He ___ at the gym at the moment. A works out Bhave workedd out C am working out D is working out

英语题帮帮忙_百度知道The idea that he come up with____well.A.work outThe idea that he come up with____well.A.work out B.worked out C.working out D.works out
血刺血舞杔粻溈
BThe idea(主语) that he had come up with(定语从句)【worked out】(谓语)well(状语)
我不明白,with后跟动词ing啊?
come up with 这是定语从句中的短语动词, 它的宾语是引导这个定语从句的关系代词that,后面的worked out 可见不是with 的宾语, 而是整个句子的谓语,这样当然不能用ing 形式了!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码江苏省沭阳县如东中学学年高一下学期模拟测试英语试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
江苏省沭阳县如东中学学年高一下学期模拟测试英语试题
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩9页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢8.This is the first time i've seen you at this gym.Really?i _ here for a couple years.A.had been working out B.have been working out c.am working out D.work out9.This coming June,i_ a student at XXX for a year.A.have been B.will be C.had been D.will have been10.If the rescue team had gotten to the mine any later than it did,the miners probably_ out alive.A.wouldn't make it B.wouldn't be making it C.wouldn't have been making it D.wouldn'have made it11.In fact,prior to Hurricame katrina in 2005,my family_ there since before the Civil war.A.lived B.has lived C.has been living D.had been living12.Well,after the hurricane,my parent's home was ruined,so they_,and now they live with my sister in L.A.A.had been moved B.had moved C.had to move D.had been moving13.Well,after the hurricane i was really depressed and started regretting_ to New orleans in the first place.My business had been destroyed.A.that i should move B.to move C.having moved D.to have moved14.I _ to L.A too because i had a couple of job offers there,but i prefered to come back to N.Y area- I always loved it here and still have lots of friends here.A.could have moved B.ought to have been moving C.can move D.will move
林海yy2739
8B 9D 10 D 11D12C13C14A
有问题可以追问
13,14你和楼上答得不一样啊,我也是这两个比较confuse
:在飓风袭击后,我沮丧不已,后悔当初搬到新奥尔良的决定。整个句子是过去时,搬回新奥尔良是在飓风袭击之前,当然要用完成时态,表示搬家发生在飓风袭击之前。C,正确!注:新奥尔良是飓风多发地带,可以问问度娘。14 : 翻译为,我本可以搬到洛杉矶的,因为我已经在洛市拿得到两个offer了,但是我依然要回到纽约,因为我爱这座城市和这里的朋友。A,could have done 本可以, 故正确。只要理解题意了,并不难做出选择,请给分~
为您推荐:
8.B 现在完成时,表示过去一直在这里居住到现在。9.D 因为是在即将到来的六月,所以用将来完成时。10.D if..had done
should/could /would/ have done.与过去愿望或事实不符的虚拟语气11.D12.C13.B(不确定)14.D望采纳,谢谢13,14你和楼下答得不一样啊...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 overworked 的文章

随机推荐