喜欢音乐 音乐翻译成英文文。

音乐翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
格式 文档名称 用户评分 浏览量 下载量i:Promises Don’t Come Easy]  [ar:Caron Nightingale]  [al:创世纪原声]  [by:炫网资讯 ]  [00:00.00]歌手:Caron Nightingale 专辑:创世纪原声   [00:00.00]you know i’ve made up my mind  [00:09.51]i should have known all along  [00:13.13]there was something wrong   [00:15.52]i just never read between the lines   [00:21.34]then i woke up one day  [00:23.69]and found you on your way   [00:26.43]leaving nothing but my heart behind   [00:31.28]what can i do to make it up to you   [00:36.99]promises don’t come easy   [00:41.63]but tell me if there’s a way  [00:44.36]to bring you back home to stay   [00:47.04]well i’d promises anything to you   [00:52.26]i’ve been walkin’ around  [00:54.70]with my head hanging down   [00:57.91]wondrin’ what i’m gonna do   [01:01.97]cause when you walked out that door  [01:05.73]i knew i needed you more   [01:08.50]than to take a chance on losing you   [01:13.23]what can i do to make it up to you   [01:19.06]promises don’t come easy   [01:23.65]you know i’ve made up my mind  [01:27.48]to make it work this time   [01:30.32]that’s the promise that i give to you   [01:36.05]you never thought i loved you   [01:40.59]i guess you never thought i cared   [01:45.79]i was just too proud to say it out loud   [01:52.06]now i know  [01:53.76]to let my feelings go (so tell me)  [01:58.05]what can i do to make it up to you   [02:02.75]promises don’t come easy   [02:07.37]to make it work this time   [02:12.88]that’s the promise i can give to you   [02:18.35]what can i do to make it up to you  
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张
  是不是太麻烦了,但我还是希望高手能帮帮我啊,再次谢谢了~!!
  我随手翻译的,不太好,凑合看:    Promises Don’t Come Easy
愿不可随便许    you know i’ve made up my mind
你知道我已下定决心  i should have known all along
我本该全知道  there was something wrong
没有任何事错  i just never read between the lines
我只是没有体会字里行间的意思  then i woke up one day
然后某天我醒来  and found you on your way
发现你走了  leaving nothing but my heart behind
除了留下我的心没留下其它任何东西  what can i do to make it up to you
我怎样做才能让你回心转意  promises don’t come easy
愿不可随便许  but tell me if there’s a way
但是告诉我如果有一种方式  to bring you back home to stay
能让你回家待着  well i’d promises anything to you
哦,我愿意答应你任何事情  i’ve been walkin’ around
我一直在转悠着  with my head hanging down
头低着  wondrin’ what i’m gonna do
想着我要怎么办  cause when you walked out that door
因为当你离开家门  i knew i needed you more
我知道我需要你胜过  than to take a chance on losing you
冒险失去你  what can i do to make it up to you
愿不可随便许  you know i’ve made up my mind
你知道我已下定决心  to make it work this time
这次一定要有效  that’s the promise that i give to you
这就是我给你的承诺  you never thought i loved you
你从来不想我是爱你的  i guess you never thought i cared
我猜你从不想我关心  i was just too proud to say it out loud
我太骄傲而没有大声说出口  now i know
现在我知道了  to let my feelings go (so tell me)
让我的感情宣泄(告诉我吧)  what can i do to make it up to you
愿不可随便许  to make it work this time
这次一定要有效  that’s the promise i can give to you
这就是我能够给你的承诺  what can i do to make it up to you
我怎样做才能让你回心转意
  楼上    你的翻译让我觉得你需要重新读一次高中英语课程,起码把高中词汇背清楚
  就是就是
  我认为还是意会的好  翻译也许会破坏那种语言感觉!
        Promises Don’t Come Easy 承诺来之不易        you know i’ve made up my mind 你知道我已下定决心    i should have known all along 我本该一直知道    there was something wrong 我们一直有问题    i just never read between the lines 我只是没有体会内中含义    then i woke up one day 然后某天我醒来    and found you on your way 发现你走了    leaving nothing but my heart behind 除了我的心没留下其它任何东西    what can i do to make it up to you 我怎样做才能让你回心转意    promises don’t come easy 承诺来之不易    but tell me if there’s a way 但是告诉我如果有办法    to bring you back home to stay 能让你回来    well i’d promises anything to you 我愿意答应你任何事情    i’ve been walkin’ around with my head hanging down我一直在低头徘徊         wondrin’ what i’m gonna do 我应该怎么办    cause when you walked out that door 因为当你走出门    i knew i needed you more than to take a chance on losing you我知道我需要你胜过失去你    what can i do to make it up to you 我怎样做才能让你回心转意    promises don’t come easy 承诺来之不易    you know i’ve made up my mind 你知道我已下定决心    to make it work this time 这次一定要挽回    that’s the promise that i give to you 这就是我给你的承诺    you never thought i loved you 你从来不认为我爱你    i guess you never thought i cared 我猜你从不认为我珍视我们的感情    i was just too proud to say it out loud 我只是太骄傲而没有说出口    now i know 现在我知道了    to let my feelings go (so tell me) 让我随着感情走(告诉我吧)    what can i do to make it up to you 我怎样做才能让你回心转意    promises don’t come easy 承诺来之不易    to make it work this time 这次一定要挽回    that’s the promise i can give to you 这就是我能够给你的承诺    what can i do to make it up to you 我怎样做才能让你回心转意  
  谢谢了,真的,我一直很喜欢这首歌~~~再次感谢~!
  what can i do to make it up to you = 我怎样才可以弥补    Promises Don’t Come Easy = 不是随便承诺
   promises don’t come easy
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规我有很多爱好,喜欢各种运动,也喜欢古典音乐。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:“我喜欢边听音乐边看书.”翻译成英语,
I like to listen to to the music while reading.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I like listening to music while do some reading.
I like listening to music while I was reading book!
I like to read books while listening to music,
I like listening to the music when I'm reading a book.
如果是用I like to listen to music,那么连词后面应该怎么样?
扫描下载二维码爱词霸在线翻译
爱词霸翻译频道为您提供专业的中英文、日语、韩语、法语、西班牙语等全线在线翻译服务!

我要回帖

更多关于 喜欢英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