dowhy you thinkk the UFO is really? why?

doyou think the UFO is really? why?_百度知道Commercials of the 90s
Check out ChuckyG's reviews of books about concert posters and other music picture books.
Commercials of the 90s
What memorable commercials were introduced during the 90s that you can think of?
This isn't a list of every commercial to appear in the decade, just the commercials that
really stood out for one reason or another.
1-800-COLLECTThere's a bunch of body building muscle guys working out on the beach.
Someone needs to make a phone call but they don't have correct change, but not to fear because all of a sudden Sandra Savealot(Alyssa Milano) emerges from the calm and tranquil sea. She explains to them about they can save money by using 1-800-COLLECT1-800-COLLECTI liked the one 1-800-COLLECT ad with O.J. Simpson's mother getting a 1-800-COLLECT call from O.J. Simpson1800 collectThis is just a mistake that you made.
The comercial with Alyssa Milano in it is the "Eva" Savelot comericials.
Not Sandra.
Just thought Id let ya know!7-UpA businessman comes home from work and finds his son laying on the couch. He asks "Have you done anything all day?". The son replies "Got my report card (straight A's), finished my extra credit assignment, did your taxes, gave blood, found a home for a stray cat, gave Muffy a haircut, oh, and I ordered Chinese for dinner, on me, which should be here (doorbell rings) right about now." The dad then faints and the announcer says "Think that's refreshing? Try 7-Up!"7up"Hi!
I'm the guy that makes 7up!
I also make the advertising.
I just thought of a great new slogan:
Make 7up Yours!
*shows front of his shirt* 'Make 7'...*turns around*...'Up yours!!!'" Hard to believe you can get one of those shirts for yourself.7upOther 7up commercials in the 'Make 7up Yours' era included: -The [possibly fictional] 'Show Us Your Can' contest, ended up having people take pictures of their butts and sending them to that one guy
-The one where he rhythmically flicks the tab on a 7up can
'It's not exactly hip-hop, but I'm working on it.'
-The one one where he has a big laser and plans to use it to make a big 7up logo on the moon, but ends up blowing it up instead
'It's not like anyone sees it!'
-The one where he puts a vending machine in the middle of a highway, and the machine gets WASTED by a big semi, sending about half a gazillion cans and sprayed 7up everywhere.A&W Root BeerYes, the Mr. Dumass description should include the part where after the guy leaves, the boss says, "What a dumbass."A&W Rootbeera man is getting a job interview by the boss whose name is Mr. D-u-m-a-s-s. and he keeps calling him Mr. Dumbass.
The boss leans over the desk and says, "the name is Dumas."
(it's pronounced Dumas, but spelled Dumass.)Aladdin:
The SeriesA man and a woman would step out from behind the buildings in Arabia.
Then the man sang:
"A race across the desert sa-ands."
"Escaping in the nick of ti-ime."
"See which evil man he'll conquer ne-ext."
"Wonders appear before your ey-eyes."
"Come along for the ride, just on our caravan."
"When Aladdin is your guide"
"Then excitment is at hand."
"Come along for the ride through Arabian Nights."
"On a carpet you'll fly."
"And you won't believe the sights."
"Come along!"
"Watch evil men do evil dee-eeds."
"Ooohh, a bird that has a change of hear-ar-art."
"A princess and her stunning beads."
"Adventure is about to star-art."
The commercial ends with Aladdin saying:
"Wow." Amazin' Fruit Gummi BearsThis commercial had THE catchiest jingle EVER! A bunch of little colorful bears holding fruit start chanting "It's our Amazin' Fruit! It's our Amazin' Fruit!" over and over again until they go into their package. After this, a little bear does a Tarzan yell while swinging on a vine just before the announcer says, "Tropical flavors too!" It got very heavy rotation on Nickelodeon, and they also had this promotion where you could go into McDonald's and said to the cashier, "Nick sent me!" And then the cashier would give you a little bag of Amazin' Fruit. I remember being too embarassed/shy to do that...American Express Card/SupermarketIn 1997, Jerry Seinfeld declares "I love to shop!"
