你可能喜欢沙沟明德小学五年级下册期未考试成绩单_百度知道待解决问题&
2016期末考试成绩五年级那石门小学
2016期末考试成绩五年级那石门小学
更新时间: 10:27
四川省交通管理学校2011期末考试成绩查询
2015年安徽工商职业学院期末考试成绩在开学前能查到吗
当然能啊 过年之后就差不多了 旅管系的 现在能吧
黄石理工学院医学院2011年期末考试成绩如何查
上理工网查 “黄石理工学院---信息管理系统---综合查询” 里面有个“学生学籍课程及成绩查询”不过遗憾的是该服务仅供黄石理工学院校园网内部用户浏览和使用,学校以外的网无权访问!
广东博文学校高中期末考试成绩怎么查
班成绩和学校成绩只有找班主任老师才能查到,或者是等录取后在教育网上查。
蚌埠医学院期末考试成绩查询的网址是什么
我是蚌医的哦,你可以到蚌医的首页去看一下,一般都会在网上公布的. 你打他学校的电话,查询一下! 百度 搜索 安徽招生考试院 成绩和录取
张家口教育学院期末考试成绩怎么查询
张家口教育学院 首页& 院校招生计划 7730 张家口教育学院(第四批高职高专(二)院校) 7730 张家口教育学院 13人 (河北张家口市平门路副19号) 计算机应用技术 4500 1 资源环境与城市管理 4500 1 金融保险 4500 1 会计电算化(注册会计师方向) 4500 1... zsxx./sqlimg/school_html_jt/200 ... 5K
- 百度快照 zsxx. 上的更多结果
请问长沙财经职业中专学校期末考试成绩怎样进鹏达系统去查?
目前 长沙财经的网站进不了!
江苏经贸职业学院的期末考试成绩何时在网上公布何时寄到家里
你好,可以和你的辅导员联系,现在成绩已经出来了,网上可以查询在学校官网的教务系统输入学号密码,如果还不行,可以发送学号、班级信息至.cn,会把你班所有成绩发送给你的。
沈阳市化学工业学校期末考试成绩单(2009下学期 →2010上学期)
鹤壁市职业技术学院附属中专的期末考试查询成绩网站?
青果软件———考试成绩查询 用这个就行!!
当然能啊 过年之后就差不多了 旅管系的 现在能吧...
上理工网查 “黄石理工学院---信息管理系统---综合查询” 里面有个“学生学籍课程及成绩查询”不过遗憾的是该...
&本站QQ官方微博:@jixiaoJE &
Copyright &&&(JE中专网)&&All Rights Reserved.
网站版权与免责声明
①由于各方面不确定的因素,有可能原文内容调整与变化,本网所提供的相关信息请网友以权威部门公布的正式信息为准.
②本网转载的文/图等稿件出于非商业性目的,如转载稿涉及版权及个人隐私等问题,请在两周内邮件联系小学五年级英语下册期末考试卷及答案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
小学五年级英语下册期末考试卷及答案
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
小学五年级英语下册期末考试卷及答案
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源 莲山 课 件 w w w.5Y k J. c oM 五年级下学期英语期末考试卷班级&&&&&&&&&&&& 姓名&&&&&&&&&&&& 学号&&&&&&&&&& 成绩&&&&&&&&&& 部分(30分)一、听录音,选出你所听到的单词或词组,读两遍。(10分)(&&& ) 1. A. card&B. catch&C. cartoon(&&& ) 2. A. let&B. lesson&C. listen(&&& ) 3. A. wash&B. watch&C. which(&&& ) 4. A. butterfly&B. dragonfly&C. firefly(&&& ) 5. A. white&B. write&C. bright(&&& ) 6. A. 6:15&B. 7:15&C. 6:45(&&& ) 7. A. toothache&B. backache&C. headache(&&& ) 8. A. walk carefully&B. sit quietly&C. sing loudly(&&& ) 9. A. carry big things&B. glow at night&C. dance in the flowers(&&& ) 10. A. touch your knees&B. lift up your right leg.&C. put your feet together&
二、根据你所听到的问句,选出正确答句,读两遍。(10分)(&&& ) 1. A. Yes, I do.&B. Yes, I can.&C. Not yet.(&&& ) 2. A. Yes, I’m Tom speaking.&B. Yes, speaking.& &C. Yes, I’m Tom.& (&&& ) 3. A. About half past eight.& &B. At a quarter to seven.&C. They’re seven.(&&& ) 4. A. I have PE and Chinese.&B. We like Maths. &C. I don’t like Chinese.(&&& ) 5. A. We often cook food.&B. They are watching TV.&C. They often do housework.三、听录音,完成短文,读三遍。(10分)&& 1、We are from different countries. I’m from&&&&&&&&& . He’s from&&&&&&&&&& .&& 2、How does Yang Ling&&&&&&&& her weekends?& She often&&&&&&& cartoons.&& 3、It is&&&&&&&&&& . The students are&&&&&&&& about their weekends.&& 4、&&&&&& your hands on your&&&&&&& , please.&& 5、I&&&&&&& thirsty. I can&&&&&&&&& a glass of water for you.
