环保志愿者求职信英文版求职信范文

正确教育旗下网站
题号:4026062试题类型:写作题 知识点:&&更新日期:
你是一名中学生,想成为国际动物救助中心“International Animal Helpers”(IAH)的一名志愿者,请你用英文写一封自荐信。内容要点如下:1. 能参加周末活动;2. 从家乘地铁到“中心”约十分钟;3. 喜爱动物,愿意帮助他们;4. 懂一点医学知识;5. 补充一两点个人信息和想法。注意:1. 文中不得透露个人姓名和学校名称;2. 词数:60—803. 不得逐条翻译,内容要连贯得体;4. 信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。参考词汇:subway& n. 地铁&&&& volunteer& n. 志愿者&&&& medical& adj. 医学的Dear Sir / Madam,My name is Li Ming,&&&&Looking forward to your reply.Yours sincerely,Li Ming
难易度:较难
必须在注册登录后,才可以查看解析!
橡皮网学生APP下载
拍照搜题,秒出答案!
名校试题,天天更新,免费查看!
相关试题推荐
1、 听对话,选出与对话内容相关的图片。
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
2、 词语释义。1. take care of [ ]A. a lot of B. the first month of the yearC. look after D. come or go into 2. enter [ ]A. come or go into B. the first month of the year C. be able to D. look after
3、 — What's the ______ today?
— It's June 26. [ ]A. day B. time C. date D. hour
4、 —What is your favourite _______, Jane? —I like music best of all. [ ]A. subject B. sport C. season D. colour
5、 If a fire breaks out in a cinema, you should find the sign _______ and leave quickly. [ ]A. BUSINESS HOURS B. NO SMOKING C. PLAY D. EXIT
6、 —_______ did you come back from Shanghai? —On the morning of May 5. [ ] A. Where B. When C. What D. Which
— ______ are you going to move the table? I can help you then.
— In five minutes. Thank you very much.[ ]A. Why B. How C. Where D. When
— ______ are you getting on with Jane and Jack? — Very well. [ ]A. How B. Who C. WhatD. When
9、 选用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空。Lie, marry, enjoyable, exbit, Asia, dirt, hopeful1. We _________ ourselves quite a lot at the party. 2. The ________clothes haven't been washed yet. 3. Guangzhou _______in the south of China. 4. John got _________ to Mary. 5. There is no _________ of oil paintings here. 6. Lots of western people are interested in_____culture. 7. __________, everyone can have a great life.
10、 根据句意及首字母的提示,填写所缺的单词。1. At the meeting, Li Ming c_____ up with a great idea where to plant trees yesterday. 2. You should g the book back to the library when you finish reading it. 3. In f___, we have a lot of homework to do every day. 4. We must p____ off the sports meeting because it's raining.5. He is a v_____ who treats animals. 6. Alexander Graham Bell i_____ the telephone in 1876. 7. They like the fish and potato c_____ in the shop. 8. The soup isn't s______. Put some salt again, please. 9. Salt is p_____ in East and South China.10. We took the pictures with the new c_____ last month.
11、 He has ______ money to buy old bikes. [ ]A. run out of B. ran out ofC. run out D. ran out
12、 根据要求改写下列句子,每空只填一词。1. She has already done his homework. (改为否定句)
She ______ done his homework ______. 2. The king's hat made of red silk was on show in the museum. (改为反意疑问句)
The king's hat made of red silk was on show in the museum,______ ______ ? 3. We must clean our classrooms every day. (改为被动语态) ____________________________________________________________________ 4. I'm going to visit Xiamen and Quanzhou next week. (就画线部分提问) ______ ______ are you going to visit next week? 5. Does your uncle live in Beijing? Could you tell me …? (改为含宾语从句的复合句)
Could you tell me ______ your uncle ______ in Beijing? 6. Thomas Edison used the money to build a lab in New Jersey. (改为同义句)
Thomas Edison ______ up a lab in New Jersey ______ the money. 7. John went out two hours ago. (改为同义句)
John ______ ______ ______ for two hours.
13、 — Betty, will you please come here and help me?
— Sorry, she is not here. She _____ to the cinema. May I help you? [ ]A. goes B. was going C. will go D. has gone
14、 There _____ many new words in lesson one, so it is very easy.[ ]A. is B. aren'tC. isn'tD. are
15、 阅读理解。 Happiness is for everyone. You don't need to care about those people who have beautiful houses with large gardens and swimming pools or those who have nice cars and a lot of money and so on. Why? Because those who have big houses may often feel lonely and those who have cars may want to walk on the country roads at their free time.
In fact, happiness is always around you if you put your heart into it. When you are in trouble at school, your f when you study hard at your lessons, your parents are always taking good care of
when you get success, your friends will say congratulations (祝贺) when you do something wrong, people around you will help you to correct it. And when you do something good to others, you will feel happy too. All these are your happiness. If you notice a bit of them, you can seethat happiness is always around you. Happiness is not the same as money. It is a feeling of your heart. When you are poor, you can also say you are very happy, because you have something else that can't be bought with money. When you meet with difficulties, you can say loudly you are very happy, because you have more chances to challenge yourself. So you cannot always say you are poor and you have bad luck. As the saying goes, lifeis like a revolving (旋转的) door. When it closes, it also opens. If you take every chance you get, you can bea happy and lucky person. 1. According to the passage happiness is for ______.[ ]A. the people who have money B. the people who have beautiful houses C. the people who have nice cars D. everyone 2. When you fall down in a PE class, both your teacher and your classmates will .[ ]
16、 作文。 小明做了一个梦。他梦见自己成为北京奥运会的一名志愿者:他努力帮助来自世界各国的外国朋友……在交谈中,小明让外国朋友更多地了解北京。外国朋友感谢小明,并认为小明的英语非常好。小明很高兴,他甜蜜地笑了…… 请你根据设定的梦境并加以想象,写一段80词左右的短文。 参考词汇: try (do) one's best, find (that), heavy (lost), talk with (about)
Xiao Ming had a dream last night. In the dream, he volunteered to serve (志愿去服务) the Beijing Olympics…
扫描二维码马上下载橡皮网APP
拍照搜题,秒出答案!
