是你自己不珍惜,所以妈妈别怪我我!用英语怎么说

急求.你一直是我想要珍惜的人 用英语怎么说、
You are always the person i want to cherish!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
You have always been the person I want to treasure
You have been the person to whom I want to cherish.
The one I constantly treasure is you.
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
别怪我的英文
英文翻译don't blame me:&&&&change:&&&& peculia ...:&&&&I; me:&&&&don't blame me for it:&&&& don't blame her ...:&&&& vs steven:&&&&it's entirely my fault:&&&&blame it on me:&&&&i shouldn't have poked my no ...:&&&&blame it on my youth
例句与用法 "you will excuse my landlord," said the old lady with a dignified air .“请别怪我这位房东”老太太一本正经地说。It's no use! do the best you can when the time comes, and if the audience laugh don't blame me .没办法!到时候,你尽力而为吧。假如观众喝倒彩,可别怪我。When he turns a full one don ' t complain to me等他变成完全的英国人的时候别怪我Excuse my french , but he ' s a bloody nuisance别怪我骂人,可他实在太不是东西If you interfere , somebody s liable to get hurt .谁要来干涉,可别怪我不客气。 ” Don ' t blame me . blame yourself . it was your fault别怪我。怪你自己吧。那是你的错。 Don ' t blame me if it doesn ' t work ? it ' s not my fault要是它不灵可别怪我? ?那不是我的过错。 Well , don ' t blame me . i ' m an interpreter这个,别怪我,我是个翻译Back off before i drop - kick you across this restaurant离我远点儿,不然别怪我把你踢得满地找牙Back off ? ? before i drop - kick you across this restaurant离我远点儿,不然别怪我把你踢得满地找牙更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
别怪我的英文翻译,别怪我英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译别怪我,别怪我的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 珍惜英文怎么说 的文章

随机推荐