测产品:
(部分华人超市有售)
首先很感谢众测君给我这个机会让我体验水星家纺豪华羊毛被!下面说一下基本信息,本人坐标大德州,体寒怕冷,在北美一直想找到一床相对不那么厚重但又实力保暖的被子已经花了两年&现在用的是一床国内的大棉被和一床蚕丝被。家里空调开80华氏度的时候盖蚕丝被,不开空调时盖大棉被,但总有种被压得喘不过气来的感觉&所以这次能入选参加这个体验活动我非常激动!下面就从开箱开始吧!...
我自己的皮肤状态:24~26(呵呵给个区间吧,这个年纪了,汪汪汪)轻熟肌肤。曾经是混油,现在是混干,T区油田,我怀疑上了3就要干皮了&没有过敏,痘痘,现在红血丝比较重。多晒斑并呈现指数增长&基本不化妆,但一化就是很伤的那种你懂的&我是拿TBS的护肤品做肌肤转型时期的过渡品在用,而且效果灰常好使!请君听我一一道来。...
众测产品:
参加活动:
超级幸运第一次报名参加众测就被抽中啦。没多久就收到了众测商品水星家纺豪华羊毛被,从小编通知到领到快递就只有两三天。正值华盛顿闹完&雪灾&,气温是&雪后寒&阶段,想着可以用新品羊毛被换掉之前盖了小半年的蚕丝被,抵一抵这美东的寒气~...
众测种草排行榜
热门商家折扣
Dealmoon客户端324604 votesFrom Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
Bottles, also known as Magic Bottles in , are recurring items in .
Bottles are used to store various items inside for later usage. They are commonly used to store , , , and . In some games, Bottles are also used to store , , , , , and other various things. Some Bottles are obtained as rewards for completing certain sidequests or minigames, while others can be found through exploration. In some games, Bottles are required to progress through the story, usually to carry something inside them to take somewhere else. In most games,
is able to collect only four Bottles. However, in
he is able to obtain six (seven in ), and in both
and , he can obtain five.
Empty Bottles can also deflect the attack of some bosses and mini-bosses, including
Sold by the
Found inside a
at the back of the Kakariko Village inn.
Obtained from the man underneath the stone bridge near .
Found inside a blue chest in the ' home in the . Link must take the chest to the
near the entrance to the , who will open the chest for Link.
Obtained from the
in Kakariko Village by bringing all of her
back to their pen.
Found underwater in Lake Hylia near the shortcut to
containing .
Obtained after winning the
in . It is filled with Lon Lon Milk when received.
Obtained after giving 10 Poe Souls to the .
Obtained from
after Link discovers
in the . On the , Kotake can be found at the . Once dusk breaks, she can be found in the Woods of Mystery. It is filled with
when received.
Obtained after winning the
during the spring. It is filled with
when received.
Obtained after beating both
Obtained after delivering the
on the . It is filled with
when received.
Obtained after helping
defend the
at . It is filled with Milk when received.
Obtained after defeating the
during the
at the . Link must order the
to open the grave they are guarding by using the . Once inside, he must assist , who must dig up three blue flames which merge into the Big Poe.
In , one of the Bottles switched place with a . An extra Bottle was also added, making seven Bottles total.
Dampé's Bottle is switched with the Piece of Heart Link can obtain from Koume by completing the
after beating the .
During the , Link wearing the
can talk to
while he is sleeping at the . Gorman requests Link to bring
in the afternoon. While still wearing the mask, Link can obtain the Milk from the Gorman Brothers at any time after 12 PM. However, the Milk spoils after two real time minutes. If Link successfully delivers the Milk to Gorman, he will let him keep the Bottle. Link cannot roll as
or play the "" while delivering the Milk, as doing so will spill it. The sidequest cannot be done in a cycle where Link plays the "" for Gorman on the first night.
Obtained after helping
Obtained after catching
trying to steal from 's safe at night.
Found inside a
off the coast of .
Sold by 's Masked Ship for 500 Rupees after obtaining .
Sold by the
for 20 Rupees.
Found inside a Treasure Chest in the , south of 's garden. The chest appears after
Obtained from
after feeding
with . Link must shrink down to
size to get to the back of . There, he will give Link a Bottle with Dog Food. After giving Fifi the food inside Stockwell's house in , he will be able to keep the Bottle.
Found inside a cave near Lon Lon Ranch. Link must first fuse Kinstones with Eenie to get a
to open the cave. He must then fuse Kinstones with five Mysterious Walls in order to call more Gorons and reach the end of the cave.
