a newspaper story后的while有什么意义?

在过去时态和过去进行时中while、when、as的用法与区别跪谢!!!-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
在过去时态和过去进行时中while、when、as的用法与区别跪谢!!!
来源:互联网 发表时间: 15:42:23 责任编辑:鲁晓倩字体:
为了帮助网友解决“在过去时态和过去进行时中while、when、as的用法与区别跪谢!!!”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“在过去时态和过去进行时中while、when、as的用法与区别跪谢!!!”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:<,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: 其实很容易理解while后加过去进行时egWhileTomwaswatchingTV,hismothercamein.但是当while两边都是同时发生的时候前后都用过去进行时egWhileMarywassinging,Lucywasdancing.when后加一般过去时Whentheteachercamein,thestudentswerestoppingtalking.as用法和While相似Asshewasreadingthenewspaper,Grannyfellasleep.
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright &#169; 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号I am convinced that reading the news is worse than not reading anything at all. There is no proof that it makes us wiser, better decision makers, better informed, nothing — if anything, entirely the opposite.If you are anything like me, you’ve already stopped consuming news without even making a conscious decision about it. Maybe you felt the optimism being sucked out of you with every news bit and just stayed away or maybe without even noticing it, you found something better to do with your time and started replacing it. Or maybe you’ve never been a news person.Whatever the reason — I bet you don’t miss it at all and you’ve probably realised you don’t really need it.“The fortunate among us have recognized the hazards of living with an overabundance of food and have started to shift our diets. But most of us do not yet understand that news is to the mind what sugar is to the body.” -Rolf DobelliI wanted to write about this topic for some time now. Largely, because I got frustrated with that guy who thinks he is very cultured just because he reads the newspaper and knows what is going on in the world. And with that girl who knows everything about every celebrity and is very surprised to hear I don’t know about the leaked photos of Jenniffer Lawrence. But mostly, because I’ve benefited from it.Since I unplugged from the news I feel more in control of my attention (I decide what thoughts I want wandering in my head), I have better reading habits (I seek and enjoy long, slow, thought-provoking reads), I have more time to gain meaningful insights elsewhere, and I’m definitely more optimistic.So I decided to do some research about it and was blown away to find more than enough reasons to back up my gut instinct. I expected to find arguments on it being irrelevant, misleading, manipulative and time-costly — but toxic for our body? alters our brain structure? creativity killer? increases cognitive errors and inhibits thinking? Now those are significant statements.And it’s not only the news media, these attention-grabbing techniques are almost everywhere, from government propaganda to corporate marketing. We see it all the time on facebook and twitter, each post screaming to get our attention, not so much asking but really tempting us for a click.“Information is no longer a scarce commodity. But attention is. Why give it away so easily?” - Rolf DobelliIn an era of paid-by-the-piece articles, of revenue-generating clicks, where luring headlines are more important than the actual content and where everybody can be a “journalist”, we should be careful about what we consume and we should specially be aware of the negative effects it has on ourselves and our society.Today we know that the adult brain remains neuroplastic, this means it has the amazing ability to adapt and quite literally change its structure and functions as a result of experiences, environments and behaviours. So it is concerning that we are spending so much time on a daily basis, skimming through pictures, videos, headlines and text f scrolling, clicking, linking. With so much information, our brain has to form shortcuts to deal with the overload and the distractions, because on top of that, we consume news while multitasking. We read the newspaper while having breakfast, we listen to the news while driving and thinking about our day ahead, we watch news bits on tv while scanning through the channels, we scroll through our twitter timeline during work.We are quite......Will come back soon!
