I have you ever triedtried my best.to put down the。。。。。

【 The Definitive Country Album 】【 英文 】【 1987 】
()Lyrics:Scott DavisMusic:Scott DavisAs the snow fliesOn a cold and gray Chicago mornin'A poor little baby child is bornIn the ghettoAnd his mama cries'cause if there's one thing that she don't needit's another hungry mouth to feedIn the ghettoPeople, don't you understandthe child needs a helping handor he'll grow to be an angry young man some dayTake a look at you and me,are we too blind to see,do we simply turn our headsand look the other wayWell the world turnsand a hungry little boy with a runny noseplays in the street as the cold wind blowsIn the ghetto更多更詳盡歌詞 在 And his hunger burnsso he starts to roam the streets at nightand he learns how to stealand he learns how to fightIn the ghettoThen one night in desperationa young man breaks awayHe buys a gun, steals a car,tries to run, but he don't get farAnd his mama criesAs a crowd gathers 'round an angry young manface down on the street with a gun in his handIn the ghettoAs her young man dies,on a cold and gray Chicago mornin',another little baby child is bornIn the ghetto更多更詳盡歌詞 在
()Artist:Patti PageThe old home town looks the same,As I step down from the train,And there to greet me are mDown the road I look, and there runs Mary,Hair of gold, lips like cherries,It's good to touch the green, green grass of home.CHORUS:Yes, they'll all come to meet me,Arms a-reachin', smilin' sweetly,It's good to touch the green, green grass of home,The old house is still standin,'Though the paint is cracked and dry,更多更詳盡歌詞 在 And there's that old oak tree,That I used to play in.Down the lane I'll walk with my sweet Mary,Hair of gold and lips like cherries,It's good to touch the green, green grass of home.Then I awake and look around me,At the four gray walls that surround me,And I realize that I was only dreaming,For there's a guard and a sad old padre,Arm in arm we'll walk at daybreak,And at last I'll touch the green green grass of home.(CHORUS)更多更詳盡歌詞 在
()Written:Wayne Thompson/Mark James/Johnny ChristopherMaybe I didn't love youQuite as often as I could haveMaybe I didn't treat youQuite as good as I should haveIf I make you feel second bestGirl, I'm sorry I was blindYou were always on my mindYou were always on my mindMaybe I didn't hold youAll those lonely, lonely timesAnd I guess I never told youI'm so happy that you're mineLittle things I should have said and done更多更詳盡歌詞 在 I just never took the timeYou were always on my mindYou were always on my mindTell me, tell me that your sweet love hasn't diedGive me, give me one more chanceTo keep you satisfied, satisfiedLittle things I should have said and doneI just never took the timeYou were always on my mindYou are always on my mindYou are always on my mind
()Lyrics:Anita/Bonnie PointerMusic:Anita/Bonnie PointerI'll pack up all my things and walk away,I don't want to hear another word you have to sayI've been waiting for so longI just found out there's something wrongAnd there's nothing what get better if I stayThere's no need to explain anymoreI tried my best to love you, now I'm walking out the doorYou used me, you deceived me,And you never seemed to need meBut I'll bet you won't forget me when I goSeems I've been lost in a dreamPretending that you careBut now I've opened up my eyesAnd found it's all been just a great big fairytale更多更詳盡歌詞 在 I've been lovin' you so longDon't think I'd even know how to forget youBut now the way that things have beenI think I'm better off aloneThan to be with youThere's no need to explain anymoreI tried my best to love you, now I'm walking out the doorYou used me, you deceived me,And you never seemed to need meBut I'll bet you won't forget me when I goSeems like I've been lost in a dreamPretending you were mineSomeday you'll open up your eyesAnd realize that a good man's hard to find
()Lyrics:Warren/KentMusic:Warren/KentTake good care of her, take good care of herI suppose I ought to say congratulationsFor you won the only girl I ever lovedBut I hurt too much to face the situationJust take good care of her, take good care of herJust to be around her was my greatest pleasureShe was everything my future held in storeSo remember when you take my only treasure更多更詳盡歌詞 在 Just take good care of her, take good care of herI must accept it, she loves you more than meSo with my broken heart I'll bow out gracefullyPlease don't send me any wedding invitationFor I couldn't bear to see her there with youIf she's happy, that will be my consolationJust take good care of her, take good care of herTake good care of her, take good care of her
()Lyrics:Tom JansMusic:Tom JansIf you could see me nowThe one who said that he would rather roamThe one who said he'd rather be aloneIf you could only see me nowIf I could hold you nowJust for a moment, if I could really make you mineJust for a while turn back the hands of timeIf I could only hold you now'Cause I've been too long in the windToo long in the rainTakin' any comfort that I canLooking back and longing for the freedom of my chains更多更詳盡歌詞 在 And lying in your lovin' arms againIf you could hear me nowSingin' somewhere in the lonely nightDreaming of the arms that hold me tightIf you could only hear me now'Cause I've been too long in the windToo long in the rainTakin' any comfort that I canLooking back and longing for the freedom of my chainsAnd lying in your lovin' arms againI can almost feel your lovin' arms again.
