英语零基础英语学习音标自学

零基础学英语口语_VOA英语学习网
Angela: Wow. Look how polite your son has become. Andy: Yes. We had a big talk with him, and he has really turned over a new leaf.
Angela: This cake is excellent. Where did you buy it? Andy: Actually, my mother made it from scratch.
Angela: Sorry I was late for the meeting today. I got stuck in traffic. Andy: That's okay. Better late than never.
Angela: My brother started investing money when he was 16 years old. Andy: The early bird catches the worm.
Angela: He came to work late every day that week. Then on Friday, he didn't show up at all. Andy: That was the straw that broke the camel's back.
Angela: Mom, will you have time to help me with my homework today? Andy: Sorry, I won't. I'll be working against the clock to finish my presentation.
Angela: Why can't you just do it the way everyone else does? Why do you always have to go against the grain?
Angela: I'm so busy. I don't know how will get this done. Andy: You're not the only one with a lot to do. We are all in the same boat.
Angela: Everyone wants to go except for you. Why do you have to rock the boat?
Angela: I hope you can help me. I want to learn the ins and outs.
Angela: Did it take you a long time to quit smoking? Andy: No. I just went cold turkey, and I never smoked again.
Angela: She is kind of player who never hides how she's feeling. Once look at her and you know if she's winning or losing.
Angela: How is it that you left home with 20 dollars but you come home with nothing? A fool and his money are easily parted!
Angela: Those guys thought they would never lose. But we finally beat them. And look at them crying now.
Angela: He dresses in plain clothes and drives an old car. Who would know he is the richest man in town?
Angela: I feel I work harder when I am under pressure. Andy: Me too. I get much more done when I am under the gun.
Angela: Every time we go camping my wife packs everything but the kitchen sink.
Angela: Good luck on your test tomorrow. We'll be crossing our fingers for you!
Angela: There has been talk at school about canceling the concert. Andy: Really? Who did you hear that from? Angela: Just word of mouth.
Angela: I was just thinking to call you, then the phone rang and it was you calling me. Andy: Great minds think alike.
Angela: Does it bother you that your husband goes away on long business trips?
Angela: Her ex-boyfriend was terrible, but this new one is even worse! Andy: Out of the frying pan and into the fire.
Angela: I can't believe you sold him your motorcycle for so much money!