我对一件事深信不疑——那就是读新闻比不读任何东西还要糟糕。没有任何证据能够证明读新闻可以增长我们的智慧,使我们的决策更英明,让我们更有见识,或是可以使我们成为更好的公民。没有!如果真得有什么东西可以证明的话,那也只能证明出截然不同的对立面。&& 但凡你多少跟我持有相同看法的话,那么你一定已经没有经过仔细考虑就停止消费新闻了。也有可能在新闻轰炸中,你渐渐的感觉到乐观的情绪正一点一滴地从你身体里溜走,然后对新闻这种东西敬而远之。抑或你根本没有察觉到这点,你只是找到了更好的事情来取代新闻,消磨时间。再不然,大概你本来就不关注新闻。不管原因是什么,我敢打赌你一点都不怀念曾经沉浸在新闻中的日子,可能你也意识到了这点,其实你根本就不需要它。Rolf Dobelli说“我们当中幸运的人可能已经认清了过食非必需食物的危害,也已经开始转变食性,但大多数人至今还未明白,新闻之于思想,正如甘糖之于身躯。”我想写关于这个话题的文章已经有一段时间了,有很大原因是因为我对一个只读了几份报纸,知道了世界上在发生什么事,就自以为文化素养很高的家伙,和对一个知道每个明星的每一件事,听到我不知道Jeniifer Lawrance照片门事件而十分惊讶的女孩儿感到失望。但最主要的,还是因为我在这件事上受益匪浅。自从我逃脱了新闻的包围后,我感到了前所未有的自控力(在我脑海中游荡的东西都是我决定的,我想要的);我养成了更好的阅读习惯(我到处找寻、享受那些细长的、绵缓的、启人深思的文章读物);我有了更多的时间去在其他地方获取更有意义的见识;当然,我也变得更加开朗乐观。所以我决定着手研究一些有关课题,开始东跑西颠寻找足够多的证据来支撑我这并不理性的直觉。我期望能够找到一些论据来证明新闻的确是无关紧要的、极具误导性的、浪费大量时间的,并且试图探寻它是否会毒害我们的身心、篡改我们的大脑构造、杀死我们的创造力、增加认知错误、甚至阻止大脑思考。现在,让我们来看看大家对新闻比较常见的描述。(充斥丑闻,媚俗,戏剧性,流水线故事,图片堆叠,铺天盖地,刺耳尖锐)而且不仅仅是新闻媒体,这些抓人眼球的伎俩从政府宣传活动到公司市场营销,几乎无处不在。我们总是能在facebook或twitter上看到它们,每个人都发出咆哮来吸引我们的注意力,尽管他们并没有直接要求,但的确迷惑了我们去点击。Rolf Dobelli:“信息再也不是什么稀有物品了,但注意力仍旧是。所以有什么理由轻易放弃博取眼球呢?”在一个文章以篇付费,收益靠点击率产生的时代,诱人的标题永远比实质性内容更重要,每个人都能成为新闻人,所以我们应该认真对待我们正在接收的新闻,更应该对其于我们自身和社会产生的不良影响感到警惕。现今我们已经了解,成年人的大脑仍旧处于神经可塑的状态,这就意味着在我们的个人经历、周遭环境或自身行为的影响下它有惊人的能力能够适应,并且完全改变自身结构和功能。这就涉及到了我们每天花费大量时间来浏览各种各样的图片、视频、标题,或具有与之相应的关键检索词的文本;我们花费大量时间来滚动鼠标,点击屏幕,跳转连接。在如此之多的信息轰炸下,我们的大脑只能建立一些捷径来处理这些使大脑超负荷、并让注意力涣散的事物,因为此外,我们在一心多用的同时还在接收着新闻消息——我们在吃早餐的时候还在读报纸,我们在开车脑中计划下一天日程的同时还在听着电台广播,我们在快速调换频道的同时还在看着焦点新闻,我们在工作的时候还在twitter时间轴上滚动着鼠标。我们完了。。。近日回返!
By (4257 view)
<input id="title" name="title" type="hidden" value="打赏-趣译网" />while 的用法,及其句子中时态。_百度知道While my father____(read)newspaper,I___(do)my homework.应该怎么填呢,为什么?
was reading.was doing...while 表示对比,意为【而】.故前后时态一致.
????????????????????ù?????????????????????????????????
It ____(rain)when we left school yesterday.
???????????
It was raining when we left school yesterday.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码句子中While时应用什么时态_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 newspaper怎么读 的文章

随机推荐