正在努力加载中...
下载积分:2500
内容提示:短文填空
文档格式:PPT|
浏览次数:23|
上传日期: 16:36:43|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
官方公共微信> 【答案带解析】短文填空。 根据短文大意完成下列短文,每空一词。(每空2分,共16分) Scie...
短文填空。 根据短文大意完成下列短文,每空一词。(每空2分,共16分)Scientists are studying dreams and they think that the more we understand our dreams, the
we can understand ourselves. Dreams may carry much interesting information so they are very important to us.Sometimes we are
busy that we can’t remember everything at work or home, but dreams can remind(提醒)us of what we don’t think of in the daytime. For
3. , many people may dream of their teeth falling out (掉落)because they’re starting to think they are getting older and older. When people dream of being ready for a very important thing, probably the
is trying to tell you that you have to write down the coming date.On the other hand, dreams can show us how we really
about our relationships(关系). There was once a young woman who thought she had a good husband(丈夫), but then at
6. she dreamed of fighting with him. This dream was telling she needed to
with her husband and tell him __8.___her problem to him. Her husband believed she shouldn’t have a job, and this made her angry. 
试题分析:本文讲述的是梦与我们的生活之间的一些关联,梦能带给我们一些有趣的信息,因此梦对于我们来说是重要的。
1.句意:我们越能理解我们的梦,我们越能理解我们自己。此题the+比较级,the+比较级,越……,越...
考点分析:
考点1:科普环保类
科普环保类阅读理解:
& & 阅读能力是中学生学习英语应具备的一种基本能力。学习英语的一个重要目的在于获取信息。通过阅读这一重要手段,我们可以大量地获取知识,拓展知识面,还可以增强语感,培养敏捷的思维能力。
阅读理解也是各地中考试题的必考题型之一,在中考试题中占有较大比例,主要考查学生通过文字获取信息的能力。在中考中,阅读的篇数一般是三到四篇,选材范围越来越广,除故事、幽默、人物轶事外,科普性文章也多了起来。体裁也趋于多样化,有记叙文、说明文、应用文等。还要求学生能理解及解释图表多提供的简单信息等。三四篇短文中有的难度跨度较大,以便拉开档次,体现选拔功能。并且扩大了选材范围,主要考查考生阅读所给材料,理解其中词语、句子或片段含义的能力。有时涉及对全文意思和篇章结构的理解,对一些问题作出推理和判断。阅读理解的考核中包括了对词汇、语法等语言知识的考查,要求学生具备一定的背景知识、各种常识、科普知识和一定的分析及逻辑推理能力;要求学生具有归纳段落大意、中心思想的能力。测试的方向由时间、地点、身份、人物等一些细节问题,改为测试对全文整体意义的理解程度;由考查短文的表层现象改为考对文章深层含义的理解和逻辑推断能力。另外,任务型阅读形式灵活多样,内容丰富多彩,联系实际,易考查学生的灵活运用能力和对语言的综合运用能力。在中考中占30-40分。
相关试题推荐
口语应用 (每小题1分 共5分)从框里的句子中找出最恰当的句子填入对话中,使对话完整、通顺。。A. What kind of TV shows do you like?B. My parents like it, too.C. I think they are boring.D. What do you think of soap operas?E. But my parents can’t stand it.F. Do you like sports shows and sitcoms?G. They are really interesting. A:Do you like to watch TV?B: Yes, I love it.
.B: Well, I like sports shows, and I like sitcoms. My favorite is “The Smart Family”. I don’t like talk shows.
. Do you like them?A: I don’t mind them, but I really like game shows. Do you watch “Million Dollar Baby”?B: Yes, but my favorite game show is “One, Two, Three”.A: Yes, it’s good.
.B: Soap operas? They are boring. I can’t stand them. Why? Do you watch them?A: Yes, I love them.
. My favorite soap opera is “Houston Street”.B: Oh, yeah! My sister loves “Houston Street”. She watches it, but I don’t. I go to my room and close the door. 
句型转换。(每空1分,共8分)按要求完成下列句子,每空填写一个单词,缩写词算一个单词。1. Everyone expects to learn something interesting.(一般疑问句)everyone
to learn anything interesting?2. I get up at seven. My mother gets up at seven, too.(同义句)I get up
as my mother.3. My mother doesn’t mind
comedies or scary movies.(对划线部分提问)does your mother
comedies and scary movies ?4.那由你来决定。( 汉译英 )That’s
you to decide. 