Obtained from
after returning her cat by
two . It is half-filled with Milk when received.
in the . It is filled with
when received.
Found in the small pond near the bridge on the east of 's . Link must use the bobber
to fish it.
Obtained from
after obtaining 20 . It is filled of
when received.
Obtained from
falls to .
Found inside a Treasure Chest in the
near the . It is filled with
when received.
Obtained from
after healing 's
on an island between
Obtained in the
room after obtaining the .
Found inside a chest in the
after activating a
Sold by the Street Merchant in Kakariko Village for 100 Rupees.
Obtained from the
under the bridge east of .
Found underwater in the river east of
containing a note from the
stranded on . The note must be taken to the , who will fill the Bottle with . After giving the Bouldering Guy the Milk, Link will be able to keep the Bottle.
Found inside a Treasure Chest in the
in . Link must
the back wall to enter.
Obtained from the
after giving her 3,000 Rupees. Link must first use the
to destroy the
in the northwest of the , revealing the entrance to the .
In , Empty Jars are used to collect . There are a total of 23 Empty Jars.
and , Canteens are Bottles used to carry , which can be refilled once empty. In The Faces of Evil, Link receives a Canteen from
after returning her stolen
in . In The Wand of Gamelon, Zelda receives one from
after saving her from
The Canteens can be refilled by
and the Fairies of Spearfish Falls in The Faces of Evil, as well by bottles of Water of Life found in , , , and . In The Wand of Gamelon, it is refilled by the Fairies of the . If no Canteen is present, then they will simply replenish Link and Zelda's health.
In , the Empty Bottle is a quest item given to Zelda by
the thirsty woman. Zelda can take the Bottle to the
to fill it with water, which turns it into the Water Bottle. The Bottle can then be taken back to Glebb, who will reward Zelda the
in gratitude. As the Bottle is a quest item, Zelda does not keep it and cannot use it to store healing water. Instead,
are purchased from merchants separately.
and , Potions and rescued Fairies are kept inside of Bottles in the inventory. When a Potion is all used up, its Bottle disappears from the inventory, and will only be refilled at the start of a new battle. Warriors may use Potions after crafting a Bottle
in the , and more uses can be obtained by crafting additional Bottle Badges. Rescued Fairies are automatically kept in separate Bottles once they are rescued, and will disappear from the inventory along with their Bottle once used.
Link is also kept inside of a giant Bottle when using the
weapon, as control switches over to the Great Fairy. In certain combo attacks, he will be momentarily released from the Bottle before shortly going back inside.
Names in Other Regions
あきビン (Aki Bin)
Empty Bottle
Botella vacía
Empty Bottle
Botella vacia (SS)Botella (ALBW)
Empty BottleBottle
BouteilleFlacon (TWW)
Empty Magic Bottle from A Link to the Past
Empty Bottle icon from A Link Between Worlds
The Great Fairy keeping Link inside a Bottle in Hyrule Warriors
The Empty Bottle
from Hyrule Warriors
"This is a Magic Bottle! You can store an item inside and then use it later!" — N/A ()
"You, sir! Have you been going through life without one of my hold-anything bottles? Well step right up and make your life complete! I've got one on sale now for the low, low price of 100 Rupees! What do you say? Interested?" — Street Merchant ()
"Yo! Link! You seem to be in a heap of trouble, but this is all I can give you." — Camper ()
"All right, bring that chest over here..." — Average Middle-Aged Man ()
"Thank you for finding my Cuccos. I have allergies, so I get goose bumps when I touch them. For helping me, I will give this to you. It's fine glass, and should be useful." — Cucco Lady ()
"You got an Empty Bottle! Put something inside and
press (C) to use it... What? Something's already inside!?" — N/A ()
"I'm proud to present to you a sample of our very own Lon Lon Milk. You'll be energized the moment you drink it! After you drink it, you can
bring back the bottle and buy a refill, anytime you want!" — Talon ()
"You're thinking about what I promised would happen when you earned 1,000 points. Heh heh. Don't worry, I didn't forget. Just take this." — Poe Collector ()
"Oh!! Well, if that's true, then take this potion to her..." — Kotake ()
"That was great! I knew you were the fastest Goron, Darmi! I was sure you'd get first place! This is from daddy... It's the prize." — Goron Elder's Son ()
"To us, empty bottles are a treasure. I can't give you one just because you beat my little brother. [...] I'll give you one after you race once more against me." — Older beaver brother ()
"This!!! It's from Kafei! Correct? Correct? Wonderful! You really are an expert! Yes, yes, I'm sorry. My thanks. Yes, yes, it is your job, after all. I'm sorry. At this point in time, I can give you only something like this. Actually I wanted to give this to you sooner... Really!" — Madame Arome ()