()Lyrics:Mark James/Elvis PresleyMusic:Mark James/Elvis PresleyWell, it's hard to be a gamblerBettin' on the numberThat changes ev'ry timeWell, you think you're gonna winThink she's givin' inA stranger's all you findYeah, it's hard to figure outWhat she's all aboutThat she's a woman through and throughShe's a complicated lady, so color my baby moody blue,Oh, Moody blueTell me am I gettin' throughI keep hangin' onTry to learn the songBut I never doOh, Moody blue,Tell me who I'm talkin' toYou're like the night and dayAnd it's hard to sayWhich one is you.更多更詳盡歌詞 在 Well, when Monday comes she's Tuesday,When Tuesday comes she's Wednesday,Into another day againHer personality unwindsJust like a ball of twineOn a spool that never endsJust when I think I know her wellHer emotions reveal,She's not the person thatI though I knewShe's a complicated lady, so color my baby moody blue,Oh, Moody blueTell me am I gettin' throughI keep hangin' onTry to learn the songBut I never doOh, Moody blue,Tell me who I'm talkin' toYou're like the night and dayAnd it's hard to sayWhich one is you.
()Lyrics:Jerry ReedMusic:Jerry ReedNow, I'm a U.S. Male 'cause I was bornIn a Mississippi town on a Sunday mornNow Mississippi just happens to occupy a placeIn the southeastern portion of this here United StatesNow that's a matter of fact, buddyAnd you know it wellSo I just call myself the U.S. MaleThat's M-A-L-E, son. That's me!Now I said all that to say all thisI've been watchin' the wayYou've been watchin' my missFor the last three weeks you been hot on her trailAnd you kinda upset this U.S. MaleYou touch her once with your greasy handsI'm gonna stretch your neck like a long rubber bandShe's wearin' a ring that I bought her on saleAnd that makes her the property of this U.S. MaleYou better not mess with the U.S. Male my friendThe U.S. Male gets mad, he's gonna do you inYou know what's good for yourself sonYou better find somebody else son更多更詳盡歌詞 在 Don't tamper with the property of the U.S. MaleThrough the rain and the heat and the sleet and the snowThe U.S. Male is on his toesQuit watchin' my woman, for that ain't wiseYou ain't pullin' no wool over this boy's eyesI catch you 'round my woman, champI'm gonna leave your head 'bout the shape of a stampKinda flattened out, so you'll do wellTo quit playin' games with this U.S. MaleYou better not mess with the U.S. Male my friendThe U.S. Male gets mad, he's gonna do you inYou know what's good for yourself sonYou better find somebody else sonDon't tamper with the property of the U.S. MaleSock it to meAll right...now I'm gonna tell it like it is sonI catch you messin' 'round with that woman of mineI'm gonna lay one on ya. You're talkin' to the U.S. MaleThe American U.S. Male
()Lyrics:LindeMusic:LindeLord Almighty,I feel my temperature risingHigher higherIt's burning through to my soulGirl, girl, girlYou gonna set me on fireMy brain is flamingI don't know which way to goYour kisses lift me higherLike the sweet song of a choirYou light my morning skyWith burning loveOoh, ooh, ooh,I feel my temperature risingHelp me, I'm flamingI must be a hundred and nineBurning, burning, burningAnd nothing can cool meI just might turn into smokeBut I feel fineCause your kisses lift me higher更多更詳盡歌詞 在 Like a sweet song of a choirAnd you light my morning skyWith burning loveIt's coming closerThe flames are reaching my bodyPlease won't you help meI feel like I'm slipping awayIt's hard to breathAnd my chest is a-heavingLord Almighty,I'm burning a hole where I layCause your kisses lift me higherLike the sweet song of a choirYou light my morning skyWith burning loveWith burning loveAh, ah, burning loveI'm just a hunk, a hunk of burning loveJust a hunk, a hunk of burning loveJust a hunk, a hunk of burning loveJust a hunk, a hunk of burning loveJust a hunk, a hunk of burning loveJust a hunk, a hunk of burning love更多更詳盡歌詞 在
