推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口<input type="hidden" name="header" value='' />
您的位置:
考研政治真题视频
发布时间:
考研政治真题视频,jhzyjy中域教育致力于提供执业医师.大学毕业可以考二级建造师吗,大学生创业园,大学生创业故事,大学生创业计划,大学生创新创业点子,大学生如何创业,大学生怎么样创业,大学生考sat,大学研究生留学,大学考研培训班,大学雅思培训,大家论坛注册消防工程师,大家论坛执业药师
There is a connection between the Japanese hostage incidents in the IS-controlled territory, the terrorist attacks in Paris and Sydney, and recent hostage incidents in North Africa and Yemen: terrorist forces in West Asia and North Africa are escalating their hostage strategy.,U.S. President Barack Obama welcomed the Dalai Lama at a &prayer breakfast& in Washington on Thursday, but did not meet him directly, according to reports.。
The United States has so far provided Ukraine with non-lethal military equipment such as armoured vests and helmets. Merkel will fly to Washington to meet Obama on Sunday and the Ukraine crisis is expected to be high on their agenda.,考研政治真题视频。
So is now good timing for ski businesses? I talk to Isral Maynard, the China chief of Burton, the world's No.1 snowboard maker.
,Despite a mild rebound on Friday, the yuan is still under pressure to weaken as the central government is expected to deliver further stimulus measures to boost yuan liquidity.&I think the same. I think it sounds fun,& says a tourist.、。
Los Blancos, in black are unlucky not to score in the first few minutes, as Ronaldo's curling attempt find the woodwork.,Facing China&s rise, the world community reacts variously, just as President Xi Jinping observed in his address to the Australian Parliament in November, &Many people applaud China&s achievements and have great confidence in China, while some others have concerns about C and there are also people who find fault with everything China does.&Though small in number, such leaders are key to advancing the rule of law and they shoulder great responsibility in the campaign, Xi said while addressing a workshop on the topic.,&I got yelled at by the teachers, and my parents weren't happy about it. I guess because Chinese culture, they think Asian should put something down like lawyer, doctor, scientist or something. They think you should have a better dream. To me, my dad's worked really hard, he fed all of our family, because of him, we got everything we have,& Liu said.
China became the most favorable investment destination in the worldwide in 2014.商品编号:
京 东 价:
[定价:¥]
支&#x3000;&#x3000;持:
搭配赠品:
所 在 地:北京 海淀区
服务支持:
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
高教版2016年9月全国计算机等级考试教材 二级C语言程序设计 教材+上机考试题库 共2本
加载中,请稍候...
商品介绍加载中...
扫一扫,精彩好书免费看
服务承诺:
京东平台卖家销售并发货的商品,由平台卖家提供发票和相应的售后服务。请您放心购买!
注:因厂家会在没有任何提前通知的情况下更改产品包装、产地或者一些附件,本司不能确保客户收到的货物与商城图片、产地、附件说明完全一致。只能确保为原厂正货!并且保证与当时市场上同样主流新品一致。若本商城没有及时更新,请大家谅解!
权利声明:京东上的所有商品信息、客户评价、商品咨询、网友讨论等内容,是京东重要的经营资源,未经许可,禁止非法转载使用。
注:本站商品信息均来自于合作方,其真实性、准确性和合法性由信息拥有者(合作方)负责。本站不提供任何保证,并不承担任何法律责任。
印刷版次不同,印刷时间和版次以实物为准。
价格说明:
京东价:京东价为商品的销售价,是您最终决定是否购买商品的依据。
划线价:商品展示的划横线价格为参考价,该价格可能是品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价或由品牌供应商提供的正品零售价(如厂商指导价、建议零售价等)或该商品在京东平台上曾经展示过的销售价;由于地区、时间的差异性和市场行情波动,品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价等可能会与您购物时展示的不一致,该价格仅供您参考。
折扣:如无特殊说明,折扣指销售商在原价、或划线价(如品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价、厂商指导价、厂商建议零售价)等某一价格基础上计算出的优惠比例或优惠金额;如有疑问,您可在购买前联系销售商进行咨询。
异常问题:商品促销信息以商品详情页“促销”栏中的信息为准;商品的具体售价以订单结算页价格为准;如您发现活动商品售价或促销信息有异常,建议购买前先联系销售商咨询。
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
浏览了该商品的用户还浏览了
加载中,请稍候...
iframe(src='///ns.html?id=GTM-T947SH', height='0', width='0', style='display: visibility:')2016年3月计算机二级考试教材用2013年的行吗_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 计算机二级access教材 的文章

随机推荐