s h i d e a nh.e.是什么意思思啊

的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:David Shevlino Fine Art
D A V I D& S H E V L I N O& F I N E& A R T
Mel Dressing, oil on panel 19 x 17下载项目g a o x i a o d e s h i h i n_百度知道A N D Y&& E N G L I S HW O O D&& E N G R A V ER& ~& I L L U S T R A T O RB O O K P L A T E&& A R T I S TS U M M E R&& E X H I B I T I O N 2016A gathering of 27 engravings for sale - all& new to my website!&&& & & & & & & &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & &
&&&&&&&&& && &&& & & & & & && & &&&& & & &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
& & & & & &&
& & & & & &&&&& & & &&&& & &&&&& & & & &&& & & &&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&& && & & & & & & & & && & & & & & & & & && &&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& &&&&&& & && &&& &&&&& && & &&
Number of visits since August 2006:
Paid for byM I C H A E L H A N S E N W O R K
G R A P H I C
D E S I G N
This is my master project from The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts
School of Design in Copenhagen. The visual identity for the future light rail transit in Aalborg is created to fit the city and targeted to the users in Aalborg. It is done with a logo and a custom typeface in a friendly and welcoming visual language with references to industrial typefaces. The material concrete is closely related to the history of Aalborg as an old industrial city. The clock is not only functional but also a visual landmark in the urban space.
Branding, Graphic Design, Typography
Photography for ROSAoBRYNDIS Autumn/Winther 2014 collection.
Fashion Design: ROSAoBRYNDIS
Photography: Michael Hansen
Make-up: Sebastian Simon
Jewellery: Ruby Baby
Model: Marie Louise Wedel
Model: Rasmus Alexander
Fashion, Graphic Design, Photography
The project is about exploring transparency in architecture. An attempt to translate graphic shapes to futuristic architecture. The graphic shapes are based on paperfolding, digitized and printed in very high quality.
Architecture, Graphic Design, Illustration
Visual identity for the 2012 fashion graduate show at The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, School of Design. I looked at photography as the key inspiration for the identity. I found it interesting to set focus on the fashion industry’s dependency on photography as media. I used the aesthetics of the camera’s viewfinder as an inspiration for ten unique logos and to literally set fokus on the ten graduates.
The idea about the catalog was to present each of the ten designers on their own unique businesscard. When these are held together with cardboard tape they form the catalog.
Branding, Graphic Design, Print Design
I was given the task to make 250 individual album covers to the band Like A Tigers new EP. Because of a very small budget, I decided to use old covers from an earlier release and make them their new cover by painting them with a thick white paint. The white paint reveals some of the old cover beneath and therefore the new covers all look dirrerent from each other. To make the cover more unique I decided to screen print the info on a banderole and to get the CD inside, you would have to break it.
Like A Tigers music is lovely and I can recommend you to listen to it at www.likeatiger.dk
Art Direction, Graphic Design, Packaging
This is an album cover for the modern classical composer Allan Gravgaard Madsen. My idea was to translate Allan’s sensuous music to a visual experience with an element of senuality.
Each side of the record contains one musical composition by Allan. The two compositions are called Waves and Crystal Tapastry. Each ha Waves is a visualisation of the music performed by nine trompets in a line. I made it as simpel as posible with nine circels on a line. Crystal Tapestry is a pattern of crystals that has no front or back end, it refers to a crystal that merge into it self. Inside I made a visualisation that combines the two sides, a crystalized wave. On the record i made patterns that gives the design a visual sensuality. I made an analog animation with a 50 Hz strobe lamp and got it to interact with the music.
Graphic Design, Motion Graphics, Packaging
This is a school project about visualizing sounds in the urban space. I chose Kongens Have (the King’s Garden) in Copenhagen and started out by recording sound and measure sound levels. Based on the information I created visualizations of the different frequencies which I divided into layers and I added some space in between each layer.
It is a scaled down sketch and is intended in billdboard size. The idea was to install the work in the environment in which the measurements were made, in this case Kongens Have. You can experience the work by moving between each layer and explore the interaction between the layers.
Art Direction, Visual Arts, Installation Design
Logo Design
Graphic Design, Typography
Is a project for the first year exam at The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts School of Design. The assignment was to make a visual identity for a fictitious airline company. I chose my target group to be royal people and monarchy. I started with the logo, inspired by dimonds and jewels.
I wanted the visual identity to have a national version for the each of the royal families. Therefore I called the company Royal Air. “Royal” is always written in the language of the royal family and “Air” remains in English as a element of recognition.
Variety of screen printed posters
Graphic Design, Print Design, Typography
Wrap [rahyt] takeaway
A concept of takeaway wrapping that breaks with the traditional look in the local pizzeria or shawarma bar in Denmark. [rahyt] is set in pronunciation brackets as it means several things: wrap right, wrap rite and wrap write. The project was an admission test for the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts School of Design.
Art Direction, Graphic Design, Typography
Fashion photography for the Swedish designer Lisa V?glund’s master exam.
Design by Lisa V?glund
Photography and layout by Michael Hansen
M George Rostiashvili, Dennis Olsen, Nicklas Heine
Visual Identity and graphic consultant for Magnus L?ppe. Fashion photography for his first collection of which he won the scandinavian design award ‘designers nest’.
This is an experimental magazine with a very specific target group – homeless people. The magazine has various offers to the homeless: be cool and follow the homeless fashion, have a cool homeless sign and when everything else fails use the magazine as a mattress. The project is fictitious and part of a school project.
Art Direction, Editorial Design, Graphic Design
I wanted to visualize the dynamics of a piece of music on a vinyl cover. I came up with the idea to measure the length of the guitar strings for each note played in the song. This resulted in visual shapes which I transformed into an abstract illustration made with textile.
Graphic Design, Packaging, Photo Illustration
My personal business card, screen printed with lemon juice so you have to heat it before the text appears.
A School project at The Danish Design School for a new fashion brand Gar?on Sale (dirty boy). I came up with the idea to screen print with glue, like post-it notes. The more you use the card and the dirtier it gets the more visible the logo becomes.
Graphic Design, Typography
The idea was to make a book cover that looks like an object from Africa.
Graphic Design, Print Design, Typography
A project at The Danish Design School with the theme visual narrative. Tell a visual story in only 7 frames. At the moment I was very inspired by the universe and Supernovae. I illustrated the universe and a supernova explosion in an alternative way by painting in buttermilk with food color and then inverted all the colors in photoshop.
Graphic Design, Photo Illustration, Storytelling
I have been working as a volunteer graphic designer for the knitting project Kaffeslabberas and have created their logo and website.
Art Direction, Graphic Design, Web Design
Layout for Wonder Rubber Stars EP-cover, photography by Marianne Gr?ndahl.
Art Direction, Graphic Design, Packaging
EP - Cover design
Art Direction, Graphic Design, Illustration
This is a group project at The Scandinavian Design College. “Make a music video in 5 days” Each group was assigned a piece of original music by a local band. We imagined a world under water and was lucky to get the opportunity to make an underwater video when you get a chance like that you just have to do it.
Art Direction, Music Production, Video Arts
CD-Cover for the Danish folk band Over Sundet. Inspired by the music and the style I choose to sew the graphics and write the text on an analog typewriter.
Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging
Album cover design
Graphic Design, Packaging, Photo Illustration

我要回帖

更多关于 h.e.是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