()Lyrics:A.AllisonMusic:A.AllisonPut your sweet lips a little closer to the phoneJust pretend that we're together all aloneTell the man to turn the juke box way down lowYou can tell your friend there with you, he'll have to goYou can't say the words I want to hearWhen your with another manIf you love me, answer yes or noDarling I will understandPut your sweet lips a little closer to the phoneJust pretend that we're together all alone更多更詳盡歌詞 在 Tell the man to turn the juke box way down lowYou can tell your friend there with you, he'll have to goYou can't say the words I want to hearWhen your with another manIf you love me, answer yes or noDarling I will understandJust put your sweet lips a little closer to the phoneJust pretend that we're together all aloneTell the man to turn the juke box way down lowAnd you can tell your friend there with you, he'll have to goYes you can tell your friend there with you, he'll have to go
()Lyrics:J.TillotsonMusic:J.TillotsonI cry myself to sleep each nightWishing I could hold you tightLife seems so empty since you went awayAnd the pillow where you lay your headNow holds my empty dreams insteadAnd it keeps right on a-hurtin'Since you're goneIt keeps right on a'hurtin every minute of the dayEvery hour you're away I feel so lonelyAnd I can't help it, I don't think I can go onAnd it keeps right on a-hurtin' since you're gone更多更詳盡歌詞 在 They say a man ain't supposed to cryBut when I see you passing byMy heart breaks down and cries a million tearsThe pillow where you lay your headNow holds my empty dreams insteadAnd it keeps right on a-hurtin' since you're goneIt keeps right on a'hurtin every minute of the dayEvery hour you're away I feel so lonelyAnd I can't help it, I don't think I can go onAnd it keeps right on a-hurtin' since you're goneYes, it keeps right on a-hurtin' since you're gone
()Lyrics:WilliamsMusic:WilliamsHear that lonesome winter birdHe sounds too blue to flyThe midnight train is whining lowI'm so lonesome I could cryDid you ever see a robin weepWhen leaves began to die更多更詳盡歌詞 在 That means he's lost the will to liveI'm so lonesome I could cryThe silence of a falling starLights up a purple skyAnd as I wonder where you areI'm so lonesome I could cryI'm so lonesome I could cry更多更詳盡歌詞 在
()Lyrics:Kris KristoffersonMusic:Kris KristoffersonDon't look so sad, I know it's overBut life goes on and this old world will keep on turningLet's just be glad we had some time to spend togetherThere's no need o watch the bridges that we're burningLay your head upon my pillowHold your warm and tender body close to mineHear the whisper of the raindrops fallin' soft against the windowAnd make believe you love me one more timeFor the Good times更多更詳盡歌詞 在 I'll get along, you'll find anotherAnd I'll be here if you should find you ever need meDon't say a word about tomorrow or foreverThere'll be time enough for sadness when you leave meLay your head upon my pillowHold your warm and tender body close to mineHear the whisper of the raindrops fallin' soft against the windowAnd make believe you love me one more timeFor the good timesFor the good times更多更詳盡歌詞 在
()Lyrics:Jennings/ShaverMusic:Jennings/ShaverLong ago and far awayIn my old common labor shoesI turned the world all which-a-wayJust because you asked me toLikened to no other feel'Summer love is simple trueThere's no end to what I'd doJust because you asked me toLet the world call me a foolL things are right with me and you更多更詳盡歌詞 在 That's all that matters and I'll doAnything you ask me toKnowin' how much I love youAfter all I've been throughI'd turn and walk away from youJust because you asked me toLet the world call me a foolL things are right with me and youThat's all that matters and I'll doAnything you ask me to
()Lyrics:Scott DavisMusic:Scott DavisToday I stumbled from my bedWith thunder crashing in my headMy pillow still wetFrom last night tearsAnd as I think of giving upA voice inside my coffee-cupKept crying butAnd ringing in my earsDon't cry daddyDaddy, please don't cryDaddy, you've still got me and little TommyTogether we'll find a brand new mommyDaddy, daddy, please laugh againDaddy ride us on your back againOh, daddy, please don't cry更多更詳盡歌詞 在 Why are children always firstTo feel the pain and hurt the worstIt's true, but somehowIt just don't seem right'Cause ev'ry time I cry I knowIt hurts my little children soI wonder will it be the same tonightDon't cry daddyDaddy, please don't cryDaddy, you've still got me and little TommyTogether we'll find a brand new mommyDaddy, daddy, please laugh againDaddy ride us on your back againOh, daddy, please don't cryOh, daddy, please don't cry
