We l?? and we danceds?? .怎么填

小题1:C小题2:A小题3:B小题4:A小题5:C小题6:B小题7:C小题8:A小题9:D小题10:C小题1:这句话的意思是“你说出它(物品)的名字,我们就有价格合适的。”答案选 C。小题2:这句是在上一句的基础上进一步进行询问,因而还用d0,答案选A。小题3:in all colors意为“(有)各种颜色的”。小题4:ba9是单数形式,并且没有特指,因而前面要用不定冠词a,答案选A。小题5:接价格用介词for。小题6:主语是we,根据句意应该是“我们有……”,答案选8。小题7:选0nly表示“仅仅,只”卖15元,故选c。小题8:此句是紧接上句的内容,因而应该用and,答案选A。小题9:come here意为‘‘来这儿”。小题10:see for yourself意为“亲自看一看”。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
Many people who work in London prefer to live outside it, and to go in to their offices or schools every day by train, car or bus, even though this means they have to get up early in the morning and reach home late in the evening.&One advantage of living outside London is that houses are cheaper. Even a small flat in London without a garden costs quite a lot to rent. With the same money, one can get a little house in the country with a garden of one's own.Then, in the country one can really get away from the noise and hurry of busy working lives. Even though one has to get up earlier and spend more time in trains or buses, one can sleep better at night and during weekends and on summer evenings, one can enjoy the fresh, clean air of the country. If one likes gardens, one can spend one's free time digging, planting, watering and doing the hundred and one other jobs which are needed in a garden. Then, when the flowers and vegetables come up, one has got the reward together with those who have shared the secret of nature.Some people, however, take no interest in country things: for them, happiness lies in the town, with its cinemas and theatres, beautiful shops and busy streets, dance-halls and restaurants. Such people would feel that their life was not worth living if they had to live it outside London. An occasional (偶尔的) walk in one of the parks and a fortnight's (two weeks) visit to the sea every summer is all the country they want: the rest of the country they are quite prepared to spend with those who are glad to get away from London every night.小题1:Which of the following statements is NOT true?A.People who love nature prefer to live outside the city.B.People who work in London prefer to live in the country.C.Some people enjoying city life prefer to work and live inside London.D.Many nature lovers, though working in London, prefer to live outside the city.小题2:One can use the same money for _______ to buy a little house with a garden in the country.A.getting a small flat with a gardenB.having a small flat with a gardenC.renting a small flat without a gardenD.buying a small flat without a garden小题3:When the flowers and vegetables in the garden come up, those who_______ have been rewarded.A.live in the countryB.have a garden of their ownC.are busy digging and plantingD.have spent time working in the garden小题4:People who think happiness lies in the town would feel that _______ if they had to live outside London.A.their life was meaninglessB.their life was invaluableC.they didn't need a happy lifeD.they couldn’t sleep late in the morning小题5:What does the writer think of the life in London?A.He likes living in the city centre.B.He prefers to live in the countryside.C.It isn’t mentioned in the passage.D.He enjoys working in the garden at weekends.