He parades around the store, tossing produce in the air and catching it in a bag, rides on a cart saying "Franks and beans in Aisle 2," and "Beans and franks in Aisle 3."
He walks up to the cash register, says "Check this out." and is named the 1 millionth customer.
He is then all teary eyed as he says "I love this card."
I get teary eyed because of how funny it was!American expressSeinfeld is at a gas station with his girlfriend in his car.And as he takes out the gas pumper he says,"release the hounds".The Gas station employer says something to seinfeld.Seinfeld starts pumping gas in his car.The price meter starts raising up.It goes up to i think 20 dollars.Seinfeld pumps the price up a little more.His girlfriends shocked.The gas employer says"pay up". Seinfeld takes out his creditcard.And the Gas employer lets out a little grief.
AmigoAired in late '97 and early 1998. It was a car commercial and went to the tune of the "Slinky" song. "What rides down stairs and even in pairs and even rides up roads? A car,a car a marvolous car everyone knows its amigo..." and at the end a voice-over says "batteries included." Its one of my favorite commericals!Beggin' StripsI love this one.
It shows the nose of the dog (a golden retriever) going around the kitchen looking for "bacon, bacon, bacon" and sniffing out and sees it on the top of the counter and the lady takes a strip out of the box and gives it to the dog. (You hear the dog "munching" on it) and at the end of the announcer's voice the dog's voice calls out "It's BACON!"Blackcurrent TangoThe one that started off with the complaints manager reading a letter from Sebastian from France who didn't like Blackcurrent Tango and ended with the words "Come on then France! Europe! The world! We'll take you all on!" with Harrier Jump Jets hovering in the background of the White Cliffs of Dover.Blockbuster VideoA guinnea pig named Ray and a bunny named Carl are in a cage in a pet store window accross the street from a Blockbuster Video. Ray starts talking about his favorite action flicks and starts swinging around a carrot. It hits Carl in the face and Carl looks at Ray and asks "Did you just whack me with a carrot?" Carl waves his hand and several mice jump into the cage in karate stances making karate noises and Ray says "Oh, no! ninja mice!" and they attack him.Blow-popsLots of kids with frizzy hair and vibrant clothing running around a blow pop room and eating blowpops.
At the beginning it was like "Blow pops-Take 1" or something like that that.
At the end, they would all yell "BLOWPOPS!!" and then a kid would whisper "by Charms...."Boar's Head Ovengold TurkeyA man sees two different kinds of turkey lunchmeat at a supermarket delicatessen: a generic "turkey breast" and a Boar's Head Ovengold.
While the man decides which kind to buy, the narrator states that the generic turkey is really a concoction of ground-up turkey by-products, fillers, and even SEAWEED.
A documentary of the manufacture of the generic turkey is then provided, with machines churning a mush-like mixture and extruding this mixture into balls (which then become the "turkey breasts") on a moving conveyor belt.
The narrator then states that Ovengold is 100% pure turkey breast ("the kind you grew up with") while showing the audience its picture.
Finally, the man in the deli decides to buy Ovengold.
The commercial closes with "Boar's Head Ovengold.
Turkey. Not Technology."Bridgestone- TiresSearch Bridgestone- Tires Commercial with the american Supercar Vector Avtech-WX3 towed by an F15- Jet!!!Bud Dry (?)The "Why ask why?" commerical......doing some reseach and have hit..nothingBud IceA commercial with penguins sitting on icebergs singing "dooby, dooby,do" The commercial ends with the tagline "Drink Bud Ice, but beware of the penguins."Bud LightJohnny is out fishing with his father while he says, "Dad...you're my dad, and I LOVE YOU MAN!!!"