任务型阅读。(每小题2分,共6分)阅读下面短文并回答问题。John Brown had a shop. He sold different kinds of meat in his shop. One day, a woman came into the shop at 6:00 p.m. “Sorry to be late!” she said, “I need some more meat for my dinner tonight.”John had only one piece of meat in his shop. He took it out of the fridge and said. “This is 6.5 dollars.” “That piece is too small,” the woman said, “Don’t you have anything bigger?”John went into the room behind the shop, put the piece of meat into the fridge, took it out again and closed the door with a loud noise. Then he brought the piece of meat to the woman and said, “This piece of meat is bigger and more expensive. It’s 8.5 dollars. ” “Good! ” The woman said with a smile, “Give me both of them, please.”1.How many pieces of meat did John have when the woman came to the shop?____________________________________________________________________________2.Why didn’t the woman want the meat John gave her at first?___________________________________________________________________________3.Could the woman buy two pieces of the meat?__________________________________________________________________________ 
Today it is found that school students hardly pay much attention to sports.It is because they have no interest in sports? It may not be the fact.They often say they have other more important things to do.What are these important things? Examination! They have to spend much time on all kinds of examinations and tests at school,so many of them almost become bookworm(书呆子).In the summer holidays of the last year,they had to put all the time to their study.So books stopped them from enjoying sports.Because of the pressure from their parents and teachers,they have to work harder and spend most of their time on books.As for the students themselves,they want to get good results so that they can go to famous high schools.So it seems necessary to stop their school sports for saving more time to study.In fact,education cannot go without physical exercise,because a quick mind hardly goes along with a weak body.If you don’t have a strong body, you can never achieve anything,let alone(更不用说)a great success in your life.1. _______ the greatest problem,so the school students don’t pay attention to sports now.A. Examinations are
B. No interest isC. Books are
D. studies are2.We agree to _______ according to the passage.A. work hard all day and all nightB. do sports after enough restC. do all kinds of sports after working hardD. drop the sports3. According to the passage,students’ pressure come from the following except(除了) _______.A. parents
B. teachersC. themselves
D. brothers and sisters4.“Because a quick mind hardly goes along with a weak body.” means _______.A. They’re weak because they hardly have sports in the day.B. They won’t think things quickly if they don’t have a strong body.C. They don’t want to get into the higher school if they are weak in their studies.D. They can run fast when they have strong body. 
To stay healthy sometimes isn’t difficult.Have a healthy lifestyle. It’s the best way to have a good lifestyle with family. When your family do the same activity, you can encourage each other to keep going. If you make your family enjoy doing exercise and eating healthily, you can also be healthy.When you go shopping, buy healthy food. Buy more vegetables and fruit. Try different kinds of healthy food and try to eat at home every day. But many people like eating out for fun.
If you are eating out, try to eat healthy food.Don’t think of having food as a fun activity. It’s good for us to do many fun activities around food. For example, we may often meet our friends for lunch. In fact, there are many other activities you can do with friends. How about meeting friends for a sports game? You can eat, but the activity doesn’t have to focus on food.Looking after your health should not be boring. Start now!1. According to the passage, the best way to have a healthy lifestyle is to have a good lifestyle with
.A. family
B. friendsC. students
D. teachers2.The underlined word “encourage” means
in Chinese.A. 表达
D. 打击3.According to the passage, many people often
for fun.A. play games
B. go out to eatC. do sports
D. make calls4.From the passage we learn it’s good for us to
.A. go out to eat fast food with friendsB. do many fun activities around foodC. eat different kinds of healthy food oftenD. invite friends to eat out often 
题型:阅读理解
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.跪求一本英语练习拥有完形填空 短文填空 短文改错 阅读理解_南靖一中吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:4,179贴子:
跪求一本英语练习拥有完形填空 短文填空 短文改错 阅读理解收藏
如题 这着实让我感到头疼
补习中学来精锐,针对学科薄弱点,1对1突破,量身定制辅导课程,补习效果好;补习中学1对1/1对3,满足不同学生的学习需求,&精锐教育&众多学生家长的选择.
让你每次做题都感觉亲临考场
找来找去只有四合一和星火真让人惆怅
需要贴膜吗
星火 挺简单的
星火就挺好
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 广东中考英语短文填空 的文章

随机推荐