假定你是中学生李华李华,你的英国好友Mary考试失败,对自已失去信心,产生了厌学情绪,请你给她发一封 电子邮

假定你是李华,你的英国好友Mary考试失败,对自己失去了信心,产生了厌学情绪。请你给他发一封邮件开导他,要点如下:不要过于伤心放松,减少焦虑心理和老师交流有助于提高成绩探索(explore)适合自己的有效学习方法注意:1. 词数:100左右;可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dear Mary,I am sorry to hear that you failed the exams and have lost interest in schoolwork.In my opinion, grades are not the only purpose of learning, so don’t feel too bad. At this moment, you should take it easy and find ways to reduce your anxiety. Why not go on an outing with your friends or find time to listen to your favorite music? If you can talk to the teachers that you respect most, they may give you some practical advice that help you to explore a new learning method which is better and more suitable for you.Anyway, I hope you can rebuild your self-confidence soon! Yours truly Li Hua
试题分析:这是一篇话题类作文。假定你是李华,你的英国好友Mary考试失败,对自己失去了信心,产生了厌学情绪。请你给他发一封邮件开导他,要点如下:不要过于伤心;放松,减少焦虑心理;和老师交流有助于提高成绩;探索(explore)适合自己的有效学习方法。需要写的内容已经粗略给出,需要我们翻译成完整通顺的句子,适当添加些内容,使文章更充实。写作时注意准确运用时态,上下文意思连贯,符合逻辑关系,不能出现文章脱节问题。一定要给出自己的看法。尽量使用自己熟悉的单词句式,同时也要注意使用高级词汇和高级句型为文章润色。注意要求的词数100词左右,不要太多也不要太少。【亮点说明】I am sorry to hear that you failed the exams and have lost interest in schoolwork.这里含有一个宾语从句;If you can talk to the teachers that you respect most, they may give you some practical advice that help you to explore a new learning method which is better and more suitable for you.这里含有一个定语从句。
请根据汉语意思完成句子,每空一词。
1. 请不要为我的健康担心。
Please don"t_______ _______ my health.2. 屋里的灯亮着,李明一定在里面。
The light in the room is_______, Li Ming_______ _______in.3. 由于天气不好,他不得不呆在家里。
He had to stay at home_______ _______the bed weather.4. 在紧要关头,他想出一个好办法。
At the_______ _______ ,he came up with a good idea.5. 这次考试至关重要,因为它占期末考试的百分之三十。
This exam is crucial because it_______ _______ 30% of the final exam.
根据汉语提示完成句子,每空一词。1. 你曾经上课迟到过吗?
Do you _____ get to class _____?2. 我们应该严格要求自己。
We should _____ _____ _____
_____?3. 你们多长时间做一次这些事情?
_____ _____ do you do these things?4. 上学期大多数学生数学考试不及格。
Most students _____ the maths _____ last term.5. 我们以后再谈它好吗?
Shall we talk about it _____ _____ ?
根据汉语提示完成下列句子。1.
He failed _____
_____ _____ (期末考试).2.
Peter should _____ _____ _____ (参加考试) later.3. Tom thought he could _____ _____ _____ (考试及格).4. Teachers should _____ _____ _____ ( 对……严格) teenagers.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司【图文】高考英语一轮复习:必修2 Unit3 GainingConfidence_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&购买后可评价
您可以上传图片描述问题
联系电话:
请填写真实有效的信息,以便工作人员联系您,我们为您严格保密。
高考英语一轮复习:必修2 Unit3 GainingConfidence
||暂无简介
总评分3.8|
浏览量186166
大小:35页
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢假定你是李华,你的英国好友Mary考试失败,对自己失去了信心,产生了厌学情绪。请你给他发一封邮件开导他_百度知道使用次数:4
入库时间:
&&& 假定你是李华,你的英国好友Mary考试失败,对自己失去了信心,产生了厌学情绪。
请你给她发一封电子邮件开导她,要点如下:
&&& 1.不要过于伤心;
&&& 2.放松,减少焦虑心理;
&&& 3.和老师交流有助于提高成绩;
&&& 4.探索适合自己的有效学习方式。
注意:1. 词数100左右; 2. 可以适当发挥,不要逐字翻译;是行文连贯。
Dear Mary,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
>高中Net物理gzwl.cooco.net.cn%Dear Mary,
I am sorry to hear that you
failed the exams and have lost interest in schoolwork. In my opinion, grades
are not the only purpose of learning, so don’t feel too bad. At this moment,
you should take it easy and find ways to reduce your anxiety. Why not go on an
outing with your friends or find time to listen to your favorite music? If you
can talk to the teachers who you respect most, they may give you some practical
advice that help you to improve. Probably it’s time for you to explore a new
learning method which is better and more suitable for you.
Anyway, I hope you can
rebuild your self-confidence soon!
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载假定你是李华,你的英国好友Mary考试失败,对自己失去了信心,产生了厌学情绪。请你给他发一封邮件开导他,要点如下:不要过于伤心放松,减少焦虑心理和老师交流有助于提高成绩探索(explore)适合自己的有效学习方法注意:1. 词数:100左右;可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dear Mary,I am sorry to hear that you failed the exams and have lost interest in schoolwork.In my opinion, grades are not the only purpose of learning, so don’t feel too bad. At this moment, you should take it easy and find ways to reduce your anxiety. Why not go on an outing with your friends or find time to listen to your favorite music? If you can talk to the teachers that you respect most, they may give you some practical advice that help you to explore a new learning method which is better and more suitable for you.Anyway, I hope you can rebuild your self-confidence soon! Yours truly Li Hua
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 厌学怎么办 的文章

随机推荐