您的位置: &
是英文问题,还是科学道德问题?英语:其它的没有问题.
思毛降临nguit
no problem with others
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我英语问题大了
other things no problem
There is no problem with anyother things.
扫描下载二维码你现在的位置 : &
外企面试常见英文问题:职业目标的问题(附答案)
  六、 关于职业目标的问题
  32. Where do you see yourself being in your profession in five years? Why did you establish these goals? 你的五年职业目标是什么?你为什么会确定这样的职业目标?
  问题分析: 与中国面试官相比, 老外更加重视这个问题。在这个问题上, 面试官捕捉的信息点是: 第一, 这个家伙是个有计划有目标的人吗?第二, 他对自己所申请的职业了解吗?他知道这个职位的下一步是什么吗?第三, 这个家伙所制定的职业目标切合实际吗?此外, 外国面试官往往是你未来的直线经理或者顶头上司, 与人力资源部的面试官相比, 他更希望遇到一个已经斩钉截铁地决定要在这个领域里发展的申请人。
  回答示范1: Well, I hope I can be a brand manager in five years or so. Launching and managing a brand, introducing it to as many customers as possible, in my opinion, will bring me great job satisfaction.
  点评1: 对于有志从事市场推广活动的应届毕业生, 这个答案可谓中规中矩了。
  回答示范2: In five years? I think there are two possibilities. I will either be working as a senior in sales, or I will join a management team as a sales manager. You know during the past three years I worked my way up from sales rep to sales team leader, and I&ve felt that both positions have their own attractions. So, in five years, I would be happy to be head of sales at a company, or, if I can be a team leader in such a huge company like Siemens, that would be even better.
  点评2: 在小公司里, 要一个高职位往往很容易。如果是在大公司求职, 你可以尽量淡化对高职位的向往, 而强调对工作内容本身的追求。
  33. What will you do to achieve your career goals? 为达到职业目标你会做什么?
  问题分析: 在这个问题上, 面试官要捕捉的信息点有两个: 第一, 你为实现目标而要采取的措施是否非常合乎实际?第二, 你所申请的这份工作, 能否给你机会让你去一步一步实现自己的职业理想?
  回答示范1: To achieve my career goals, I think performance is the answer. If I perform well in the current position, I would naturally win the trust of the management team and move on to the next step of my career path. So, what I&ll do is to work hard, and achieve good results at my job.
  点评1: 说得很对, 把本职工作做好了, 升职机会自然就来了。任何单位都喜欢这样脚踏实地的人。
  回答示范2: My long term career goal requires a wide range of skills. What I&ll do is to keep improving myself, at work and through self-training outside work. As a matter of fact, I&ve already started. I&ve enrolled in a two-month English training program in New Oriental because I know English is important for my job.
  点评2: 这个答案很精彩, 除了列举了未来会做什么, 更为动人的是说自己已经开始行动了!
  34. What are your salary expectations for this position? Starting salary? Salary in five years? 你期望的薪资是多少?你希望五年以后你的薪资是多少?
  问题分析: 必问的问题。
  回答示范1: I expect to have a salary between 4,000 and 5,000 as this is the average salary the students of our school can get. But we can negotiate that. As a new graduate I care about career development opportunities more than the starting salary. As to the salary in five years, frankly speaking, I haven&t even thought about it. The more the better, but of course, it depends on what I can do for the company.
  点评1: 一个很适合应届毕业生的回答。
  回答示范2: I make about 4,000 Yuan RMB now and I expect a salary from 5,000 to 6,000. It&s not so easy to tell how much I can make in five years. If I am still at the same position I don&t think the salary then will be too much different, however, I certainly hope I can do more important things for Adidas and then be offered a higher pay.
  点评2: 一个很适合有经验申请人的回答。
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 英语问题提问 的文章

随机推荐