As Johnny reaches over for a hug, his father abruptly says, "You're not getting my Bud Light, Johnny."Bud Light(radio)There's a series of commercials saluting "real american heroes." One of them salutes "Mr. Golf-ball-picker-upper." "For our pure entertainment, you throw yourself in the face of adversity-and you do it on a tractor." (singer) "Riding high!" (announcer) "Though the rules call for friendly fire, you know we're all gunning for you." (singer)"Gunnin' for you! (announcer)Yet you go on, because you know, sooner or later, someone's gonna hit a dribbler, and when they do, you'll be there" (singer) "You'll be there!" (announcer) So crack open an ice cold Bud Light because, in a world filled with namby-pambies, you've got the most balls.Bud LightIt is Ladies night at a bar where Bud Light is $1.00 for ladies only and a bunch of guys come in dressed as ladies to get beer for $1.00.BudweiserThree frogs sitting on lillipads croaking Bud---wei----ser.BudweiserThree frogs sitting on lillies croaking "Bud-Weis-er" and then the Budweiser sign falls down, and they croaked "Growl."
Made in 1996, and lived 'til the middle of 1998.Budweisersuperbowl 98, the ones where the iguana's where trying to kill the frogs, and so they sent the ferret to blow them up. he screwed up, so the frogs kept croaking, and the great tag line "never send a ferret to do a weasel's job."
it's not just one, but about 5 in a row that told the little story.Bugle BoyThree guys out playing golf lament the fate of their "poor friend" who had to stay home with his wife.
They trudge through the woods and step into ponds, looking for lost golf balls, etc. complaining about how hen-pecked their friend has become.
Meanwhile, shots are interspersed of the friend, at home, with his wife clad only in his Bugle Boy shirt, having a much better time than the golfers are.
A true celbration of marriage.
Anybody know where a copy of this ad can be located?
I want to use it in a marriage class that we teach.Bush's Baked BeansThis commercial featured a man (Bush) and his dog sitting in the living room, talking about his home made baked beans, he mentions that it's a family secret which he's only told his dog, and he says "And he's not saying anything!" The dog turns to him and says "Rrroll that beautiful bean footage!" The guy down
at his dog and says "Uh oh!" Cadbury Caramilk FudgeThe commercial begins with an ancient sage awakening from his long meditation and he says that after so many years he has finally discovered the Caramilk secret and as he walks out of his meditative chambers or mountain to tell the seret to his young pupils, he begins to tell them the secret.
They ask him and just as he begins to explain one asks, "So you know how they get the chocolate fudge in the Cadbury Caramilk bar?" and the sage asks with a shocked look "Chocolate Fudge!?"
He tastes it and closes his eyes and goes, "Mmm" and then he says "Just when I discover the secret they come up with another Caramilk" as he walks away back to his meditative chamber "Think think think, that's all I do"Calvin Klein JeansRemember the banned Calvin Klein commercials that used skinny and shy teen girls with a baritone male voice speaking softly and seductively in the background telling them how to model the jeans?
One girl unzipped just enough to show a hint of underwear, another girl was shy about turning around and showing the back of her jeans (but did after coaxing from the voice).Carl's Jr.The franchise's shameless celebration of cholesterol and sex took the form of ads showing people spilling the fatty mayonnaise and sauces from their burgers all over the place. The most prominent one had office guys spying on a hottie dressed in the most gleaming white dress in the next skyscraper and betting whether she'd drip her sauce on her clothes.Castrol Syntec Motor OilSeveral car engines are mounted on stands in a lab.
A lab technician pours Castrol Syntec into one of the engines, while other lab techs pour conventional oil into the remaining engines.
The lab techs then drain the oil from all of the engines and start them without oil.
As the narrator comments on Castrol Syntec's "unique molecular structure", four engines formerly filled with conventional oil seize up one after the other (the fourth does so with a screeching noise).
However, the engine formerly filled with Castrol Syntec keeps on running.
The narrator closes with "Castrol Syntec.
