还剩18页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢初一英语作文:我喜欢住在乡村 - 小学生作文
& 欢迎分享本文到你的博客~
初一英语作文:我喜欢住在乡村
作者: 关注人气:2009℃ []
【导读】我喜欢住在乡村 初一英语作文
I like livingin the countryside
We can have a colorful ..如果觉得很不错,欢迎点评和分享~感谢你的阅读与支持!
本文《初一英语作文:我喜欢住在乡村》由整理,仅供参考。
我喜欢住在乡村 初一作文
I like livingin the countryside
We can have a colorful life in the countryside!
I like living countryside,because it’s quiet and the air is fresh.There are a lot pf farmhouse and small gardens in countraide.We can live in a lager house with a big yard.Neighbors are kind to each other.
But living in the city,the traffic is very heary,it’s noisy.There cost of living is high and the air isn’t fresh.I don’t like city!
I like living in the countryside very much!
我喜欢住在乡村译文:
我喜欢住在乡村
我住在一个生活多彩的乡村!
我喜欢住在乡村,因为它非常安静而且空气新鲜。这里有好多的农场房和小花园在乡村。我们可以住在大的房子里和院子里。邻居都非常友好。
但是住在城市里,交通很拥挤,它很吵闹。这里花费很高并且空气也不新鲜。我不喜欢城市!
我非常喜欢住在乡村!
======本文到此结束,欢迎浏览更多相关精彩内容======
>> 不是您想要的?去
浏览更多精彩文章。<<
初一英语作文:我喜欢住在乡村的相关评论
站内导航:
推荐栏目:
热门专题:求英语作文 I like living .(我喜欢住在.) 急50个单词以上
情绪不说谎5sY
I like living in the city more than in the country because of three reasons.Firstly,the city is convenient as it has a number of public transport and there are shopping centres all around.Secondly,there are lots of entertainment venues in the city.For example,cinemas,karaokes,amusement parks and many more.Finally,the city has better schools and more work positions for people to choose from.The above three reasons are why I like living in the city more than the countryside.这样子ok么
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码《我喜欢北京》英语作文80词
Beijing is the captial city of China.There is THE GREAT WALL in Beijing.THE GREAT WALL is very long ,
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码我喜欢住在城市 英语作文
Jie启Hm222
I love live in the cityI like live in city.The city now I live in is Shanghai.There are a lot of shops,hospitals and so on.In a word,it is very convenient to live in a modern city.We can take a bus,take a taxi,take a bicycle or by other vehicle.SO we can easily go to everywhere.In a big city,we can see many tall buildings,they are very magnificent.So I love live in the city----Shanghai.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 我喜欢的季节英语作文 的文章

随机推荐