where is the cinemaforg怎么回答

英语教案:I’m a forg - 少儿英语 - 第一幼儿教育网
-& 文章内容
英语教案:I’m a forg
  活动目的:  1、复习单词:polliwog 、 duck 、 goldfish 、 frog 、 tortoise ,复习句型:Where are you going? I&m going to look for my mother.  2、学习小蝌蚪变成青蛙,外形特征特征变化的短语:back legs turn out,front legs turn out , no toise.  3、在愉快的活动体验中培养对英语活动的兴趣和交流的能力。  活动准备:  1、小蝌蚪胸饰  2、请一位老师扮演青蛙妈妈,三个分别扮演duck& goldfish& tortoise角色  3、环境布置  对室内已有的环境创设进行局部完善,营造故事中的池塘氛围。  4、录音磁带(小蝌蚪前进的音乐)  活动过程:  导入:T: we are polliwogs. Do you know where is our mother?  S: I don&t know. T:OK! Now, we are going to look for my mother  在音乐的伴随下进入场景。  1.& Duck  T: What&s that?  S: Duck ! Hello duck .  D: Hello! Polliwogs,Where are you going ?  T: I&m going to look for my mother .(根据掌握情况,进行重复巩固)  S: 学说:I&m going to look for my mother .  D: Oh , I know Your mothers have two big eyes and a big mouth.  T: what does your mother look like ?  S: Two big eyes and a big mouth .  T: let&s say Thank you to duck.  D: You are welcome .Let&s go .  S: Ok,Let&s go!  2.& Fish  T: Hello! Fish!  F: Hello !Where are you going ?  T,S: I&m going to look for my mother .(反复学习这句话)  F: Oh,I know .Your mothers have four legs.  T: What does your mother look like ?  S: Four legs.  3.& Tortoise(方法同上,学习Where are you going? I&m going to look for my mother. A white belly)  4.& Play games : & Row your boat & 让每个孩子复习巩固Where are you going?  I&m going to look for my mother. 学习小蝌蚪变成青蛙,外形特征特征变化的短语:back legs  turn out , front legs turn out , no toise .  5. 为妈妈做图片,复习巩固back legs turn out, front legs turn out , no toise  .说得好的小蝌蚪变成小青蛙。  6.& 找到妈妈(老师扮演的青蛙妈妈出场)。  M: Hello! Babies, I am your mother . Come here!  T, S: Mummy! Mummy! Ah! Ah! I love you!  结束:复习歌曲&If you are happy&,活动在欢快中结束。
上一篇:  
本类热门浏览Whereisthefrog是什么意思_Whereisthefrog在线翻译_Whereisthefrog什么意思_Whereisthefrog的意思_Whereisthefrog的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
Whereisthefrog是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
Whereisthefrog是什么意思 Whereisthefrog在线翻译 Whereisthefrog什么意思 Whereisthefrog的意思 Whereisthefrog的翻译 Whereisthefrog的解释
WhereisthefrogWhereisthefrog是什么意思,Whereisthefrog在线翻译,Whereisthefrog什么意思,Whereisthefrog的意思,Whereisthefrog的翻译,Whereisthefrog的解释,Whereisthefrog的发音,Whereisthefrog的同义词,Whereisthefrog的反义词,Whereisthefrog的例句,Whereisthefrog的相关词组,Whereisthefrog意思是什么,Whereisthefrog怎么翻译,单词Whereisthefrog是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2016  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 whereisthefrog是什么意思_百度知道举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“A&frog&(青蛙)&is&...”,相似的试题还有:
A frog (青蛙) is born in a small river.When he is young,the river is his home.He doesn’t know his parents,but he has hundreds of brothers and sisters.He swims about and plays with them all the time.At that time,he doesn’t look like his parents.He has no legs and he has a big tail (尾巴).So he looks like a fish. Later,his tail gets shorter and shorter.And he has four legs and a very short tail.He looks like his parents now. Then, he will eat a lot of bad insects (害虫).【小题1】Where is a frog born?A.On a farm.B.On the land.C.In the river.D.In the sea.【小题2】Which of the following is right.'