It's the end of class. When the bell rings, students of Luohu Foreign Languages School in Shenzhen quickly take out their cell phones. They want to log on to their micro blogs to check the interesting things that have happened in the last hour.Since last year, the trend (潮流) of micro blogging has swept the country. Recent surveys shows that most students in middle schools have a micro blog and some even update their blogs over five times per day."We learn many fresh and interesting things on micro blogs and they have become popular topics in class," said Andy Liang, 14. "If you do not know about them, you are out of the loop."It is also a great place for students to let out stress. "My parents always ask me to study hard, and encourage me before exams, but it really adds pressure," said Simon Zhang, 15. "When I share these feelings on my micro blog, I get many replies from friends in the same situation, which makes me feel better."But parents are worried that micro blogging could be a waste of time. Some misleading messages may even cause danger to kids, they said.Mr. Shen, a professor at the China Education Association, suggests parents not worry too much as long as kids are not crazy about micro blogging. Maybe it can become a window for parents to understand their children."If parents can read their children's micro blogs, they'll know their thoughts, thus leading to better communication and solutions to problems," he said. He also gives some tips for kids.-Don't micro blog for more than one hour a day.-Never micro blog in class.-Try to talk face to face with people from time to time.-Be critical(批判性的). Don't trust all the messages on a micro blog.小题1:Andy Liang thinks students are out of the loop if they don't know.A.the latest filmsB.the famous pop song singersC.the popular topics in classD.many flesh things on TV小题2:Micro blog made Simon when he shared his feelings and got replies on his micro biog.A.feel sadB.let out stressC.add stressD.make friends小题3:We can know from Mr. Shen that micro blogging can &&&&&&&&&&.A.make kids crazy while logging on to itB.bring a lot of misleading messagesC.become a window to understand young kidsD.lead to worse communication小题4:Which statement is TRUE according to the passage?A.It's good for kids to micro blog for more than one hour a day.B.Kids should trust all the messages on a micro blog because they are useful.C.The trend of micro blogging has swept the country since five years ago.D.Kids should try to talk face to face with people, not just micro blogging.
Dear Malia and Sasha,I know that you’ve both had a lot of fun these two years. You have been to many picnics and had all kinds of junk food your mother and I probably shouldn’t have let you eat. But I also know that it hasn’t always been easy for you and Mom. So now I want to tell you a little more about why I decided to take our family on this journey.When I was a young man, I thought life was all about me—about how I'd make my way in the world, become successful, and get the things I want. But then the two of you came into my world with those smiles and suddenly, all my big plans didn’t seem so important any more. I soon found that the greatest happiness in my life was that you were so happy. And I realized that my own life wouldn't mean much if I couldn’t make you two happy. In the end, girls, I ran for(竞选)President: Because of what I want for you and for every child in the US.I want all our children to go to school so that they can learn and grow. I want them to have the chance to go to college—even though their parents don’t have enough money. And I want them to get good jobs.I want us to see new technologies and inventions that improve our lives and make our earth cleaner and safer. And I want us to see no difference of different colors and areas because we are all equal.I hope both of you will start to give others the chances you’ve had. You know, this country has given our family so much, so you have to, and really should, give something back. When you are doing something larger than yourself, you will realize how helpful you are.These are the things I want for you—to grow up in a world in which you can make your dreams come true. And I want every child to have the same chances to learn and dream and grow and get what you girls have. That's why I've taken our family on this great adventure.I am so proud of you. I love you more than you can ever know. And I am thankful every day because you behave so well when we get ready to start our new life together in the White House.Love,Dad小题1:From the letter we can see that the father is President of _______.A.the USAB.the UKC.Australia D.Canada小题2:According to the second paragraph, the greatest happiness in the father's life was that_______.A.he could be PresidentB.he was very successfulC.his two children were so happyD.he could get all the things he wanted小题3:The underlined word “colors” in Paragraph 4 most probably means________.A.peopleB.lifestylesC.inventionsD.cities小题4:What can we learn from the last paragraph?A.The children don't behave well enough.B.The children know their father's love well.C.The children are very proud of their father.D.The family will live in the White House soon.小题5:Which of the following can be the best title of this passage?A.How to be a presidentB.What I want for youC.A journey to the White HouseD.We love you, Dad!