Protects in ways other oils can't."Chevrolet Monte CarloNASCAR driver Dale Earnhardt, during a race, turns into the Tasmanian Devil.
When he pulls in for a pitstop, the Devil swallows a tire, spits out the lugnuts, and then swallows an air tank, which explodes inside of him and turns him back into Dale Earnhardt.
Very funny commercial.Cinnamon Toast CrunchThese commercials started airing in the mid 90's, featuring some adult with a burr up their butt and the kids telling how the adult probably cant tell why Cinnamon Toast Crunch was so good.
The adult gives some lamebrained answer and the kids all laugh and correct them.
Then the fat chef from the original commercials comes out and says "Cinnamon Toast Crunch...the taste you can see"...or something like that.
I grew up in the 80's and I liked the commercials that had all three of the chefs, back when Cinnamon Toast Crunch had enough sugar in it to send you into insulin shockClairol Herbal Essences ShampooThose ads where women would shampoo their hair in unusual places. The people who were around them would them hear them having their "organic" experience. That is, the women would express their enjoyment much like Meg Ryan's character faking an orgasm in WHEN HARRY MET SALLY. An older woman who had witnessed the scene would then say "I'll have what she's having." much like the movie.Claritin SyrupThere are these annoying kids and they are singing, "I believe in a syrup!" It was so weird...Clorets chewing gumThe Clorest commercials with Kramer off of seinfeld.He creepsaround an expensive french restaurant avoidung a disgruntled Chef pushing CLorets on people eating garlic filleed meals. WHile being found
in a flower pot and running out of the restaurant he screams "Get fresh with your breath get clorets!"Coca
Cola Classic1990- New Kids on The Block Commercial- It helped kicked off NKOTB's Magic Summer Tour- The gimic was you could actually win money when you opened the can. Money was supposed to pop up out of the can. The commercial went like this : " You never do know you might find magic in a coca cola classic. There's magic in the real thing " It featured the New Kids singing on Stage.Coca-ColaThe coke logo in the center of the screen with bright colors behind it while singing, "The stars will always shine, the birds will always sing, as long as there is fun there's always the real thing.
Coca-Cola Classic is always the one, whenever there is fun there's always Cola-Cola"Coffee Crispok. theres these two old eurpoean women with accents sitting in a diner talking to eachother woman 1: how do you liking you coffee? woman 2: crisp woman 1: you like you coffee crisp? woman 2: i like my coffee crisp (shows her chocolate bar) woman 1: ah, im supposed to laugh now. you dont know from joke, you never did. face it deary, youre no jane rivers...Coka-ColaThe coke logo in the center of the screen with bright colors behind it while singing, "The stars will always shine, the birds will always sing, as long as there is fun there's always the real thing.
Coca-Cola Classic is always the one, whenever there is fun there's always Cola-Cola"CokeThis commercial had Michael Jordan in it, and the song went something about, "If I could be like Mike".Coke and pepsiIt might be worth noting that the Coke and Pepsi ads involving Michael Jackson and Cindy Crawford of the early 90s were the final salvos fired in the Cola wars of the previous decade.Creepy CrawlersKids making the wax creepy crawler bugs and setting them places then the parents scream when they see it.Crystal PepsiCommercial composed of various images set to Van Halen's tune, "Right Now."Detrol LA Overactive Bladder CapsulesThere are several commercials for this product ever since it's campaign debuted in the late 1990s. Each commercial goes with the same song that can be found below. One of them features a traffic officer/crossing guard. She stands there dancing around while the music plays: "Gotta Go, Gotta Go, Gotta Go Right Now! Gotta Go, Gotta Go Gotta Go! Gotta Go, Gotta Go, Gotta Go Right Now! Gotta Go, Gotta Go, Gotta Go! She then says "I Have To Go....NOW! Stop". She then runs to the potty. The concept for these ads are always the same. At the very end, we hear a young person's voice saying "and I don't have to go right now!". It is said softer and then the 1-888-4-DETROL number appears.Diet CokeStarred Paula Abdul and Elton John, Paula danced on top of his piano. Paula also did another Diet Coke ad that featured her dancing with a troupe of deceased celebrities such as Groucho Marx and Fred Astaire, who were computerized into the commercial.Diet CokeThe 11:30 'Diet Coke Break' ad with the women in the office looking down at the building site(there are other variations) with the builders stripping off to Etta James's 'I Just Wanna Make Love To You'... what a classic.Diet CokeWhere the women in the office building all take their "diet coke break" at the window to watch the hot construction worker take his shirt off?Diet PepsiRay charles sings, "You got got the right one babyyy!!!" "UH HUH!!!"(sung by thre younger women) Then a voice goes with (100% uh huh)Diet PepsiThat is for your listing of unknown for...