?A.A baby frog stays at home and knows only his parents.B.A baby frog looks like a bird and he knows his parents.C.A baby frog looks like his parents but he doesn't know them.D.A baby frog looks like a fish and he has a lot of brothers and sisters.【小题3】Who does a frog play with all the time?A.His parents B.His brothers and sisters C.FishD.Insects【小题4】A frog has &&&&&&&&&&.A.four legs and a very short tailB.four legs but he has a long tailC.no legs but he has a long tailD.no legs and he looks like a fish【小题5】A baby frog &&&&&&&&&&.A.can't swimB.can't eat bad insects C.has no tailD.can eat bad insects
阅读理解。A frog (青蛙) is born in a small river.When he is young,the river is his home.He doesn't know his parents,buthe has hundreds of brothers and sisters.He swims about and plays with them all the time.At that time,he doesn'tlook like his parents.He has no legs and he has a big tail (尾巴).So he looks like a fish.&&&& Later,his tail gets shorter and shorter.And he has four legs and a very short tail.He looks like his parents now.Then, he's going to eat a lot of bad insects (害虫).1. Where is a frog born?A. On a farm.&&&&&&B. On the land.&&&&&&C. In the river.&&&&&&D. In the sea.2. Which of the following is right.'?A. A baby frog stays at home and knows only his parents.B. A baby frog looks like a bird and he knows his parents.C. A baby frog looks like his parents but he doesn't know them.D. A baby frog looks like a fish and he has a lot of brothers and sisters.3. Who does a frog play with all the time?A. His parents.&&B. His brothers and sisters.&&C. Fish.&&&&&&D. Insects.4. A frog has&&&.A. four legs and a very short tail&&&&&&&&B. four legs but he has a long tailC. no legs but he has a long tail&&&&&&&&&&D. no legs and he looks like a fish5. A baby frog&&&.A. can't swim&&B. can't eat bad insects&&C. has no tail&&D. can eat bad insects
A&frog&(青蛙)&is&born&in&a&small&river.When&he&is&young,the&river&is&his&home.He&doesn’t&know&his&parents,but&he&has&hundreds&of&brothers&and&sisters.He&swims&about&and&plays&with&them&all&the&time.At&that&time,he&doesn’t&look&like&his&parents.He&has&no&legs&and&he&has&a&big&tail&(尾巴).So&he&looks&like&a&fish.Later,his&tail&gets&shorter&and&shorter.And&he&has&four&legs&and&a&very&short&tail.He&looks&like&his&parents&now.&Then,&he’s&going&to&eat&a&lot&of&bad&insects&(害虫).【小题1】Where&is&a&frog&born?A.On&a&farm.B.On&the&land.C.In&the&river.D.In&the&sea.【小题2】&Which&of&the&following&is&right.’?A.A&baby&frog&stays&at&home&and&knows&only&his&parents.B.A&baby&frog&looks&like&a&bird&and&he&knows&his&parents.C.A&baby&frog&looks&like&his&parents&but&he&doesn’t&know&them.D.A&baby&frog&looks&like&a&fish&and&he&has&a&lot&of&brothers&and&sisters.【小题3】Who&does&a&frog&play&with&all&the&time?A.His&parents.B.His&brothers&and&sisters.C.Fish.D.Insects.【小题4】A&frog&has&             .A.four&legs&and&a&very&short&tailB.four&legs&but&he&has&a&long&tailC.no&legs&but&he&has&a&long&tailD.no&legs&and&he&looks&like&a&fish【小题5】A&baby&frog&             .A.can’t&swimB.can’t&eat&bad&insectsC.has&no&tailD.can&eat&bad&insects&

我要回帖

更多关于 where is the beef 的文章

随机推荐