续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
语法之动词have的用法
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢请高手帮我翻译一下,要语法正确的,别拿去词典翻译过来的..谢谢_百度知道
请高手帮我翻译一下,要语法正确的,别拿去词典翻译过来的..谢谢
我想跟大家说一说关于周杰伦的东西.这就是我演讲的内容,迈向国际.周杰伦通过努力和梦想就是这样成功的,要语法正确的?大家了解多少.&quot,他曾说.众所周知,但也必须经过努力才能实现,那种敢为人先的勇气.如今,所有人都想要变成英雄;在我小时候,无需多说,他是亚洲最红的超级巨星:&quot.我想我会学习他.关于他的音乐.,别拿去词典翻译过来的,他已经凭借电影《青蜂侠》走出国门.他那种不服输的精神,通过努力完成我的梦想,还有那种对梦想的执著,所以我就变成了英雄,我想大家都知道.在接受一家欧洲媒体访问时.谢谢今天轮到了我进行自由演讲了,梦想是重要的.谢谢.都是值得我们学习的.他是我的偶像;这让我知道.但关于他的其他呢请高手帮我翻译一下
All is worth learning, all want to become a hero, through effort to finish my dream? Everybody know much. &quot, so I became a hero, he has been relying on film QingFengXia &quot. It is well known that he is one of Asia's most red superstar. Butll learn himToday I came to the free speech, that dare to be the first of courage, I think everyone know.This i when I was a child. I think I&#39. In accepting a European media access:&quot. Jay through hard work and dream is so successful. He that competitive spirit, the dream is important, but also must enthis let me know, he once said. About his music.Now, towards the international, and that kind of dreams inflexible, needless to say.He is my idol.I would like to say something about jay. Thank you
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
保证完全正确:
Today is my turn to have a speech. I'd like to share with you something about Jay Chow. He is my idol. As we all know, he is the hottest superstar in Asia. No need to elaborate on his music. But what about his other aspects? How much do you know? His never-give-up spirit, pioneering courage and dedication to dreams all deserve our study.
Now, he has gone out of China towards the world on the strength of the movie Green Hornet. In an interview by the European media, he said :&When I was young, everyone wanted to become a hero, so now I turn to be a hero.& What he said let me konw that dream is very important, we have to work hard to re...
Today is my turn to have a speech. I'd like to say something about Jay. He is my idol. As we all know he is a superstar in Asia. There is no call for you to know his music. But what about other aspects? How much do you know him. In my opinion, he have the spirite which does not concede. And we should learn from him.
Now, the film GreenHornet make him go abroad, towards the international. There have a interview with European medium, he said :&When I was young, everyone wanted to become a hero, so now I turn to be a hero.& What he said let me konw that dream is very important, we have to work hard to reach it. From Jay's experience ,I will do my best ...
Today is the freedom of speech for me. i'd like to say that jay chou is on. he is my idol. he is known as asia's hottest superstar. on his music, there's no need to say, i think everyone knows. but the other? you know much. his spirit, not yielding to the kind of courage, and that is the dream of things. it is worth our study. now he has been on the film &black and the remote knight-errant of going abroad and achieve international.In a european media access, he said: &when i was young, all people want to become a hero, so i became the heroes.& i know, is important, but must also through hard work will be realized. chou through hard and the dream was so...
词典的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高二英语Module5Unit1配套语法练习61题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高二英语Module5Unit1配套语法练习61题
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢初二基础训练题 They decide on the best place____lunch.A.have B.having C.to have D.has决定什么事情是有个词组:decide on doing sth.这题为什么不是选B啊、?
decide to do sth.决定做某事正常语序应该是they decide to have lunch on the best place.他们打算去最好的地方吃午饭
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
选择C,to have 表示目的。
C 用不定式to have
你好,很高兴能够帮助你,本题是选C选项啊,decide on doing sth的确是个正确的词组,但是本道题目中在decide on 后面有the best place,这就限制了你不能用decide on doing sth的词组。此处to have 表示目的性。它表示他们决定去午餐的最好地方,时表示目的的,当然不能用decide on doing sth,如果要用decide on doin...
decide to do打算做某事 这个是固定搭配哈!
扫描下载二维码It,s time to have lunch(换一种语法)It time for____lunch
杰少啊sy57
直接lunch即可
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
having 或者不填
灬having或者不填,考察的是介词for的语法,for后面加 名词 或
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 have a good lunch 的文章

随机推荐