Angela: Why did she do that? Andy: I have no idea. It was completely out of the blue.
赞助商链接最快速网上零基础英语学习方法_如何自学英语_英语语法初级入门_能飞专题
英语基础入门,就是学习英语的最初级,最基础的阶段,英语入门主要包括以下几个方面:字母发音,数字,时间、月份及星期,常见国名,常见城市名,常见缩略语,国际音标,常用句型。那些英语基础知识是英语入门者所必须学习的内容,入门时基础知识是否学得好,关系到以后英语进阶学习的学习效果。
英语是全世界适用范围最广的一种语言,很高兴你能下定决心学习。在这个专题中,我们将带领你从零开始,一步一步走入英语的世界。有音标、基础词汇、入门语法学习,也准备了从零开始自学英语的方法,你准备好了吗?
近期研究普遍显示,用高效的英语学习软件对视听材料进行自学比起传统高中、大学和成人教育模式等,不仅更加方便、而且效率更高。在过去的十年当中,互联网、学习软件、mp3随身听、iPhone、其他便携式设备以及网络社区、网上教育课程等等都改变了我们学习知识的方式。高等教育的围墙、大笔的学费都在我们眼前崩塌。
--------------------------------------------------------
英语学习软件最大的优势就在于“随时随地”!只要有电脑,学习时间由你定。有的人适合早起,一清早最有效率;可有的人就是天生的夜猫子,早晨的学习效率无论如何都高不起来。看看达人用英语学习软件从菜鸟直达高手的。
英语音标学习
小学英语词汇课程
新概念全四册词汇课程
发现能飞英语是我2009年做的两件重要的事之一,学习的视听材料,怎么学?有了能飞,原来一切比以前更简单!
儿子小学五年级了,我就把能飞英语中的动画播给儿子看,儿子非常喜欢。不知不觉,学到了很多实用口语,还获得最佳口语奖。
学习就是一种投资,而能飞软件算是低成本了。在收获巨大成果的同时,也充分体会了学习英语的乐趣。真的,能飞就像是为我度身定做的。
带你走进童话世界,学习童话式的美妙英语!
生活化地道口语,专业制作非一般"情景会话"教材
是创造一个真实的语言环境,听力口语快速突破!
日最常用的英语口语,迅速练就流利口语!24小时咨询电话:010-8100888
······
信 息
课 程
社 区
访 谈
学员 dhlkhkljk:
学员 alkdfhlh:
学员 fipoq:
学员 jiazhen1101:
学员 fojsdhkg:
学员 edrtd:
学员 flyingg:
学员 yujkhg:
超值优惠价
超值优惠价
选中“”后,点击“确认选课,去交费”按钮,即可购买课程。
··········
·····
欢迎下载英语语法电子书,快速掌握基础英语知识……
Copyright & 2005 - 2016
All Rights Reserved. 北京东大正保科技有限公司 版权所有
--------
咨询电话:010- /  咨询时间:全天24小时服务(周六、周日及节假日不休息)
投诉电话:010- 传真:010- 建议邮箱: 客服邮箱:
北京市公安局海淀分局备案(京公网安备66) (成员 115037 | 总贴量 286657)
亲,你确定要退出社团吗?
图片高度为220px,宽度为1920px,支持JPG、PNG、GIF,且文件小于2M
正在上传中...
一起学【新概念英语三】第32课 A Lost Ship 一艘沉船 【英音课文朗读】
点击下载音频&& 【美音课文朗读】
点击下载音频&& 【课文】…
《新概念英语》第二册第32课 Shopping made easy 购物变得很方便 【课文】 First listen and then answer the question. 听录音,然后回答以下问…
1.&记忆力用进废退--不要临时抱佛脚。2.&运用词频选择记忆词汇效率最高--这就是为什么Barron’s&Word&List虽然比“红宝书…
第一要诀:收听英语气象报告&&有些教学录音带为配合初学者的学习,故意放慢语速,这对英语听力的训练是不够的。如果听语速正常的英语…
1.这个价格对我挺合适的。误:The&price&is&very&suitable&for&me.正:The&price&is&right.【提…
我每次看阅读理解总是看到一半可能是以前老师教的方式不太好每次让先看题然后找答案…然后每次我阅读理解都不太愿意读完,然而我的题也乱选
小伙伴们是否苦于只能用一些简单的词汇描述性格,那这个帖来得正是时候,用一些使用率比较低的词汇表达你对别人的看法!~~先来猜猜看到底这些…
每天最少学习50个单词,50句话,80天敲开英语大门!(4千单词,4千句子)
古人创造奇迹,80天能环球!今天我们也创造奇迹,80天通关英语!!
Review&先复习一下前一课的内容哦,温故而知新~~&&表示方位的几个介词:near&:靠近……&&in:在……里面&&nbs…
一起学【新概念英语三】第34课&A&Happy&Discovery&幸运的发现&&【英音课文朗读】&&点击下载音频&nbsp…
学的知识掌握技能其实和人生一样,台上一分钟,台下十年功。一口流利的英语背后我们往往都进行了很多次的练习与付出。但为了那一分钟的光彩,为…
Even&though&Latin&is&considered&a&dead&language&(no&country&officially&spea…
打开CC学英语、练口语、免费外教在线直播带你学!陪你练
! 沪江CC英语官方社群课程表:戳看
昨日帖量104
今日签到49
炫酷实用的英语表达有声课程, 带你的耳朵畅游英文世界…
这是一本关于商务英语口语的社刊,内容简单易学适合零…
同步网校音标课程,易混音标示范音跟读练习
社团热门帖
社团最新帖

我要回帖

更多关于 英语入门 的文章

随机推荐