()We' I can't walk outBecause I love you too much, baby.Why can't you see, what you're doing to me,When you don't believe a word I sayWe can't go on together, with Suspicious Minds.And we can't build our dreams, on Suspicious Minds.So, if an old friend I know, drops by to say hello,Would I still see suspicion in your eyes?Here we go again, asking where I've been.You can see these tears are real I'm crying.Oh, let our love survive,I'll dry the tears from your eyes.Let's don't let a good thing die, when honey,You know I've never, lied to you. Mmm, yeah, yeah!更多更詳盡歌詞 在
()Lyrics:Eddie Rabbit/Dick HeardMusic:Eddie Rabbit/Dick HeardSeven lonely daysAnd a dozen towns agoI reached out one nightAnd you were goneDon't know why you'd run,What you're running to or fromAll I know is I want to bring you homeSo I'm walking in the rain,Thumbing for a rideOn this lonely Kentucky backroadI've loved you much too longAnd my love's too strongTo let you go, never knowingWhat went wrongKentucky rain keeps pouring downAnd up ahead's another townThat I'll go walking thruWith the rain in my shoes,更多更詳盡歌詞 在 Searchin for youIn the cold Kentucky rain,In the cold Kentucky rainShowed your photographTo some old gray bearded manSitting on a benchOutside a gen'ral storeThey said 'Yes, she's been here'But their memory wasn't clearWas it yesterday,No, wait the day beforeSo I fin'ly got a rideWith a preacher man who asked'Where you bound on such a dark afternoon?'As we drove on thru the rainAs he listened I explainedAnd he left me with a prayerThat I'd find you
()Lyrics:Kris KristoffersonMusic:Kris KristoffersonTake the ribbon from your hairShake it loose, let it fallLay it soft against my skinLike the shadow on the wallCome and lay down by my sideTill the early morning lightAll I'm taking is your timeHelp me make it through the nightI don't care what's right or wrongI won't try to understandLet the devil take tomorrow'Cause tonight I need a friendYesterday is dead and gone更多更詳盡歌詞 在 And tomorrow's out of sightAnd it's sad to be aloneHelp me make it through the nightI don't care what's right or wrongI won't try to understandLet the devil take tomorrow'Cause tonight I need a friendYesterday is dead and goneAnd tomorrow's out of sightAnd it's sad to be aloneHelp me make it through the nightI don't want to be aloneHelp me make it through the night
()Lyrics:Dallas FrazierMusic:Dallas FrazierThere goes my only possessionThere goes my everythingI hear footsteps slowly walkingAs they gently walk across the lonely floorAnd a voice is softly sayingDarling this will be goodbye for evermore更多更詳盡歌詞 在 There goes my reason for livingThere goes the one of my dreamsThere goes my only possessionThere goes my everythingAs my memory turns back the pagesI can see the happy years we've had beforeNow the love that kept this heart beatingHas been shattered by the closing of the door更多更詳盡歌詞 在
()Lyrics:Rex GriffinMusic:Rex GriffinWhy must I love a heartless womanWho never knows the harm she's doneThough love is blind I should have knownJust call me lonesome from now onI climb the stairs up to my roomBut no-one greets me in my gloomThe silence tells me she is gone更多更詳盡歌詞 在 Just call me lonesome from now onThese walls will hide me when I cryI hope that heaven lets me dieWhat good is life when hope has goneJust call me lonesome from now onJust call me lonesome from now on
()She thinks I still care.Just because I ask a friend about her.Just because I spoke her name somewhere.Just because I rang her number by mistake today,She thinks I still care.Just because I hang out at the same ol' placesWhere the memory of her lingers everywhere.Just because I'm not the happy guy I used to be,She thinks I still care.But if she's happy thinking I still her,更多更詳盡歌詞 在 Then let that silly notion bring her cheer.But how could she ever be so foolish?Oh, where would she get such an idea?Just because I ask a friend about her.Just because I spoke her name somewhere.Just because I saw her, then went all to pieces,She thinks I still care.She thinks I still care.