题型:完形填空
A generation gap(代沟)has become a serious problem.! read a report about it in the newspaper. Some children have killed &1 &after quarrelling (爭吵)with&2 &.I think this is because they don't often have a talk with each other. Parents now &3 more time in the office, &4 &they don't have much time to stay with their children. As time passes, they both feel that they don’t have the &5 &topic(话题)to talk about. I want to tell parents to be more patient with your &6_,get to know them and &7 them. And for children, show your&8_to your parents. They are the people who love you. So&9 &them your thoughts. In this way, you&10 &have a better understanding of each other.小题1:A.himselfB.herselfC.themselvesD.themself小题2:A.friendB.teacherC.classmatesD.parents小题3:A.spendB.stayC.workD.have小题4:A.becauseB.ifC.butD.so小题5:A.interestingB.sameC.trueD.good小题6:A.businessB.childrenC.workD.office小题7:A.get on withB.look afterC.understandD.love小题8:A.interestB.secretC.troubleD.feelings小题9:A.tellB.askC.answerD.say小题10:A.canB.shouldC.mustD.would
On Sunday morning, I usually get up very late. I wash my face and then go out to do morning exercises.& It is about 8.20 a. m.& After I eat my __1__, I often go to a shopping centre __2__ my mother. The shopping centre is __3__ our home, so we walk there. It takes us about 20 minutes to get there on foot. The shopping centre has a good __4__. It is called "新世纪购物中心" in Chinese. It doesn’t have an __5__ name. Can you help to put it into English? It is new and big. __6__ many things there, such as (诸如) TVs, fridges, bikes, computers, clothes, books, food and drinks. There are many people there. There are men and women, old and __7__. Parents must __8__ their children. The shopping centre is so big. Young children may get lost (迷失) in it. __9__ do many people come here to buy things? Do you know? Let me tell you. The things there are usually good and __10__. The workers there are always nice and friendly. If(如果) you come to my home, I can take you there and have a look.小题1:A.breakfast B.lunchC.supperD.dinner小题2:A.forB.toC.withD.of小题3:A.nearB.intoC.atD.from小题4:A.flowerB.placeC.nameD.room小题5:A.oldB.bigC.EnglishD.French小题6:A.There isB.There are C.They areD.They’re小题7:A.tallB.shortC.youngD.small小题8:A.look after B.look forC.look atD.look like小题9:A.WhatB.WhoC.WhyD.When小题10:A.expensiveB.cheapC.bigD.new
Huzhou, May 10 (Huzhou Daily)—A city eye examination has showed that Huzhou primary and high school children’s eyesight has been getting worse. It showed test results were lower than those from the last examination in 2010.Only 10% of the tested students had good eyesight, but more than 30 percent in 2010. The examination covered 1,770 students from 54 classes. They were from primary and high schools in 5 districts. According to the test results of the junior high school group, children from Anji District scored an average of four, much lower than 4.8. Below four is classed as short-sightedness. None of the students from Deqing District tested above 4.8.Huzhou would adopt measures to improve children’s eyesight. Most importantly, students should be freed from the burden(负担) of exams and relax their eyes more often every day.小题1:How many students had good eyesight in the eye examination?A.177B.277C.530D.1,770小题2:Where were the tested students from? They were from &&&&&&&&.A.primary and high schools in 54 districtsB.primary and high schools in 5 districtsC.primary and high schools in Anji DistrictD.primary and high schools in Deqing District小题3:Which of the following is classed as short-sightedness according to the passage?A.The eyesight below 4.B.The eyesight below 4.2.C.The eyesight below 4.6.D.The eyesight below 4.8.小题4: If the students want to improve their eyesight, what should they do? They should &&&&&&.A.read in the sunB.read more booksC.study hardD.often relax their eyes
Today, it is a big problem for young graduates to get satisfying jobs. &&&&41&&that there are& thousands of different kinds of jobs in the world. Choosing the right one itself is not easy.
