you really have donea mental disability

谁能帮我翻译下一段英语论文,急用,谢谢了_百度知道Free Phone Consultation Nationwide
CALL (800) 682-8331
We offer no fee or cost unless you get paid
CIGNA Disability Claim Denial: A Claimant’s View
Every day disability claimants around the country contact our disability attorneys about a CIGNA disability claim. Many individuals tell us similar stories about the manner in which their CIGNA disability claim has been handled.
We wanted to share with you a recent comment that was posted on our website about a CIGNA denial:
It saddens me to hear all the stories of individuals who worked and in the time of need were denied
by the company, CIGNA (who has been well compensated for their services many times over the amount of our claims) due to an uncontrolled life changing event.
I thought I was alone and that I had done something wrong. I have complied with everything CIGNA has asked from me and I to have been denied because my Dr., according to CIGNA’s medical team, did not include the “information they are looking for”, CIGNA’s words not mine.
I was told to wait for the denial letter so I can present it to my Dr.s so they can see why I was denied and why I’m not getting paid. This was 2 weeks ago and no letter yet. I have been calling and unable to get anyone to speak to me. According to the Rep, the letter was going out on March 23 and no letter yet. In the mean time I have been without pay since Feb. 21 and that check was only for $217.00. According to CIGNA my application for supplemental social security benefit paperwork was not turned in (I have sent in paperwork 3 times) so they only paid there part which was $217.00, not even enough to pay my light bill.
I had multi level Anterior Cervical Decompression and Fusion to C3/C4 C4/C5 C5/C6 on June 24, 2011 and have not been able to recover. Suffer from pain to shoulders, neck, back, numbness and tingling to fingers, daily migraines and my vision is progressively getting worse since surgery (20/20 vision prior to surgery). Unable to drive, I am unable to turn due to extremely poor range of motion to left side and new procedures have caused extremely poor range of motion with pain, popping and spasms to the right side.
Referral for PT by Neurosurgeon after surgery caused so much pain and spasms that physical therapist had to stop therapy because the spasms were so strong he was unable to work with me and was afraid to injure me further. He then referred me to a Pain management Dr. for Epidural Steroid injections to get rid of pain so I could continue my PT, that was an even worse recommendation. The injections have left me with more pain and less range of motion. The PM Dr. explained to me that my facets were damaged already due to deterioration and that the first two injections did not work because the lower end of the surgery side (Cervical area) is completely closed from scar tissue not allowing the medication to enter the pain inflicted areas. They then had to bypass the scar tissue going up higher and that has been the worse decision ever.
With no pay and no medical insurance (can not afford COBRA fees, still trying to find a way to pay it before period ends) I can’t see the Dr. for further evaluation. I’m glad I’m not alone and I’m extremely happy that I am not crazy. I am at the end of my rope and out of ideas.
To CIGNA, from all of us who suffer due to your injustice and lack of compassion, it’s not about the money for us who go to bed in pain and wake up with pain that never goes away, those of us who pretend everything is fine so that our children and family don’t worry, those of us who on top of the pain have to worry about what will I feed my family today, will my kids be able to bathe tomorrow or will they disconnect my water, will my children be able to see their homework or will they disconnect my light, those of us who can’t sleep due to the pain but more because of the fear of losing our home, or worse worrying about if something happens to us who will take care of our children and those of us unable to carry our baby, hug our children, play with our dog, run with our best friend, go to work, go on a date. What we want is the benefits that we have already worked hard for to pay so that we can continue to afford medical assistance who, God willing, will eventually lead us to a full rec but most of all, CIGNA, we want to be able to provide at least the basic necessities to our children/family. The only luxury I ask for is my health, if I have my health I get my life back. We are not about the bottom line, we are about family, good health and good quality of Life.
Sincerely,
Human Being (in case you were not aware of that) Mother’s, Father’s, Son’s, Daughter’s, Grandparent’s, Uncle’s, Aunt’s, Friend’s…
Request a Free Consultation
or call 800-682-8331 Now.
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
Resolved Cases
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
Testimonials
Read what our clients say about us.
Dawn K. &I was having quite a difficult situation in dealing with my employee benefit carrier Cigna regarding a long-term disability claim. I reached out to a few law firms to...
Pam D. &My experience with Mr. Palamara was excellent. Mr. Palamara was always quick to respond to any questions I had and he was 100% dedicated to resolving my case with the...
James E. &I am very happy that I went with Rachel and her staff at DIAttorney. She is very knowledgeable of the process, understanding and gracious when I might get frustrated...
Download our free ebook
to learn more about disability insurance claims.江西省吉安市第一中学学年高一下学期第二次段考英语试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
江西省吉安市第一中学学年高一下学期第二次段考英语试题
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩13页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
Communicating Effectively With People Who Have A Disability那些有残疾的人进行有效沟通
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
Communicating Effectively With People Who Have A Disability那些有残疾的人进行有效沟通
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 you really got me 的文章

随机推荐