这篇文章有没有语法错误,或其他错误,请帮我指出来。 Atin this momentt, Beth

帮忙找一下语法错误! 文章非常短!My future job
I want to be a singer . because I'm good at singing ,dancing.Also I'd like it too.
To be a singer, is a very difficult road, so I need a lot of skills. For example , singing well,dancing well , expressiveness , appearance ,good personality ,etc. I think , tobe a singer, the first need is sing well. So I need to singing well.
There is no a dream not come true,I am sure I will be successful in the future.
攻°岑攻445
because前面句号去掉singing and dancingAlso I'd like it too.是什么意思?最好去掉,also与too重复啦.后面的帮你改了一下,最后那个there is no dream not come true是啥意思呀?To be a singer is a very difficult road, so I need a lot of skills, such as singing well,dancing well , expressiveness , appearance ,good personality
and etc. Becoming a singer, I think the most important thing is sing, so I need to sing well.
There is no a dream not come true,I am sure I will be successful in the future.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
那楼主文章呢?我正在补充中~!I want to be a singer . because I'm good at singing ,dancing.
become a singer, is a very difficult road, so I need a lot of skills. For example , singing well,dancing well , expressive...
I want to be a singer . because I'm good at singing ,dancing.
become a singer, is a very difficult road, so I need a lot of skills. For example , singing well,dancing well , expressiveness , appearance ,good personality ,etc. I think , tobe a singer, the first need is sing well. So I need to singing well.
There is no a dream not come true,I am sure will be successful in the future.
我想成为一个歌手。因为我擅长唱歌,跳舞。成为一个歌手,是一个非常困难的路,所以我需要很多技巧。例如,唱歌,跳舞,表现,外观,良好的个性,等。我认为,要成为一个歌手,首先需要的是唱的好。所以我要唱好。
没有任何一个梦想没有实现,我相信将来一定会成功的。
我不知道对不对嘿嘿
扫描下载二维码这篇文章我怎么看着别扭啊,大家看看语法对么There was once a small to China,the three identical tribute,splendid gold,the emperor pleased bad.But this small,at the same time,an unkind topic:this three golden people which most valuable?The emperor wanted to many way,please check the jeweller,weight,work,are identical.Do?Angel still waiting.Go reporting Great country,not even the things they don't understand?
完全搞不懂这文章在说什么.语法全都错了,像是从汉文直接翻译似的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
没错,好像是大猩猩打上去的字
扫描下载二维码帮我看一下这篇文章有没有错!I will have a birthday party at my house.I would like to invite you to my birthday party.It will begin at 7:30p.m.I live in the NO.65 Heping Road.You can take the NO.1 bus and take off the bus in Yangguang Hotel.My house is in the opposite side.It is easy to find.I hope to see you then.一定要仔细些看!
基本上没什么错,我帮你改了下I will have a birthday party at my house and I would like to invite you to my birthday party.It will begin at 7:30p.m.I live in the NO.65 Heping Road.You can take the NO.1 bus and get off the bus at the Yangguang Hotel.My house is at the opposite side.It is easy to find.I hope to see you then.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
都没分!还4级呢!!
扫描下载二维码请大家帮我看看我写的这个短文里面有哪些错误Today,I want to tell you a true story.It happened 3 years ago.At midnight,I was surfing on the Internet.After time,I was a little tired.so I went to bed.I had just lain down,I saw a
great many of lines that looked like black and white on the top wall.It looked like a
bad television. Just then ,I found,I couldn't moved.It was very terrible. My heart was very fear as a poor child. But after a moment,I could moved.I knew.This was "ghost burden"that people often discussion.大意是:今天,我想跟你讲一个真实的故事,它发生在3年前,半夜的时候我正在上网,过了一会,我感觉有点累,我去了床上,我刚刚躺下,我看到了房顶有很多黑色和白色的线条,它看起来像一个坏掉的电视机,就在这时,我发现我不能动了,这太糟糕了,我感觉我就像一个可怜的小孩,但是过了一会,我发现我能动了,我知道了,这就是人们经常讨论的鬼压身.
同学,这是我翻译的,你对照看看.Today,I'd like to tell you a true story,it happened in three years ago,in the middle of the night I was surfing the Internet,after a while,I feel a little tired,I went to bed,I just lie down,I saw the roof there are a lot of black and white lines,it looks like a broken TV,at this time,I found I couldn't move,this is too bad,I feel I like a poor child,but after a while,I found that I move,I know,this is the people often discuss the demons burden.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
after time
改成after that time
扫描下载二维码请帮我把这篇文章翻译成英文,谢谢!!_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 this is the moment 的文章

随机推荐