()Lyrics:Gordon LightfootMusic:Gordon LightfootIn the early mornin' rainWith a dollar in my handAnd an aching in my heartAnd my -pockets full of sandI'm a long ways from homeAnd I missed my loved one soIn the early mornin' rainWith no place to goOut on runway number nineBig 707 set to goWell I'm out here on the grassWhere the pavement never growsWhere the liquor tasted goodAnd the women all were fastThere she goes my friendShe's rolling out at lastHear the mighty engines roar更多更詳盡歌詞 在 See the silver wing on highShe's away and westward boundFor above the clouds she fliesWhere the mornin' rain don't fallAnd the sun always shinesShe'll be flying over my homeIn about three hours timeThis ol' airport's got me downIt's no earthly good to me'Cause I'm stuck here on the groundCold and drunk as I might beCan't jump a jet planeLike you can a freight trainSo I best be on my wayIn the early mornin' rainSo I best be on my wayIn the early mornin' rainSo I best be on my wayIn the early mornin' rain更多更詳盡歌詞 在
()Lyrics:HubbardMusic:HubbardWell, I quit my job down at the car wash,Left my mama a goodbye note,By sundown I'd left Kingston,With my guitar under my coat,I hitchhiked all the way down to Memphis,Got a room at the YMCA,For the next three weeks I went huntin' them nights,Just lookin' for a place to play,Well, I thought my pickin' would set 'em on fire,But nobody wanted to hire a guitar man.Well, I nearly 'bout starved to death down in Memphis,I run outta money and luck,So I bought me a ride down to Macon, Georgia,On a overloaded poultry truck,I thumbed on down to Panama City,Started pickin' out some o' them all night bars,Hopin' I could make myself a dollar,Makin' music on my guitar,I got the same old story at them all night piers,There ain't no room around here for a guitar manWe don't need a guitar man, sonSo I slept in the hobo jungles,Roamed a thousand miles of track,Till I found myself in Mobile Alabama,At a club they call Big Jack's,A little four-piece band was jammin',更多更詳盡歌詞 在 So I took my guitar and I sat in,I showed 'em what a band would sound like,With a swingin' little guitar man.Show 'em, sonIf you ever take a trip down to the ocean,Find yourself down around Mobile,Make it on out to a club called Jack's,If you got a little time to kill,Just follow that crowd of people,You'll wind up out on his dance floor,Diggin' the finest little five-piece group,Up and down the Gulf of Mexico,Guess who's leadin' that five-piece band,Well, wouldn't ya know, it's that swingin' little guitar man.The TV-special verse:Well, I came a long way from the carwash,Got to where I said I'd getNow that I'm here I know for sureI really ain't got there yetThink I'll start all overSwing my guitar over my backI'm gonna get myself back on the trackI'll never, never ever look backI'll never be more than what I amWouldn't you knowI' m a swinging little Guitar man
()Lyrics:Gene MaclellanMusic:Gene MaclellanBeneath this snowy mantle cold and cleanThe unborn grass lies waitingfor its coat to turn to greenThe snowbird sings a song he always singsAnd speaks to me of flowersthat will bloom again in springWhen I was young my heart was young then tooAnything that it would tell me,that's the thing that I would doBut now I feel such emptiness withinFor the thing that I want most in lifeIs the thing I can't win更多更詳盡歌詞 在 Spread your tiny wings and fly awayAnd take the snow back with youWhere it came from on that dayThe one I love forever is untrueAnd if I could you knowthat I would fly away with youThe breeze along the river seems to sayThat she'll only break my heart againshould I decide to staySo little snowbird take me with you when you goTo that land of gentle breezeswhere the peaceful waters flow