名校试题,天天更新,免费查看!
接收老师发送的作业,在线答题。关于招聘暑期照顾老人志愿者的求职信的英语作业_百度知道2014年中考英语作文范文:志愿者自荐信
【网络综合 - 中考英语作文】以下是无忧考网为大家整理的《2014年中考英语作文范文:志愿者自荐信》的文章,供大家参考阅读!英语作文:2012年伦敦奥运会志愿者申请---书信应用类 以李华的身份向伦敦奥委组写一封自荐信,要求为奥服务李华 18岁 新华中学有利条件:1.已学习十年英语,口语流利2.书信比赛项目3.今年已通过互派留学生测试(exchange students),届时将就读于伊顿大学(eton college)4.交际能力强,善于与人相处求好句型、高级词汇
  希望能帮助到你~~  Dear 2012 Olympic Committee,  I am writing to apply for a position at your Volunteer Post. I would be interested in the work as a reporter.I’m Li Hua. I’m sixteen this year.I’m a student in Beijing No.1 High School Senior Two . I’m very cheerful and lively, and I like to make friends with people.I want to get the work of reporter, because of I like to report something useful. My favourite sports are skating and swimming, so I often go to skating or swimming with friends at weekend. It help me have a keen mind to report something on a fast speed and have a strong body to work day and night. I had got the first prize in the English speech contest of our school when I was fourteen. I also had got the second prize in the English speech competition of our city when I was fifteen. If I get the work, I will hard at work, make some contribution to 2012 London Olympic Games. I am looking froward to your early reply.  Yours,  Li Hua
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码志愿者应聘求职信格式
> 志愿者应聘求职信格式
志愿者应聘求职信格式
来源:求职信
尊敬的女士/先生:您好! 当您从百忙中打开我的这份求职信时,衷心的感谢您给我这样一个机会。同时,我也衷心希望能给您带去更多的选择。我叫XXX,性格属于感觉&思考型,XXXX大学XXXX专业XX届毕业生。去年7月我参加全国大学生志愿服务西部计划活动,在XXXX省基层乡镇从事一年期的远程教育服务。XXXX年我出生于原XXXX市XXX乡一个典型的农业乡镇,一个相对贫穷而又充满温馨的农民家庭。父母从小就教我养成了勤劳刻苦、谦虚谨慎、朴实诚恳的生活态度。在十六年的艰苦求学生涯中,我刻苦学习,力求上进,一直凭着"穷人的孩子,早当家"的准则为之努力,取得了优异的成绩,为我奠定了坚实的基础。在大学的学习中,我系统地学习了计算机专业方面技术与理论知识,如VF、VB、Flash、Dreamweaver、Fireworks、计算机组装与检修、Photoshop和中文写作等课程,使我具有了扎实的专业基础知识。为了进一步提高自己的能力,我经常参与一些课外讲座,且自修法律和中文专业等专业知识。我还是一个爱运动的X孩,长期以来我坚持每天抽出半个小时左右时间通过跑步来锻炼身体,所以我拥有一个健康的体质。 在致力于学习的同时,我也非常重视个人能力的培养,作为班级的班长,几年的锻炼,使我具备了一定的组织能力和良好的团队精神。我还积极参加校内外的各种实践活动,如青年志愿者活动、各类知识竟赛、团省委、省志愿者协会组织的针对下岗青年职工再就业培训的讲师团等。2003年2月我接受XXX和XXXX协会委托帮助维护《XXXX服务网》、《XXXXXX网》。两年多来,我已无偿志愿工作达两千多个小时。去年X月,我还在XXXX省承办的第XXX届全国残疾人运动会期间,参与志愿工作达三个多月之久,得到中国残联副理事长XXX的亲切关怀和团省委XXXX书记及时任组委会副秘书长,社会动员部XXXX部长,副部长XXX、XXX、XXX等众多领导的一致肯定。为了更好地、全面地锻炼自己2004年我刚毕业,就前往XXXX省XXX市XXX镇进行XX年期的工作锻炼。 "良禽择木而栖,良臣择主而事",作为一名在西部基层经过一年全方位锻炼的学生,我身上肯定还存在着一些不足之处,但我相信本着"脚踏实地"的工作态度,我将以饱满的热情和高昂的斗志迎接这些挑战。我坚信通过我的努力,我能很快适应并胜任这份工作。在我人生的关键时刻,真诚希望贵单位能给我这个展示才能的机会,让我在贵单位这片热土上播种我的理想与希望,收获我们共同的未来,我将以塌实的行动,让您得到满意的答案!(另随表附上个人简历等资料)谨祝贵单位事业蒸蒸日上! 此致 敬礼 自荐人:XXXX 二○○X年XX月XX日
下页更精彩:1
志愿者应聘求职信格式相关推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 应聘环保志愿者求职信 的文章

随机推荐