"Thank you! Thanks to you, the cows are giving thanks, too! Here's Romani's thanks. When you drink it, put your hand on your hip and take a big gulp like we do here at the ranch!" — Romani ()
"I came looking for the Royal Family's legendary treasure, but my torch has gone out. I'm sorry, but could you walk
in front of me and light the way?" — Dampé ()
"This is all I have to give you. I know it's not much, but please take it! Oh, and please don't tell anyone that I'm climbing Dragon Roost!" — Medli ()
"Please take this. Don't look at me like that! I didn't steal it! It washed up on the shore, so I picked it up. Don't tease me like that! It's a tiny bottle made of crystal-clear glass... It's so beautiful." — Mila ()
"This Empty Bottle is a mere 500 Rupees! Buy it! Buy it! Buy buy buy!" — Beedle ()
: Hidden categories:You’ve spent months, maybe years crafting and curating your own personal skincare regime. You’ve taken the tenants of K-Beauty and put together a mystical melange of products that play out a perfect concert to needs of your skin. You marvel at how far you’ve come thanks to your hard work researching your holy grails. People look in awe at your AM and PM routines the way the movie version of Salieri looked at Mozart’s music
This past winter was particularly brutal. Not only was it bone dry, frigid, and full of snow and ice, it was long and unrelenting.
In fact, it’s now Spring and I’m not entirely sure we’ve seen the last freeze of the season.
Between the weather and poor health, my skin really took a beating. In addition to my I wrote about previously, my other big helper has been this sleeping pack.
So you’ve been slacking. Maybe you’ve been ill. Maybe you’ve been lazy. Maybe you’ve been down in the dumps, hell, maybe you’ve been trapped at the bottom of a dump, it doesn’t matter. None of that matters. What matters is you’re here now, and you’re ready to get back on top of shit like the boss that you are. But alas, any kind of skincare slacking is going to have a negative affect on your skin.
Think of it like being a peak athlete and then stopping your training, you’re going to start things out better than the general population, but you’re still going to have to put in some work to get back on top of your game. The good news is, with skincare and especially with K-beauty, there are some skincare equivalents to the
that can give you a huge boost in getting back to where you want your skin to be! And it’s easier than:
Valentines has come and gone, the roses received as tokens of affection have long since died. However, my love of rose infused/influenced/enhanced products is immortal.
Although not my favourite flower in a bouquet, products containing rose have always been a huge draw for me as a consumer. The fragrance, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and moisturizing properties make rose something that always catches my eye when I’m looking for intriguing goodies.
I’ve also come to find that rose as a flavouring knocks it out of the park when it comes to adding that little extra something to an otherwise run of the mill treat.
My rose romance started with the now cult classic, the cushy luxurious cleansing stick sparked something collectively within us, and given the number of rose products on the market, our rosy affair continues. I’ve gathered up a bouquet of my favourite rose delights for you here today, and you don’t even have to worry about thorns!
I’ve been so drawn to Serenity blue lately, one of Pantone’s colours of the year, so I was pleasantly surprised to see it pop up in my skincare!
I'm Coco Park, mismiki nashoba. The Beauty Wolf, roaming the plains of makeup & forging the rivers of skincare.
Have a question or press inquiry?
You can contact me at:
Special Recent Posts
You've spent months, maybe years crafting and curating your own personal skincare regime. You've
This past winter was particularly brutal. Not only was it bone dry, frigid, and full of snow and i
So you've been slacking. Maybe you've been ill. Maybe you've been lazy. Maybe you've been down in
Valentines has come and gone, the roses received as tokens of affection have long since died. Howe
I've been so drawn to Serenity blue lately, one of Pantone's colours of the year, so I was pleasan
We all know girls don't poo. And if by some horrible happenstance, they do poo, only a soft b
Glow Recipe's curation skills are always on point. I don't know how these ladies do it but they coAttention NYC area beauty lovers! My insanely knowledgable and amazing co-author, Kerry Thompson of Cleansing. There's a reason that "lather rinse repeat" is shorthand for tedium, boredom, and the hum
You've got a drawer full of bb creams, you've got a little army of bb cushions, you might even hav

我要回帖

更多关于 watersleepingmask 的文章

随机推荐