“Finding a job” is not &&&42&&&as “choosing a job”. Many young people end up in a job because they are not &&&43&&for it. Sometimes “Chance” may &&&44&&&a more important part than “decision”. Here are a few steps to help you think about jobs &&45&&you might enjoy doing after school or university. First, it is important &&46&&&what kind of person you are, which special qualities &&&47&&&you outstanding among people and what you are interested in. There is a difference &&48&&an interest and a skill. If you like &&49&&&and enjoy looking at pictures, that is an interest. But if you can &&50&&a horse that looks like a horse not a big dog, that is&&&& a 51&&&. Then ask yourself a question, “ In the following three areas--skills with people, skills with information and skills with things, which are your &&&52&&skills?” After &&53&&&your skills, the next step is research. To &&&54&&&as many different kinds of jobs as possible, go to the library and read books, magazines and newspapers for information. Ask your friends &&&&55&&&the work they do. Finally, trust your own ideas and your own thinking! It is your own life, just find the job you really enjoy doing.小题1:A.It’s sayingB.It’s sayC.It is saidD.It says小题2:A.sameB.as sameC.so goodD.the same小题3:A.suitableB.fittedC.ableD.like小题4:A.takeB.playC.haveD.choose小题5:A.whichB.whatC.ifD.whether小题6:A.feelB.realizeC.to feelD.to realize小题7:A.helpsB.makesC.makeD.help小题8:A.bothB.betweenC.fromD.either小题9:A.artB.musicC.sportsD.acting小题10:A.rideB.feedC.drawD.treat小题11:A.successB.skillC.hobbyD.fact小题12:A.goodB.the bestC.betterD.best小题13:A.examineB.have examinedC.examiningD.examined小题14:A.find outB.look outC.findD.look at小题15:A.what do they think ofB.how do they think ofC.what they think ofD.how they think of
Nowadays(如今) everyone has a practical goal for life. Do you have one? What’s it? Do you want to become a writer, singer or just become a rich person?A recent survey shows that in modern society, most people pick up practical goals, such as “earning money to buy a house and a car” , “to improve one’s life quality, “finding a good job”.Wang You worked in a small firm (商行) in Nanjing. The job was good and he didn’t have to work for extra hours. However he felt the work was not exciting at all and the life was boring. ① So he &&&&&&&&&______&&_______his job and went to Beijing in February, 2007. When he arrived in Beijing, he set his new goal as finding a good job.Nowadays more and more people want to live a better life. This fact shows that the society is making progress and people’s life goals have become more practical. One researcher says, “Everybody has his/her own life goal, which will be surely different from people to people. If one is poor, one’s life goal will b if one doesn’t have a diploma(文凭), studying hard to get a diploma will
and if one doesn’t have love, his life goal will be to look for it. ②But if one has no life goal, he will idle away(虚度) his lifetime.”小题1:回答下列问题:Why did Wang You go to Beijing though he had a good job in Nanjing?____________________________________________________&&&&&小题2:在①的空白处填入适当的单词使句意完整、上下文通顺:__________&&&&&&&&&&小题3:将②处翻译成汉语_________________________________________________________小题4:找出文中与下列句子意思相近的句子: He needn’t work in his spare time because of his good job.________________________________________________________________________.小题5:找出或写出文中最能表达短文主题的句子 ___________________________________________________________________________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装! 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
Reply from T. L. Dutka, J. P. Mollica, G. S. Posterino and G. D. Lamb
下载积分:1500
内容提示:Reply from T. L. Dutka, J. P. Mollica, G. S. Posterino and G. D. Lamb
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 13:29:59|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
Reply from T. L. Dutka, J. P. Mollica, G. S. Poste
官方公共微信答案:B;E;C;G;A
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:四川省成都石室中学2012届高三10月月考英语试题
根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项(否则不予给分),选项中有两项多余选项。
-Do you mind if I sit here?It's the only empty seat here.
-No, not at all.Why, isn't it Thomas?
-Betty?Is this you?  1  
-That's right.It's a long time.I didn't know you were here in town.  2  
-About five months ago.After graduating from university in Hong Kong, I continued my studies in Britain for two years, in London actually.
-The studies, yes, but the food and weather, no.  4   What have you been doing?
-I've been busy with social work since graduation.  5  
-I'm not surprised.You were always keen on that kind of work, if I remember rightly.
-Yes.It's most satisfying.It gives one a sense of achievement.
A.When did you get back?