()Lyrics:Bill Monroe/Lester FlattMusic:Bill Monroe/Lester FlattTonight I'm alone without you my dearIt seems that there's a longing for you stillOh but I just keep it there so I won't be aloneIn our little cabin on the hillOh someone has taken you from meAnd left me here all aloneTo listen to the rain beat on our window paneIn our little cabin on the hill
()Lyrics:Willy NelsonMusic:Willy NelsonWell hello there,my it's been a long long timeHow am I doin',oh well I guess I'm doin' fineIt's been so long now and it seems thatIt was only yesterdayMmm, ain't it funny how time slips awayHow's your new love,I hope that he's doin' fineHeard you told him, yes babyThat you'd love him till the end of timeWell you know, that's the same thing更多更詳盡歌詞 在 that you told meWell it seems like just the other dayMmm, ain't it funny how time slips awayGotta go now,guess I'll see you hanging roundDon't know when though, ohNever know when I'll be back in townBut I remember what I told youThat in time your gonna payWell ain't it surprisin' how time slips awayYeah, ain't it surprisin' how time slips away
()Written:Howard Barnes/Don RobertsonOh how many arms have held youAnd hated to let you goHow many, oh how many, I wonderBut I really don't want, I don't wanna knowOh how many lips have kissed youAnd set, set your soul aglow, yes they didHow many, oh how many, I wonder, yes I doBut I really don't want to know更多更詳盡歌詞 在 So always make, make me wonderAnd always make, make me guessAnd even, you know even if I ask youOh darling oh don't you, don't confessJust let it, let it remain your secretOh for darling, darling I love you soNo wonder, yeah no wonder, I wonderMmm, 'cause I really don't want, I don't wanna know
()Lyrics:Hank CochranMusic:Hank CochranMake the world go awayGet it off my shoulderSay the things we used to sayAnd make the world, make it go awayDo you remember when you loved meBefore the world took you awayWell if you do, then forgive meAnd make the world, make it go awayMake the world go awayGet it off my shoulder更多更詳盡歌詞 在 Say the things we used to sayAnd make the world, make it go awayNow I'm sorry if I hurt youLet me make it up to you day by dayAnd if you will please forgive meAnd make the world, make it go awayMake the world go awayGet it off my shoulderSay the things we used to sayAnd make the world, make it go away
()Lyrics:Hank WilliamsMusic:Hank WilliamsYour cheatin' heart will make you weepYou'll cry and cry and try to sleepBut sleep won't come the whole night throughYour cheatin' heart will tell on youWhen tears come down like falling rainYou'll toss around and call my nameYou're gonna walk that floor the way that I do更多更詳盡歌詞 在 Your cheatin' heart will tell on youWhen tears come down like falling rainYou'll toss around and call my nameYou're gonna walk that floor just the way that I doYour cheatin' heart will tell on youYour cheatin' heart will tell on youYour cheatin' heart will tell on you
()Lyrics:Scott WisemanMusic:Scott WisemanHave I told you lately that I love you?Could I tell you once again somehow?Have I told with all my heart and soul how I adore you?Well darling I'm telling you nowHave I told you lately when I'm sleepingEvery dream I dream is you somehow?Have I told you why the nights are longWhen you're not with me?Well darling I'm telling you now更多更詳盡歌詞 在 My heart would break in two if I should lose youI'm no good without you anyhowAnd have I told you lately that I love youWell darling I'm telling you nowMy heart would break in two if I should lose youI'm no good without you anyhowAnd have I told you lately that I love youWell darling I'm telling you now

我要回帖

更多关于 have tried 的文章

随机推荐