笔试部分(70分)一、&选出画线部分读音不同的单词。(5分)(&& ) 1. A often&&&&& B. those&&&&& C. over&&&&&& D. photo(&& ) 2. A have&&&&&& B. cake&&&&&& C. name&&&&&& D. table(&& ) 3. A computer&& B. usually&&&& C. puppet&&&& D. student(&& ) 4. A please&&&& B. breakfast&& C. sweater&&& D. bread(&& ) 5. A scarf&&&&& B. quarter&&&& C. party&&&&& D. bar二、&写出下列词组的英语或汉语。(1-5题为10分,6-7题为5分。15分)1. 集邮&&&&&&&&&&&& __&&& ____&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. 住在中国______________________3. 在周二上午&&&&&&&&& __ ____&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. 谈论&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ____&&&&&&&& 5. 忙碌的一天&&&&& ____ __&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6. at once&&&&&&&&&&&& ______&&&&&&& 7. different countries&&& __&&&&& ____&&&&&&&&& 8. stay in bed&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ___&&&&& 9. a quarter to twelve&&&& __&& ____&&&&&&&&&&& 10. speak loudly&&&&&&&&&& ___&&&&&&& 三、将正确答案的序号填在题前的括号内。(15分) (&&& ) 1. David likes ___________ photos and ___________ flowers.A. taking, grows&&&&& B. taking, growing&&&&& C. takes, grows(&&& ) 2. The boy ___________ the Internet every day.A. is surfing&&&&&&&& B. surf&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. surfs(&&& ) 3. ___________ music, please .A. Listen&&&&&&&&&&& B. Listen to&&&&&&&&&&& C. listen to(&&& ) 4. I often play football ___________ the weekends.A. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. at (&&& ) 5. The students are ___________follow the orders.A. trying to&&&&&&&&& B. trying&&&&&&&&& C. try to(&&& ) 6. ―Do you have ___________ hobbies?&& ―Yes, I do.A. some&&&&&&&&&&&& B. any&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. a(&&& ) 7. The girl can skate, ___________the boy can’t. A. but&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. to(&&& ) 8. I can play ___________ football . My sister can play ___________ violin.&&&&&& A. the&&&&&&&&&&& B. /&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. / ; the(&&& ) 9. David goes to school ___________ Monday ___________ Friday by bus.&&&&&& A. and&&&&&&&&&&& B. to&&&&&&&&&&&& C. to(&&& ) 10. My brother ___________ books now. A. reads&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. reading&&&&&&&&&&& C. is reading 四、从Ⅱ栏中找出能回答Ⅰ栏中问题的选项,并将其序号填入题前的括号内。( 5分)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& II(&&& ) 1. Hello, may I speak to Helen?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. She often draws pictures.(&&& ) 2. What is she doing there?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. She is singing.(&&& ) 3. What day is it today?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. I’ve got a bad cough.(&&& ) 4. What’s the matter?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. It’s Saturday.(&&& ) 5. What does Nancy usually do on Sundays?&&&&& E. Sorry, wrong number. 五、根据中文完成句子,每空一词。(10分)1.Helen放学后通常做什么?她通常做家庭作业。  What _& ___ Helen usually do after school? She usually does ___&& __ homework.  2.星期三上午我们上什么课?我们上英语和计算机课程。  What __&& __ do we have __&& _Wednesday morning ? We have&&&&&&&&& and Computer Studies.  3.你母亲有一些爱好吗?是的,她有。她喜欢洗衣服。  __& __ your mother have any __& __? Yes, she _& ___.  4.用你的右手触摸你的左脚。  ________ your right hand _______ your left foot .  六、用所给单词的适当形式。(5分)&&& 1. It’s ten past four. The girls ___________ (play) games.2. There ___________ ( be ) two swings and a slide in our school.& 3. Do you like___________ (skate)? 4. My sister___________ ( have) a nice box.5. Please show your stamps to___________. (she)七、按要求完成下列句子,每空一词。(10分)1. There is some water in the glass. (改为一般疑问句)___________ there ___________ water in the glass ?2. I feel ill now. (对划线部分提问)___________ ___________ you feel now?3. I like playing chess.(改为否定句)I ___________ like ___________ chess.4. better, hope, I, you, soon, get (连词成句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .5. are, different, we, from, countries (连词成句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .八、理解(10分)(A)短文判断正误,正确的写 T,错误的写 F。 (5分)Helen usually gets up very early in the morning. She often goes to school at about half past seven. She has her first lesson at eight o five. She doesn’t go home at noon. She has lunch at a quarter to eleven at school. After lunch, she has a rest for half an hour. Then she plays games with her classmates. Classes are over at half past four. Helen goes home with her friends at about five. At six thirty, she has supper with her parents. She goes to bed at half past nine. That’s Helen’s day. (&&& ) 1. Helen usually gets up late in the morning.