B.I didn't recognize you.
C.I haven't seen you since university.
D.What about you?
E.Did you like it there?
F.It's hard to find a suitable job.
G.I work at a service center for disabled people.
补全对话:
1.________
2.________
3.________
4.________
5.________
来源:2010年高考预测试题英语(六)
题型:其他题
第二节根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填人空白处的最佳选项。选项中有
两项为多余选项.
—Excuse me.madam.I,m looking for a place to eat.Can you tell me if there are any restau-
rants in the shopping center?
- 61& What kind of food are you
thinking about?
-l,m not sure,anything but fast food.
- 62& It,s a little expensive,but the food is good.
-Oh,sounds good.But I ate Japanese food last night.I,d rather try something new.
-OK.& 63&
-Italian sounds good,but so does Chinese.I just can,t decide.Are there any American
places here?
- 64&& From Texas,I think.
--I,m sorry to be such a bother,but nothing interests me in
particular.&
65&
-Well, I,m afraid that,s all we have here.
A.Do you like Italian food?
B.Yes,there
is a very good one downstairs.
C.Thanks,anyway.
D.Sure,there
are several.
E.How about Italian or Chinese?
F.I do believe I,ll have a good time here.
G.There is a nice Japanese restaurant upstairs.
来源:2010年贵州省高二上学期期中考试英语卷
根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。
—Hello,
darling. I have done all your shopping for you.
—My
shopping? &&&&&1.&&
—I saw the
shopping list you left beside the telephone.
—Oh, dear.
&&2. &It’s a list of the things I am not supposed to eat.
—& &&&3.&&
—Yes. I
went to my doctor yesterday and he sent me to a local hospital for tests. ___4.______
—I’m
sorry, dear. __5._____
—Well, no
problem. I do appreciate what you did, and of course, you can eat all those
things.
—That’s
true! I sure can!
A.I meant
to help.
B. How did
you know what I wanted to buy?
C. You
promised me a surprise.
D. That’s
not a shopping list.
E. Because
of your skin problem?
F. He
called me today and gave me the list.
G. What’s
wrong with you, dear?
来源:2012届度甘肃省高三9月月考英语题
根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,选项中有两项为多余选项。
—Hello. Can I speak to Wu Ming please?
—__& 1.____
—Hello,Wu Ming. This is Wang Hong. Sorry
to ring you so late in the
evening,but I‘ve only just got home.
—___2.____ What‘s
the news?
—I‘d like to ask you about some
stamps. Do you still have the cock year stamp?
You had it when I last saw you.
—I‘m afraid I don’t have it. I sold it last week.
—___3.___
—I‘m sorry. I didn’t
know you wanted it. ____4.___
—Yes,please. Thank you. It‘s very kind of you.
—____5.____
—Thank you very much.
—Bye-bye.
A. Do you like collecting stamps
so much?
B. That‘s
all right.
C. Sorry, Wu Ming is out.
D. Do you want me to find one for
you?
E. Oh, what a pity!
F. Yes, speaking.
G.
OK, I‘ll
ring you if I have any news.
来源:学年河北省保定市高三上学期摸底统考英语卷
根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。(每小题1分,共5分)
W:Hi, John.&1.&&
M:Hi,& Mary.& I've been studying a lot for my final exam.
W:Well. &&2.&&&&&&&&&
M:Yes.& My brother is coming for a visit this winter helically
and we'd like to see some
of the country. &&&3.&&
M:Camping? I have never done that.&&&&&&
W:I think you'll like it.& It's much cheaper than staying at a
hotel.& And being close to nature is a good way to forget about our school
for a while.
M:&5.We can go by bike until we find
a nice place and just camp.
A.You should do that.
B.What a good idea.!
C.But traveling is so expensive.
D.Have you thought of camping?
E.There are many beautiful sceneries.
F.I haven't seen you for a few weeks.
G.The term is almost over now.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 we come and we go 的文章

随机推荐