正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!她是一个非常可爱的女孩。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:当前位置: &
求翻译:我的英语老师是一个非常漂亮的女人,同时她也是一个严格的人。我们的班主任是一个40多岁的女人了但是她非常的友好、热情。我们的语文老师看上去很严格,其实他非常的有趣每个同学都喜欢听他的课。地理老师很年轻因为她是一个才从大学毕业的人,跟我们就像好朋友一样。化学老师的可堂很搞笑,每次上完课之后同学们笑得都很开心。是什么意思?
我的英语老师是一个非常漂亮的女人,同时她也是一个严格的人。我们的班主任是一个40多岁的女人了但是她非常的友好、热情。我们的语文老师看上去很严格,其实他非常的有趣每个同学都喜欢听他的课。地理老师很年轻因为她是一个才从大学毕业的人,跟我们就像好朋友一样。化学老师的可堂很搞笑,每次上完课之后同学们笑得都很开心。
问题补充:
My English teacher is a very beautiful woman, and she is a strict person. Our teacher is a 40-year-old woman, but she is very friendly, warm. Our language teacher looks strict, in fact, he was very interesting to listen to each student like his class. Geography teacher was very young because she is
My English teacher is a very beautiful woman, and at the same time she is also a strict. Our class teacher is a 40 -year-old woman but she is very friendly and warm. Our language teachers looked very strict, in fact, he has been a very interesting each classmates like to hear his lesson. geography t
My English teacher is an extremely attractive woman, simultaneously she also is a strict person.But our impresario if over 40 year-old women she unusual has been friendly, is warm.Our language teacher looked very strict, actually his unusual interesting each schoolmates all like listening to his cla
My English teacher is a very beautiful woman, while she was a strict person. Our class teacher is a woman of more than 40 years old but she is very friendly and warm. Our Chinese teacher looks very strictly, in fact, he is extremely interesting every student likes to listen to his lectures. Geograph
My English teacher is a very beautiful woman, while she was a strict person. Our class teacher is a woman of more than 40 years old but she is very friendly and warm. Our Chinese teacher looks very strictly, in fact, he is extremely interesting every student likes to listen to his lectures. Geograph
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!我有一个好朋友,她的名字叫朱莉.她在第二中学学习,她十三年龄.她是个高挑,讨人喜欢的女孩.她学习很努_百度知道她很有气质,而且漂亮,可爱,活泼,很懂礼貌,是个讨人喜欢的孩子。英文意思。帮我翻译下。多谢了!_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 形容女孩子漂亮的英语 的文章

随机推荐