爱丽丝历险记 电视剧梦奇境历险记1观后感英语

《爱丽丝梦游奇境记》读后感_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
《爱丽丝梦游奇境记》读后感
上传于||文档简介
&& ​ ​你​知​道​一​个​小​女​孩​的​梦​有​多​荒​诞​无​稽​吗​?​在​一​个​很​热​的​下​午​,​爱​丽​丝​看​到​了​一​只​拿​着​怀​表​,​穿​着​背​心​的​兔​子​从​她​面​前​匆​匆​忙​忙​跑​过​,​她​感​到​十​分​好​奇​,​便​跟​了​上​去​,​之​后​便​在​梦​中​开​始​了​她​得​奇​幻​之​旅​:​ ​ ​她​得​梦​十​分​荒​谬​而​又​有​趣​,​竟​梦​到​了​扑​克​王​国​,​王​后​,​将​军​等​。​她​得​梦​十​分​离​奇​而​又​美​丽​,​一​些​本​不​能​说​话​和​走​动​,​没​有​思​想​的​扑​克​竟​变​得​活​灵​活​现​&​a​m​p​;​h​e​l​l​i​p​;​&​a​m​p​;​h​e​l​l​i​p​;​ ​ ​多​么​可​爱​的​一​个​小​女​孩​呀​!​她​天​真​活​泼​可​爱​,​充​满​好​奇​心
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢求文档:爱丽丝梦游奇境记的英文读后感
  Alice's Adventures in Wonderland  Read "Alice in Wonderland," Thoughts  Story begins with the story of a girl named Alice,and sister in an accident when reading a book into the world.There,she experienced a lot in reality things are not.Talking rabbits,can change into small pills,and the moves of the poker,and when she suddenly woke up after a crisis,they find that this is only a long dream of his own ......  Close your books this,rubbed his tired eyes,I fell into silent contemplation.When watching a small,think Alice blessed,you can enter the world of the book,even if it was a dream.  Have dreams,Alice's dream has been fulfilled her dreams?  Of course,we look at this book not simply thinking about her dream.Initially,Alice has just fallen into the hole,had thought she would cry like a normal girl,like a row,not the idea,but I was wrong,she gave her a strong and optimistic side presented to the reader,Let us know the story of the hero is not a weak timid little girl.The playing cards behind the soldiers and the queen with the exchange in another show of her intelligent and courageous.  Alice is a girl showed us her story could not help but to like her to because she experienced many ups and downs and the heart more than to escape because of her plight and very happy ......  Which is such a girl,I thought myself.I also have their own dreams,has also been indulging in the dream,joy,or cry.More want to get into the book to understand that beyond the general excitement.Used to think that dreams are so far away,because there is always gap between dreams and reality,the dream of paradise in the end how far?I really can go hand can touch the place?  Thought of this,I do not know when the sky has been covered with the stars,look down their hands have been holding for a long time,"Alice in Wonderland" on the cover of Alice with a smile and her sister sat under the red maple,Sprinkled with a bright red maple leaves in ......could not help but laugh,and laugh like Alice,she can as brave and optimistic,why do I not?Although distant dream,though not real,but his heart is true,if we really want,nothing will do the same?  Again look at the sky,eyes not confused.North of the Big Dipper will change direction with the seasons,while the direction of life will not change with time.Alice has been waking up from a dream,and my dream is just beginning ......
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码《爱丽丝梦游奇境》读后感
《爱丽丝梦游奇境》读后感
《爱丽丝梦游奇境》读后感
  假期读了《爱丽丝梦游奇境》这本书,它讲述了这样一个故事:  在一个无聊的午后,好奇心让爱丽丝跟着一只穿着背心,手拿怀表的兔子,跳进一个奇怪的兔子洞后,她便开始了一段奇幻之旅。在这段旅程中有很多喝我、吃我的药水和蛋糕,是爱丽丝变大或变小。她还参加了永不停止的疯狂的茶会,还聆听过老甲鱼讲的故事,最后又在法庭上做了一回证人。最终,一片从树叶从树上飘落了下来,打断了她美妙的梦境。  故事的主人公——爱丽丝是一个十分可爱的小女孩,她天真活泼,善良可爱和富有同情心。在王后的球场里,当霸道的王后要砍掉那几个园丁的头时,是爱丽丝保护了他们,这种勇气
坏貌蝗梦颐乔张濉   爱丽丝不仅善良,而且很坚强。虽然她只是个十三四岁的孩子,但遇到困难时却总是能告诫自己:“哭有什么用?还不赶快想办法!”  通过读这本书,我们认识了每件事情都充满好奇心的爱丽丝,爱丽丝她天真活泼,善良可爱,坚强和对每件事充满好奇心的性格,值得我们去学习。在生活中,我们要向爱丽丝一样,要有一颗敢于探索的好奇心,还要在生活中学会勇敢和坚强。分页:爱丽丝梦游奇境主要内容_百度知道爱丽丝梦游奇境记读后感500字_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 爱丽丝历险记马来西亚 的文章

随机推荐