Youv'e got the right one,baby! Now, for the one I can't find....your true voice....where did that come from...my son has a trivia questionaire for school that we have found a ton of answers on your sight....but can't figure that one out.
please let me know if you figure it out.
Thank you.
Lisa Dirt Devil Three golden retrievers and the owner of Dirt Devil at christmas time.Domino's PizzaDid you "avoid the noid" when you ordered your pizza?Doublemint GumThis Commercial Aired In 1994, and This Had A Song That Had The "Double...Double...MMM...MMM...Doublemint Gum"Drug-Free CommercialTheres a little animated cartoons and he sang a tune saying "I'd rather eat a big ol' bug, than ever take stupid drugs..."ESPN SportsCenterThey did a great Y2K spoof late in 1999. It showed one of their lead anchors explaining they were about to demo their Y2K preparedness, counted down, threw he switch and all hell broke loose. Pure slapstick and one of the funniest TV promos I've ever seen.ESPN SportscenterESPN commercial, when Dan Patrick has his 100th show, and that lady comes riding out on the lawn mower, and has a shirt on that says "Dan 100", while confetti is flying and the various mascots are shaking Patrick's hand.ESPN racing coverageThe "NASCAR Ride-Along Program" had NASCAR drivers driving with passengers. The passengers ranged from being freaked to criticizing family members (Richard Petty and Kyle Petty). The best (and last?) one during its' 1998 run was the three ESPN announcers stuffed in the backseat and whining.ESPN the MagazineMy favorite in this series has a clueless cheerleader who wants to know more about the sports she cheers for, and she says, "That's why I read ESPN (pronounced ESS-spin) the Magazine."Eclipse GumIt has the Eclipse song in the background "a spicy lunch and your breat tastes hot?
Now you can Eclipse it"
then it goes to this guy who was smoking a cigar and he puts it out, has some gum and has the biggest smile ever on his face.
Every time it would just cause me to crack up laughing.Eggo WafflesA surfer dude sits on the beach watching a female surfer stroll out of the water as the Beach Boys' "Little Surfer" plays. He puts an Eggo waffle into a toaster and turns his back. When it pops up, he and we assume the girl grab it at the same time. Surfer dude says "You wanna let go, or do you wanna talk?" and we see the other grabber is an old guy who says "Sure! Let's chat!" The commercial fades out as the old guy relates some of his surfing stories to the kid.Eggo WafflesA surfer boy sits on the beach while a surfer girl strolls out of the water while the Beach Boys' "Little Surfer" plays. The boy puts an Eggo waffle into the toaster behind him and turns away. The Eggo pops up and he and someone else grab it at the same time. The guy says "You wanna let go, or do you wanna talk?". He then turns around to see the other grabber is an old guy who says "Sure! Let's chat!" As the commercial fades out, the old guy is regaling the boy with surfing stories. and she's like "when i bite into a york peppermint pattie, i get the sensation that im mountain climbing in the swiss alps" [or something like that.]
We also have pages on this topic devoted to the
Would You Like To Add Something We Missed?
Please use the
to submit information to be used on this page.

我要回帖

更多关于 doyouloveme 的文章

随机推荐