(&&& ) 2. The first lesson begins at about half past seven. (&&& ) 3. Helen doesn’t have lunch at home.(&&& ) 4. Helen goes home with her classmates at about four.(&&& ) 5. Helen goes to bed at nine thirty.(B)阅读短文并选择正确答案。(5分)& My name is Yang Ling. I’m a student in a primary school here. I have four lessons in the morning and three lessons in the afternoon. I have Chinese, Maths, Art, Science, Social Science and Computer Studies. I like Maths and Art. But my friend Lily doesn’t. She likes Art and Computer Studies. Many students in our school like Art very much. They like drawing pictures. Some students like sport. They usually play football and basketball after school. On Saturdays and Sundays, I usually do housework. Sometimes I make model cars with my classmates.(&&& ) 1. How many lessons does Yang Ling have a day? A. Four.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Six.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Seven.(&&& ) 2. Who is Lily? A. Yang Ling’s friend.&&&&&& B. Yang Ling’s sister.&&&&&&&&&& C. Sorry, I don’t know.(&&& ) 3. What subjects does Lily like? A. Art and Maths.&&&&&&&&&& B. Art and Computer Studies.&&& C. Art and Social Science.(&&& ) 4. What do some students usually do after school? A. Play football and baseball.& B. Play basketball and football.& C. Play football and volleyball.(&&& ) 5. What does Yang Ling usually do at the weekends? A. Draw pictures.&&&&&&&&&& B. Do housework and make model cars. C. Do homework and make model planes.
&2010年《牛津小学英语5B》期末测试题文字稿及参考答案听力文字稿一、听录音,选出你所听到的单词或词组,读两遍。(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)1. I catch insects at the weekends. 2. Listen! The girls are singing.3. I often wash clothes in the evening.4. There’s a dragonfly on the wall.5. The man in white is Tom’s father.6. It’s a quarter past six.7. Jim has got a headache.& 8. Please sit quietly and listen to me.9. Fireflies can glow at night.10. Stand in a line. And put your feet together.二、根据你所听到的问句,选出正确答句,读两遍。(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)1. Are you ready for class?2. May I speak to Tom?3. What time is it?4. What subject do you like?5. How do your parents spend their weekends?三、听录音,完成短文,读三遍。(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)1、We are from different countries. I’m from China. He’s from Japan.&& 2、How does Yang Ling spend her weekends?& She often watches cartoons.&& 3、It is Monday. The students are talking about their weekends.&& 4、Put your hands on your head, please.&& 5、I feel thirsty. I can& get a glass of water for you.&参考答案听力部分一、听录音,选出你所听到的单词或词组,读两遍。(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)1.B&& 2.C&&& 3.A&& 4.B&& 5.A&& 6.A&& 7.C&&& 8.B&& 9.B&& 10.C二、听录音,给下列图画标上正确的序号,读两遍。(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)5&& 1&& 2&& 4&& 3 三、根据你所听到的问句,选出正确答句,读两遍。(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)&&& 1.C&& 2.B&& 3.A&& 4.B&& 5.C四、根据你所听到的对话及问题,选择正确的答案,读两遍。(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)&&& 1.C&& 2.B&& 3.B&& 4.C&& 5.A五、听录音,完成短文,读三遍。(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)F&&&& him笔试部分一、写出下列词组的英语或汉语。(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)1. collect stamps& 2. learn…from… 3. on Tuesday morning& 4.talk about& 5.write an e-mail to me6. 立刻&&& 7. 相同的爱好&&& 8. 呆在床上&&& 9. 11:45&&& 10.大声地说二、将正确答案的序号填在题前的括号内。(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分) 1.B& 2.C& 3.B& 4.C& 5.A& 6.A& 7.B& 8.A& 9.C& 10.C& 11.B& 12.C& 13.B& 14.C& 15.A三、从Ⅱ栏中找出能回答Ⅰ栏中问题的选项,并将其序号填入题前的括号内。(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)1.E&& 2.B&& 3.D&& 4.C&& 5.A&&&&&&& 四、看图完成对话,每空一词。(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)1.Where;& America;& speak;& English&&& 2.&&&&&&&&&& do五、用所给词的适当形式。(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)1. to water& 2.are playing& 3.are& 4. cards& 5.skating& 6. watch& 7.has& 8.Nancy’s& 9.her&&&& 10.go六、按要求完成下列句子,每空一词。(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)1.Is; any&& 2.H do&& 3.W does&& 4.don’t; playing&& 5. for七、阅读短文并判断正误,正确的写 T,错误的写 F。 (共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)1.F&&& 2.F&&& 3.T&&& 4.F&&& 5.T 八、阅读短文并选择正确答案。(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)1.C&&& 2.A&&& 3.B&&& 5.B&& 5. B&文 章来源 莲山 课 件 w w w.5Y k J. c oM
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?红江二小五年级一班成绩单_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 2016五年级考试成绩 的文章

随机推荐